Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Rochielle C.
Rochielle C.
Central Islip, NY

I love these little packs! I always keep one in my purse and one in my car. I especially love the current ones they have with the little quotes! I hope they continue this style.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Belgrade, MT

I absolutely love these little packs! They are perfect for my purse and my carry on bags. They are handy for when I'm teary eyed or have a little cold or even to touch up my makeup. My favorites are the ones with lotion and the eucalyptus ones.
yaneidy c.
yaneidy c.
Southbridge, MA

I absolutely love this product I loved it so much I share it with friends and family. They all loved it they told me the tissue were nice and soft they also have a good scent to them. I recommend this product I have used it and I recommend it no dissapointment at all my children love em for the winter!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA

I love these, they are very soft unlike other brands that make your noes sore when you get a cold. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Asheville , Nc

Best thing since sliced bread. I have them everywhere especially in winter! The new package design and colors are cute too.
Rosemary B.
Rosemary B.

I've been using these since elementary school! They are perfect for the car, purses, book bags, etc! I do wish the tissues in these packs were a bit more thick. I usually have to use two at once.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

The packs are great on the go. This is a must have in my purse or backpack during the cold season.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Strongsville, Oh

I have always loved Kleenex and it's my go to tissue brand. I would pay more to buy Kleenex than another tissue because I know I'm getting a quality product.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

I love these kleenex. they work well and don't dry out your nose. I like them in the fall and winter when the allergies hit.
Elise M.
Elise M.

These are great tissues! They work great for stuffy noses! They are also super soft.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.