Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Misti D.
Misti D.

I love kleenex brand the best. I find that it is super soft and perfect for those times when you are very sick and need to blow your nose often. There is nothing worse then when tissue makes your nose all red and irritated. I find that kleenex brand does the job and keeps my nose happy!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lakeland, Florida

I'm a teacher with fierce seasonal allergies. If I'm not suffering a cold from one of my students, then I'm sneezing because something's pollinating (allergy meds don't always work). These convenient, 2-ply squares of tissue do a fantastic job of taming my faucet nose without turning me into Rudolph the Red-Nosed Middle School Teacher. I don't like the "fancy" tissues with menthol and lotion and fairy dust; these ones do the job just right.
Cory Hart C.
Cory Hart C.
Los Angeles, CA

Kleenex brand is still my favorite! It doesn't rip and it doesn't dry up my nose or face.
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence, KS

The pocket pack makes traveling so much simpler especially for those who have allergies and need tissues all the time. The pocket pack doesn't take up much room in your purse and allows you to always be prepared.
Megan P.
Megan P.

These are great because they fit everywhere! I always have at least one in my purse!
Bailey E.
Bailey E.
Baton Rouge, LA

This is the softest tissue I've ever used and it doesn't hurt your nose as much as a napkin
stephanie B.
stephanie B.
N Tonawanda, NY

These are great to carry in your purse for your kids during cold and flu season. Better than a sleeve.
Fran E.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL

I can not tell you how much I love Kleenex. They are the only brand that consistency is in every box and they are affordable. These are better quality then another top company claims to be. Kleenex is the way to go.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.

I always have Kleenex in my household. Perfect for many things especially when it's sick season (winter)
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Mission, TX

These are soft. Perfect for the winter weather. Their small packaging makes it a great addition to any purse, backpack, or diaperbag.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.