Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
This is a product of the high quality that we have all come to expect from Kleenex. I keep these next to my bed and have learnt that they're very absorbent in case of accidental spills.

I will definitely buy these again.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Cobourg, ON
These are amazing tissues and I always have them around the house. They are super soft and never irritate my nose. The boxes come in different colours and patterns which I like so they can match my house colour scheme.
Kay P.
Kay P.
Pickering, ON
My dentist used these, and so I used then when I had a virus so bad I was in the hospital twice. Made me a feel a little better that I wasn't spreading it around and less guilty about not empty in my trash as often lol
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
These Kleenex facial tissues are high quality. They're really soft of my face and don't cause any irritation which is great if you're sick. They also come in so many fun boxes that meet the needs of every homes style!
Vale B.
Vale B.
They are fantastic!! Very rendidoras and the price is affordable. I leave the skin fresh and clean in hot days is when I use them more. I recommend also are very good and are comfortable to carry and use anywhere !!
Ravina S.
Ravina S.
I really like Kleenex facial tissues they feel really good and soft on the skin and also they don't tear apart. Great great tissues for facial use. I use keel them in my car in my room in living room everywhere.
Kim F.
Kim F.
Winkler, Manitoba
I love these to go packs. They are so handy and don't take up much room so you can put it in your car door or even the glove compartment. They are also made of soft material so it doesn't rip away at your nose.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
I love these little packs! They are so handy and perfect for throwing in your purse and taking with you everywhere. The pouches they come in are so cute and easy to use. I keep a pack of these in all my purses!
Cory E.
Cory E.
I like the design of the box, is very usefull to have in inside the car or your bagpack if you are travelling long, packing doesn't last that much because is made out a box but it is affordable and nice to use.
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
United Kingdom
These are the best tissues. They are soft on the nose therefore when you have a cold you don't end up with the red nose. They are very affordable so I use these as my go to brand. I definitely would recommend
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.