Add a Photo

Photos (72)
DeJaa M.
DeJaa M.
South bend, Indiana

I love Kleenex brand tissues. The lotion in the Kleenex is amazing. I know other brands have lotion in them, but I feel like Kleenex brand is the best.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

I really like Kleenex facial tissues. They're very soft and doesn't leave red marks on your nose. They're perfect for those people with sensitive skin.
Angelean M.
Angelean M.
Live Oak, Texas

Does the job. What can I say? It's just tissues. Better quality than the cheap stuff. Not as good as the aloe vera kind, or the lotion kind but good.
Paige J.
Paige J.

I found that these tissues were good value for the amount you were getting, however the tissues fall apart easily and cause my sneezing to get worse!
Stephanie m.
Stephanie m.

Alwaysbhave a box around the house and in the car for emergencies. None of the horrible red sore nose with these, the aloe really makes a difference
Kelsie D.
Kelsie D.
Grande Prairie

These tissues are rough but get the job done. But they are bad for sensitive noses! But for everyday use when you aren't sick, these are just fine.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.

They are soft on the face and are good for everyday use. Although could do with being slightly thicker maybe, but this is just personal preference.
April Z.
April Z.
Barrie, Ontario

We like Kleenex brand as we all have allergies and are needing Kleenex in every room for all our needs . It's soft and doesn't hurt sensitive noses
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

I had a runny nose for about 3 weeks and went through about 5 boxes of these tissues. They're so soft and almost make blowing your nose enjoyable!
Kristina H.
Kristina H.

Great value and soft on sore noses. With a large family of 7 we go through many tissues, so this bundle is a great value for us. Would recommend.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.