BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Lisa B.
Eagle River, AK
I need tissues wherever I go. Kleenex brand are the only ones I can depend on to keep my nose clear without drying out my skin. At home, at work, in the car, and (with these pocket packs) in my purse! They're with me whenever I need them...which is practically all the time.
Sonia M.
This tissues are perfect for my sensitive nose! When I have a runny nose and constantly go through tissues, my nose starts peeling as if I had a sunburn BUT these tissues don't do that. These are really soft and I love them!
Sarah S.
I absolutely love these things. I throw them in my backpack for school or in my purse. Its small, compact and the plastic case keeps them clean no matter how long they stay in your purse. I believe they are more expensive than buying a box but totally worth it.
Kennie R.
Keep a pack in my car, makeup bag, on the go bag and work. Never know when you're going to need some tissues.
Chavonne L.
Perfect travel sized Kleenex tissue! I never go anywhere without one of these in my car. One thing I wish Kleenex would do is come up with pastel pink or lavender Kleenex just because!
Amy D.
Dowelltown, TN
I have kept Kleenex purse size packs in my purse since I was at least a teen (and that's been a long time!). They don't take up much room and are needed year around. Even if I pack a small clutch, it has room for my packet of Kleenex. I've tried the knock off brands, and they just won't do. It's really pretty now that Kleenex has such decorative packets! I love my Kleenex purse packs!
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I love these around the fall and winter time! My kids always get a running nose. I love that these are travel friendly and are hecka soft. I recommend them to everyone!
Nicole K.
YES! As you know Kleenex is an excellent tissue brand that is soft and durable. I love these little packs because they fit perfectly in your purse, car, or in any bag for mommy\kid emergencies.
Yesi R.
I usually always but kleenex products around the house. They do the job and I wouldn't change it.
Karina C.
I trully like the design of the on the go tissue. They are very original. Also like the how soft they feel.Have used many brands and these are the best.The only thing that i suggest you change is the scent. Cause they smell bad .SOme hint's use floral,candy, fruit etc
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?