51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Battle Ground, WA
This is the best brand of tissues in my opinion! they last for a long time and are nice and soft for the nose!!
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Kleenex will always be my favorite tissue brand. I keep boxes of them in different places around the house just in case I ever need them. They're so soft and don't rip through easily like competing brands.
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
Kleenex facial tissues are gentle on your nose and extra sturdy! They four pack provides a variety of designs to brighten up any room and best of all the 4 pack is affordable and most cost effective than buying a single box!
jocelyn R.
jocelyn R.
E Hampstead, NH
Great quality super soft and gentle on the nose this is the only brand I will buy
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
Honolulu, HI
I love these cute tissue packages! As someone who travels a lot between continents, I am always on plane rides, car rides, bus rides, you name it. Sometimes I may get sick along the way, or have allergies so it's not very practical to be carrying around an entire box of Kleenex. These babies are perfect for stowing away in my luggage, or bag and are perfect for when you accidentally spill water on the table or sharing when someone next to you really needs one.
Johanna F.
Johanna F.
Ephrata, PA
Perfect to carry in my bag! Pocket sized and soft! Only thing I'm not keen on is the next tissue tries to make its way out of the packaging and sometimes gets stuck on the reclosable sticky tab
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
These are the best tissues on the market if you need them I would get this brand but personally a little toilet paper is just fine for me!
Saila i.
Saila i.
Austin, TX
Ah! Did season change caught you too? Well, give your nose a little relief and use these! They are exactly what they say about the pampers for babies! Soft and heavenly and rainbow and everything!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
I love having these in purse, especially with a little one. Gentle and does the trick.
brook c.
brook c.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my choice for MVP you always need Kleenex brand tissues to go in your purse in your car and at your office at work!!! just when you think you don't need them you release your in dire straights without a pack, pick yours up today
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?