Add a Photo

Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
June 29, 2016, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
Does what it says on the packet. A great brand of tissue. They're lovely and soft, so gentle on the face not making you're already raw nose even worse. They're also a good size, great for wiping up loads of snot. Incredibly durable, so won't tear when they get all wet.
Rossana L.
Rossana L.
One of the softest tissues out there in the world. I often get sick and will always purchase Kleenex over other brands. This product is simply AMAZING for my super sensitive and dry skin. I always carry one or two in my backpack/purse and take it with me wherever I go!
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Saint-Lambert, QC
June 22, 2016, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
I always have a few boxes of this on hand. If you get a cold, this is a must! It's so gentle! I no longer have a red nose when I get sick, all thanks to this product. It's more expensive than your average tissue paper, but it's very much worth it, you won't regret it.
Ioanna B.
Ioanna B.
June 26, 2016, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
I literally have a box in the car, in the office, in the living room, bedroom etc because of my sons allergies. They are very soft and don't irritate his sensitive skin. They are not often easy to be pulled out of the box. I find them a bit expensive unless in bundle.
Michelle Ann P.
Michelle Ann P.
June 27, 2016, 12:39 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
Kleenex Facial tissues is highly commendable when it comes to great quality. Although a little expensive you will be very sure that it is worth every penny. It is very soft yet it does not easily torn. I always use Kleenex facial tissues and will recommend it as well.
Meg O.
Meg O.
Ottawa, ON
June 23, 2016, 2:11 a.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
I have awful allergies and seem to be sick 4/12 months of the year so these are a god send to my nose! They're soft so my skin doesn't dry out or chafe and I don't need to pace myself so that my nose won't hurt. A little more expensive but beyond worth it, every cent!
Keiko N.
Keiko N.
June 30, 2016, 10:13 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
We have always used Kleenex. When forced to by another product because Kleenex was not available at the time we have been extremely dissatisfied. My husband has allergies & using Kleenex so often doesn't cause any soreness. Very soft & strong. good for a runny nose!
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, Ontario
1936 reviews
I like these tissues always at a great price very essential for everyday use these don;t last long in my household a few days tops they are very effective and affordable I always buy them when I see them on sale at any store I would recommend these tissues to anyone
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
North Bay
June 25, 2016, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
Love these kleenex because they are extra soft. When my nose hurts from blowing my nose too much I am very happy to have these tissues. They are very affective and you have a lot in the box. It lasts you a while. I would recommend it for sure and will buy it again.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
June 26, 2016, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
When I have a cold or a good cry, I usually always reach for my kleenex tissues. All jokes aside, this product is very effective, soft, and durable. Other brands seem to make my nose dry and irritated, while this brand nurses my cold and doesn't add to the problem!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.