BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Anastasia R.
Montreal
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
This pack is your best friend when you need one. It's reliable, velvety, comfy, resistant, fair priced and worth every penny. This guy got me through so many rough patches, sad moments and happy moments of my life! I trust Kleenex with all my sorrows.
Libby B.
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
For active people who are constantly meeting new people, doing new things, exposing themselves to new germs, pollens, and allergens, tissues are a must and kind to skin tissues especially so that you don't look like anything is holding you back.
Frish Q.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
Cleand more than just your runny nose. They are very handy for spills and wiping your hands or whatever. The boxes are nice looking I keep a box in the kitchen living room car and bedroom. It comes out of the box easy and fast unlike paper towels
Shari K.
thornhill, ON
Review for: Upright Bundle
I love Kleenex. It's the only tissue that I will use and have been using for years. They don't rub your nose especially when you have a cold and need to constantly be blowing your nose. It's gentle on your eyes as well. I will be using Kleenex forever!!
Paige E.
Review for: Go
TISSUES! I have to take them everywhere with me! The small six packs are perfect for that, one in my bag, two in my car, some on my desk... I'm a runny person haha! They're so soft and so inexpensive, honestly just one of those things that you have to have on you all the time so yuo need to buy them and I would recommend Kleenex!
Cat Z.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
Whenever I get sick with a cold, these are my go to tissues. I always end up with a raw upper lip from wiping constantly, and occasionally break out with a cold sore from it. These tissues keep my prone area moisturized, and less irritated. Love!
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Review for: Upright
I love how much softer Kleenex is than other brands yeah it costs a bit more but in my opinion it's worth it . Kleenex May after all be a brand thing when it really comes down to the nitty gritty. The travel packs are only 99 cents too!
Lora L.
Review for: 160 Tissues
With our big family, we love the option of a big pack. The Kleenexes are soft and strong. they are readily available anywhere, and are a very good price. Kleenex is a tried and trusted brand that we love. I would highly recommend it
Liv B.
London
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
These tissues always leave my skin feeling soft and they never transfer onto the skin. They are very affordable and get the job done! These are great for those with sensitive skin, therefor I would recommend these to any one!
Karly P.
Verdun
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
If you want the softest, gentlest tissues for your face, this is the one I recommend. It's an absolute live saver when I have a cold, blowing my nose is great with these tissues as it doesn't cause my nose to be sore! So good.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?