BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Shaunna G.
Ontario Canada
Review for: Upright Bundle
Enjoy purchasing this product. I like the designs on the box and base my purchase upon what's on the box. Not the best way to purchase a product but it definitely is a great product to use.
Shelly L.
Kingston
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
Perfect for a sniffly, sore nose. You can feel the lotion, they don't leave your nose all red. I buy them a lot for my kids who all suffer from allergies.
Nia M.
California
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
Great for colds or just to keep in the bathroom. I always buy a box of these for my little ones runny nose during cold season.
Mischa C.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
Spft on my nose. Cannot say anything bad about this product. It is even great when your really sick and have a constant runny nose. It does not iritate my skin whneen used a lot.
Paige E.
Review for: Go
TISSUES! I have to take them everywhere with me! The small six packs are perfect for that, one in my bag, two in my car, some on my desk... I'm a runny person haha! They're so soft and so inexpensive, honestly just one of those things that you have to have on you all the time so yuo need to buy them and I would recommend Kleenex!
Sade S.
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
These tissues are nice and soft, and hold quite a lot of moisture. I think they could be improved slightly if they had prettier packaging or nice imprints on the tissue.
Jeeva Y.
Review for: Family Size White 240
I have been using Kleenex since i was a kid. One of the best facial tissue brands i have used. Soft and not easily breakable like a few i have used. Slightly more expensive than most brands but i wouldn't take a chance with my face. Highly recommend it!
Rebecca B.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
I had a runny nose for about 3 weeks and went through about 5 boxes of these tissues. They're so soft and almost make blowing your nose enjoyable!
Adina F.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
Product is perfect handbag size so extremely useful when you are on the go - gentle to the touch so do not cause skin irritation on the face after multiple uses, but is strong in texture so does not break easily making it more durable
Tannis R.
Medicine Hat
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
Great stuff. Doesn't hurt our nose. We have big allergies in.the house it definitely hold up for how much we need it
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?