Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
April S.
April S.

These tissue work alright. They do leave my nose feeling really dry and sore at times which does suck. They are pretty cheap which is a good thing though and you can buy them in bulk. You can also find them almost anywhere.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
England

Kleenex tissues are a staple in my household, for as long as I can remember my Mum has been buying these and it's carried on with me. You just can't go wrong with a Kleenex really, they're reliable, gentle and a good size.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

This is a product of the high quality that we have all come to expect from Kleenex. I keep these next to my bed and have learnt that they're very absorbent in case of accidental spills.

I will definitely buy these again.
Kay P.
Kay P.
Pickering, ON

My dentist used these, and so I used then when I had a virus so bad I was in the hospital twice. Made me a feel a little better that I wasn't spreading it around and less guilty about not empty in my trash as often lol
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Cobourg, ON

These are amazing tissues and I always have them around the house. They are super soft and never irritate my nose. The boxes come in different colours and patterns which I like so they can match my house colour scheme.
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

These Kleenex facial tissues are high quality. They're really soft of my face and don't cause any irritation which is great if you're sick. They also come in so many fun boxes that meet the needs of every homes style!
Vale B.
Vale B.

They are fantastic!! Very rendidoras and the price is affordable. I leave the skin fresh and clean in hot days is when I use them more. I recommend also are very good and are comfortable to carry and use anywhere !!
Ravina S.
Ravina S.

I really like Kleenex facial tissues they feel really good and soft on the skin and also they don't tear apart. Great great tissues for facial use. I use keel them in my car in my room in living room everywhere.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Calgary, AB

I love these little packs! They are so handy and perfect for throwing in your purse and taking with you everywhere. The pouches they come in are so cute and easy to use. I keep a pack of these in all my purses!
Kim F.
Kim F.
Winkler, Manitoba

I love these to go packs. They are so handy and don't take up much room so you can put it in your car door or even the glove compartment. They are also made of soft material so it doesn't rip away at your nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.