Add a Photo

Photos (69)
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Eagle River, AK

I need tissues wherever I go. Kleenex brand are the only ones I can depend on to keep my nose clear without drying out my skin. At home, at work, in the car, and (with these pocket packs) in my purse! They're with me whenever I need them...which is practically all the time.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Billings, MT

I don't need really fancy tissues, but I need something nice and soft. Kleenex tissues are nice and soft.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Dowelltown, TN

I have kept Kleenex purse size packs in my purse since I was at least a teen (and that's been a long time!). They don't take up much room and are needed year around. Even if I pack a small clutch, it has room for my packet of Kleenex. I've tried the knock off brands, and they just won't do. It's really pretty now that Kleenex has such decorative packets! I love my Kleenex purse packs!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA

I love these for on the go tissue use. I have some in my purse, car, gym bag for whenever I need to blow my nose! Comes in handy too if I spill something.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA

Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissue, this brand is always so soft! It has many tissues. Kleenex is one good brand!
Kennie R.
Kennie R.

Keep a pack in my car, makeup bag, on the go bag and work. Never know when you're going to need some tissues.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Pekin, IL

These are absolutely fantastic as a travel size to take on the airplane, and also as a go-to quick option in both large and smaller purses. These come in 3 packs at CVS, Walgreens, WalMart. I love that they do not have lotion as they make a nice option to clean off glasses or a phone screen in a pinch.
brook c.
brook c.
Saint Paul, MN

This is my choice for MVP you always need Kleenex brand tissues to go in your purse in your car and at your office at work!!! just when you think you don't need them you release your in dire straights without a pack, pick yours up today
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

My parents (and consequently, me) are Kleenex loyal. These tissues are soft, but strong enough to withstand a lot of gunk! I try not to skimp on toilet paper or tissues because those sensitive areas need nice paper! I can use these more when I'm blowing my nose without getting really raw. We always have some in the car and our purses!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
New Paltz, NY

I feel like it never runs out. It is awesome!! I always buy the four-pack for every room. You never know where you're going to cry.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.