Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Nancy A.
Nancy A.

Kleenex Tissues with lotion are a god-send to my family at cold and flu season! With stuffy or runny noses, the lotion in each tissue is soothing to the skin and lessens the chance of irritation. The price is reasonable for the product, and I would recommend to anyone with a cold!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

No comparison. Kleenex is a staple for everyone I'm sure. Love the new designs and shapes. I can find a design to match my interior. I have kleenex in my house, purse, and van. You can never have enough Kleenex. I use Kleenex for more than blowing my nose....good for spills etc
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
London , Ontario

We have young kiddies so we go through Kleenex like crazy! I like these ones because they are soft and effective. They are not hard to get out of the box which is great for little hands! I enjoy the multi pack due to going through so many! Will repurchase and highly recommend
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.

I always buy these when I have a cold. It's really difficult if you have a cold and you're blowing your nose raw, but luckily with these tissues, my nose is never hurting from rubbing it raw. They are soft and wonderful and feel like you're putting a blanket on your nose.
Sarais T.
Sarais T.

I totally recommended Kleenex! If you have allergies is the best option for your nose because they are soft and don't let sporas on your nose and also this tussies are perfect for dry your face after clean it.
The thing that I also love of Kleenex is their boxes desing.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.

Does what it says on the packet. A great brand of tissue. They're lovely and soft, so gentle on the face not making you're already raw nose even worse. They're also a good size, great for wiping up loads of snot. Incredibly durable, so won't tear when they get all wet.
Rossana L.
Rossana L.

One of the softest tissues out there in the world. I often get sick and will always purchase Kleenex over other brands. This product is simply AMAZING for my super sensitive and dry skin. I always carry one or two in my backpack/purse and take it with me wherever I go!
Ioanna B.
Ioanna B.

I literally have a box in the car, in the office, in the living room, bedroom etc because of my sons allergies. They are very soft and don't irritate his sensitive skin. They are not often easy to be pulled out of the box. I find them a bit expensive unless in bundle.
Michelle Ann P.
Michelle Ann P.

Kleenex Facial tissues is highly commendable when it comes to great quality. Although a little expensive you will be very sure that it is worth every penny. It is very soft yet it does not easily torn. I always use Kleenex facial tissues and will recommend it as well.
Meg O.
Meg O.
Ottawa, ON

I have awful allergies and seem to be sick 4/12 months of the year so these are a god send to my nose! They're soft so my skin doesn't dry out or chafe and I don't need to pace myself so that my nose won't hurt. A little more expensive but beyond worth it, every cent!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.