Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Will always choose these over the value brands, the value brands are rough and cannot handle my childrens extra runny noses.
Rosie O.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
I love Kleenex the only tissue brand I buy. Never do I get an irritated nose.
Tammy V.
Tammy V.
Summersville, WV
These are a staple in our house. Everyone seems to have allergies and kleenex are the tissue of choice
Jaira L.
Jaira L.
Kleenex are tried and true. Soft and reliable. If you're looking for a sturdy soft tissue this would be the way to go. Plus With the 4 pack you can put them in multiple rooms 😊
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Phoenix, AZ
My son goes through a lot of tissue so if its soft and keeps his nose from getting red its all good! Its even better if I can boxes without stupid looking flowers on it so this was all a plus in my house.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Boise, ID
The only brand I buy. Usually get them at costco in bulk. it's something we always know we will need. Easy on little noses and big ones alike. Durable and does the job.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
I love Kleenex tissue ,so soft and affordable. I love have these in the car. In the house we use them for everything,always good to keep handy.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Rossville, GA
Love this product, they aren't rough or cause irritation to your nose. Very durable so they don't just rip as soon as you blow your nose.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Stevens Point, WI
These are good for everyday use but I wouldn't recommend for someone who has the sniffles. They are not as soft as you need them to be. When you are blowing your nose a lot, they can leave your nose dry, red, and painful.
Rhianna W.
Rhianna W.
Asheville, NC
The compact size is so great for portability. I try to have one in the car and in my purse. They are nice and soft too.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.