Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Raveena S.
Raveena S.

You cannot have a house without Kleenex tissues! They are so soft and handy when you need them. They are soft enough for a baby!
Also the family size just makes it so much better for the household!!
Karen T.
Karen T.
Mexicali

They are indispensable in every room! I like this presentation and the price it's really good! The are very effective and kind with your skin, it doesn't have my nose itchy when I used them a lot.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Edmonton, Alberta

So happy when I purchased these for the first time. My nose gets so sensitive when I use rough things to blow my nose. And when I bought these it was like heaven. Will never purchase another kind.
Kerri D.
Kerri D.
Oshawa, Ontario

My children always need a Kleenex, in the winter and summer. It is gentle on their little noses and they are cost effective. We purchase in bulk and send them to school for other children to use
Heather d.
Heather d.
Ottawa, Ontario

Kleenex gets the job done. They are soft and strong enough to handle what you can dish out. I just wish they were more gentle on the skin. They start to feel abrasive after a few days of use.
Shaunna G.
Shaunna G.
Ontario Canada

Enjoy purchasing this product. I like the designs on the box and base my purchase upon what's on the box. Not the best way to purchase a product but it definitely is a great product to use.
Sorcha O.
Sorcha O.

These tissues work so well for me if I have a cold and my nose is sensitive. The tissues are really soft and do not irritate my skin, the only problem however is that they rip very easily.
Kassidy K.
Kassidy K.

I like these because they are so tiny and don't take up a bunch of room. Also they are very soft. I tend to go through them a lot faster though which is a downside to them being smaller.
Ginelle E.
Ginelle E.

These are a must for cold season! prevents some nose dryness but if you're blowing your nose every 20 seconds your nose will get dry still! Overall great product that's nice and soft
Mischa C.
Mischa C.

Spft on my nose. Cannot say anything bad about this product. It is even great when your really sick and have a constant runny nose. It does not iritate my skin whneen used a lot.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.