51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Kassidy K.
Kassidy K.
I like these because they are so tiny and don't take up a bunch of room. Also they are very soft. I tend to go through them a lot faster though which is a downside to them being smaller.
Ginelle E.
Ginelle E.
These are a must for cold season! prevents some nose dryness but if you're blowing your nose every 20 seconds your nose will get dry still! Overall great product that's nice and soft
Mischa C.
Mischa C.
Spft on my nose. Cannot say anything bad about this product. It is even great when your really sick and have a constant runny nose. It does not iritate my skin whneen used a lot.
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
Dartmouth, NS
These are the best for when my family is going through cold season. So much softer on sensitive noses and worth the extra cost for the comfort. My toddler much prefers them!
Lauren
Lauren
( I write in French ) J'utilise souvent ces mouchoirs au quotidien, lors de repas ou pour essuyer des choses. Cela fonctionne bien et me satisfait. C'est doux et pas épais.
Shaz I.
Shaz I.
The softest tissues ever. Perfect for my nose especially in the winter. The season where my nose is red and don't change colour without using these magically soft tissues.
Krystan T.
Krystan T.
I buy these to use in my classroom and when you buy them on sale it's a great deal. I just wish that the boxes contained more tissues so that the boxes would last longer.
Sade S.
Sade S.
These tissues are nice and soft, and hold quite a lot of moisture. I think they could be improved slightly if they had prettier packaging or nice imprints on the tissue.
Hawa D.
Hawa D.
Can't go wrong with Kleenex love the soft feel of any of the tissues I've purchased! And they deffinitlty are my go to for when I have a cold soft and gentle to the skin
Francesca C.
Francesca C.
Good soft tissues, leaving your nose feeling clean fresh without irritation. Reccommend this well known high brand of great tissues very effective and reasonably priced
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?