Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
Honolulu, HI

I love these cute tissue packages! As someone who travels a lot between continents, I am always on plane rides, car rides, bus rides, you name it. Sometimes I may get sick along the way, or have allergies so it's not very practical to be carrying around an entire box of Kleenex. These babies are perfect for stowing away in my luggage, or bag and are perfect for when you accidentally spill water on the table or sharing when someone next to you really needs one.
karen d.
karen d.

I love my facial tissue!!! I carry them in my purse, car, diaper bag and anywhere they fit. They have a cute package and look cute in my purse.
Bear H.
Bear H.
Justin, TX

I love Kleenex tissue because it's so soft and smooth! Always make sure to keep at least one box in my car and my room
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.

These are the best tissues on the market if you need them I would get this brand but personally a little toilet paper is just fine for me!
Melody P.
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX

I love you hear on the go travel packs of Kleenex. You take them anywhere and you always have a tissue when you need one.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.

4 pack to fight the cold from coming back! I love everything about it! Super comfy kleenex on my nose when I get those ugly weather symptoms and everything else!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX

I love having these in purse, especially with a little one. Gentle and does the trick.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Tacoma, WA

I bought puffs but have always been a kleenex fan. Kleenex is a little thinner than puffs and I prefer that. Both are great but I like kleenex better.
Maria a.
Maria a.
Manville, NJ

Soft tiasues , great for winter time and very cute packeging . Cnt fo wrong with this product
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Bennett, Co

During the winter months, I always have a box or two on hand. It is worth it to spend a little extra money on Kleenex brand over the store brand since the quality is much higher. The lotion version is nice as well!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.