BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Zulema M.
Brownsville, TX
I love having Kleenex next to my bed and vanity desk. They are really handing when I'm doing my makeup....
Sara T.
Buffalo, NY
Very soft love to use when sick! Very reasonably priced. I would recommend this brand
Delakshi L.
Staten island, Ny
Super soft and worth the price. Love this product.My go to tissues for everyday use.
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA
The only brand I use. I don't use facial tissues often, but when I do I use Kleenex
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Love to take these with me everyday!! Easy to throw in the purse and go. The Kleenex are soft and great!
Chad H.
North Augusta, SC
Great products you can trust knowing you get your monies worth every time you buy.
Jen A.
Not as soft as puffs but they come in nice tissue boxes to help during your colds!
Kristen D.
Yulee, FL
They are very soft and durable. The boxes are different colors to match any decor.
jocelyn R.
E Hampstead, NH
Great quality super soft and gentle on the nose this is the only brand I will buy
Heather R.
Fayetteville, NC
Kleenex tissues are by far the strongest tissues I have used. I love them when my nose is running!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?