51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Karly P.
Karly P.
Verdun
If you want the softest, gentlest tissues for your face, this is the one I recommend. It's an absolute live saver when I have a cold, blowing my nose is great with these tissues as it doesn't cause my nose to be sore! So good.
Liv B.
Liv B.
London
These tissues always leave my skin feeling soft and they never transfer onto the skin. They are very affordable and get the job done! These are great for those with sensitive skin, therefor I would recommend these to any one!
April S.
April S.
These tissue work alright. They do leave my nose feeling really dry and sore at times which does suck. They are pretty cheap which is a good thing though and you can buy them in bulk. You can also find them almost anywhere.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Beaver Bank, NS
With allergies, I'm never without tissues and these are my go to ones! Kleenex brand tissues come in pretty box choices to match my décor and they never disappoint even through my worst allergies. I never buy anything else!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Maidstone, Kent
Kleenex tissues are a staple in my household, for as long as I can remember my Mum has been buying these and it's carried on with me. You just can't go wrong with a Kleenex really, they're reliable, gentle and a good size.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
This is a product of the high quality that we have all come to expect from Kleenex. I keep these next to my bed and have learnt that they're very absorbent in case of accidental spills.

I will definitely buy these again.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Cobourg, ON
These are amazing tissues and I always have them around the house. They are super soft and never irritate my nose. The boxes come in different colours and patterns which I like so they can match my house colour scheme.
Kay P.
Kay P.
Pickering, ON
My dentist used these, and so I used then when I had a virus so bad I was in the hospital twice. Made me a feel a little better that I wasn't spreading it around and less guilty about not empty in my trash as often lol
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
These Kleenex facial tissues are high quality. They're really soft of my face and don't cause any irritation which is great if you're sick. They also come in so many fun boxes that meet the needs of every homes style!
Vale B.
Vale B.
They are fantastic!! Very rendidoras and the price is affordable. I leave the skin fresh and clean in hot days is when I use them more. I recommend also are very good and are comfortable to carry and use anywhere !!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?