51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie , PA
So this is actually a review for the Kleenex anti-viral tissues but could not find that exact type on here. Anyways! These are super soft but strong and the box is HUGE so you really get a great deal!
Tahira P.
Tahira P.
A have been using these all my life. they have supported me through all my rough times with my eyes to my nose :)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
New Paltz, NY
I feel like it never runs out. It is awesome!! I always buy the four-pack for every room. You never know where you're going to cry.
Marla R.
Marla R.
Always used kleenex brand, always will. This box is a perfect starter pack if you're not sure about what to use.

I have one box on the back of every toilet in the house, one in the car, and one in the kitchen. A must have in allergy season.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
These are good for average everyday tissues. They seem a little thin and tear easily when wiping kids noses!
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Los Angeles , CA
I'm super prone to allergies and toilet paper hurts my nose. I always keep a box of these in my room. They work best and never hurt my nose.
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
Honolulu, HI
I love these cute tissue packages! As someone who travels a lot between continents, I am always on plane rides, car rides, bus rides, you name it. Sometimes I may get sick along the way, or have allergies so it's not very practical to be carrying around an entire box of Kleenex. These babies are perfect for stowing away in my luggage, or bag and are perfect for when you accidentally spill water on the table or sharing when someone next to you really needs one.
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
Rensselaer, NY
I love the pocket packs, I keep one in my purse all the time. My best friend has mean allergies and I'm with him a lot, so they tend to go all to him but they are a life saver when you are in public!
Bassett, VA
Love how they don't dry out your nose or make it raw when you wipe a lot :) Would definitely recommend this product
Eliana  S.
Eliana S.
Orlando, FL
The only tissues I ever use, gentle to the skin and very durable during use of them. Highly recommend the quality.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?