Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
kathryn e.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
The 4 pack is great when i empty a box i have a back up. they are also a great price though i do prefer the 3ply.
Julie S.
Julie S.
I prefer these over the regular. Very soft on my nose without being expensive
Nick L.
Nick L.
Mchenry, IL
These are great for small spaces like bathrooms or an office. Plus they offer different prints so you can choose and customize!
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
During the winter months, I always have a box or two on hand. It is worth it to spend a little extra money on Kleenex brand over the store brand since the quality is much higher. The lotion version is nice as well!
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
This tissues are perfect for my sensitive nose! When I have a runny nose and constantly go through tissues, my nose starts peeling as if I had a sunburn BUT these tissues don't do that. These are really soft and I love them!
Adrienne A.
Adrienne A.
North Miami , Fl
I actually love these, the packaging is cute, they are small, but a lot of tissue come in each pack, and they are super soft !
Kristian J.
Kristian J.
I always make sure that my daughter has these on hand! They are so convenient and fit perfectly in her purse!
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
Honolulu, HI
I love these cute tissue packages! As someone who travels a lot between continents, I am always on plane rides, car rides, bus rides, you name it. Sometimes I may get sick along the way, or have allergies so it's not very practical to be carrying around an entire box of Kleenex. These babies are perfect for stowing away in my luggage, or bag and are perfect for when you accidentally spill water on the table or sharing when someone next to you really needs one.
Casey L.
Casey L.
Henrico, VA
Love love love these little tissue packs! They're perfect for the car, or just toss them in your bag. They unfold to a regular size tissue, so one is plenty. The little tape closure sometimes falters, but I'm sure it's mostly from my abuse. Can't say enough good things about this product. They're soft too so now red nose!
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I love these because when I'm out I always need tissues and they fit nicely in the car
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.