Add a Photo

Photos (73)
luz m.
luz m.
Miami, Fl.
Estas servilleticas o pañuelos son muy bueno a la hora de salir con los nenes por que te sirven para limpiarlos de todos los sucios que se le pegan y son muy suaves e hipoalergenicos
Jill H.
Jill H.
These are great for travel sized kleenex! I keep one in my bookbag, my room, and in my pocketbook!
kathryn e.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, pa
Nov. 12, 2014, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: Upright
The 4 pack is great when i empty a box i have a back up. they are also a great price though i do prefer the 3ply.
Capri S.
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA
The only brand I use. I don't use facial tissues often, but when I do I use Kleenex
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Nice and convenient to have a smaller pack of Kleenex on hand that will fit easily into a small purse.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Fontana , Ca
Oct. 4, 2014, 2:35 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Just bought these the other day since i finally feel the cold weather coming! These are very convenient and not too harsh on the skin.
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
These are perfect for on the go. In the winter months, these are a staple in my purse and car. I am always using them and frequently run across people that are in need of a Kleenex. The packaging is compact and seals up after each use. The price point is great and the Kleenex's are super soft for my sniffly nose:).
Megan M.
Megan M.
Feb. 5, 2015, 12:17 a.m.
Review for: White Bundle
I have bought these often and always loved them. I buy them for me and my family but also for my kids to take to school.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
April 21, 2015, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I am a Kleenex devotee. I never buy any other brands. The bundle packs make shopping easier and usually costs less than buying individual boxes.
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Kansas City, MO
I love these, they are small enough that they fit everywhere. I always have a package of these in my car, my purse, my desk, and backpack. They are great to have just in case.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.