Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Jessie S.
Jessie S.

Absolute Must for everyone.
So convenient and discreet.
They don't have much weight to them when you carry them in your bag. Easily accessible in many stores and affordable. I go through a lot of these due to my constant runny nose these have saved me in many what may have been embarrassing moments.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.

These are always my go-to Kleenex because as someone who is allergic to nearly everything, I blow my nose about 10-15 times a day (don't laugh). It is soft on skin, doesn't cause dryness, and is thick enough to avoid any - well, mucous. Hands down recommend if you're not concerned with price.
Rhianna G.
Rhianna G.

I mostly use these tissues when I'm ill because they are soft around the nose area. I use to get a very bad rash around my nose when ill and this sorted it out after using the tissue a million times that's when my nose became quite sore in which I felt disappointed in but that is my fault.
marie m.
marie m.
calgary, Alberta

I use this brand of tissue the most. this was always on the coffee table when i grew up! the boxes come in so many designs its hard to choose.. they are soft yet very strong. no need to double up on tissues if you use Kleenex.Great when you have a cold as the tissue is very gentle on skin!
maddi g.
maddi g.

Great quality tissues. non irritating when sick so are definitely a favorite during winter. I often find these are soothing and soft when being used compared to many other tissues which feel scratchy on the skin. these are nice and thick, don't tear easy. very nice quality for the price.
Aleah H.
Aleah H.

Great pocket sized tissues! Not too sure what they would look like in a pocket of a pair of jeans but doesn't take a lot of space in my handbag so i love! Its always good to take tissues around with you just in case! You never know when you will need them! They're really soft and great!
Jordynn-Alyvia N.
Jordynn-Alyvia N.
Hamilton

I have no complaints what so ever, its something you just need in your household or office. Its strong and doesn't just fall apart when you use it like most brands. Its also very soft which is good especially when your sick with a runny nose, it prevents your nose from getting all red
Katie G.
Katie G.

People always say to me why does it "have to be Kleenex" for me Kleenex is the softest tissue i have ever used, of course ive tried other brands but i find anything else is to rough on my face, Kleenex doesn't break easily and its super soft, what more could you want from your tissue?
Gemma L.
Gemma L.

I have used Kleenex® Lotion Aloe & E Tissues 4-120 ct Boxes a number of times and thought they were great while suffering with a nasty cold. When I used them when my nose wasn't blocked I thought that the smell was really strong. I would recommend them to anyone suffering with a cold
Claudia T.
Claudia T.

Los mejores! de toda la vida, salvando vidas en cada rincon de la casa y para llevar a la universidad, por dios que son utiles ! sobretodo en estos tiempos de alergias. Me gusta que son suaves y cuando estas resfriada y de tanto sonarte no te maltratan la nariz, eso se aprecia mucho.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.