Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Justin D.
Justin D.
Wabash, IN

We use Kleenex facial tissues during cold season when the mucus is more runny than usual. They hold up well and keep the nose from being irritated from constant blowing. They are a little more expensive than other brands which is why we only buy them during cold season.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL

Super slick way of carrying Kleenex when you've got a gross runny nose! The packers are slim and even fit coat pockets well. I have seen these cheapest at the local Dollar Tree (2 packets for $1), but I usually end up getting them at a drugstore for convenience sakes :)
Mary N.
Mary N.
Mason City, IL

My family likes kleenex brand family size boxes because they last longer. With a family you can alwsys count on the box of tissues to go farther. They are cost effective because I don't have to replace as often. I highly recommend kleenex brand family size for families.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Centerville, UT

I love that Kleenex makes a tissue that has Aloe & E in them. When I get a cold, they are the best to use because they don't dry out your nose from constantly wiping them. They are pretty reasonably priced and I would recommend these over the other brands in the store.
Annia Y.
Annia Y.
Burke, Va

I buy these to always have on hand because between allergies and colds we are always blowing our noses in my house. These do the job and are affordable. I also like that there are varieties of color and also some with lotion for when you've been using them for a while.
I like to use the Kleenex to go packs because they conveniently fit into my purse. Do not leave particles of tissue residue on my face like other brand. It is affordable and effective. I would recommend this product because it is very convenient when a person is on the go.
Marianel G.
Marianel G.

Muy practicos para llevar a todas partes por su cómoda presentación, es agradable al tacto y no se rompe al utilizarlo. Lo recomiendo para llevarlo contigo siempre, es un plus tenerlos para cualquier emergencia con niños, secar el exceso de oleosidad en nuestro rostro.
Heather N.
Heather N.
Lake Saint Louis, MO

After 2 kids and thousands of runny noses, we've found these are our favorite type of Kleenex. They are thick and can withstand the worst of colds, but they also are easy on sore noses because of the aloe. We wouldn't use any other brand during cold and allergy season.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.

I really like this brand of Kleenex. I think it is very affordable considering that so many packs come in one box. I always carry one pack in my purse or backpack. I would definitely recommend to get these. Especially since so many come in one box, it lasts a long time
olivia v.
olivia v.

Idk how to write a review for a box of tissues? hahahaha um i guess they are soft and help you blow your nose? idk how to write a review for that so I'm just going to write a bunch of jibberish. go follow my insta if ur reading this @tropicallivvy (shameless self promo)
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.