51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Amber K.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
I keep at least one of these babies in my purse at all times. Especially with having two young kids, it comes in handy! From wiping boogies, makeup touch ups, after lunch clean up, to "crap, I just spilled my drink in my lap" moments. These tissues have ya covered! Well, as least enough to get you by!
shannon m.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
These are great because not only are they a great tissue but they can fit in your pocket or a small clutch without making it look bulky. The packaging is thin but the tissues are still thick because they are 3 ply.
Lela B.
Lela B.
Cairo, NY
Softest tissue ever. No more red sore noses! Thanks Kleenex you've certainly outdone yourselves. So recommend!
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Phoenix, AZ
My son goes through a lot of tissue so if its soft and keeps his nose from getting red its all good! Its even better if I can boxes without stupid looking flowers on it so this was all a plus in my house.
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
The pocket pack makes traveling so much simpler especially for those who have allergies and need tissues all the time. The pocket pack doesn't take up much room in your purse and allows you to always be prepared.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Dowelltown, TN
I have kept Kleenex purse size packs in my purse since I was at least a teen (and that's been a long time!). They don't take up much room and are needed year around. Even if I pack a small clutch, it has room for my packet of Kleenex. I've tried the knock off brands, and they just won't do. It's really pretty now that Kleenex has such decorative packets! I love my Kleenex purse packs!
Fort Myers, FL
This is one of my favorite products. The four pack is affordable specially when is on the school supply list, cause it is gentle on your nose. LOVE the traveling pack, one in your purse, backpack, luggage, and car. Its a must have for me.
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
Kleenex is the only brand to go to for facial tissues. They are super soft and easy on the skin.
Kate S.
Kate S.
You know, they're Kleenex so they're a good tissue. Doesn't rip easily, comes out of the box nicely and gets the job done. My only problem with this specific product is that it did not for between my seats and middle console.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
I always buy kleenex before any other brand. they have small 100 or so count boxes which are perfect for the house.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?