51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Megan M.
Megan M.
I have bought these often and always loved them. I buy them for me and my family but also for my kids to take to school.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
This is always my go-to box of kleenex! I love how they have so many different styles and colored boxes that I can put all around my house without clashing!
Yesi R.
Yesi R.
I usually always but kleenex products around the house. They do the job and I wouldn't change it.
Saila i.
Saila i.
Austin, TX
Ah! Did season change caught you too? Well, give your nose a little relief and use these! They are exactly what they say about the pampers for babies! Soft and heavenly and rainbow and everything!
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Soft Gentle Portable and holds up to the strongest sneeze, this is one product that I won't be without. I've tried others and keep coming back. The tissue is not ruff on my nose and even in the winter with constant use I didn't end up looking like Rudolph!
Jayden M.
Jayden M.
Boise, ID
I really like having these around the house and the pack just makes it so you can have it in more rooms. These ones I would normally get in the winter otherwise I usually just have one big one
aditi t.
aditi t.
Mineola, NY
Love these! They are soft and convenient great addition to a bag or a backpack.they are not very expensive would definitely recommend it.
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
I always get sick this time of year, right after thanksgiving break. Having these in my purse (or a couple of boxes at home) is great because they are super soft on the skin but also strong enough for colds.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Boise, ID
The only brand I buy. Usually get them at costco in bulk. it's something we always know we will need. Easy on little noses and big ones alike. Durable and does the job.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
New Paltz, NY
I feel like it never runs out. It is awesome!! I always buy the four-pack for every room. You never know where you're going to cry.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?