Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Rochielle C.
Rochielle C.
Central Islip, NY

I love these little packs! I always keep one in my purse and one in my car. I especially love the current ones they have with the little quotes! I hope they continue this style.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Belgrade, MT

I absolutely love these little packs! They are perfect for my purse and my carry on bags. They are handy for when I'm teary eyed or have a little cold or even to touch up my makeup. My favorites are the ones with lotion and the eucalyptus ones.
yaneidy c.
yaneidy c.
Southbridge, MA

I absolutely love this product I loved it so much I share it with friends and family. They all loved it they told me the tissue were nice and soft they also have a good scent to them. I recommend this product I have used it and I recommend it no dissapointment at all my children love em for the winter!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Asheville, NC

Best thing since sliced bread. I have them everywhere especially in winter! The new package design and colors are cute too.
Elise M.
Elise M.

These are great tissues! They work great for stuffy noses! They are also super soft.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Canton, GA

Long lasting and incredibly soft. I love the individual packs because it allows me to place these in my everyday bags...lunch box, backpack, purse, gym bag. Cost is perfect for the amount of pack of tissues available.
Yuvelyn R.
Yuvelyn R.

This is super useful for us women when using public toilets are exposed to infections and this helps a lot. They are also perfect to carry in your wallet.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.

I put these in my purse, diaper bag, basically anywhere. They are good quality and so handy while out and about.
aglaia l.
aglaia l.

I am completely infatuated with this packaging. They are brilliant because they fit in the car cup holder instead of having a square box that doesn't fit anywhere and gets kicked around and stepped on by the kids. They fit in the water bottle pocket of your backpack or your diaper bag! You can carry them around like a comfortable glass of water when you are so sick and sneezing so much that you need a new one four times between rooms. Conveniently, they have 50 sheets in a box, unlike those little pocket packets of 15 which have the sticky tape to reseal the package that always gets stuck on the tissues. If you are like me, and sick or have allergies... or you have kids who are going to wipe their snot on your sleeve while you fumble with the tape, slowing down your draw speed... it is highly unlikely that a limit of fifteen tissues is really going to save your day. But THESE... these practically perfect tissue boxes, are my new best friend. I love them.
Anupama C.
Anupama C.

Carrying facial tissues when heading out is a compulsion for people in India because of the terrible hot and sticky weather. While most people here use cloth handkerchiefs, I personally find the idea a little unhygienic because of using the same cloth multiple times a day. Kleenex face tissues come to my rescue here. They are soft and absorbent, and even if i wipe my face off with pressure to remove the oily layer that builds up during the day, these do not leave my skin feeling irritated or red. The bulk packs are always more economical. Good quality face tissues.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.