Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Bindi C.
Bindi C.
Beavercreek, OH

Kleenex is my go to tissue for when I have a cold. It is soft and doesn't irritate my nose compared to other tissues. I also love that there are varieties that contain lotion and Vikcs.
 megan z.
megan z.
Conway, SC

Perfect for flu season. I have boxes all around my house just in case someone needs them
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma

Yes easy travel, to have in your car doesn't take up any space in case you leave ha travel pack in ya purse or bag you have some in your car
Samantha N.
Samantha N.

I always have Kleenex in my household. Perfect for many things especially when it's sick season (winter)
Denise G.
Denise G.
Pekin, IL

These are absolutely fantastic as a travel size to take on the airplane, and also as a go-to quick option in both large and smaller purses. These come in 3 packs at CVS, Walgreens, WalMart. I love that they do not have lotion as they make a nice option to clean off glasses or a phone screen in a pinch.
Ophelia S.
Ophelia S.

I really like Kleenex so I buy them just like this-in the four pack. If I have extra money would get the bigger boxes. Kleenex Tissue is way soft but durable.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Los Angeles , CA

I'm super prone to allergies and toilet paper hurts my nose. I always keep a box of these in my room. They work best and never hurt my nose.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Billings, MT

I don't need really fancy tissues, but I need something nice and soft. Kleenex tissues are nice and soft.
Joanna G.
Joanna G.

These tissues are surprisingly super soft! i love that they are in small packets so they fit easily in any purse. VERY USEFUL
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mclean, VA

Love these! Always have a pack in my purse and in the diaper bag! So easy to throw in and fits perfectly
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.