51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Calgary
We get these ones for my boyfriend because he's allergic to aloe so these work for him. I find them to be a little less soft and effective than the lotion ones but they're still better than basic ones
Raveena S.
Raveena S.
You cannot have a house without Kleenex tissues! They are so soft and handy when you need them. They are soft enough for a baby!
Also the family size just makes it so much better for the household!!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Edmonton, AB
So happy when I purchased these for the first time. My nose gets so sensitive when I use rough things to blow my nose. And when I bought these it was like heaven. Will never purchase another kind.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Mexicali
They are indispensable in every room! I like this presentation and the price it's really good! The are very effective and kind with your skin, it doesn't have my nose itchy when I used them a lot.
Kerri D.
Kerri D.
Oshawa, Ontario
My children always need a Kleenex, in the winter and summer. It is gentle on their little noses and they are cost effective. We purchase in bulk and send them to school for other children to use
Heather d.
Heather d.
Ottawa, ON
Kleenex gets the job done. They are soft and strong enough to handle what you can dish out. I just wish they were more gentle on the skin. They start to feel abrasive after a few days of use.
Shaunna G.
Shaunna G.
Ontario Canada
Enjoy purchasing this product. I like the designs on the box and base my purchase upon what's on the box. Not the best way to purchase a product but it definitely is a great product to use.
Sorcha O.
Sorcha O.
These tissues work so well for me if I have a cold and my nose is sensitive. The tissues are really soft and do not irritate my skin, the only problem however is that they rip very easily.
Kassidy K.
Kassidy K.
I like these because they are so tiny and don't take up a bunch of room. Also they are very soft. I tend to go through them a lot faster though which is a downside to them being smaller.
Ginelle E.
Ginelle E.
These are a must for cold season! prevents some nose dryness but if you're blowing your nose every 20 seconds your nose will get dry still! Overall great product that's nice and soft
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?