Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Johanna L.
Johanna L.

These are perfect in cars, to bring at school, and in your purse. although i feel like there's only a little amount of tissue but great product
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Great value!
worth the price as there is a lot
and it lasts for a while
definitely recommend!
soft and not harsh, smell good, great!! all round
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

Great tissues, big box so lasts a long time, no apparen't scent and they are handy sized tissues and only bad thing is tissues are really thin.
Sian E.
Sian E.

I always have 1 or 2 boxes in the coupord as they are always handy their gentle to the nose or handy to pull out when you got the family over
Georgia N.
Georgia N.

These are very soft and kind to the skin. They last a long time and aren't harsh. I would recommend to others as they do their job perfectly.
Wahaj A.
Wahaj A.
Calgary, Alberta

They're really soft and durable - I hate the tissues that fall apart when you're trying to use them, this one doesn't do that which is great
Ria S.
Ria S.

It is very handy when I'm out! It helps keep mu face clean and hygienic. I always carry it in my bag. Very soft and handy to use and dispose.
Amy C.
Amy C.

They are so soft and they done make your nose feel sore when you've got a cold and keep blowing it. I Love them and buy them all the time.
Gin B.
Gin B.

Have these incase allergies play up. Nice and soft for the nose instead of rough kitchen roll. Good to get rid of marks off my face as well
Nurayu Ratih P.
Nurayu Ratih P.

I always use tissue after wash my face
so this thing always stay in my room
and they're so soft
not harsh on my skin face
and strong enough
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.