Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Maria a.
Maria a.
Manville, NJ

Soft tiasues , great for winter time and very cute packeging . Cnt fo wrong with this product
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.

Love kleenex brand - they are tough enough for sneezes but don't feel like sandpaper on your nose
kathryn e.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, pa

The 4 pack is great when i empty a box i have a back up. they are also a great price though i do prefer the 3ply.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Avalon , Ca

I love these Kleenex! I always stock up on these and I also donate these to my sons class as well.
Kylea J.
Kylea J.
Phoenix, AZ

Come November a pack of Kleenex is put always in my purse, my car, and in my carry ons when traveling. The little packets are great to grab and go, especially when you have allergies. Bonus: you can find them in the travel size isle at Target for $1-$2.
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
Rensselaer, NY

I love the pocket packs, I keep one in my purse all the time. My best friend has mean allergies and I'm with him a lot, so they tend to go all to him but they are a life saver when you are in public!
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN

Kleenex is the brand that we use most often, the quality is by far the best in my opinion. Once I find a brand that I like, I generally tend to stick to it. I like the little upright boxes, they fit nicely anywhere.
Julie S.
Julie S.

I use these often. Awful allergies makes me have them near by at all times.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Fontana , Ca

Just bought these the other day since i finally feel the cold weather coming! These are very convenient and not too harsh on the skin.
Brook T.
Brook T.
Supply, NC

I love kleenex brand. I've always used it and will coontinue too. Very soft and durable
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.