Add a Photo

Kerri D.
Oshawa, Ontario
June 23, 2016, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
My children always need a Kleenex, in the winter and summer. It is gentle on their little noses and they are cost effective. We purchase in bulk and send them to school for other children to use
Heather d.
Heather d.
Ottawa, ON
July 10, 2016, 8:43 p.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
Kleenex gets the job done. They are soft and strong enough to handle what you can dish out. I just wish they were more gentle on the skin. They start to feel abrasive after a few days of use.
Shaunna G.
Shaunna G.
Ontario Canada
June 27, 2016, 10:27 a.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
Enjoy purchasing this product. I like the designs on the box and base my purchase upon what's on the box. Not the best way to purchase a product but it definitely is a great product to use.
Sorcha O.
Sorcha O.
June 27, 2016, 11:51 a.m.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
These tissues work so well for me if I have a cold and my nose is sensitive. The tissues are really soft and do not irritate my skin, the only problem however is that they rip very easily.
Kassidy K.
Kassidy K.
June 25, 2016, 2:38 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
I like these because they are so tiny and don't take up a bunch of room. Also they are very soft. I tend to go through them a lot faster though which is a downside to them being smaller.
Ginelle E.
Ginelle E.
June 27, 2016, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
These are a must for cold season! prevents some nose dryness but if you're blowing your nose every 20 seconds your nose will get dry still! Overall great product that's nice and soft
Mischa C.
Mischa C.
June 22, 2016, 9:39 a.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
Spft on my nose. Cannot say anything bad about this product. It is even great when your really sick and have a constant runny nose. It does not iritate my skin whneen used a lot.
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
Dartmouth, NS
June 27, 2016, 2:21 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
These are the best for when my family is going through cold season. So much softer on sensitive noses and worth the extra cost for the comfort. My toddler much prefers them!
Lauren
Lauren
June 27, 2016, 9:27 a.m.
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
( I write in French ) J'utilise souvent ces mouchoirs au quotidien, lors de repas ou pour essuyer des choses. Cela fonctionne bien et me satisfait. C'est doux et pas épais.
Shaz I.
Shaz I.
June 27, 2016, 1:42 p.m.
Review for: Upright
The softest tissues ever. Perfect for my nose especially in the winter. The season where my nose is red and don't change colour without using these magically soft tissues.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.