Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.
nesmith, SC

I carry this tissue every where i go. I keep them in the house and even in my car. Since i have allergies all year round.
Lizzy  K.
Lizzy K.

Four pack is the way to go during cold and flu season. These tissues do not irritate your skin and they come in cute boxes!
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY

Honestly, why would you use anything other than Kleenex? If you are sick and have a runny nose, you already feel cruddy, so why would you want to make your nose raw by using some other product?
Oak Hill, OH

Best tissue brand out there! Kleenex brand tissues are very durable, soft, and affordable. I always stock up for flu season.
Megan M.
Megan M.

I have bought these often and always loved them. I buy them for me and my family but also for my kids to take to school.
Zulema M.
Zulema M.
Brownsville, TX

I love having Kleenex next to my bed and vanity desk. They are really handing when I'm doing my makeup....
katie i.
katie i.

I like the upright pack so much better! I find that it fits in with my decor so much better than the original,i like this particular one to because it has the lotion so much easier on stuffy noses
member-76c4069ee
member-76c4069ee
Harbor Springs, Mi

So gentle on skin and useful in so many ways. I use mine usually to remove make up.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Liverpool, Merseyside

Kleenex is a great brand it doesn't leave your nose dry and the tissues sometimes have a lovely smell to them! Also great for every room in the house, cars, work desks etc!
DiMee Z.
DiMee Z.
Mount Royal, NJ

Very soft on the nose for a reasonable price and also very absorbent. Can be flushed down the toilet without issues.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.