BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Amanda F.
Review for: Upright
I always buy tissues name brand because of the quality and softness, Kleenex is incredible, and their box size is good too, I appreciate the 4 pack together
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
Who doesn't have a box of tissue's?, I love my tissues i need to have them all the time.
Rachel D.
I love these kleenex. they work well and don't dry out your nose. I like them in the fall and winter when the allergies hit.
Ashley J.
The packs are great on the go. This is a must have in my purse or backpack during the cold season.
DiMee Z.
Mount Royal, NJ
Review for: Upright
Very soft on the nose for a reasonable price and also very absorbent. Can be flushed down the toilet without issues.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
Love these, good to clean the face, i use the on the go packs, always have those in my bag, and in my son's bag
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
Great to send with your children to school or to keep for yourself in your pocketbook, I always carry a pack with me.
Pamela R.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I love Kleenex Brand Tissue because it is strong yet gentle on my skin. When I'm sick or my allergies are bad and I need a tissue I want it to do it's job well but I don't want it to leave my nose red and raw. Kleenex never lets me down.
Ann T.
Cleveland
We have used this brand since we've been married, 47 years! I guess that speaks for them right there! They are strong, soft, and thin enough to do the job. I also use them in my makeup routine. In fact, they come in handy for all kinds of uses!
Eliana  S.
Orlando, FL
The only tissues I ever use, gentle to the skin and very durable during use of them. Highly recommend the quality.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?