Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Darlene B.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, Ontario
1936 reviews
I like these tissues always at a great price very essential for everyday use these don;t last long in my household a few days tops they are very effective and affordable I always buy them when I see them on sale at any store I would recommend these tissues to anyone
Keiko N.
Keiko N.
We have always used Kleenex. When forced to by another product because Kleenex was not available at the time we have been extremely dissatisfied. My husband has allergies & using Kleenex so often doesn't cause any soreness. Very soft & strong. good for a runny nose!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
When I have a cold or a good cry, I usually always reach for my kleenex tissues. All jokes aside, this product is very effective, soft, and durable. Other brands seem to make my nose dry and irritated, while this brand nurses my cold and doesn't add to the problem!
Susan N.
Susan N.
Gloucester, Ontario
I really love using Kleenex Facial tissues because they are so soft and not harsh when used on your face or your nose. They are very effective not at all disappointing. They very affordable for the quantity and the quality. I would recommend this product to others.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
North Bay
Love these kleenex because they are extra soft. When my nose hurts from blowing my nose too much I am very happy to have these tissues. They are very affective and you have a lot in the box. It lasts you a while. I would recommend it for sure and will buy it again.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
As always, you can rely on kleenex. The only thing i wish they could fix would be the texture. They are still far rougher than other competitive brands. They are however very strong and can take some nasty abuse through allergy season. Would recommend. Good price.
Joviefel T.
Joviefel T.
I like it very much! It is super absorbent and it's so good to. Just don't wet them totally because it can easily be torn apart. But for me it's very effective in cleaning your face and it's very affordable too. And I would recommend you to purchase this product.
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
This is a staple at our household. Perfect for everyday use or when you are sick. These are very soft and are gentle on the skin when you need to blow your nose. I will continue to repurchase these and definiately recommend them if you haven't tried them!
Wendy Evelyn C.
Wendy Evelyn C.
This fácial is very usefull for me and my mother that used very often in her face and me too the pro is that is very reachable and i can find everywhere and is not very expensive for me and you can find in the market, pharmacy i would recommende for sure
Jeeva Y.
Jeeva Y.
I have been using Kleenex since i was a kid. One of the best facial tissue brands i have used. Soft and not easily breakable like a few i have used. Slightly more expensive than most brands but i wouldn't take a chance with my face. Highly recommend it!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.