Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.

This is a staple at our household. Perfect for everyday use or when you are sick. These are very soft and are gentle on the skin when you need to blow your nose. I will continue to repurchase these and definiately recommend them if you haven't tried them!
Wendy Evelyn C.
Wendy Evelyn C.

This fácial is very usefull for me and my mother that used very often in her face and me too the pro is that is very reachable and i can find everywhere and is not very expensive for me and you can find in the market, pharmacy i would recommende for sure
Shari K.
Shari K.
Thornhill, Ontario

I love Kleenex. It's the only tissue that I will use and have been using for years. They don't rub your nose especially when you have a cold and need to constantly be blowing your nose. It's gentle on your eyes as well. I will be using Kleenex forever!!
Jeeva Y.
Jeeva Y.

I have been using Kleenex since i was a kid. One of the best facial tissue brands i have used. Soft and not easily breakable like a few i have used. Slightly more expensive than most brands but i wouldn't take a chance with my face. Highly recommend it!
Laura D.
Laura D.

These are so soft and are perfect for little corrections on your face - and lets be honest, the packaging is quite attractive! May be a tad over priced however for what they are but never the less they do do a good job and are perfect for every day use!
Anastasia R.
Anastasia R.
Montreal

This pack is your best friend when you need one. It's reliable, velvety, comfy, resistant, fair priced and worth every penny. This guy got me through so many rough patches, sad moments and happy moments of my life! I trust Kleenex with all my sorrows.
Perfect size to fit into a a kid's backpack or your purse. Someone always needs a kleenex, so be the person ready to provide. Very effective and ergonomically packed. Most definitely affordable, especially because they usually come in multi-packs.
Cat Z.
Cat Z.

Whenever I get sick with a cold, these are my go to tissues. I always end up with a raw upper lip from wiping constantly, and occasionally break out with a cold sore from it. These tissues keep my prone area moisturized, and less irritated. Love!
Frish Q.
Frish Q.

Cleand more than just your runny nose. They are very handy for spills and wiping your hands or whatever. The boxes are nice looking I keep a box in the kitchen living room car and bedroom. It comes out of the box easy and fast unlike paper towels
Nouf A.
Nouf A.

These facial tissues are amazing, it is so soft this product does not have any cons the pros is i can take anywhere the size is great and it is so effective so soft on my face and cleans well. it is really affordable, recommend it for all of you.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.