Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY

Love these, good to clean the face, i use the on the go packs, always have those in my bag, and in my son's bag
Erica B.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA

I love these for on the go tissue use. I have some in my purse, car, gym bag for whenever I need to blow my nose! Comes in handy too if I spill something.
Bear H.
Bear H.
Justin, TX

I love Kleenex tissue because it's so soft and smooth! Always make sure to keep at least one box in my car and my room
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lakeland, Florida

I'm a teacher with fierce seasonal allergies. If I'm not suffering a cold from one of my students, then I'm sneezing because something's pollinating (allergy meds don't always work). These convenient, 2-ply squares of tissue do a fantastic job of taming my faucet nose without turning me into Rudolph the Red-Nosed Middle School Teacher. I don't like the "fancy" tissues with menthol and lotion and fairy dust; these ones do the job just right.
Saila i.
Saila i.
Austin, TX

Ah! Did season change caught you too? Well, give your nose a little relief and use these! They are exactly what they say about the pampers for babies! Soft and heavenly and rainbow and everything!
Erin K.
Erin K.

Helps me blow my nose without getting anything on my hands and keeps my nose from getting all red
Tina L.
Tina L.
Garnerville, NY

I'm always amazed at how well this tissue works. I can't stand tissues that are too lotions and leave my hands feeling icky. This one is strong enough to hold...um....everything in without getting anything on my hands! It doesn't hurt that the box matches my purple bathroom! But that is kind of a big deal seeing as how some other tissues have hideous or childish patterns on them...this one is nice enough to leave out.
Megan S.
Megan S.

These are my favorite pocket tissues! I love the sleek design and all the fun package prints that you can get! Throw this in you purse, backpack, or car and grab a quality tissue in style!
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA

I love these because when I'm out I always need tissues and they fit nicely in the car
kelly p.
kelly p.

I've always been a kleenex fan. Their tissues don't hurt my nose. I usually use these when I'm sick, and it's such a relieve when I use them after the generic kind
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.