Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Emily L.
Emily L.
Russell Spgs, KY

Ever since I was little, my family has always used Kleenex brand tissues. Whether its cold and flu season, or heartbreak, Kleenex always comes through for me. I love the soft feel of this tissue over any one I have ever used. I would definitely recommend this product!
Linda A.
Linda A.
Roswell, GA

So, I've used facial tissue with nothing in them before, facial tissue with the lotion and facial tissue with the softness. I LOVE the tissue with the lotion. Not only does it soothe a nose that feels rough from constant blowing. It has a pleasant smell to it as well.
Beth V.
Beth V.
Summerville, SC

We won't buy anything but Kleenex brand so we usually grab a value pack when we buy. Everything else leads to scratched noses and in a house of 5 that suffer from allergies we use A LOT of tissues. The aloe or lotion ones are even softer but even original is fantastic
Johanna Q.
Johanna Q.
Dallas, NC

During allergy season or all year around, I'm always sneezing. Kleenex is always there when I need it. The tissue is very soft and I love the texture of it. I never feel like my nose is going to get a rash because of how the soft the texture is. !00% recommend always.
Loanne N.
Loanne N.

I love that there is lotion in the tissues, especially when I have a cold. It's the worst when you have a ring of red around your nose and everyone knows you're sick and you look like rudolph! This definitely helps in preventing that and from making that skin too dry.
Katie C.
Katie C.

This is the name brand tissue that I have always trusted. It's what my mom bought for me and what I'll continue to buy. It's effective in being a soft tissue for blowing your nose and other facial needs. I would recommend this to a friend, especially during flu season
Abby P.
Abby P.
Dayton, OH

I defiantly like these Kleenex tissues! They work awesome for #sensitive skin, and leave you feeling #refreshed and ready to move on to the rest of your day! I would recommend this product because it is affordable and works well! Not to mention that they last awhile!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lansing, MI

Normally with paper products I'm not very picky, but when I get a cold or my allergies get bad, I have to have Kleenex. It's an affordable way to splurge and it truly does help me feel better to know that I'm helping my nose and not harming it with a scratchy tissue.
Clarissa A.
Clarissa A.
Kingsville, TX

Kleenex is my go to brand for tissues. This four pack is a great value if you are into getting the most bang for your buck. These tissues are soft, so there is none of that nose chafing business, and they get the job done, no matter how messy. I definitely recommend.
Jabrina S.
Jabrina S.

We use these tissues at my job and I am so thankful for that because someone is usually always sniffling in our office and it comes in handy and they hold up really well I would guess they are reasonable priced since our company buys them in bulk, I really like them.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.