BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Diane Mae R.
Diane Mae R.
This is always a must of my house. I honestly don't really see a big difference with puffs. they're equally good though this is just my family's go to. its so convenient to put in everyone's bedroom, the living room and the car! :)
khadijah c.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
This product is really good for keeping and your big giant purse or your house or your office I like it plus it doesn't cut up your nose when you get really sick
Ann T.
Ann T.
Cleveland
We have used this brand since we've been married, 47 years! I guess that speaks for them right there! They are strong, soft, and thin enough to do the job. I also use them in my makeup routine. In fact, they come in handy for all kinds of uses!
Tammi I.
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
High quality tissues that will hold up to any cold. They are durable and reasonably priced.
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA
These facial tissues are very gentle on your skin. They won't give you a rash. I am a lover of the travel pack as I can clean quick small messes that the kids make. I always make sure to keep one in my stand and one at work for the sniffles.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
Love these, good to clean the face, i use the on the go packs, always have those in my bag, and in my son's bag
Corey W.
Corey W.
Sterling Hts, MI
I usually only buy tissues during cold and flu season but I have found that Kleenex brand is the best. They are strong and soft. Even the regular basic ones. I usually have to blow my youngest's nose quite often and she does not cry when I use Kleenex. And I like that I can make the most of one since I can have her blow, then fold, and blow again and then fold and wipe. Definitely one of the best out there. Just wish they were a bit cheaper.
Bette H.
Bette H.
Brooklyn, NY
Kleenex products never fail to disappoint with their superb quality. These square-shaped boxes are convenient for tucking into corners of desks and other cluttered areas.
Julianna B.
Julianna B.
Lynchburg, VA
I always hated the way that this product is designed. I can never keep the napkins in the plastic and the tape never seals again. It is cheap and it definitely shows. I do love the company, I just wish they would come out with better packaging.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Newburgh, NY
My parents owned these tissues and they're the only ones I've ever bought. They are comfortable on the nose even when you have the flu and are constantly using tissues.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?