Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Tammi I.
Tammi I.
Cerritos , Ca

High quality tissues that will hold up to any cold. They are durable and reasonably priced.
Diane Mae R.
Diane Mae R.

This is always a must of my house. I honestly don't really see a big difference with puffs. they're equally good though this is just my family's go to. its so convenient to put in everyone's bedroom, the living room and the car! :)
Josette S.
Josette S.
Clarkston, MI

I always go back to these, cheaper ones just don't compare. These are the softest tissues around if you have a cold/allergies and are needing to blow/wipe your nose constantly throughout the day.
khadijah c.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA

This product is really good for keeping and your big giant purse or your house or your office I like it plus it doesn't cut up your nose when you get really sick
Julianna B.
Julianna B.
Lynchburg, VA

I always hated the way that this product is designed. I can never keep the napkins in the plastic and the tape never seals again. It is cheap and it definitely shows. I do love the company, I just wish they would come out with better packaging.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.

This product is great! you don't need to use multiple tissues to get the job done!
Lee P.
Lee P.
Milton, FL

Best tissues! I keep a small pack in my truck, in my purse and by my bed. I make sure my kids have them in their backpacks as well! They are very soft and never harsh.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma

Yes easy travel, to have in your car doesn't take up any space in case you leave ha travel pack in ya purse or bag you have some in your car
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Lockport, Ny

I love these little to go tissues. They are easy to carry around. Can keep them anywhere.
Junai W.
Junai W.
Lakeland, Fl

Yes please! I love how soft these are and super gentle when you have a stuffy nose. Plus they don't really leave those awkward white pieces on your face.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.