Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Sept. 28, 2014, 8:07 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Super soft tissues!!! Rather then buying cheap tissues that come out hard scratching and peeling your nose, use these to avoid any facial irritation.
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA
Sept. 10, 2014, 7:28 p.m.
Review for: Upright
These facial tissues are very gentle on your skin. They won't give you a rash. I am a lover of the travel pack as I can clean quick small messes that the kids make. I always make sure to keep one in my stand and one at work for the sniffles.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
The packs are great on the go. This is a must have in my purse or backpack during the cold season.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Aug. 22, 2015, 1:46 a.m.
Review for: Upright
4 pack to fight the cold from coming back! I love everything about it! Super comfy kleenex on my nose when I get those ugly weather symptoms and everything else!
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
April 6, 2014, 11:45 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I've tried a lot of tissue brands, and I like these the best. I prefer it in ultra soft, and enjoy picking out the design every time I shop for more!
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
Nov. 5, 2014, 6:13 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Who's doesn't love kleenex ?? best tissues ever. high quality and super soft. i love having those in the bathroom,living room and the car because someone always needs a tissue.
Karina C.
Karina C.
I trully like the design of the on the go tissue. They are very original. Also like the how soft they feel.Have used many brands and these are the best.The only thing that i suggest you change is the scent. Cause they smell bad .SOme hint's use floral,candy, fruit etc
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA
I always get sick this time of year, right after thanksgiving break. Having these in my purse (or a couple of boxes at home) is great because they are super soft on the skin but also strong enough for colds.
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Soft Gentle Portable and holds up to the strongest sneeze, this is one product that I won't be without. I've tried others and keep coming back. The tissue is not ruff on my nose and even in the winter with constant use I didn't end up looking like Rudolph!
Saila i.
Saila i.
Austin, TX
Oct. 31, 2014, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Ah! Did season change caught you too? Well, give your nose a little relief and use these! They are exactly what they say about the pampers for babies! Soft and heavenly and rainbow and everything!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.