BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Tonya M.
These are perfect for on the go. In the winter months, these are a staple in my purse and car. I am always using them and frequently run across people that are in need of a Kleenex. The packaging is compact and seals up after each use. The price point is great and the Kleenex's are super soft for my sniffly nose:).
Macy O.
These are my favorite brand of tissues because they aren't too expensive and they are great quality especially when I am.sick or have allergies they don't irritate my nose or face.
Rebecca C.
Billings, MT
I don't need really fancy tissues, but I need something nice and soft. Kleenex tissues are nice and soft.
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
I love these little packs! I always keep one in my purse and one in my car. I especially love the current ones they have with the little quotes! I hope they continue this style.
Brittany H.
Lorain, OH
My children and their father get seasonal allergies. These are the only tissues that does not dry out their face and make their noses hurt. Yes, its a little more expensive than the store brands, but the quality definitely beats them.
Chavonne L.
Perfect travel sized Kleenex tissue! I never go anywhere without one of these in my car. One thing I wish Kleenex would do is come up with pastel pink or lavender Kleenex just because!
kim m.
okemah, OK
A very good product especially if you have a cold soft to the touch and does not rub your nose raw a definite must have product
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
These are good for average everyday tissues. They seem a little thin and tear easily when wiping kids noses!
Tanya F.
Kansas City, MO
I love these, they are small enough that they fit everywhere. I always have a package of these in my car, my purse, my desk, and backpack. They are great to have just in case.
Julianna B.
Lynchburg, VA
I always hated the way that this product is designed. I can never keep the napkins in the plastic and the tape never seals again. It is cheap and it definitely shows. I do love the company, I just wish they would come out with better packaging.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?