Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Chad H.
Chad H.
Belvedere, SC

Great products you can trust knowing you get your monies worth every time you buy.
marina R.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA

Cannot count how many times i have used these tissues to get me through colds and happy times. Literally, in sickness and in health as the wedding vows go. Love this brand!
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.

These are the best tissues on the market if you need them I would get this brand but personally a little toilet paper is just fine for me!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH

Kleenex is a great brand. The product always comes out properly and in one piece. They hold up to lots of pressure, as well. The boxes come in colors that can match any room!
Melody P.
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX

I love you hear on the go travel packs of Kleenex. You take them anywhere and you always have a tissue when you need one.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
New Paltz, NY

I feel like it never runs out. It is awesome!! I always buy the four-pack for every room. You never know where you're going to cry.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI

I keep at least one of these babies in my purse at all times. Especially with having two young kids, it comes in handy! From wiping boogies, makeup touch ups, after lunch clean up, to "crap, I just spilled my drink in my lap" moments. These tissues have ya covered! Well, as least enough to get you by!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Lockport, Ny

I love these little to go tissues. They are easy to carry around. Can keep them anywhere.
Josette S.
Josette S.
Clarkston, MI

I always go back to these, cheaper ones just don't compare. These are the softest tissues around if you have a cold/allergies and are needing to blow/wipe your nose constantly throughout the day.
Cory Hart C.
Cory Hart C.
Los Angeles, CA

Kleenex brand is still my favorite! It doesn't rip and it doesn't dry up my nose or face.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.