Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Monica I.See all 74 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (74)
Lydia A.
Lydia A.
Cleaned up my tears from the referendum results. Soft on the skin and double ply- what more could you want? Handy and an essential; Kleenex is a go to brand.
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
Super soft tissues...some of the best I've used. Good value and loads in the box. These are great especially for kids who complain of tissues being scratchy
Tessa R.
Tessa R.
Oldham, Greater Manchester
They're tissues, what can be wrong with tissues. You can use loads of them when your ill, you can use them when poorly, they may be the same but they're great
Arianne C.
Arianne C.
winnipeg, manitoba
Kleenex is a must have for everyone!! Best brand of tissue. It has great quality and love the fact that it doesn't scratches my skin unlike the other brand.
Tlo T.
Tlo T.
Red Deer
Soft and not to thin definitely prefer kleenex over the cheap store brands also love that the boxes are decorative so can match with the home decor as well.
Shelly L.
Shelly L.
Kingston
Perfect for a sniffly, sore nose. You can feel the lotion, they don't leave your nose all red. I buy them a lot for my kids who all suffer from allergies.
DeJaa M.
DeJaa M.
South bend, Indiana
I love Kleenex brand tissues. The lotion in the Kleenex is amazing. I know other brands have lotion in them, but I feel like Kleenex brand is the best.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
I really like Kleenex facial tissues. They're very soft and doesn't leave red marks on your nose. They're perfect for those people with sensitive skin.
Angelean M.
Angelean M.
Live Oak, Texas
Does the job. What can I say? It's just tissues. Better quality than the cheap stuff. Not as good as the aloe vera kind, or the lotion kind but good.
Paige J.
Paige J.
I found that these tissues were good value for the amount you were getting, however the tissues fall apart easily and cause my sneezing to get worse!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?