51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Julie S.
Julie S.
I prefer these over the regular. Very soft on my nose without being expensive
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
I love having these in purse, especially with a little one. Gentle and does the trick.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Beaumont, TX
I have a kid so these are the perfect size to keep in my purse for those snotty moments. All you mothers know what I'm talking about!
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Mason , MI
This is a great product! We always have a box or 2 sitting around the house! A great thing to have in your home!
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I like Kleenex they have been around a long time there not as strong as id like though
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
Rensselaer, NY
I love the pocket packs, I keep one in my purse all the time. My best friend has mean allergies and I'm with him a lot, so they tend to go all to him but they are a life saver when you are in public!
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Wheatfield, IN
These are great! Keep them in my pocket or in my purse! And so so soft great when I have a runny nose or just when I'm emotional!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Lockport, NY
I love these little to go tissues. They are easy to carry around. Can keep them anywhere.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
I keep at least one of these babies in my purse at all times. Especially with having two young kids, it comes in handy! From wiping boogies, makeup touch ups, after lunch clean up, to "crap, I just spilled my drink in my lap" moments. These tissues have ya covered! Well, as least enough to get you by!
marina R.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Cannot count how many times i have used these tissues to get me through colds and happy times. Literally, in sickness and in health as the wedding vows go. Love this brand!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?