51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Cory Hart C.
Cory Hart C.
Los Angeles, CA
Kleenex brand is still my favorite! It doesn't rip and it doesn't dry up my nose or face.
Thalia T.
Thalia T.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love kleenex, its so soft
Kylea J.
Kylea J.
Phoenix, AZ
Come November a pack of Kleenex is put always in my purse, my car, and in my carry ons when traveling. The little packets are great to grab and go, especially when you have allergies. Bonus: you can find them in the travel size isle at Target for $1-$2.
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Kleenex is a great facial tissue brand and is rather affordable! A very close match with Puffs!
Erin A.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
I like the brand of Kleenex overall. These are good, especially since they come in multi-packs and are easy to keep around the house. I prefer Kleenex with Aloe for when I'm really sick. But, I keep regular Kleenex around the house for others to use in the winter.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
YES! As you know Kleenex is an excellent tissue brand that is soft and durable. I love these little packs because they fit perfectly in your purse, car, or in any bag for mommy\kid emergencies.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Best stuff in the world!!! I love this brand. You can never go wrong. Also they make the little pocket size ones!
Sera K.
Sera K.
These tissues are the best tissues! I don't use any other brand! They are very soft and don't make my nose red.
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
I've tried a lot of tissue brands, and I like these the best. I prefer it in ultra soft, and enjoy picking out the design every time I shop for more!
Bassett, VA
Love how they don't dry out your nose or make it raw when you wipe a lot :) Would definitely recommend this product
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?