Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
Dartmouth, NS

These are the best for when my family is going through cold season. So much softer on sensitive noses and worth the extra cost for the comfort. My toddler much prefers them!
Lauren
Lauren

( I write in French ) J'utilise souvent ces mouchoirs au quotidien, lors de repas ou pour essuyer des choses. Cela fonctionne bien et me satisfait. C'est doux et pas épais.
Shaz I.
Shaz I.

The softest tissues ever. Perfect for my nose especially in the winter. The season where my nose is red and don't change colour without using these magically soft tissues.
Krystan T.
Krystan T.

I buy these to use in my classroom and when you buy them on sale it's a great deal. I just wish that the boxes contained more tissues so that the boxes would last longer.
Sade S.
Sade S.

These tissues are nice and soft, and hold quite a lot of moisture. I think they could be improved slightly if they had prettier packaging or nice imprints on the tissue.
Hawa D.
Hawa D.

Can't go wrong with Kleenex love the soft feel of any of the tissues I've purchased! And they deffinitlty are my go to for when I have a cold soft and gentle to the skin
Francesca C.
Francesca C.

Good soft tissues, leaving your nose feeling clean fresh without irritation. Reccommend this well known high brand of great tissues very effective and reasonably priced
Fiona L.
Fiona L.

I honesty love this Kleenex tissue it is the best! Very strong and sturdy tissue that doesn't break easy. I love it and I know that you will too! So give it a try! :)
Soft and nice tissues. The balmsom ones are particularly good if you have a cold and are blowing your nose a lot, as they keep it moisturised and stop it from flakinh
Amber T.
Amber T.
St. Thomas, Ontario

Always handy to have around. I hate using toilet paper or paper towel and most facial tissues are too rough on the nose. Kleenex is the best brand, in my experience.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.