Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Heather d.
Heather d.
Ottawa, ON
Kleenex gets the job done. They are soft and strong enough to handle what you can dish out. I just wish they were more gentle on the skin. They start to feel abrasive after a few days of use.
Shaunna G.
Shaunna G.
Ontario Canada
Enjoy purchasing this product. I like the designs on the box and base my purchase upon what's on the box. Not the best way to purchase a product but it definitely is a great product to use.
Sorcha O.
Sorcha O.
These tissues work so well for me if I have a cold and my nose is sensitive. The tissues are really soft and do not irritate my skin, the only problem however is that they rip very easily.
Kassidy K.
Kassidy K.
I like these because they are so tiny and don't take up a bunch of room. Also they are very soft. I tend to go through them a lot faster though which is a downside to them being smaller.
Ginelle E.
Ginelle E.
These are a must for cold season! prevents some nose dryness but if you're blowing your nose every 20 seconds your nose will get dry still! Overall great product that's nice and soft
Mischa C.
Mischa C.
Spft on my nose. Cannot say anything bad about this product. It is even great when your really sick and have a constant runny nose. It does not iritate my skin whneen used a lot.
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
Dartmouth, NS
These are the best for when my family is going through cold season. So much softer on sensitive noses and worth the extra cost for the comfort. My toddler much prefers them!
Lauren
Lauren
( I write in French ) J'utilise souvent ces mouchoirs au quotidien, lors de repas ou pour essuyer des choses. Cela fonctionne bien et me satisfait. C'est doux et pas épais.
Shaz I.
Shaz I.
The softest tissues ever. Perfect for my nose especially in the winter. The season where my nose is red and don't change colour without using these magically soft tissues.
Krystan T.
Krystan T.
I buy these to use in my classroom and when you buy them on sale it's a great deal. I just wish that the boxes contained more tissues so that the boxes would last longer.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.