Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Lora B.
Lora B.
Sarnia
June 27, 2016, 10:19 p.m.
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
I have very bad seasonal allergies that surprise me at a random day in the spring time. My nose will be running for 3 days straight and these Kleenexs help me through the struggle. The smaller box size makes it easy for me to carry them around with me everyday and the tissue itself does not irritate my nose after blowing it 100 times a day. Solid product.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Toronto
June 21, 2016, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
69 cents for tissue is such a great deal! I have been using the Kleenex brand almost my whole life! I'd be great if I had more of it in my closet. It helps me absorbs stains pretty fast. Imagine you staining your shirt with red wine, Kleenex can take most of it off for you :) #GoKLEENEX 10/10 WOULD REPURCHASE. I buy this every time!!
Paige E.
Paige E.
TISSUES! I have to take them everywhere with me! The small six packs are perfect for that, one in my bag, two in my car, some on my desk... I'm a runny person haha! They're so soft and so inexpensive, honestly just one of those things that you have to have on you all the time so yuo need to buy them and I would recommend Kleenex!
Anne V.
Anne V.
June 25, 2016, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Box
It;s really an everyday must have, whenever you go always have a facial tissue. here in the Philippines a s you all know it's considered as a tropical country therefore it sometimes reaches up to 35 degrees celcius, if you forget bringing your hankies with you then you can use the everyday facial tissue offered to us by Kleenex.
Kali P.
Kali P.
Sherbrooke, QC
June 28, 2016, 10:39 a.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
These kleenex work well when you're sick, but still aren't my favorite product on the market for that purpose. They soothe your nose a little bit, but not enough when blowing repeatedly over the course of a few days with a bad cold. In a pinch, I'll by them as a second choice when my favorite brand is out of stock.
Anylu M.
Anylu M.
puerto la cruz, anzoategui
June 25, 2016, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
The clasical tissues in the box, these tissues with the Aloe are perfect for your nose when you're sick. Its soft and not harsh on the nosen, and don't leave your skin dry.i would recommended i am very impressed and will buy again! thw price its little higher than your average tissue paper, but you won't regret it.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
June 24, 2016, 1:33 p.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
Absolute Must for everyone.
So convenient and discreet.
They don't have much weight to them when you carry them in your bag. Easily accessible in many stores and affordable. I go through a lot of these due to my constant runny nose these have saved me in many what may have been embarrassing moments.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
June 27, 2016, 2:44 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
These are always my go-to Kleenex because as someone who is allergic to nearly everything, I blow my nose about 10-15 times a day (don't laugh). It is soft on skin, doesn't cause dryness, and is thick enough to avoid any - well, mucous. Hands down recommend if you're not concerned with price.
marie m.
marie m.
calgary, Alberta
June 28, 2016, 10:45 a.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
I use this brand of tissue the most. this was always on the coffee table when i grew up! the boxes come in so many designs its hard to choose.. they are soft yet very strong. no need to double up on tissues if you use Kleenex.Great when you have a cold as the tissue is very gentle on skin!
Rhianna G.
Rhianna G.
I mostly use these tissues when I'm ill because they are soft around the nose area. I use to get a very bad rash around my nose when ill and this sorted it out after using the tissue a million times that's when my nose became quite sore in which I felt disappointed in but that is my fault.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.