Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca
I love buying and having these around when me or my family have stuffy noses because they are soft for their purpose it's not rough like others.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Portland, OR
Oh yes please! I always have these around! They come in suck cute patterns and keep our noses happy.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Fontana , Ca
Just bought these the other day since i finally feel the cold weather coming! These are very convenient and not too harsh on the skin.
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Phoenix, AZ
My son goes through a lot of tissue so if its soft and keeps his nose from getting red its all good! Its even better if I can boxes without stupid looking flowers on it so this was all a plus in my house.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
I keep at least one of these babies in my purse at all times. Especially with having two young kids, it comes in handy! From wiping boogies, makeup touch ups, after lunch clean up, to "crap, I just spilled my drink in my lap" moments. These tissues have ya covered! Well, as least enough to get you by!
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I like Kleenex they have been around a long time there not as strong as id like though
Diane Mae R.
Diane Mae R.
This is always a must of my house. I honestly don't really see a big difference with puffs. they're equally good though this is just my family's go to. its so convenient to put in everyone's bedroom, the living room and the car! :)
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Kleenex products are so soft and just thick enough to be of perfect use for about anything! Coupons are always available and their products are frequently on sale. Definitely a great value!
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
Kleenex facial tissues are gentle on your nose and extra sturdy! They four pack provides a variety of designs to brighten up any room and best of all the 4 pack is affordable and most cost effective than buying a single box!
Marla R.
Marla R.
Always used kleenex brand, always will. This box is a perfect starter pack if you're not sure about what to use.

I have one box on the back of every toilet in the house, one in the car, and one in the kitchen. A must have in allergy season.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?