Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Anupama C.
Anupama C.

Carrying facial tissues when heading out is a compulsion for people in India because of the terrible hot and sticky weather. While most people here use cloth handkerchiefs, I personally find the idea a little unhygienic because of using the same cloth multiple times a day. Kleenex face tissues come to my rescue here. They are soft and absorbent, and even if i wipe my face off with pressure to remove the oily layer that builds up during the day, these do not leave my skin feeling irritated or red. The bulk packs are always more economical. Good quality face tissues.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.

The boxes are super cute, it's always fun to buy if it's in a little box the kids will enjoy seeing around. I think that itself gives it an extra star, but in comparison to other tissue brands, it's not my favorite. It's soft and everything, and I do buy it, but only if it's in a cuter box than my other one I like lol its competitors are softer (puffs) and that counts when you have a runny nose 😉
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Kitchener , Ontario

Soft on your nose and strong (which is key, you don't want it to fall apart on your nose or in your hands, am I right?) when I have a bad cold I like the ones with lotion so that you don't chap or "rug burn" your nose with all the nose blowing, but on a normal day the lotion ones can feel wet and gross, so I like these ultra soft tissues on non-cold or non-flu days ;)
Lora B.
Lora B.
Sarnia

I have very bad seasonal allergies that surprise me at a random day in the spring time. My nose will be running for 3 days straight and these Kleenexs help me through the struggle. The smaller box size makes it easy for me to carry them around with me everyday and the tissue itself does not irritate my nose after blowing it 100 times a day. Solid product.
Maya S.
Maya S.

Siempre me a encantado tener kleenex en casa ya que en ocasiones solemos estar un poco mas sencibles de ciertas partes de nuestro cuerpo como cuando nos enfermamos de gripe y nuestra nariz se siente muy irritada que no consentimos el papel higienico y kleenex es mucho mas suave y molesta menos, es necesario tenerlo en casa siempre
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Toronto

69 cents for tissue is such a great deal! I have been using the Kleenex brand almost my whole life! I'd be great if I had more of it in my closet. It helps me absorbs stains pretty fast. Imagine you staining your shirt with red wine, Kleenex can take most of it off for you :) #GoKLEENEX 10/10 WOULD REPURCHASE. I buy this every time!!
Paige E.
Paige E.

TISSUES! I have to take them everywhere with me! The small six packs are perfect for that, one in my bag, two in my car, some on my desk... I'm a runny person haha! They're so soft and so inexpensive, honestly just one of those things that you have to have on you all the time so yuo need to buy them and I would recommend Kleenex!
Anne V.
Anne V.

It;s really an everyday must have, whenever you go always have a facial tissue. here in the Philippines a s you all know it's considered as a tropical country therefore it sometimes reaches up to 35 degrees celcius, if you forget bringing your hankies with you then you can use the everyday facial tissue offered to us by Kleenex.
Kali P.
Kali P.
Kingston, Ontario

These kleenex work well when you're sick, but still aren't my favorite product on the market for that purpose. They soothe your nose a little bit, but not enough when blowing repeatedly over the course of a few days with a bad cold. In a pinch, I'll by them as a second choice when my favorite brand is out of stock.
Anylu M.
Anylu M.
puerto la cruz, anzoategui

The clasical tissues in the box, these tissues with the Aloe are perfect for your nose when you're sick. Its soft and not harsh on the nosen, and don't leave your skin dry.i would recommended i am very impressed and will buy again! thw price its little higher than your average tissue paper, but you won't regret it.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.