Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Ioanna B.
Ioanna B.

I literally have a box in the car, in the office, in the living room, bedroom etc because of my sons allergies. They are very soft and don't irritate his sensitive skin. They are not often easy to be pulled out of the box. I find them a bit expensive unless in bundle.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Montreal

I always have a few boxes of this on hand. If you get a cold, this is a must! It's so gentle! I no longer have a red nose when I get sick, all thanks to this product. It's more expensive than your average tissue paper, but it's very much worth it, you won't regret it.
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, Ontario

1935 reviews

I like these tissues always at a great price very essential for everyday use these don;t last long in my household a few days tops they are very effective and affordable I always buy them when I see them on sale at any store I would recommend these tissues to anyone
Keiko N.
Keiko N.

We have always used Kleenex. When forced to by another product because Kleenex was not available at the time we have been extremely dissatisfied. My husband has allergies & using Kleenex so often doesn't cause any soreness. Very soft & strong. good for a runny nose!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
North Bay

Love these kleenex because they are extra soft. When my nose hurts from blowing my nose too much I am very happy to have these tissues. They are very affective and you have a lot in the box. It lasts you a while. I would recommend it for sure and will buy it again.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.

When I have a cold or a good cry, I usually always reach for my kleenex tissues. All jokes aside, this product is very effective, soft, and durable. Other brands seem to make my nose dry and irritated, while this brand nurses my cold and doesn't add to the problem!
Susan N.
Susan N.
Gloucester, Ontario

I really love using Kleenex Facial tissues because they are so soft and not harsh when used on your face or your nose. They are very effective not at all disappointing. They very affordable for the quantity and the quality. I would recommend this product to others.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

As always, you can rely on kleenex. The only thing i wish they could fix would be the texture. They are still far rougher than other competitive brands. They are however very strong and can take some nasty abuse through allergy season. Would recommend. Good price.
Joviefel T.
Joviefel T.

I like it very much! It is super absorbent and it's so good to. Just don't wet them totally because it can easily be torn apart. But for me it's very effective in cleaning your face and it's very affordable too. And I would recommend you to purchase this product.
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.

This is a staple at our household. Perfect for everyday use or when you are sick. These are very soft and are gentle on the skin when you need to blow your nose. I will continue to repurchase these and definiately recommend them if you haven't tried them!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.