51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Irene R.
Irene R.
Canton, GA
Long lasting and incredibly soft. I love the individual packs because it allows me to place these in my everyday bags...lunch box, backpack, purse, gym bag. Cost is perfect for the amount of pack of tissues available.
Grace R.
Grace R.
Brooklyn, NY
Give me a whole box! These are always at my household, they are so convenient and easy on your nose. No irritation whatsoever, I like the lotion ones.
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, OK
A very good product especially if you have a cold soft to the touch and does not rub your nose raw a definite must have product
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA
These facial tissues are very gentle on your skin. They won't give you a rash. I am a lover of the travel pack as I can clean quick small messes that the kids make. I always make sure to keep one in my stand and one at work for the sniffles.
Keisha H.
Keisha H.
These are very handy. I keep a pack in my purse and some in my vehical. Very convenient when your on the go. This brand is good quality as well.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
Kleenex is a great brand. The product always comes out properly and in one piece. They hold up to lots of pressure, as well. The boxes come in colors that can match any room!
Dayana A.
Dayana A.
The best tissue in convenient little packs. I use these on the go all the time with my toodler. The tissue is soft and I can stick the perfect size packs just about anywhere
DiMee Z.
DiMee Z.
Mount Royal, NJ
Very soft on the nose for a reasonable price and also very absorbent. Can be flushed down the toilet without issues.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
I always buy kleenex before any other brand. they have small 100 or so count boxes which are perfect for the house.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Boise, ID
The only brand I buy. Usually get them at costco in bulk. it's something we always know we will need. Easy on little noses and big ones alike. Durable and does the job.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?