51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Emily L.
Emily L.
Russell Spgs, KY
Ever since I was little, my family has always used Kleenex brand tissues. Whether its cold and flu season, or heartbreak, Kleenex always comes through for me. I love the soft feel of this tissue over any one I have ever used. I would definitely recommend this product!
Johanna Q.
Johanna Q.
Dallas, NC
During allergy season or all year around, I'm always sneezing. Kleenex is always there when I need it. The tissue is very soft and I love the texture of it. I never feel like my nose is going to get a rash because of how the soft the texture is. !00% recommend always.
Katie C.
Katie C.
This is the name brand tissue that I have always trusted. It's what my mom bought for me and what I'll continue to buy. It's effective in being a soft tissue for blowing your nose and other facial needs. I would recommend this to a friend, especially during flu season
Loanne N.
Loanne N.
I love that there is lotion in the tissues, especially when I have a cold. It's the worst when you have a ring of red around your nose and everyone knows you're sick and you look like rudolph! This definitely helps in preventing that and from making that skin too dry.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Dayton, OH
I defiantly like these Kleenex tissues! They work awesome for #sensitive skin, and leave you feeling #refreshed and ready to move on to the rest of your day! I would recommend this product because it is affordable and works well! Not to mention that they last awhile!
Jabrina S.
Jabrina S.
We use these tissues at my job and I am so thankful for that because someone is usually always sniffling in our office and it comes in handy and they hold up really well I would guess they are reasonable priced since our company buys them in bulk, I really like them.
Clarissa A.
Clarissa A.
Kingsville, TX
Kleenex is my go to brand for tissues. This four pack is a great value if you are into getting the most bang for your buck. These tissues are soft, so there is none of that nose chafing business, and they get the job done, no matter how messy. I definitely recommend.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lansing, MI
Normally with paper products I'm not very picky, but when I get a cold or my allergies get bad, I have to have Kleenex. It's an affordable way to splurge and it truly does help me feel better to know that I'm helping my nose and not harming it with a scratchy tissue.
Elsa C.
Elsa C.
WINONA, MN
These are your everyday "average Joe" facial tissues. As I grew up with Kleenex-brand Facial Tissues, as an adult I still swear by them. They do the job, they're very durable, and it's comforting to have a box of them by my bed when I'm sick, or it's allergy season.
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
I like to buy paper products in large money saving packages. I usually order these straight off of Amazon.com or get them in Sam's Club or Costco. I love how soft Kleenex brand is. When you have a cold or allergies like we do in my house, a soft tissue is important!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?