BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I love these because when I'm out I always need tissues and they fit nicely in the car
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
Honestly, why would you use anything other than Kleenex? If you are sick and have a runny nose, you already feel cruddy, so why would you want to make your nose raw by using some other product?
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Wheatfield, IN
These are great! Keep them in my pocket or in my purse! And so so soft great when I have a runny nose or just when I'm emotional!
Ana R.
Ana R.
I like Kleenex. Feels so soft....they are great when you are sick and have a runny nose..they are real gentle to your nose.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
This product is the absolute best thing to have on hand. You never know when you're going to need them. The packs are small, but contain 10 tissues per pack, so just enough to get you through a tough time. Great to throw in your purse, in the kids backpack, etc. Inexpensive purchase. Yes, I would recommend and purchase again.
Junai W.
Junai W.
Plant city, FL
Yes please! I love how soft these are and super gentle when you have a stuffy nose. Plus they don't really leave those awkward white pieces on your face.
Marla R.
Marla R.
Always used kleenex brand, always will. This box is a perfect starter pack if you're not sure about what to use.

I have one box on the back of every toilet in the house, one in the car, and one in the kitchen. A must have in allergy season.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Kleenex! Has always been a life saver I just love this brand of tissue Especially during cold winter or when I'm sick
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
Love these, good to clean the face, i use the on the go packs, always have those in my bag, and in my son's bag
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
I am a Kleenex devotee. I never buy any other brands. The bundle packs make shopping easier and usually costs less than buying individual boxes.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?