Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Melanie G.
Melanie G.

Kleenex products are so soft and just thick enough to be of perfect use for about anything! Coupons are always available and their products are frequently on sale. Definitely a great value!
Jen A.
Jen A.

Not as soft as puffs but they come in nice tissue boxes to help during your colds!
Bear H.
Bear H.
Justin, TX

I love Kleenex tissue because it's so soft and smooth! Always make sure to keep at least one box in my car and my room
Olivia F.
Olivia F.

I always keep one of these in my backpack, and they always come in handy! I definitely would recommend this product because I have never been disappointed.
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Mission, TX

These are soft. Perfect for the winter weather. Their small packaging makes it a great addition to any purse, backpack, or diaperbag.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

I always buy tissues name brand because of the quality and softness, Kleenex is incredible, and their box size is good too, I appreciate the 4 pack together
Sara T.
Sara T.
Buffalo, NY

Very soft love to use when sick! Very reasonably priced. I would recommend this brand
Neen B.
Neen B.

Love Kleenex. Been using it since childhood, great for on the go, never hurt your nose & they have these amazing lotion tissues that do worries.
aglaia l.
aglaia l.

I am completely infatuated with this packaging. They are brilliant because they fit in the car cup holder instead of having a square box that doesn't fit anywhere and gets kicked around and stepped on by the kids. They fit in the water bottle pocket of your backpack or your diaper bag! You can carry them around like a comfortable glass of water when you are so sick and sneezing so much that you need a new one four times between rooms. Conveniently, they have 50 sheets in a box, unlike those little pocket packets of 15 which have the sticky tape to reseal the package that always gets stuck on the tissues. If you are like me, and sick or have allergies... or you have kids who are going to wipe their snot on your sleeve while you fumble with the tape, slowing down your draw speed... it is highly unlikely that a limit of fifteen tissues is really going to save your day. But THESE... these practically perfect tissue boxes, are my new best friend. I love them.
Anupama C.
Anupama C.

Carrying facial tissues when heading out is a compulsion for people in India because of the terrible hot and sticky weather. While most people here use cloth handkerchiefs, I personally find the idea a little unhygienic because of using the same cloth multiple times a day. Kleenex face tissues come to my rescue here. They are soft and absorbent, and even if i wipe my face off with pressure to remove the oily layer that builds up during the day, these do not leave my skin feeling irritated or red. The bulk packs are always more economical. Good quality face tissues.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.