Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Meghan J.
Meghan J.

I only buy these tissues as between colds and allergies someone is always sneezing in my house and these help keep the red raw nose away.
Hilary E.
Hilary E.
Saskatoon

As a teacher, I wish that I could specify that all my students bring these boxes to school, rather than that good ol regular sand paper.
Christy C.
Christy C.

I love this brand because its good quality and differently made from good materials. It's very soft and is suggested for families, etc.
Drew B.
Drew B.

Works as expected. Quite thin though so had to use multiple each time. Very soft on my nose and stopped it from being red all the time
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
St. Catharines, Ontario

Love how convenient these packs are. I keep them in my car and purse and can always count on the quality to keep any messes contained
Mariana O.
Mariana O.

Great deal which truly lets you get the best bang for your buck and not only are they convenient but also soft and gentle on the nose
Katie H.
Katie H.

These are so soft and not harsh for your nose, they don't leave you with rough skin or an extra red nose, definitely can be relied on
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC

I like the little packs to keep in the car, in the camping gear, in bookbags, or whatever on the go item I need to have some tissues.
Beant M.
Beant M.

I love Kleenex they are so soft and delicate on they skin! These can be used for a ton of different reasons and always come in handy!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Accra

Very soft and absorbent. Feels great on the face too. An excellent choice of tissue to place in the car for when the kids mess it up
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.