Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Brittny T.
Brittny T.
Assonet, MA

Great to send with your children to school or to keep for yourself in your pocketbook, I always carry a pack with me.
Yuvelyn R.
Yuvelyn R.

This is super useful for us women when using public toilets are exposed to infections and this helps a lot. They are also perfect to carry in your wallet.
Kylea J.
Kylea J.
Phoenix, AZ

Come November a pack of Kleenex is put always in my purse, my car, and in my carry ons when traveling. The little packets are great to grab and go, especially when you have allergies. Bonus: you can find them in the travel size isle at Target for $1-$2.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.

I put these in my purse, diaper bag, basically anywhere. They are good quality and so handy while out and about.
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS

The pocket pack makes traveling so much simpler especially for those who have allergies and need tissues all the time. The pocket pack doesn't take up much room in your purse and allows you to always be prepared.
Rose V.
Rose V.
Lancaster, CA

Soft and gentle on the nose :) i get allergies pretty bad where my nose always seem to get raw and this is the only thing i can use, buuuut i have to stock up on the so whenever i find a coupon i will grab 1 or 2 :)
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Vancouver, WA

This is the only brand of tissue I will buy and usually buy them in the winter when my kids are more susceptible at catching colds. We buy the lotion version most of the time so their poor noses do not get raw!
Macy O.
Macy O.

These are my favorite brand of tissues because they aren't too expensive and they are great quality especially when I am.sick or have allergies they don't irritate my nose or face.
Meagan J.
Meagan J.
Cherry Valley, Ca

I have had terrible allergies all of my life. Kleenex brand Kleenex is the only stuff I buy for this allergic nose! I don't need all of those lotions and such in my kleenex. Just give me the basic box of Kleenex and my nose is happy.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI

I keep at least one of these babies in my purse at all times. Especially with having two young kids, it comes in handy! From wiping boogies, makeup touch ups, after lunch clean up, to "crap, I just spilled my drink in my lap" moments. These tissues have ya covered! Well, as least enough to get you by!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.