BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
Soft on the nose when your constantly wiping it when your sick, doesn't irritate the nose as much as other brands. Good to always have extra as having a growing family is a essential. Affordable & Recommend.
Gracie U.
Gracie U.
Holy grail of tissues. Tried using cheaper brands but does not compare to the softness and thickness of Kleenex. No wonder it is a household brand! Worth paying premium for. I buy mine from Costco in bulk.
Emma b.
Emma b.
Good value!! I really enjoy these because when I have a cold it's very good they are nice quality and then work. they are effective and are a good price I would buy them again and all my friends buy them
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Calgary
We get these ones for my boyfriend because he's allergic to aloe so these work for him. I find them to be a little less soft and effective than the lotion ones but they're still better than basic ones
Marianne L.
Marianne L.
Phoenix, AZ
These have been a huge hit with the kids in the car. They fit right into cup holders, look cool, and have super soft tissues! The teenagers in carpool think it is the best invention by Kleenex so far!
Raveena S.
Raveena S.
You cannot have a house without Kleenex tissues! They are so soft and handy when you need them. They are soft enough for a baby!
Also the family size just makes it so much better for the household!!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Edmonton, AB
So happy when I purchased these for the first time. My nose gets so sensitive when I use rough things to blow my nose. And when I bought these it was like heaven. Will never purchase another kind.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Mexicali
They are indispensable in every room! I like this presentation and the price it's really good! The are very effective and kind with your skin, it doesn't have my nose itchy when I used them a lot.
Kerri D.
Kerri D.
Oshawa, ON
My children always need a Kleenex, in the winter and summer. It is gentle on their little noses and they are cost effective. We purchase in bulk and send them to school for other children to use
Heather d.
Heather d.
Ottawa, ON
Kleenex gets the job done. They are soft and strong enough to handle what you can dish out. I just wish they were more gentle on the skin. They start to feel abrasive after a few days of use.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?