Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA

These facial tissues are very gentle on your skin. They won't give you a rash. I am a lover of the travel pack as I can clean quick small messes that the kids make. I always make sure to keep one in my stand and one at work for the sniffles.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY

Love these, good to clean the face, i use the on the go packs, always have those in my bag, and in my son's bag
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY

Kleenex is the only brand to go to for facial tissues. They are super soft and easy on the skin.
Chad H.
Chad H.
Belvedere, SC

Great products you can trust knowing you get your monies worth every time you buy.
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Phoenix, AZ

My son goes through a lot of tissue so if its soft and keeps his nose from getting red its all good! Its even better if I can boxes without stupid looking flowers on it so this was all a plus in my house.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Cayuga, Ontario

Kleenex is the brand that I use the most often in our home. I know they'll be good quality and I enjoy the nice designs that their packages come in!
Davina J.
Davina J.
Stone Mtn, GA

Kleenex is a trusted brand and these cute mini packs don't dissapoint. I keep one in my purse, in the car and on my desk. You never know when you might sneeze and more comes out than you expect! Easy to clean up any unexpected mess lol
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Clarion, PA

I don't see why there are any other products on the market. Working in a daycare, all the parents and kids bring these Kleenex in to use. Especially during cold and flu weather! That should tell you something :)
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA

I have always bought Kleenex when I need to buy tissues. Always buy a few boxes to keep around the house, if only they would get rid of that design on the box! Very old school
Gabie D.
Gabie D.

So gentle for your skin you will never want try another kleenex ever again! They have multiple different size packs for you to keep at home or to take on the go. You will never have a rash or anything left after using it.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.