BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Karina C.
I trully like the design of the on the go tissue. They are very original. Also like the how soft they feel.Have used many brands and these are the best.The only thing that i suggest you change is the scent. Cause they smell bad .SOme hint's use floral,candy, fruit etc
karen d.
I love my facial tissue!!! I carry them in my purse, car, diaper bag and anywhere they fit. They have a cute package and look cute in my purse.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
I love buying and having these around when me or my family have stuffy noses because they are soft for their purpose it's not rough like others.
Molly R.
My favorite facial tissue. So soft and perfect for snuffy noses during allergy season
Karen A.
Quaker City, OH
The best facial tissues! They are super soft and contain soothing lotion so when blowing your nose it does not get all chapped and dry! I absolutely recommend if you have a bad cold! I will be keeping stocked up on these.
Nicole D.
My parents (and consequently, me) are Kleenex loyal. These tissues are soft, but strong enough to withstand a lot of gunk! I try not to skimp on toilet paper or tissues because those sensitive areas need nice paper! I can use these more when I'm blowing my nose without getting really raw. We always have some in the car and our purses!
April K.
Menomonee Falls, WI
I have the worst allergies so facial tissues are my best friend! Kleenex isn't my favorite brand but they're worth purchasing over a generic. My nose doesn't get sore as fast when I use Kleenex.
Karen H.
Newburgh, NY
My parents owned these tissues and they're the only ones I've ever bought. They are comfortable on the nose even when you have the flu and are constantly using tissues.
Julianna B.
Lynchburg, VA
I always hated the way that this product is designed. I can never keep the napkins in the plastic and the tape never seals again. It is cheap and it definitely shows. I do love the company, I just wish they would come out with better packaging.
Daisy L.
4 pack to fight the cold from coming back! I love everything about it! Super comfy kleenex on my nose when I get those ugly weather symptoms and everything else!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?