Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Aileen D.
Aileen D.

Kleenex is a brand that you can count on. I've used it forever and I love the themed boxes they come out with every once in a while. They're priced well and you can usually find them in bulk.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA

Allergies, seasonal cold, makeup remover, sometimes in lou of a napkin (or toilet paper), reach for the Kleenex! This is such a versatile products that I am truly thankful for!
Tracy G.
Tracy G.

I buy these for my bedroom and bathroom. I like the square shape because it takes up less space and I love the different patterns you can get with Kleenex. It's not boring!
Coralan S.
Coralan S.
Columbia Fls, MT

I love these. Others make my nose sore. These i can use all day with out my face turning red. They seem to be fairly durable as well. These are my go to Kleenex for sure.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.

Love these. Perfect for my little family. All of us have allergies/sinus problems so these come in handy when weather changes or just the air gets to us.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.

Buy in pack and it takes forever to finish up which is great and the better value. I use it to clean my messes and cure the colds.
Savanah R.
Savanah R.

Always keep in my purse, car and everywhere. Allergies kick my butt and you can never have tok many tissues handy.
karleigh s.
karleigh s.

These are amazing for travelers and for students to put in there bag for school i think they are amazing.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN

Love to take these with me everyday!! Easy to throw in the purse and go. The Kleenex are soft and great!
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB

I have sinus issues so am always in need of Kleenex and Kleenex has the softest tissues I've ever used
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.