BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Kait H.
Love this product and would recommend to all! Great price for the quality! Very practical!
Elise M.
These are great tissues! They work great for stuffy noses! They are also super soft.
Caitlyn B.
Wheatfield, IN
These are great! Keep them in my pocket or in my purse! And so so soft great when I have a runny nose or just when I'm emotional!
Rebecca C.
Billings, MT
I don't need really fancy tissues, but I need something nice and soft. Kleenex tissues are nice and soft.
Ashley H.
Marion, NC
Love using the kleenex tissue brand because it's so soft and doesn't leave my skin irritated. I have a small pack that I keep in my purse because you never know when you'll need one! Very convenient!
Alexis M.
Lockport , NY
I love these little to go tissues. They are easy to carry around. Can keep them anywhere.
Ophelia S.
I really like Kleenex so I buy them just like this-in the four pack. If I have extra money would get the bigger boxes. Kleenex Tissue is way soft but durable.
brook c.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my choice for MVP you always need Kleenex brand tissues to go in your purse in your car and at your office at work!!! just when you think you don't need them you release your in dire straights without a pack, pick yours up today
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
I love these little packs! I always keep one in my purse and one in my car. I especially love the current ones they have with the little quotes! I hope they continue this style.
Sarah S.
I absolutely love these things. I throw them in my backpack for school or in my purse. Its small, compact and the plastic case keeps them clean no matter how long they stay in your purse. I believe they are more expensive than buying a box but totally worth it.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?