Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
olivia v.
olivia v.

Idk how to write a review for a box of tissues? hahahaha um i guess they are soft and help you blow your nose? idk how to write a review for that so I'm just going to write a bunch of jibberish. go follow my insta if ur reading this @tropicallivvy (shameless self promo)
Brittney G.
Brittney G.

I really like this brand of Kleenex. I think it is very affordable considering that so many packs come in one box. I always carry one pack in my purse or backpack. I would definitely recommend to get these. Especially since so many come in one box, it lasts a long time
I like to use the Kleenex to go packs because they conveniently fit into my purse. Do not leave particles of tissue residue on my face like other brand. It is affordable and effective. I would recommend this product because it is very convenient when a person is on the go.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Centerville, UT

I love that Kleenex makes a tissue that has Aloe & E in them. When I get a cold, they are the best to use because they don't dry out your nose from constantly wiping them. They are pretty reasonably priced and I would recommend these over the other brands in the store.
Heather N.
Heather N.
Lake Saint Louis, MO

After 2 kids and thousands of runny noses, we've found these are our favorite type of Kleenex. They are thick and can withstand the worst of colds, but they also are easy on sore noses because of the aloe. We wouldn't use any other brand during cold and allergy season.
Marianel G.
Marianel G.

Muy practicos para llevar a todas partes por su cómoda presentación, es agradable al tacto y no se rompe al utilizarlo. Lo recomiendo para llevarlo contigo siempre, es un plus tenerlos para cualquier emergencia con niños, secar el exceso de oleosidad en nuestro rostro.
Annia Y.
Annia Y.
Burke , Virginia

I buy these to always have on hand because between allergies and colds we are always blowing our noses in my house. These do the job and are affordable. I also like that there are varieties of color and also some with lotion for when you've been using them for a while.
Beth V.
Beth V.
Summerville, SC

We won't buy anything but Kleenex brand so we usually grab a value pack when we buy. Everything else leads to scratched noses and in a house of 5 that suffer from allergies we use A LOT of tissues. The aloe or lotion ones are even softer but even original is fantastic
Emily L.
Emily L.
Russell Spgs, KY

Ever since I was little, my family has always used Kleenex brand tissues. Whether its cold and flu season, or heartbreak, Kleenex always comes through for me. I love the soft feel of this tissue over any one I have ever used. I would definitely recommend this product!
Loanne N.
Loanne N.

I love that there is lotion in the tissues, especially when I have a cold. It's the worst when you have a ring of red around your nose and everyone knows you're sick and you look like rudolph! This definitely helps in preventing that and from making that skin too dry.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.