Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Brittny T.
Brittny T.
Assonet, MA

Great to send with your children to school or to keep for yourself in your pocketbook, I always carry a pack with me.
Yuvelyn R.
Yuvelyn R.

This is super useful for us women when using public toilets are exposed to infections and this helps a lot. They are also perfect to carry in your wallet.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.

I put these in my purse, diaper bag, basically anywhere. They are good quality and so handy while out and about.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI

I keep at least one of these babies in my purse at all times. Especially with having two young kids, it comes in handy! From wiping boogies, makeup touch ups, after lunch clean up, to "crap, I just spilled my drink in my lap" moments. These tissues have ya covered! Well, as least enough to get you by!
Rosie O.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI

I love these little tissue packs. They are great to keep in your purse or car. So you always have tissue when you are on the go. They have a great closure feature and are just so adorable.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Dallas, TX

Love these for when I'm in class or just out and about in general. Wish it came with more in them though
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

Nice and convenient to have a smaller pack of Kleenex on hand that will fit easily into a small purse.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Canton, GA

Long lasting and incredibly soft. I love the individual packs because it allows me to place these in my everyday bags...lunch box, backpack, purse, gym bag. Cost is perfect for the amount of pack of tissues available.
Maria a.
Maria a.
Manville, NJ

Soft tiasues , great for winter time and very cute packeging . Cnt fo wrong with this product
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.

Love kleenex brand - they are tough enough for sneezes but don't feel like sandpaper on your nose
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.