Add a Photo

Elsa C.
WINONA, MN
June 28, 2016, 8:55 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
These are your everyday "average Joe" facial tissues. As I grew up with Kleenex-brand Facial Tissues, as an adult I still swear by them. They do the job, they're very durable, and it's comforting to have a box of them by my bed when I'm sick, or it's allergy season.
Annie M.
Annie M.
Towson, MD
June 23, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
These are the only tissues I buy! As a chronic year round allergy sufferer I know the importance of having the right tissues on hand. These are soft and won't rub the skin on your nose raw but are tough as well. The thickness and softness is the perfect combination!
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
June 28, 2016, 6:02 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
I like to buy paper products in large money saving packages. I usually order these straight off of Amazon.com or get them in Sam's Club or Costco. I love how soft Kleenex brand is. When you have a cold or allergies like we do in my house, a soft tissue is important!
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
June 21, 2016, 5:12 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
It's tissue. It's a necessity. The teachers request it. The kids want fun colorful characters or boxes. We moms want something that will stop germs from spreading. Kleenex seems to always deliver both. really you can't go wrong with whichever Kleenex brand you buy.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Alexandria, VA
A MUST ! Can't do without it throughout the season, because I tend to have allergies and a runny nose. I keep it handy at home and in my purse. I use it instead of the face towel to dry my face after washing because it is so gentle and effective. Highly recommend !
Brittain R.
Brittain R.
Kannapolis , NC
May 28, 2016, 8:55 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex tissues are the best tissue to use. I will not use any other brand. They are very soft. I had a horrible cold a couple of months ago and was blowing my nose all of the time. I used these tissues and I was surprised when they did not hurt my nose over time!
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
June 22, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
Mine have lotion in them and I can definitely tell the difference. These tissues are incredibly soft; it is almost impossible for me to have a raw nose when I'm sick after using these. They have no scent, which I appreciate, and they work well with sensitive skin.
Erin T.
Erin T.
Springfield, KY
June 29, 2016, 5:21 p.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
I find kleenex brand tissues to be a little rougher and less gentle on the skin. they're fine for casual use, albeit a little thin, but for a sinus infection these would wreak havoc on your nose. they are affordable, however, so they'll do if you're short on cash.
Bella P.
Bella P.
April 14, 2016, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
These are really nice tissues. They don't make your skin too red and they're really really soft! The only downside is that they really aren't that affordable. I would by this for myself and definitely recommend them but don't use them for a classroom or something
Natalia  L.
Natalia L.
June 23, 2016, 10:58 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
I don't know what's going on with this app, but I clicked on the Kleenex hand towels. I love having those things around...seems much cleaner than reusing the same hand towel over and over. The downside, though, is the extra waste as we throw each used towel away.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.