Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB

I have sinus issues so am always in need of Kleenex and Kleenex has the softest tissues I've ever used
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Guadalupe, Nuevo Leon

For the car its okay, it can help you when u need it................................................
Selena Y.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT

When the winter comes I love these. Tissues because you can carry it where you go.
Chad H.
Chad H.
Belvedere, SC

Great products you can trust knowing you get your monies worth every time you buy.
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY

Kleenex is the only brand to go to for facial tissues. They are super soft and easy on the skin.
Monique A.
Monique A.
Brawley, CA

Who doesn't have a box of tissue's?, I love my tissues i need to have them all the time.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY

Love these, good to clean the face, i use the on the go packs, always have those in my bag, and in my son's bag
tiffany t.
tiffany t.
Lebanon, ME

Best tissue brand out there. I can never have enough when me or my little one has a cold. They don't rub your nose raw like some other brands.
April P.
April P.
Bloomfield, NJ

I would say Kleenex brand is the best! The tissue is so soft. I've tried other brands and they don't nearly work as well. They absorbs everything. And they don't fall apart. The boxes are cute too! I like the variety of colors.
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC

I've tried a lot of tissue brands, and I like these the best. I prefer it in ultra soft, and enjoy picking out the design every time I shop for more!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.