Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY

Honestly, why would you use anything other than Kleenex? If you are sick and have a runny nose, you already feel cruddy, so why would you want to make your nose raw by using some other product?
Brett H.
Brett H.
Akron, OH

I have the worst allergies in the world, I swear. It's hard for me to find a tissue that doesn't leave my nose red and raw. Kleenex tissues are an essential for me when the seasons change. Just be sure to get the kind without lotion, I've found that the kind with lotion just irritates my allergies even more
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Stevens Point, WI

These are good for everyday use but I wouldn't recommend for someone who has the sniffles. They are not as soft as you need them to be. When you are blowing your nose a lot, they can leave your nose dry, red, and painful.
Kayleigh J.
Kayleigh J.

Kleenex is such an awesome brand, never wears on my nose no matte how many I use in a row. I will always pay a couple of extra cents to get the better quality product.
Jill H.
Jill H.

These are great for travel sized kleenex! I keep one in my bookbag, my room, and in my pocketbook!
Julie S.
Julie S.

I prefer these over the regular. Very soft on my nose without being expensive
Mhar S.
Mhar S.

It's always Kleenex that I looked for at grocery stores. Especially during allergy season, we have a few boxes of them just in case.
Taren W.
Taren W.

My grandmother always carried tissues in her purse and I have followed suit. They can be used for so many things and are so much softer than a napkin. I keep them in my purse, the car, the diaper bag, my Bible bag, And I stash them throughout the house.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

My parents (and consequently, me) are Kleenex loyal. These tissues are soft, but strong enough to withstand a lot of gunk! I try not to skimp on toilet paper or tissues because those sensitive areas need nice paper! I can use these more when I'm blowing my nose without getting really raw. We always have some in the car and our purses!
Johanna F.
Johanna F.
Ephrata, PA

Perfect to carry in my bag! Pocket sized and soft! Only thing I'm not keen on is the next tissue tries to make its way out of the packaging and sometimes gets stuck on the reclosable sticky tab
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.