51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Megan B.
Megan B.
Muskegon, MI
These are adorable and super useful! The hubby definitely got brownie points when he had a bunch of these stuffed in my Christmas stocking after noticing that I almost never had Kleenex on me when I needed it. Now my purse always has a cute little to-go pack that has saved my nose on more than a few occasions!
Brook T.
Brook T.
SUPPLY, NC
I love kleenex brand. I've always used it and will coontinue too. Very soft and durable
Karen A.
Karen A.
Rogersville, MO
The best facial tissues! They are super soft and contain soothing lotion so when blowing your nose it does not get all chapped and dry! I absolutely recommend if you have a bad cold! I will be keeping stocked up on these.
Johanna F.
Johanna F.
Ephrata, PA
Perfect to carry in my bag! Pocket sized and soft! Only thing I'm not keen on is the next tissue tries to make its way out of the packaging and sometimes gets stuck on the reclosable sticky tab
Adrienne A.
Adrienne A.
North Miami , Fl
I actually love these, the packaging is cute, they are small, but a lot of tissue come in each pack, and they are super soft !
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Kleenex! Has always been a life saver I just love this brand of tissue Especially during cold winter or when I'm sick
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Just the right amount of softness, but not so thick that you feel like you're killing twice as many trees. I like that I can blow my nose or my kids' noses and this tissue doesn't easily tear..smearing boogers on my hand. Ew!
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, OK
A very good product especially if you have a cold soft to the touch and does not rub your nose raw a definite must have product
Sera K.
Sera K.
These tissues are the best tissues! I don't use any other brand! They are very soft and don't make my nose red.
Chavonne L.
Chavonne L.
Perfect travel sized Kleenex tissue! I never go anywhere without one of these in my car. One thing I wish Kleenex would do is come up with pastel pink or lavender Kleenex just because!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?