51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Toronto
69 cents for tissue is such a great deal! I have been using the Kleenex brand almost my whole life! I'd be great if I had more of it in my closet. It helps me absorbs stains pretty fast. Imagine you staining your shirt with red wine, Kleenex can take most of it off for you :) #GoKLEENEX 10/10 WOULD REPURCHASE. I buy this every time!!
Paige E.
Paige E.
TISSUES! I have to take them everywhere with me! The small six packs are perfect for that, one in my bag, two in my car, some on my desk... I'm a runny person haha! They're so soft and so inexpensive, honestly just one of those things that you have to have on you all the time so yuo need to buy them and I would recommend Kleenex!
Anne V.
Anne V.
It;s really an everyday must have, whenever you go always have a facial tissue. here in the Philippines a s you all know it's considered as a tropical country therefore it sometimes reaches up to 35 degrees celcius, if you forget bringing your hankies with you then you can use the everyday facial tissue offered to us by Kleenex.
Kali P.
Kali P.
Sherbrooke, QC
These kleenex work well when you're sick, but still aren't my favorite product on the market for that purpose. They soothe your nose a little bit, but not enough when blowing repeatedly over the course of a few days with a bad cold. In a pinch, I'll by them as a second choice when my favorite brand is out of stock.
Anylu M.
Anylu M.
puerto la cruz, anzoategui
The clasical tissues in the box, these tissues with the Aloe are perfect for your nose when you're sick. Its soft and not harsh on the nosen, and don't leave your skin dry.i would recommended i am very impressed and will buy again! thw price its little higher than your average tissue paper, but you won't regret it.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Absolute Must for everyone.
So convenient and discreet.
They don't have much weight to them when you carry them in your bag. Easily accessible in many stores and affordable. I go through a lot of these due to my constant runny nose these have saved me in many what may have been embarrassing moments.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
These are always my go-to Kleenex because as someone who is allergic to nearly everything, I blow my nose about 10-15 times a day (don't laugh). It is soft on skin, doesn't cause dryness, and is thick enough to avoid any - well, mucous. Hands down recommend if you're not concerned with price.
marie m.
marie m.
calgary, AB
I use this brand of tissue the most. this was always on the coffee table when i grew up! the boxes come in so many designs its hard to choose.. they are soft yet very strong. no need to double up on tissues if you use Kleenex.Great when you have a cold as the tissue is very gentle on skin!
Rhianna G.
Rhianna G.
I mostly use these tissues when I'm ill because they are soft around the nose area. I use to get a very bad rash around my nose when ill and this sorted it out after using the tissue a million times that's when my nose became quite sore in which I felt disappointed in but that is my fault.
maddi g.
maddi g.
Great quality tissues. non irritating when sick so are definitely a favorite during winter. I often find these are soothing and soft when being used compared to many other tissues which feel scratchy on the skin. these are nice and thick, don't tear easy. very nice quality for the price.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?