BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lansing, MI
Normally with paper products I'm not very picky, but when I get a cold or my allergies get bad, I have to have Kleenex. It's an affordable way to splurge and it truly does help me feel better to know that I'm helping my nose and not harming it with a scratchy tissue.
Jabrina S.
Jabrina S.
We use these tissues at my job and I am so thankful for that because someone is usually always sniffling in our office and it comes in handy and they hold up really well I would guess they are reasonable priced since our company buys them in bulk, I really like them.
Clarissa A.
Clarissa A.
Kingsville, TX
Kleenex is my go to brand for tissues. This four pack is a great value if you are into getting the most bang for your buck. These tissues are soft, so there is none of that nose chafing business, and they get the job done, no matter how messy. I definitely recommend.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Dayton, OH
I defiantly like these Kleenex tissues! They work awesome for #sensitive skin, and leave you feeling #refreshed and ready to move on to the rest of your day! I would recommend this product because it is affordable and works well! Not to mention that they last awhile!
Annie M.
Annie M.
Towson, MD
These are the only tissues I buy! As a chronic year round allergy sufferer I know the importance of having the right tissues on hand. These are soft and won't rub the skin on your nose raw but are tough as well. The thickness and softness is the perfect combination!
Elsa C.
Elsa C.
Rochester, MN
These are your everyday "average Joe" facial tissues. As I grew up with Kleenex-brand Facial Tissues, as an adult I still swear by them. They do the job, they're very durable, and it's comforting to have a box of them by my bed when I'm sick, or it's allergy season.
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
I like to buy paper products in large money saving packages. I usually order these straight off of Amazon.com or get them in Sam's Club or Costco. I love how soft Kleenex brand is. When you have a cold or allergies like we do in my house, a soft tissue is important!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Alexandria, VA
A MUST ! Can't do without it throughout the season, because I tend to have allergies and a runny nose. I keep it handy at home and in my purse. I use it instead of the face towel to dry my face after washing because it is so gentle and effective. Highly recommend !
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
It's tissue. It's a necessity. The teachers request it. The kids want fun colorful characters or boxes. We moms want something that will stop germs from spreading. Kleenex seems to always deliver both. really you can't go wrong with whichever Kleenex brand you buy.
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Mine have lotion in them and I can definitely tell the difference. These tissues are incredibly soft; it is almost impossible for me to have a raw nose when I'm sick after using these. They have no scent, which I appreciate, and they work well with sensitive skin.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?