Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Bloomington, IN
The only brand of tissues I use! I'm a very loud/hard nose blower, and other tissues turn to dust with my nose power. Kleenex are the only ones I feel can handle my snot, haha!
Melody P.
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
I love you hear on the go travel packs of Kleenex. You take them anywhere and you always have a tissue when you need one.
Nick L.
Nick L.
Mchenry, IL
These are great for small spaces like bathrooms or an office. Plus they offer different prints so you can choose and customize!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
I always buy kleenex before any other brand. they have small 100 or so count boxes which are perfect for the house.
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
I've tried a lot of tissue brands, and I like these the best. I prefer it in ultra soft, and enjoy picking out the design every time I shop for more!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Beaumont, TX
I have a kid so these are the perfect size to keep in my purse for those snotty moments. All you mothers know what I'm talking about!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
These are one of those don'e leave home without them type of items. I always have some in my purse or car because you never know with little ones. Theyre a great price for something that you use more than you would think that you do!
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
Love these, good to clean the face, i use the on the go packs, always have those in my bag, and in my son's bag
aglaia l.
aglaia l.
I am completely infatuated with this packaging. They are brilliant because they fit in the car cup holder instead of having a square box that doesn't fit anywhere and gets kicked around and stepped on by the kids. They fit in the water bottle pocket of your backpack or your diaper bag! You can carry them around like a comfortable glass of water when you are so sick and sneezing so much that you need a new one four times between rooms. Conveniently, they have 50 sheets in a box, unlike those little pocket packets of 15 which have the sticky tape to reseal the package that always gets stuck on the tissues. If you are like me, and sick or have allergies... or you have kids who are going to wipe their snot on your sleeve while you fumble with the tape, slowing down your draw speed... it is highly unlikely that a limit of fifteen tissues is really going to save your day. But THESE... these practically perfect tissue boxes, are my new best friend. I love them.
Anupama C.
Anupama C.
Carrying facial tissues when heading out is a compulsion for people in India because of the terrible hot and sticky weather. While most people here use cloth handkerchiefs, I personally find the idea a little unhygienic because of using the same cloth multiple times a day. Kleenex face tissues come to my rescue here. They are soft and absorbent, and even if i wipe my face off with pressure to remove the oily layer that builds up during the day, these do not leave my skin feeling irritated or red. The bulk packs are always more economical. Good quality face tissues.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?