51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Kleenex products are so soft and just thick enough to be of perfect use for about anything! Coupons are always available and their products are frequently on sale. Definitely a great value!
aditi t.
aditi t.
Mineola, NY
Love these! They are soft and convenient great addition to a bag or a backpack.they are not very expensive would definitely recommend it.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Nice and convenient to have a smaller pack of Kleenex on hand that will fit easily into a small purse.
Bette H.
Bette H.
Brooklyn, NY
Kleenex products never fail to disappoint with their superb quality. These square-shaped boxes are convenient for tucking into corners of desks and other cluttered areas.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
I always buy tissues name brand because of the quality and softness, Kleenex is incredible, and their box size is good too, I appreciate the 4 pack together
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA
These facial tissues are very gentle on your skin. They won't give you a rash. I am a lover of the travel pack as I can clean quick small messes that the kids make. I always make sure to keep one in my stand and one at work for the sniffles.
Kayleigh J.
Kayleigh J.
Kleenex is such an awesome brand, never wears on my nose no matte how many I use in a row. I will always pay a couple of extra cents to get the better quality product.
Dayana A.
Dayana A.
The best tissue in convenient little packs. I use these on the go all the time with my toodler. The tissue is soft and I can stick the perfect size packs just about anywhere
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
I love having these in purse, especially with a little one. Gentle and does the trick.
Suzanne F.
Suzanne F.
Yorktown, VA
Not a huge fan of this brand. I personally think that other brands are softer but these are better priced and get the job done.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?