Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
Rensselaer, NY
I love the pocket packs, I keep one in my purse all the time. My best friend has mean allergies and I'm with him a lot, so they tend to go all to him but they are a life saver when you are in public!
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Oct. 12, 2014, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex! Has always been a life saver I just love this brand of tissue Especially during cold winter or when I'm sick
Chavonne L.
Chavonne L.
Perfect travel sized Kleenex tissue! I never go anywhere without one of these in my car. One thing I wish Kleenex would do is come up with pastel pink or lavender Kleenex just because!
Julie S.
Julie S.
Nov. 4, 2014, 9:05 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I use these often. Awful allergies makes me have them near by at all times.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
July 28, 2014, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
I love these because when I'm out I always need tissues and they fit nicely in the car
Jen A.
Jen A.
Dec. 16, 2014, 5:45 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Not as soft as puffs but they come in nice tissue boxes to help during your colds!
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
Dec. 20, 2014, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex is the brand that we use most often, the quality is by far the best in my opinion. Once I find a brand that I like, I generally tend to stick to it. I like the little upright boxes, they fit nicely anywhere.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Muskegon, MI
These are adorable and super useful! The hubby definitely got brownie points when he had a bunch of these stuffed in my Christmas stocking after noticing that I almost never had Kleenex on me when I needed it. Now my purse always has a cute little to-go pack that has saved my nose on more than a few occasions!
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Phoenix, AZ
Sept. 18, 2013, 5:05 p.m.
Review for: Upright
My son goes through a lot of tissue so if its soft and keeps his nose from getting red its all good! Its even better if I can boxes without stupid looking flowers on it so this was all a plus in my house.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lorain, OH
My children and their father get seasonal allergies. These are the only tissues that does not dry out their face and make their noses hurt. Yes, its a little more expensive than the store brands, but the quality definitely beats them.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.