Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC

Soft Gentle Portable and holds up to the strongest sneeze, this is one product that I won't be without. I've tried others and keep coming back. The tissue is not ruff on my nose and even in the winter with constant use I didn't end up looking like Rudolph!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

I love these kleenex. they work well and don't dry out your nose. I like them in the fall and winter when the allergies hit.
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS

Kleenex facial tissues are gentle on your nose and extra sturdy! They four pack provides a variety of designs to brighten up any room and best of all the 4 pack is affordable and most cost effective than buying a single box!
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Merced, CA

I love these around the fall and winter time! My kids always get a running nose. I love that these are travel friendly and are hecka soft. I recommend them to everyone!
Delakshi L.
Delakshi L.
Staten island, Ny

Super soft and worth the price. Love this product.My go to tissues for everyday use.
Megan S.
Megan S.

These are my favorite pocket tissues! I love the sleek design and all the fun package prints that you can get! Throw this in you purse, backpack, or car and grab a quality tissue in style!
April K.
April K.
Menomonee Falls, WI

I have the worst allergies so facial tissues are my best friend! Kleenex isn't my favorite brand but they're worth purchasing over a generic. My nose doesn't get sore as fast when I use Kleenex.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Bloomington, IN

The only brand of tissues I use! I'm a very loud/hard nose blower, and other tissues turn to dust with my nose power. Kleenex are the only ones I feel can handle my snot, haha!
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC

I've tried a lot of tissue brands, and I like these the best. I prefer it in ultra soft, and enjoy picking out the design every time I shop for more!
April P.
April P.
Bloomfield, NJ

I would say Kleenex brand is the best! The tissue is so soft. I've tried other brands and they don't nearly work as well. They absorbs everything. And they don't fall apart. The boxes are cute too! I like the variety of colors.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.