51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Ravina S.
Ravina S.
I really like Kleenex facial tissues they feel really good and soft on the skin and also they don't tear apart. Great great tissues for facial use. I use keel them in my car in my room in living room everywhere.
Kim F.
Kim F.
Winkler, Manitoba
I love these to go packs. They are so handy and don't take up much room so you can put it in your car door or even the glove compartment. They are also made of soft material so it doesn't rip away at your nose.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
I love these little packs! They are so handy and perfect for throwing in your purse and taking with you everywhere. The pouches they come in are so cute and easy to use. I keep a pack of these in all my purses!
Cory E.
Cory E.
I like the design of the box, is very usefull to have in inside the car or your bagpack if you are travelling long, packing doesn't last that much because is made out a box but it is affordable and nice to use.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Montreal
Oh yes when allergy season is upon us we can rely on these bad boys. I have sensitive skin and these are important to me because once my skin starts breaking due to too much nose bloqing it's hard to get back
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
United Kingdom
These are the best tissues. They are soft on the nose therefore when you have a cold you don't end up with the red nose. They are very affordable so I use these as my go to brand. I definitely would recommend
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
Soft on the nose when your constantly wiping it when your sick, doesn't irritate the nose as much as other brands. Good to always have extra as having a growing family is a essential. Affordable & Recommend.
Gracie U.
Gracie U.
Holy grail of tissues. Tried using cheaper brands but does not compare to the softness and thickness of Kleenex. No wonder it is a household brand! Worth paying premium for. I buy mine from Costco in bulk.
Emma b.
Emma b.
Good value!! I really enjoy these because when I have a cold it's very good they are nice quality and then work. they are effective and are a good price I would buy them again and all my friends buy them
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Calgary
We get these ones for my boyfriend because he's allergic to aloe so these work for him. I find them to be a little less soft and effective than the lotion ones but they're still better than basic ones
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?