BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lorain, OH
My children and their father get seasonal allergies. These are the only tissues that does not dry out their face and make their noses hurt. Yes, its a little more expensive than the store brands, but the quality definitely beats them.
aditi t.
aditi t.
Mineola, NY
Love these! They are soft and convenient great addition to a bag or a backpack.they are not very expensive would definitely recommend it.
Bindi C.
Bindi C.
Beavercreek, OH
Kleenex is my go to tissue for when I have a cold. It is soft and doesn't irritate my nose compared to other tissues. I also love that there are varieties that contain lotion and Vikcs.
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Kansas City, MO
I love these, they are small enough that they fit everywhere. I always have a package of these in my car, my purse, my desk, and backpack. They are great to have just in case.
shannon m.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
These are great because not only are they a great tissue but they can fit in your pocket or a small clutch without making it look bulky. The packaging is thin but the tissues are still thick because they are 3 ply.
Chavonne L.
Chavonne L.
Perfect travel sized Kleenex tissue! I never go anywhere without one of these in my car. One thing I wish Kleenex would do is come up with pastel pink or lavender Kleenex just because!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
I always buy kleenex before any other brand. they have small 100 or so count boxes which are perfect for the house.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Kleenex products are so soft and just thick enough to be of perfect use for about anything! Coupons are always available and their products are frequently on sale. Definitely a great value!
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
Honolulu, HI
I love these cute tissue packages! As someone who travels a lot between continents, I am always on plane rides, car rides, bus rides, you name it. Sometimes I may get sick along the way, or have allergies so it's not very practical to be carrying around an entire box of Kleenex. These babies are perfect for stowing away in my luggage, or bag and are perfect for when you accidentally spill water on the table or sharing when someone next to you really needs one.
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Kleenex is a great facial tissue brand and is rather affordable! A very close match with Puffs!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?