51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
I absolutely love these brand of tissues. They are the best when you have little ones with runny noses. The tissues are soft and won't hurt their little noses. I can't ever justify buying any other type of tissue. Well worth their price.
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Mission, TX
These are soft. Perfect for the winter weather. Their small packaging makes it a great addition to any purse, backpack, or diaperbag.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I absolutely love these things. I throw them in my backpack for school or in my purse. Its small, compact and the plastic case keeps them clean no matter how long they stay in your purse. I believe they are more expensive than buying a box but totally worth it.
Diane Mae R.
Diane Mae R.
This is always a must of my house. I honestly don't really see a big difference with puffs. they're equally good though this is just my family's go to. its so convenient to put in everyone's bedroom, the living room and the car! :)
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
These are the only tissues i use, they're so soft and doesn't leave my nose red like others.
Melody P.
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
I love you hear on the go travel packs of Kleenex. You take them anywhere and you always have a tissue when you need one.
Yesi R.
Yesi R.
I usually always but kleenex products around the house. They do the job and I wouldn't change it.
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Soft Gentle Portable and holds up to the strongest sneeze, this is one product that I won't be without. I've tried others and keep coming back. The tissue is not ruff on my nose and even in the winter with constant use I didn't end up looking like Rudolph!
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
These are perfect for on the go. In the winter months, these are a staple in my purse and car. I am always using them and frequently run across people that are in need of a Kleenex. The packaging is compact and seals up after each use. The price point is great and the Kleenex's are super soft for my sniffly nose:).
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I like Kleenex they have been around a long time there not as strong as id like though
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?