BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Ali J.
Kleenex are always the best puffs are OK but Kleenex have always been my favorite because they're so soft and I've always used them
Amairani S.
Perfect for when you're on the go. They fit perfectly in your purse and they're super soft. They are packaged in a cute baggie
Leonor Mariana R.
Super prácticos para llevar en la cartera, los uso tanto para eliminar el brillo de mi cara como para cuando voy al baño.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Good quality--not too thin; they're soft and absorbent.
Just what I needed. I go through a lot of these in the winter time.
Jennifer R.
Asheville, NC
Best thing since sliced bread. I have them everywhere especially in winter! The new package design and colors are cute too.
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
I love you hear on the go travel packs of Kleenex. You take them anywhere and you always have a tissue when you need one.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Cant be without tissues espcially in allegy and in thw winter seasons i love thw lotion Kleenex due to using it so much
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL
I carry this with me every where I go. I love the convenient size that fits right in my purse. Always handy to have!
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
I love these little tissues to go because not every where I go has a tissue when I need it. It's so soft on my nose
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
I love to keep these individual packets with me when I go to work or just about anywhere. The packaging is so cute!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?