Add a Photo

Photos (73)
jocelyn R.
jocelyn R.
East Hampstead , NH
Oct. 19, 2014, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Great quality super soft and gentle on the nose this is the only brand I will buy
kelly p.
kelly p.
I've always been a kleenex fan. Their tissues don't hurt my nose. I usually use these when I'm sick, and it's such a relieve when I use them after the generic kind
Katie S.
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
May 26, 2015, 1:59 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
These are good for average everyday tissues. They seem a little thin and tear easily when wiping kids noses!
Neen B.
Neen B.
Nov. 3, 2014, 11:48 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Love Kleenex. Been using it since childhood, great for on the go, never hurt your nose & they have these amazing lotion tissues that do worries.
Baton Rouge , LA
These are great in every room! The designs on the boxes are always cute!!!!!!
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Conroe, TX
I love these! They are perfect for on the go use. I keep them in my purse and use them for way more than just blowing my nose!
April P.
April P.
Bloomfield , NJ
Nov. 4, 2014, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I would say Kleenex brand is the best! The tissue is so soft. I've tried other brands and they don't nearly work as well. They absorbs everything. And they don't fall apart. The boxes are cute too! I like the variety of colors.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
I love having these in purse, especially with a little one. Gentle and does the trick.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Zebulon, NC
I like the Kleenex brand they are a lot softer than other brands that are cheap
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lakeland, Florida
I'm a teacher with fierce seasonal allergies. If I'm not suffering a cold from one of my students, then I'm sneezing because something's pollinating (allergy meds don't always work). These convenient, 2-ply squares of tissue do a fantastic job of taming my faucet nose without turning me into Rudolph the Red-Nosed Middle School Teacher. I don't like the "fancy" tissues with menthol and lotion and fairy dust; these ones do the job just right.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.