Add a Photo

Sierra S.
Sierra S.
June 26, 2016, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
When I have a cold or a good cry, I usually always reach for my kleenex tissues. All jokes aside, this product is very effective, soft, and durable. Other brands seem to make my nose dry and irritated, while this brand nurses my cold and doesn't add to the problem!
Susan N.
Susan N.
Gloucester, Ontario
June 21, 2016, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I really love using Kleenex Facial tissues because they are so soft and not harsh when used on your face or your nose. They are very effective not at all disappointing. They very affordable for the quantity and the quality. I would recommend this product to others.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
June 23, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
As always, you can rely on kleenex. The only thing i wish they could fix would be the texture. They are still far rougher than other competitive brands. They are however very strong and can take some nasty abuse through allergy season. Would recommend. Good price.
Joviefel T.
Joviefel T.
June 22, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: Family Size
I like it very much! It is super absorbent and it's so good to. Just don't wet them totally because it can easily be torn apart. But for me it's very effective in cleaning your face and it's very affordable too. And I would recommend you to purchase this product.
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
June 22, 2016, 10:27 a.m.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
This is a staple at our household. Perfect for everyday use or when you are sick. These are very soft and are gentle on the skin when you need to blow your nose. I will continue to repurchase these and definiately recommend them if you haven't tried them!
Wendy Evelyn C.
Wendy Evelyn C.
June 28, 2016, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: Family Size
This fácial is very usefull for me and my mother that used very often in her face and me too the pro is that is very reachable and i can find everywhere and is not very expensive for me and you can find in the market, pharmacy i would recommende for sure
Jeeva Y.
Jeeva Y.
June 29, 2016, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
I have been using Kleenex since i was a kid. One of the best facial tissue brands i have used. Soft and not easily breakable like a few i have used. Slightly more expensive than most brands but i wouldn't take a chance with my face. Highly recommend it!
Shari K.
Shari K.
Thornhill, Ontario
July 7, 2016, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
I love Kleenex. It's the only tissue that I will use and have been using for years. They don't rub your nose especially when you have a cold and need to constantly be blowing your nose. It's gentle on your eyes as well. I will be using Kleenex forever!!
Laura D.
Laura D.
June 24, 2016, 12:29 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
These are so soft and are perfect for little corrections on your face - and lets be honest, the packaging is quite attractive! May be a tad over priced however for what they are but never the less they do do a good job and are perfect for every day use!
Anastasia R.
Anastasia R.
Montreal
June 28, 2016, 3:26 p.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
This pack is your best friend when you need one. It's reliable, velvety, comfy, resistant, fair priced and worth every penny. This guy got me through so many rough patches, sad moments and happy moments of my life! I trust Kleenex with all my sorrows.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.