Add a Photo

Aleah H.
Aleah H.
June 27, 2016, 4:01 p.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
Great pocket sized tissues! Not too sure what they would look like in a pocket of a pair of jeans but doesn't take a lot of space in my handbag so i love! Its always good to take tissues around with you just in case! You never know when you will need them! They're really soft and great!
Jordynn-Alyvia N.
Jordynn-Alyvia N.
Hamilton
June 28, 2016, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Family Size
I have no complaints what so ever, its something you just need in your household or office. Its strong and doesn't just fall apart when you use it like most brands. Its also very soft which is good especially when your sick with a runny nose, it prevents your nose from getting all red
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
June 26, 2016, 1:24 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
Los mejores! de toda la vida, salvando vidas en cada rincon de la casa y para llevar a la universidad, por dios que son utiles ! sobretodo en estos tiempos de alergias. Me gusta que son suaves y cuando estas resfriada y de tanto sonarte no te maltratan la nariz, eso se aprecia mucho.
Gemma L.
Gemma L.
June 29, 2016, 5:22 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
I have used Kleenex® Lotion Aloe & E Tissues 4-120 ct Boxes a number of times and thought they were great while suffering with a nasty cold. When I used them when my nose wasn't blocked I thought that the smell was really strong. I would recommend them to anyone suffering with a cold
Katie G.
Katie G.
June 28, 2016, 4 a.m.
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
People always say to me why does it "have to be Kleenex" for me Kleenex is the softest tissue i have ever used, of course ive tried other brands but i find anything else is to rough on my face, Kleenex doesn't break easily and its super soft, what more could you want from your tissue?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
June 25, 2016, 12:33 p.m.
Review for: White Bundle
Kleenex tissues are fantastic. They are one of my go to brands when I am shopping. Kleenex makes soft yet strong tissues that are still very affordable. I have bought these many times and will continue to buy them in the future. They are definitely a product that I would recommend.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
June 26, 2016, 6:21 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
Kleenex Tissues with lotion are a god-send to my family at cold and flu season! With stuffy or runny noses, the lotion in each tissue is soothing to the skin and lessens the chance of irritation. The price is reasonable for the product, and I would recommend to anyone with a cold!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
April 13, 2016, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: Upright
No comparison. Kleenex is a staple for everyone I'm sure. Love the new designs and shapes. I can find a design to match my interior. I have kleenex in my house, purse, and van. You can never have enough Kleenex. I use Kleenex for more than blowing my nose....good for spills etc
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
London, ON
June 22, 2016, 2:54 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
We have young kiddies so we go through Kleenex like crazy! I like these ones because they are soft and effective. They are not hard to get out of the box which is great for little hands! I enjoy the multi pack due to going through so many! Will repurchase and highly recommend
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
June 27, 2016, 12:23 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
I always buy these when I have a cold. It's really difficult if you have a cold and you're blowing your nose raw, but luckily with these tissues, my nose is never hurting from rubbing it raw. They are soft and wonderful and feel like you're putting a blanket on your nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.