Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence, KS

The pocket pack makes traveling so much simpler especially for those who have allergies and need tissues all the time. The pocket pack doesn't take up much room in your purse and allows you to always be prepared.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Toledo , Oh

Kleenex is a must have on my desk at work and at home. So soft and doesn't hurt your nose when blowing and wiping.
April P.
April P.
Bloomfield, NJ

I would say Kleenex brand is the best! The tissue is so soft. I've tried other brands and they don't nearly work as well. They absorbs everything. And they don't fall apart. The boxes are cute too! I like the variety of colors.
Megan P.
Megan P.

These are great because they fit everywhere! I always have at least one in my purse!
tiffany t.
tiffany t.
Lebanon, ME

Best tissue brand out there. I can never have enough when me or my little one has a cold. They don't rub your nose raw like some other brands.
stephanie B.
stephanie B.
N Tonawanda, NY

These are great to carry in your purse for your kids during cold and flu season. Better than a sleeve.
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Mission, TX

These are soft. Perfect for the winter weather. Their small packaging makes it a great addition to any purse, backpack, or diaperbag.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Calcium,NY

Who doesn't have a box of Kleenex in their house? They are very affordable and the best brand available. Plus there is a style for everyones decor.
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.

These are the best tissues on the market if you need them I would get this brand but personally a little toilet paper is just fine for me!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.

I always keep one of these in my backpack, and they always come in handy! I definitely would recommend this product because I have never been disappointed.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.