Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Cobourg, ON
March 31, 2016, 2:38 a.m.
Review for: Upright
These are amazing tissues and I always have them around the house. They are super soft and never irritate my nose. The boxes come in different colours and patterns which I like so they can match my house colour scheme.
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
June 21, 2016, 2:28 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
These Kleenex facial tissues are high quality. They're really soft of my face and don't cause any irritation which is great if you're sick. They also come in so many fun boxes that meet the needs of every homes style!
Vale B.
Vale B.
June 25, 2016, 2:17 p.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
They are fantastic!! Very rendidoras and the price is affordable. I leave the skin fresh and clean in hot days is when I use them more. I recommend also are very good and are comfortable to carry and use anywhere !!
Ravina S.
Ravina S.
June 27, 2016, 11:22 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I really like Kleenex facial tissues they feel really good and soft on the skin and also they don't tear apart. Great great tissues for facial use. I use keel them in my car in my room in living room everywhere.
Cory E.
Cory E.
June 28, 2016, 10:25 p.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
I like the design of the box, is very usefull to have in inside the car or your bagpack if you are travelling long, packing doesn't last that much because is made out a box but it is affordable and nice to use.
Kim F.
Kim F.
Winkler, Manitoba
I love these to go packs. They are so handy and don't take up much room so you can put it in your car door or even the glove compartment. They are also made of soft material so it doesn't rip away at your nose.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
I love these little packs! They are so handy and perfect for throwing in your purse and taking with you everywhere. The pouches they come in are so cute and easy to use. I keep a pack of these in all my purses!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Montreal
June 27, 2016, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
Oh yes when allergy season is upon us we can rely on these bad boys. I have sensitive skin and these are important to me because once my skin starts breaking due to too much nose bloqing it's hard to get back
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
United Kingdom
These are the best tissues. They are soft on the nose therefore when you have a cold you don't end up with the red nose. They are very affordable so I use these as my go to brand. I definitely would recommend
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
June 24, 2016, 9:06 p.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
Soft on the nose when your constantly wiping it when your sick, doesn't irritate the nose as much as other brands. Good to always have extra as having a growing family is a essential. Affordable & Recommend.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.