51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
The only brand of tissues I use! I'm a very loud/hard nose blower, and other tissues turn to dust with my nose power. Kleenex are the only ones I feel can handle my snot, haha!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Portland, OR
Oh yes please! I always have these around! They come in suck cute patterns and keep our noses happy.
Sarai L.
Sarai L.
Great tissue! I always have these on hand, and keep one in each room. The price is great. Love shopping at Walmart for everyday items, so much cheaper and good quality.
Bailey E.
Bailey E.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the softest tissue I've ever used and it doesn't hurt your nose as much as a napkin
Griselda R.
Griselda R.
Tissues are one thing that you can't be cheap on. If you buy the store brand, you'll use a whole box in one or two days. I love this four pack because it last longer during cold season and I save money in the long run. They are soft and durable and the only brand I would buy.
Rochielle C.
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
I love these little packs! I always keep one in my purse and one in my car. I especially love the current ones they have with the little quotes! I hope they continue this style.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
This product is the absolute best thing to have on hand. You never know when you're going to need them. The packs are small, but contain 10 tissues per pack, so just enough to get you through a tough time. Great to throw in your purse, in the kids backpack, etc. Inexpensive purchase. Yes, I would recommend and purchase again.
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
Honestly, why would you use anything other than Kleenex? If you are sick and have a runny nose, you already feel cruddy, so why would you want to make your nose raw by using some other product?
Casey L.
Casey L.
Henrico, VA
These are so great! They are soft, but not too soft, so you never get that greasy feeling on your face. They're great for blotting oil from your face if you're skin is oily like mine. Always affordable and easy to find.
Erin A.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
I like the brand of Kleenex overall. These are good, especially since they come in multi-packs and are easy to keep around the house. I prefer Kleenex with Aloe for when I'm really sick. But, I keep regular Kleenex around the house for others to use in the winter.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?