Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
Love these, good to clean the face, i use the on the go packs, always have those in my bag, and in my son's bag
Keisha H.
Keisha H.
These are very handy. I keep a pack in my purse and some in my vehical. Very convenient when your on the go. This brand is good quality as well.
Rosemary B.
Rosemary B.
I've been using these since elementary school! They are perfect for the car, purses, book bags, etc! I do wish the tissues in these packs were a bit more thick. I usually have to use two at once.
Jaymee J.
Jaymee J.
Clovis, CA
Nov. 5, 2014, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Best tissue option. It doesn't cause me to get a chapped nose like other tissue brands.
marina R.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Cannot count how many times i have used these tissues to get me through colds and happy times. Literally, in sickness and in health as the wedding vows go. Love this brand!
Gabie D.
Gabie D.
Sept. 12, 2014, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: Upright
So gentle for your skin you will never want try another kleenex ever again! They have multiple different size packs for you to keep at home or to take on the go. You will never have a rash or anything left after using it.
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Wheatfield, IN
These are great! Keep them in my pocket or in my purse! And so so soft great when I have a runny nose or just when I'm emotional!
Sarai L.
Sarai L.
Sept. 12, 2014, 12:16 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
Great tissue! I always have these on hand, and keep one in each room. The price is great. Love shopping at Walmart for everyday items, so much cheaper and good quality.
Fort Myers, FL
Aug. 1, 2014, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: Upright
This is one of my favorite products. The four pack is affordable specially when is on the school supply list, cause it is gentle on your nose. LOVE the traveling pack, one in your purse, backpack, luggage, and car. Its a must have for me.
Chad H.
Chad H.
Belvedere, SC
Great products you can trust knowing you get your monies worth every time you buy.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.