Add a Photo

Fiona L.
Fiona L.
June 25, 2016, 4:11 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Upright
I honesty love this Kleenex tissue it is the best! Very strong and sturdy tissue that doesn't break easy. I love it and I know that you will too! So give it a try! :)
June 23, 2016, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Soft and nice tissues. The balmsom ones are particularly good if you have a cold and are blowing your nose a lot, as they keep it moisturised and stop it from flakinh
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
June 26, 2016, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
Love this product and the fact that they have lotion in the tissues so you don't get that sore nose is useful. Effective and do what they claim. Pretty state product
Amber T.
Amber T.
St. Thomas, Ontario
June 23, 2016, 2:27 p.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
Always handy to have around. I hate using toilet paper or paper towel and most facial tissues are too rough on the nose. Kleenex is the best brand, in my experience.
April P.
April P.
June 27, 2016, 11:23 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
Kleenex has always had the softest tissues. We use them on the daily and they are even helpful when my daughter has some drool on her chin because they absorb well.
Leah H.
Leah H.
June 28, 2016, 11:53 a.m.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
Great staple for a day home sick-- they're nice and soft and don't aggravate your nose as much. For everyday use, though, they're a bit too expensive for my liking.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
April 9, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I've had a cold for the past week now and I've only been using these! Its way better then the no name brands, doesn't get your nose looking all red, and no rashes.
Shalene P.
Shalene P.
CAN🍁
June 26, 2016, 12:55 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
These are the softest tissues ever! I always purchase these when I have a cold or allergies! Helps with not leaving your nose sore after continue use of tissues
Lydia A.
Lydia A.
June 25, 2016, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
Cleaned up my tears from the referendum results. Soft on the skin and double ply- what more could you want? Handy and an essential; Kleenex is a go to brand.
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
June 26, 2016, 4:22 p.m.
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
Super soft tissues...some of the best I've used. Good value and loads in the box. These are great especially for kids who complain of tissues being scratchy
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.