Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Haley L.
Haley L.
Zebulon, NC

I like the Kleenex brand they are a lot softer than other brands that are cheap
Megan S.
Megan S.

These are my favorite pocket tissues! I love the sleek design and all the fun package prints that you can get! Throw this in you purse, backpack, or car and grab a quality tissue in style!
lizz c.
lizz c.

Very soft and gentle and come out easy they don't get stuck or fall in and they aren't flimsy and good to have for allergies and even to clean up small messes
karen d.
karen d.

I love my facial tissue!!! I carry them in my purse, car, diaper bag and anywhere they fit. They have a cute package and look cute in my purse.
Erin A.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA

I like the brand of Kleenex overall. These are good, especially since they come in multi-packs and are easy to keep around the house. I prefer Kleenex with Aloe for when I'm really sick. But, I keep regular Kleenex around the house for others to use in the winter.
Karlie B.
Karlie B.
Victoria

Kleenex is the brand our family trusts. They stay consistent, hold strong, and are easy on my childrens sensitive skin.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.

So soft! Love that there is no excess of lotion on your hands after using it. Really great to use when I have a cold or during allergy season. Makes my nose so happy.
Meagan O.
Meagan O.
Dublin Road, Limerick

I love kleenex, they are so so soft and they also come in pocket sizes for on the go. I have a few boxes as backups especially for winter months
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lorain, OH

My children and their father get seasonal allergies. These are the only tissues that does not dry out their face and make their noses hurt. Yes, its a little more expensive than the store brands, but the quality definitely beats them.
Eliana  S.
Eliana S.
Orlando, FL

The only tissues I ever use, gentle to the skin and very durable during use of them. Highly recommend the quality.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.