Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (73)
Molly R.
Molly R.
My favorite facial tissue. So soft and perfect for snuffy noses during allergy season
Sara T.
Sara T.
Buffalo, NY
Oct. 19, 2014, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Very soft love to use when sick! Very reasonably priced. I would recommend this brand
Erin K.
Erin K.
Helps me blow my nose without getting anything on my hands and keeps my nose from getting all red
Ami p.
Ami p.
Oct. 16, 2014, 1:03 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Super soft on my nose. I have horribly sensitive skin and these actually leave my skin intact and limit irritation.
lizz c.
lizz c.
May 3, 2015, 6:34 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
Very soft and gentle and come out easy they don't get stuck or fall in and they aren't flimsy and good to have for allergies and even to clean up small messes
Connie G.
Connie G.
Kinder, LA
Sept. 21, 2013, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I buy this four pack to put in my kitchen, my bathrooms and anywhere else I think tissues should go. They are compact, nicely decorated and fit anywhere. I even keep a box in my car.
Ophelia S.
Ophelia S.
July 13, 2015, 1:12 a.m.
Review for: Upright
I really like Kleenex so I buy them just like this-in the four pack. If I have extra money would get the bigger boxes. Kleenex Tissue is way soft but durable.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Tacoma, WA
Nov. 1, 2014, 12:13 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I bought puffs but have always been a kleenex fan. Kleenex is a little thinner than puffs and I prefer that. Both are great but I like kleenex better.
April K.
April K.
Menomonee Falls, WI
I have the worst allergies so facial tissues are my best friend! Kleenex isn't my favorite brand but they're worth purchasing over a generic. My nose doesn't get sore as fast when I use Kleenex.
Josette S.
Josette S.
Clarkston, MI
Oct. 30, 2014, 8:51 a.m.
Review for: Upright
I always go back to these, cheaper ones just don't compare. These are the softest tissues around if you have a cold/allergies and are needing to blow/wipe your nose constantly throughout the day.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.