Add a Photo

#3 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Dina B.
Dina B.

Kleenex is not only top brand but it's also the best product when it comes to softness. During cold seasons you don't have to worry wiping sore nose with kleenex just because it's that soft and on top of that it's price is also amazing.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB

I love how much softer Kleenex is than other brands yeah it costs a bit more but in my opinion it's worth it . Kleenex May after all be a brand thing when it really comes down to the nitty gritty. The travel packs are only 99 cents too!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Toronto

Kleenex are the go-to facial tissue - I usually have one sitting in every room of the house and the pack designs are pretty nice. Giving it a 4 only because I actually prefer the drugstore/no name brand in terms of quality and thickness
Adina F.
Adina F.

Product is perfect handbag size so extremely useful when you are on the go - gentle to the touch so do not cause skin irritation on the face after multiple uses, but is strong in texture so does not break easily making it more durable
Lora L.
Lora L.

With our big family, we love the option of a big pack. The Kleenexes are soft and strong. they are readily available anywhere, and are a very good price. Kleenex is a tried and trusted brand that we love. I would highly recommend it
Ann T.
Ann T.

Loved these when I had a bad cold and was having to wipe my nose all the time! They were so soft and moisturizing that my noise didn't get rough and red. They cost a little more but so worth it when you are wiping your nose so often
Karly P.
Karly P.
Verdun

If you want the softest, gentlest tissues for your face, this is the one I recommend. It's an absolute live saver when I have a cold, blowing my nose is great with these tissues as it doesn't cause my nose to be sore! So good.
Merel v.
Merel v.

Like them. Good value for the price, soft. definitely a basic, but the prints make it different and fun! However, still not soft enough for complete comfort, I think. I also think tissue boxes should be more compact. That's all.
Liv B.
Liv B.
London

These tissues always leave my skin feeling soft and they never transfer onto the skin. They are very affordable and get the job done! These are great for those with sensitive skin, therefor I would recommend these to any one!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Beaver Bank, NS

With allergies, I'm never without tissues and these are my go to ones! Kleenex brand tissues come in pretty box choices to match my décor and they never disappoint even through my worst allergies. I never buy anything else!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.