BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Raveena S.
Review for: Family Size White 240
You cannot have a house without Kleenex tissues! They are so soft and handy when you need them. They are soft enough for a baby!
Also the family size just makes it so much better for the household!!
Ioanna B.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
I literally have a box in the car, in the office, in the living room, bedroom etc because of my sons allergies. They are very soft and don't irritate his sensitive skin. They are not often easy to be pulled out of the box. I find them a bit expensive unless in bundle.
Sierra S.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
When I have a cold or a good cry, I usually always reach for my kleenex tissues. All jokes aside, this product is very effective, soft, and durable. Other brands seem to make my nose dry and irritated, while this brand nurses my cold and doesn't add to the problem!
Kerri D.
Oshawa, ON
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
My children always need a Kleenex, in the winter and summer. It is gentle on their little noses and they are cost effective. We purchase in bulk and send them to school for other children to use
Kim F.
Winkler, Manitoba
Review for: Go
I love these to go packs. They are so handy and don't take up much room so you can put it in your car door or even the glove compartment. They are also made of soft material so it doesn't rip away at your nose.
Ashley B.
Edmonton , AB
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
So happy when I purchased these for the first time. My nose gets so sensitive when I use rough things to blow my nose. And when I bought these it was like heaven. Will never purchase another kind.
Meg O.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
I have awful allergies and seem to be sick 4/12 months of the year so these are a god send to my nose! They're soft so my skin doesn't dry out or chafe and I don't need to pace myself so that my nose won't hurt. A little more expensive but beyond worth it, every cent!
Joviefel T.
Review for: Family Size
I like it very much! It is super absorbent and it's so good to. Just don't wet them totally because it can easily be torn apart. But for me it's very effective in cleaning your face and it's very affordable too. And I would recommend you to purchase this product.
Sarah C.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
As always, you can rely on kleenex. The only thing i wish they could fix would be the texture. They are still far rougher than other competitive brands. They are however very strong and can take some nasty abuse through allergy season. Would recommend. Good price.
Shaunna G.
Ontario Canada
Review for: Upright Bundle
Enjoy purchasing this product. I like the designs on the box and base my purchase upon what's on the box. Not the best way to purchase a product but it definitely is a great product to use.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?