51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
This product is great! you don't need to use multiple tissues to get the job done!
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Love these! Always have a pack in my purse and in the diaper bag! So easy to throw in and fits perfectly
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Conroe, TX
I love these! They are perfect for on the go use. I keep them in my purse and use them for way more than just blowing my nose!
aglaia l.
aglaia l.
I am completely infatuated with this packaging. They are brilliant because they fit in the car cup holder instead of having a square box that doesn't fit anywhere and gets kicked around and stepped on by the kids. They fit in the water bottle pocket of your backpack or your diaper bag! You can carry them around like a comfortable glass of water when you are so sick and sneezing so much that you need a new one four times between rooms. Conveniently, they have 50 sheets in a box, unlike those little pocket packets of 15 which have the sticky tape to reseal the package that always gets stuck on the tissues. If you are like me, and sick or have allergies... or you have kids who are going to wipe their snot on your sleeve while you fumble with the tape, slowing down your draw speed... it is highly unlikely that a limit of fifteen tissues is really going to save your day. But THESE... these practically perfect tissue boxes, are my new best friend. I love them.
Anupama C.
Anupama C.
Carrying facial tissues when heading out is a compulsion for people in India because of the terrible hot and sticky weather. While most people here use cloth handkerchiefs, I personally find the idea a little unhygienic because of using the same cloth multiple times a day. Kleenex face tissues come to my rescue here. They are soft and absorbent, and even if i wipe my face off with pressure to remove the oily layer that builds up during the day, these do not leave my skin feeling irritated or red. The bulk packs are always more economical. Good quality face tissues.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
The boxes are super cute, it's always fun to buy if it's in a little box the kids will enjoy seeing around. I think that itself gives it an extra star, but in comparison to other tissue brands, it's not my favorite. It's soft and everything, and I do buy it, but only if it's in a cuter box than my other one I like lol its competitors are softer (puffs) and that counts when you have a runny nose 😉
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Kitchener , ON
Soft on your nose and strong (which is key, you don't want it to fall apart on your nose or in your hands, am I right?) when I have a bad cold I like the ones with lotion so that you don't chap or "rug burn" your nose with all the nose blowing, but on a normal day the lotion ones can feel wet and gross, so I like these ultra soft tissues on non-cold or non-flu days ;)
Lora B.
Lora B.
Sarnia
I have very bad seasonal allergies that surprise me at a random day in the spring time. My nose will be running for 3 days straight and these Kleenexs help me through the struggle. The smaller box size makes it easy for me to carry them around with me everyday and the tissue itself does not irritate my nose after blowing it 100 times a day. Solid product.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Toronto
69 cents for tissue is such a great deal! I have been using the Kleenex brand almost my whole life! I'd be great if I had more of it in my closet. It helps me absorbs stains pretty fast. Imagine you staining your shirt with red wine, Kleenex can take most of it off for you :) #GoKLEENEX 10/10 WOULD REPURCHASE. I buy this every time!!
Paige E.
Paige E.
TISSUES! I have to take them everywhere with me! The small six packs are perfect for that, one in my bag, two in my car, some on my desk... I'm a runny person haha! They're so soft and so inexpensive, honestly just one of those things that you have to have on you all the time so yuo need to buy them and I would recommend Kleenex!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?