Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Karina C.
Karina C.

I trully like the design of the on the go tissue. They are very original. Also like the how soft they feel.Have used many brands and these are the best.The only thing that i suggest you change is the scent. Cause they smell bad .SOme hint's use floral,candy, fruit etc
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Lockport, Ny

I love these little to go tissues. They are easy to carry around. Can keep them anywhere.
Lee P.
Lee P.
Milton, FL

Best tissues! I keep a small pack in my truck, in my purse and by my bed. I make sure my kids have them in their backpacks as well! They are very soft and never harsh.
Julianna B.
Julianna B.
Lynchburg, VA

I always hated the way that this product is designed. I can never keep the napkins in the plastic and the tape never seals again. It is cheap and it definitely shows. I do love the company, I just wish they would come out with better packaging.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

These are one of those don'e leave home without them type of items. I always have some in my purse or car because you never know with little ones. Theyre a great price for something that you use more than you would think that you do!
Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.
South Plainfield, NJ

The facial tissues are really soft and feel great on your face. The pros are that they are effective and it doesn't hurt if you wipe your face. I like the big packs where it has several boxes of tissues in them because it lasts a while, you only need 1 tissue rather than 5.
Melody P.
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX

I love you hear on the go travel packs of Kleenex. You take them anywhere and you always have a tissue when you need one.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Conroe, TX

I love these! They are perfect for on the go use. I keep them in my purse and use them for way more than just blowing my nose!
Tonya M.
Tonya M.

These are perfect for on the go. In the winter months, these are a staple in my purse and car. I am always using them and frequently run across people that are in need of a Kleenex. The packaging is compact and seals up after each use. The price point is great and the Kleenex's are super soft for my sniffly nose:).
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Merced, CA

I love these around the fall and winter time! My kids always get a running nose. I love that these are travel friendly and are hecka soft. I recommend them to everyone!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.