BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
Who doesn't have a box of tissue's?, I love my tissues i need to have them all the time.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
Kleenex is the only brand to go to for facial tissues. They are super soft and easy on the skin.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
Kleenex are the only tissues I buy. I like the ones with lotion when I'm sick with a cold.
Chad H.
North Augusta, SC
Great products you can trust knowing you get your monies worth every time you buy.
Casey L.
Henrico, VA
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
These are so great! They are soft, but not too soft, so you never get that greasy feeling on your face. They're great for blotting oil from your face if you're skin is oily like mine. Always affordable and easy to find.
K M.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
Great amount of tissues. Love the designs on the box. No need to use a tissue box cover.
Davina J.
Stone Mtn, GA
Kleenex is a trusted brand and these cute mini packs don't dissapoint. I keep one in my purse, in the car and on my desk. You never know when you might sneeze and more comes out than you expect! Easy to clean up any unexpected mess lol
Barbara B.
Review for: Ultra Upright
They get the job done, fair prices. my daughter uses these frequently at school.
Tania C.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
These are so convenient when on the go or when you're at work/school and don't want to constantly get up and/or bring a big box of tissues. These are also great to have storaged around the house if you have kids because we all know how sick they get especially during winter.
Sonia F.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
These are great for on the go. They are very soft. I have one in my car and in my purse as well
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?