51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
I've tried a lot of tissue brands, and I like these the best. I prefer it in ultra soft, and enjoy picking out the design every time I shop for more!
Annamarie M.
Annamarie M.
Trenton, FL
Kleenex is an awesome brand. the tissues aren't super thin lie a lot of them and the lotion ones are the best. my kids have allergies so we use them a lot to prevent them for getting a raw nose.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Pekin, IL
These are absolutely fantastic as a travel size to take on the airplane, and also as a go-to quick option in both large and smaller purses. These come in 3 packs at CVS, Walgreens, WalMart. I love that they do not have lotion as they make a nice option to clean off glasses or a phone screen in a pinch.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
These are the only tissues i use, they're so soft and doesn't leave my nose red like others.
Bette H.
Bette H.
Brooklyn, NY
Kleenex products never fail to disappoint with their superb quality. These square-shaped boxes are convenient for tucking into corners of desks and other cluttered areas.
kathryn e.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
The 4 pack is great when i empty a box i have a back up. they are also a great price though i do prefer the 3ply.
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
Rensselaer, NY
I love the pocket packs, I keep one in my purse all the time. My best friend has mean allergies and I'm with him a lot, so they tend to go all to him but they are a life saver when you are in public!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
I love these for on the go tissue use. I have some in my purse, car, gym bag for whenever I need to blow my nose! Comes in handy too if I spill something.
Tatiana L.
Tatiana L.
These are the best and only kind of tissue I use. They are so useful, no lie. You use it to blow your nose when you sneeze. You use it to wipe your clothing when a spill happens. Klneex is the softest tissues ever. I love them so much
Bear H.
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
I love Kleenex tissue because it's so soft and smooth! Always make sure to keep at least one box in my car and my room
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?