Add a Photo

#3 in Tissues
Photos (69)
Laura D.
Laura D.

These are so soft and are perfect for little corrections on your face - and lets be honest, the packaging is quite attractive! May be a tad over priced however for what they are but never the less they do do a good job and are perfect for every day use!
Anastasia R.
Anastasia R.
Montreal

This pack is your best friend when you need one. It's reliable, velvety, comfy, resistant, fair priced and worth every penny. This guy got me through so many rough patches, sad moments and happy moments of my life! I trust Kleenex with all my sorrows.
Perfect size to fit into a a kid's backpack or your purse. Someone always needs a kleenex, so be the person ready to provide. Very effective and ergonomically packed. Most definitely affordable, especially because they usually come in multi-packs.
Frish Q.
Frish Q.

Cleand more than just your runny nose. They are very handy for spills and wiping your hands or whatever. The boxes are nice looking I keep a box in the kitchen living room car and bedroom. It comes out of the box easy and fast unlike paper towels
Cat Z.
Cat Z.

Whenever I get sick with a cold, these are my go to tissues. I always end up with a raw upper lip from wiping constantly, and occasionally break out with a cold sore from it. These tissues keep my prone area moisturized, and less irritated. Love!
Nouf A.
Nouf A.

These facial tissues are amazing, it is so soft this product does not have any cons the pros is i can take anywhere the size is great and it is so effective so soft on my face and cleans well. it is really affordable, recommend it for all of you.
Libby B.
Libby B.

For active people who are constantly meeting new people, doing new things, exposing themselves to new germs, pollens, and allergens, tissues are a must and kind to skin tissues especially so that you don't look like anything is holding you back.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.

Universal brand of tissues, easily available at most supermarkets & drug stores, and inexpensive. The product itself does the job effectively. The tissues are fairly gently on your nose and absorb well. I would recommend Kleenex to tissue users.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Toronto

Kleenex are the go-to facial tissue - I usually have one sitting in every room of the house and the pack designs are pretty nice. Giving it a 4 only because I actually prefer the drugstore/no name brand in terms of quality and thickness
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB

I love how much softer Kleenex is than other brands yeah it costs a bit more but in my opinion it's worth it . Kleenex May after all be a brand thing when it really comes down to the nitty gritty. The travel packs are only 99 cents too!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.