BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Johanna L.
Ephrata, PA
Perfect to carry in my bag! Pocket sized and soft! Only thing I'm not keen on is the next tissue tries to make its way out of the packaging and sometimes gets stuck on the reclosable sticky tab
Jillian B.
I always buy kleenex before any other brand. they have small 100 or so count boxes which are perfect for the house.
Kennie R.
Keep a pack in my car, makeup bag, on the go bag and work. Never know when you're going to need some tissues.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
I love having these in purse, especially with a little one. Gentle and does the trick.
kim m.
okemah, OK
A very good product especially if you have a cold soft to the touch and does not rub your nose raw a definite must have product
Nichole C.
This product is the absolute best thing to have on hand. You never know when you're going to need them. The packs are small, but contain 10 tissues per pack, so just enough to get you through a tough time. Great to throw in your purse, in the kids backpack, etc. Inexpensive purchase. Yes, I would recommend and purchase again.
Megan S.
These are my favorite pocket tissues! I love the sleek design and all the fun package prints that you can get! Throw this in you purse, backpack, or car and grab a quality tissue in style!
Haley L.
Zebulon, NC
I like the Kleenex brand they are a lot softer than other brands that are cheap
Tonya M.
These are perfect for on the go. In the winter months, these are a staple in my purse and car. I am always using them and frequently run across people that are in need of a Kleenex. The packaging is compact and seals up after each use. The price point is great and the Kleenex's are super soft for my sniffly nose:).
Yesi R.
I usually always but kleenex products around the house. They do the job and I wouldn't change it.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?