51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
I absolutely love these brand of tissues. They are the best when you have little ones with runny noses. The tissues are soft and won't hurt their little noses. I can't ever justify buying any other type of tissue. Well worth their price.
Bindi C.
Bindi C.
Beavercreek, OH
Kleenex is my go to tissue for when I have a cold. It is soft and doesn't irritate my nose compared to other tissues. I also love that there are varieties that contain lotion and Vikcs.
brook c.
brook c.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my choice for MVP you always need Kleenex brand tissues to go in your purse in your car and at your office at work!!! just when you think you don't need them you release your in dire straights without a pack, pick yours up today
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissue, this brand is always so soft! It has many tissues. Kleenex is one good brand!
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
So this is actually a review for the Kleenex anti-viral tissues but could not find that exact type on here. Anyways! These are super soft but strong and the box is HUGE so you really get a great deal!
Terri S.
Terri S.
Niagara Falls, NY
These are very cute packaging for staple item. I found these as Target and every person that has seem them wants a pack. Thus, I will probably be buying another package. Perfect for summer travels!!
Eliana  S.
Eliana S.
Orlando, FL
The only tissues I ever use, gentle to the skin and very durable during use of them. Highly recommend the quality.
Sera K.
Sera K.
These tissues are the best tissues! I don't use any other brand! They are very soft and don't make my nose red.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I love these, they are very soft unlike other brands that make your noes sore when you get a cold. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Nice and convenient to have a smaller pack of Kleenex on hand that will fit easily into a small purse.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?