Add a Photo

Samantha D.
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
June 24, 2016, 9:06 p.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
Soft on the nose when your constantly wiping it when your sick, doesn't irritate the nose as much as other brands. Good to always have extra as having a growing family is a essential. Affordable & Recommend.
Gracie U.
Gracie U.
July 12, 2016, 3:37 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
Holy grail of tissues. Tried using cheaper brands but does not compare to the softness and thickness of Kleenex. No wonder it is a household brand! Worth paying premium for. I buy mine from Costco in bulk.
Emma b.
Emma b.
June 22, 2016, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
Good value!! I really enjoy these because when I have a cold it's very good they are nice quality and then work. they are effective and are a good price I would buy them again and all my friends buy them
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Calgary
June 22, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
We get these ones for my boyfriend because he's allergic to aloe so these work for him. I find them to be a little less soft and effective than the lotion ones but they're still better than basic ones
Vernesse H.
Vernesse H.
Jan. 14, 2016, 11:16 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Really like these! I had the brand "life" before i got these and they too got the job done however after a few day my nose would become irritated. I'm glad I've made the switch, these are really soft!
Marianne L.
Marianne L.
Phoenix, AZ
June 30, 2016, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
These have been a huge hit with the kids in the car. They fit right into cup holders, look cool, and have super soft tissues! The teenagers in carpool think it is the best invention by Kleenex so far!
Raveena S.
Raveena S.
June 23, 2016, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
You cannot have a house without Kleenex tissues! They are so soft and handy when you need them. They are soft enough for a baby!
Also the family size just makes it so much better for the household!!
Karen T.
Karen T.
Mexicali
June 21, 2016, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: Bundle
They are indispensable in every room! I like this presentation and the price it's really good! The are very effective and kind with your skin, it doesn't have my nose itchy when I used them a lot.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Edmonton, AB
July 1, 2016, 11:29 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
So happy when I purchased these for the first time. My nose gets so sensitive when I use rough things to blow my nose. And when I bought these it was like heaven. Will never purchase another kind.
Kerri D.
Kerri D.
Oshawa, Ontario
June 23, 2016, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
My children always need a Kleenex, in the winter and summer. It is gentle on their little noses and they are cost effective. We purchase in bulk and send them to school for other children to use
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.