Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Fontana , Ca

Just bought these the other day since i finally feel the cold weather coming! These are very convenient and not too harsh on the skin.
Brook T.
Brook T.
Supply, NC

I love kleenex brand. I've always used it and will coontinue too. Very soft and durable
Nick L.
Nick L.
Mchenry, IL

The original tissue. We always had Kleenex growing up so to see some of the same designs is just comforting and home-y.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Calcium,NY

Who doesn't have a box of Kleenex in their house? They are very affordable and the best brand available. Plus there is a style for everyones decor.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Yulee, Fl

They are very soft and durable. The boxes are different colors to match any decor.
Bette H.
Bette H.
Brooklyn, NY

Kleenex products never fail to disappoint with their superb quality. These square-shaped boxes are convenient for tucking into corners of desks and other cluttered areas.
jocelyn R.
jocelyn R.
Moulton dr, East hampstead

Great quality super soft and gentle on the nose this is the only brand I will buy
Connie G.
Connie G.
Kinder, LA

I buy this four pack to put in my kitchen, my bathrooms and anywhere else I think tissues should go. They are compact, nicely decorated and fit anywhere. I even keep a box in my car.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Toledo , Oh

Kleenex is a must have on my desk at work and at home. So soft and doesn't hurt your nose when blowing and wiping.
Sherri D.
Sherri D.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

These tissues are a great value. As long as it's not the 3 ply as those feel like shoving a cloth up your nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.