Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Cory Hart C.
Cory Hart C.
Los Angeles, CA
Kleenex brand is still my favorite! It doesn't rip and it doesn't dry up my nose or face.
Bailey E.
Bailey E.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the softest tissue I've ever used and it doesn't hurt your nose as much as a napkin
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
June 27, 2015, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: Upright
My parents (and consequently, me) are Kleenex loyal. These tissues are soft, but strong enough to withstand a lot of gunk! I try not to skimp on toilet paper or tissues because those sensitive areas need nice paper! I can use these more when I'm blowing my nose without getting really raw. We always have some in the car and our purses!
Fran E.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
I can not tell you how much I love Kleenex. They are the only brand that consistency is in every box and they are affordable. These are better quality then another top company claims to be. Kleenex is the way to go.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
I always have Kleenex in my household. Perfect for many things especially when it's sick season (winter)
brook c.
brook c.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my choice for MVP you always need Kleenex brand tissues to go in your purse in your car and at your office at work!!! just when you think you don't need them you release your in dire straights without a pack, pick yours up today
aglaia l.
aglaia l.
June 21, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
I am completely infatuated with this packaging. They are brilliant because they fit in the car cup holder instead of having a square box that doesn't fit anywhere and gets kicked around and stepped on by the kids. They fit in the water bottle pocket of your backpack or your diaper bag! You can carry them around like a comfortable glass of water when you are so sick and sneezing so much that you need a new one four times between rooms. Conveniently, they have 50 sheets in a box, unlike those little pocket packets of 15 which have the sticky tape to reseal the package that always gets stuck on the tissues. If you are like me, and sick or have allergies... or you have kids who are going to wipe their snot on your sleeve while you fumble with the tape, slowing down your draw speed... it is highly unlikely that a limit of fifteen tissues is really going to save your day. But THESE... these practically perfect tissue boxes, are my new best friend. I love them.
Anupama C.
Anupama C.
June 22, 2016, 10:34 a.m.
Review for: Upright
Carrying facial tissues when heading out is a compulsion for people in India because of the terrible hot and sticky weather. While most people here use cloth handkerchiefs, I personally find the idea a little unhygienic because of using the same cloth multiple times a day. Kleenex face tissues come to my rescue here. They are soft and absorbent, and even if i wipe my face off with pressure to remove the oily layer that builds up during the day, these do not leave my skin feeling irritated or red. The bulk packs are always more economical. Good quality face tissues.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
June 22, 2016, 11:15 a.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
The boxes are super cute, it's always fun to buy if it's in a little box the kids will enjoy seeing around. I think that itself gives it an extra star, but in comparison to other tissue brands, it's not my favorite. It's soft and everything, and I do buy it, but only if it's in a cuter box than my other one I like lol its competitors are softer (puffs) and that counts when you have a runny nose 😉
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Kitchener , ON
June 22, 2016, 7:28 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
Soft on your nose and strong (which is key, you don't want it to fall apart on your nose or in your hands, am I right?) when I have a bad cold I like the ones with lotion so that you don't chap or "rug burn" your nose with all the nose blowing, but on a normal day the lotion ones can feel wet and gross, so I like these ultra soft tissues on non-cold or non-flu days ;)
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.