BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sic...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , th...1 Answers
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
I want to start this off by thanking Kleenex for selling these in 36-packs. I've put it on subscription, and if they want to start selling a 72-pack, sign me up. I have three reasons for needing this much Kleenex, and their names are Liam, Samuel and Hank.

This is how it goes in this house. First the Kleenex disappears. Then the toilet paper. Then they go for fabrics. And you don't want it to get there, unless you're ready to invest in a five gallon drum of Fabreeze.

This used to be a good Christian home. But it's not about moral judgment anymore. I'm way beyond that. I'm in survival mode. If I don't supply absorbent paper products, I'm going to find my dish towels hidden in the basement, stiff as aluminum. The other day, I almost cut my hand on a sock. I am sorry to speak so frankly, but with three teenage boys, a woman has got to be practical.

The funny part is, they think they're being sneaky, with their 45 minute showers and sudden need for "privacy", as if I'm going to walk in on them journaling. They slink around the house like unfixed cats, while I try to announce my location at all times. No one needs to ask me to knock anymore. I knock on the walls. I practically wear a cow bell. I'm not looking to catch anyone by surprise, believe me. I'm just trying to get through this.

The other day my husband was watching me unload the groceries, and he asks me, all sweetness and light, "Honey, what're you doing with all that Kleenex?"

I about knocked him off his chair.
Kylie R.
Kleenex is always our go to brand. We love the little to go packs, they are great for keeping in a purse or in the car compartment for on the go Kleenex needs. They are especially wonderful for our kids to keep as a just in case in their backpack.
Jenna S.
Review for: Everyday Pocket more...
These tissues are my go to! I love the small to go packs because they are so easy to throw in a bag or backpack to have on hand. The tissues themselves are very soft and are great to use. I would recommend them!
Karina B.
They are great for having them in the wallet, in the car, in the bathroom, etc. They are light and work perfect for cleaning your hands, face or anything, nothing expensive and some have great designs, maybe they are not very absorbent but for an emergency cleaning are perfect
Lucy A.
Review for: Ultra Soft Of 4 more...
Kleenex Tissues are soft and well absorbing tissues as well as being thick which is something I prefer. I use the tissues boxes at home and take the little packs while traveling.
Paola S.
Review for: Ultra Soft more...
Kleenex is one of my favorite tissue brands. I like how soft the sheets are so they don't scratch or irritate our skin and we use them for a variety of things. I like the different patterns on the box, you can even buy seasonal patterns! We buy them in bulk or on sale in stores so they're a good deal and you can use coupons for them too. You can't go wrong!
ابراهيم ع.
Gafsa moulares
Christina P.
I mean, I'm this kind of guy who watches "The Fosters", how do you not expect me to cry 24/7? They may be tears of joy, of sadness, whatever, I always need my Kleenex facial tissues. They're totally soft and they absorb liquids quickly.
Ionara O.
Belo Horizonte
Eu adoro os lencinhos Kleenex. São super macios. Sempre que estou gripada providencio umas embalagens e deixo por perto. São muito melhores que usar papel higiênico para assoar o nariz, eles não irritam a pele. Por aqui custa por volta de 2 reais uma embalagem com 10 unidades. Pelo conforto, acho que vale muito a pena. A pele do meu rosto merece esse cuidado. Já é desconfortável o suficiente estar doente, acho que um mimo desses é perfeito pra essas horas.
Tracy M.
Chesterville, ON
This is a must have for winter and especially the holidays when everyone is getting together, sharing colds and flus. I have these stashed everywhere so you always have a tissue when you need it. Fits great into coat pockets, purse, backpacks, skating bags....
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?