Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Haley L.
Haley L.
Zebulon, NC

I like the Kleenex brand they are a lot softer than other brands that are cheap
Megan S.
Megan S.

These are my favorite pocket tissues! I love the sleek design and all the fun package prints that you can get! Throw this in you purse, backpack, or car and grab a quality tissue in style!
karen d.
karen d.

I love my facial tissue!!! I carry them in my purse, car, diaper bag and anywhere they fit. They have a cute package and look cute in my purse.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lorain, OH

My children and their father get seasonal allergies. These are the only tissues that does not dry out their face and make their noses hurt. Yes, its a little more expensive than the store brands, but the quality definitely beats them.
Macy O.
Macy O.

These are my favorite brand of tissues because they aren't too expensive and they are great quality especially when I am.sick or have allergies they don't irritate my nose or face.
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Vancouver, WA

This is the only brand of tissue I will buy and usually buy them in the winter when my kids are more susceptible at catching colds. We buy the lotion version most of the time so their poor noses do not get raw!
April K.
April K.
Menomonee Falls, WI

I have the worst allergies so facial tissues are my best friend! Kleenex isn't my favorite brand but they're worth purchasing over a generic. My nose doesn't get sore as fast when I use Kleenex.
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca

I love buying and having these around when me or my family have stuffy noses because they are soft for their purpose it's not rough like others.
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC

Soft Gentle Portable and holds up to the strongest sneeze, this is one product that I won't be without. I've tried others and keep coming back. The tissue is not ruff on my nose and even in the winter with constant use I didn't end up looking like Rudolph!
Daisy L.
Daisy L.

4 pack to fight the cold from coming back! I love everything about it! Super comfy kleenex on my nose when I get those ugly weather symptoms and everything else!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.