51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Kennie R.
Kennie R.
Keep a pack in my car, makeup bag, on the go bag and work. Never know when you're going to need some tissues.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Stevens Point, WI
These are good for everyday use but I wouldn't recommend for someone who has the sniffles. They are not as soft as you need them to be. When you are blowing your nose a lot, they can leave your nose dry, red, and painful.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I love these around the fall and winter time! My kids always get a running nose. I love that these are travel friendly and are hecka soft. I recommend them to everyone!
Capri S.
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA
The only brand I use. I don't use facial tissues often, but when I do I use Kleenex
Rose V.
Rose V.
Lancaster, CA
Soft and gentle on the nose :) i get allergies pretty bad where my nose always seem to get raw and this is the only thing i can use, buuuut i have to stock up on the so whenever i find a coupon i will grab 1 or 2 :)
Rosie O.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
I love Kleenex the only tissue brand I buy. Never do I get an irritated nose.
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Love these! Always have a pack in my purse and in the diaper bag! So easy to throw in and fits perfectly
Ann T.
Ann T.
Cleveland
We have used this brand since we've been married, 47 years! I guess that speaks for them right there! They are strong, soft, and thin enough to do the job. I also use them in my makeup routine. In fact, they come in handy for all kinds of uses!
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
Live Oak, CA
These are super soft. The cheap ones scratch your skin, not nice when your sick and constantly blowing your nose!
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Kleenex products are so soft and just thick enough to be of perfect use for about anything! Coupons are always available and their products are frequently on sale. Definitely a great value!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?