Add a Photo

Photos (73)
melissa n.
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
A must have in all rooms, not rough on noses at all and comes in varieties also available to carry with you in your bag. :)
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Oct. 6, 2014, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Love kleenex brand - they are tough enough for sneezes but don't feel like sandpaper on your nose
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Yulee, FL
Sept. 30, 2014, 12:31 p.m.
Review for: Upright
They are very soft and durable. The boxes are different colors to match any decor.
Griselda R.
Griselda R.
Nov. 8, 2014, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Tissues are one thing that you can't be cheap on. If you buy the store brand, you'll use a whole box in one or two days. I love this four pack because it last longer during cold season and I save money in the long run. They are soft and durable and the only brand I would buy.
Tanasia K.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Kleenex in my go-to brand for tissue. I've pretty much been using them forever! They're affordable and do the job of keeping your nose clean when you've got a cold!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Aug. 17, 2014, 4:02 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
Cute and great for the car, slightly costlier than your average tissue box. I could purchase a regular tissue box than pay for the different design for the box to fit your vehicle.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
So this is actually a review for the Kleenex anti-viral tissues but could not find that exact type on here. Anyways! These are super soft but strong and the box is HUGE so you really get a great deal!
Brook T.
Brook T.
SUPPLY, NC
Oct. 22, 2014, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I love kleenex brand. I've always used it and will coontinue too. Very soft and durable
Kayleigh J.
Kayleigh J.
April 14, 2015, 2:25 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
Kleenex is such an awesome brand, never wears on my nose no matte how many I use in a row. I will always pay a couple of extra cents to get the better quality product.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
New Paltz, NY
July 1, 2015, 7:33 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I feel like it never runs out. It is awesome!! I always buy the four-pack for every room. You never know where you're going to cry.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.