BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Jasmine R.
Lancaster, SC
Love these for when I'm in class or just out and about in general. Wish it came with more in them though
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA
Review for: Upright
These facial tissues are very gentle on your skin. They won't give you a rash. I am a lover of the travel pack as I can clean quick small messes that the kids make. I always make sure to keep one in my stand and one at work for the sniffles.
Natalie C.
Arlington, VA
I love these Tissue Pocket Packs! They're really convenient because they have a sticky tab to close them and they're soft and sturdy.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
Review for: Upright
Who's doesn't love kleenex ?? best tissues ever. high quality and super soft. i love having those in the bathroom,living room and the car because someone always needs a tissue.
Ami p.
Review for: Upright
Super soft on my nose. I have horribly sensitive skin and these actually leave my skin intact and limit irritation.
Kathy C.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex will always be my favorite tissue brand. I keep boxes of them in different places around the house just in case I ever need them. They're so soft and don't rip through easily like competing brands.
Krystal R.
Mission, TX
These are soft. Perfect for the winter weather. Their small packaging makes it a great addition to any purse, backpack, or diaperbag.
Jessica P.
Nice and convenient to have a smaller pack of Kleenex on hand that will fit easily into a small purse.
Olivia F.
I always keep one of these in my backpack, and they always come in handy! I definitely would recommend this product because I have never been disappointed.
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
Great to send with your children to school or to keep for yourself in your pocketbook, I always carry a pack with me.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?