BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Veronica H.
Mine have lotion in them and I can definitely tell the difference. These tissues are incredibly soft; it is almost impossible for me to have a raw nose when I'm sick after using these. They have no scent, which I appreciate, and they work well with sensitive skin.
Brittain R.
Kannapolis , NC
Kleenex tissues are the best tissue to use. I will not use any other brand. They are very soft. I had a horrible cold a couple of months ago and was blowing my nose all of the time. I used these tissues and I was surprised when they did not hurt my nose over time!
Katia H.
Spanish Fork, UT
Kleenex Lotion tissues are my favorite when I have a cold. The frequent wiping of my nose can really cause it to be sore and dry but the soothing lotion on the tissues helps to prevent that all while still being a strong tissue that does the job you would expect.
Natalia  L.
I don't know what's going on with this app, but I clicked on the Kleenex hand towels. I love having those things around...seems much cleaner than reusing the same hand towel over and over. The downside, though, is the extra waste as we throw each used towel away.
Shawna G.
I always go with the Kleenex brand of tissues. They are a string but soft tissue. I have terrible allergies every now and then, and go through about a box a week of tissues, and these are always the ones I reach for. Also they're usually always on sale somewhere.
Brittany A.
Columbus, IN
No one should ever go anywhere without a thing of kleenexes. You can keep them in your car, in your office, in your purse/diaper bag, etc. They are inexpensive and practically a necessity. Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissue because they are soft but durable.
Cindy C.
Fairview Hts, IL
When you really feel sick you need the anti viral they are soft and you feel lke they help keep the germs away. I'm not sure if they do. but working at a school and blowing other kids noseses. , its nices having these. and thinking it may help. I would recommend
Mikaela S.
Marshfield, WI
Perfect size for allergy season or cold season in the winter. Very soft and don't break or tear easily, but because they don't have any lotion or anything they can hurt the nose easily. These are much more cost effective in the larger packs than individual ones.
Jennifer S.
Mcsherrystown , Pa
Kleenex with Lotion is an essential in our home. With both my husband and son having severe allergies to multiple things they through tissues like crazy. These help soften the blow so to speak when their allergies flair and they are blowing their noses non stop.
Regan F.
Decatur, IL
This is the brand of tissue that I always purchase for my house. The tissue itself is very soft and does not irritate the skin. Also, the packaging is really adorable . We will typically buy a three pack and we can always find colors that match our room themes!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?