BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Lockport , NY
I love these little to go tissues. They are easy to carry around. Can keep them anywhere.
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
These tissues are surprisingly super soft! i love that they are in small packets so they fit easily in any purse. VERY USEFUL
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Eagle River, AK
I need tissues wherever I go. Kleenex brand are the only ones I can depend on to keep my nose clear without drying out my skin. At home, at work, in the car, and (with these pocket packs) in my purse! They're with me whenever I need them...which is practically all the time.
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
Rensselaer, NY
I love the pocket packs, I keep one in my purse all the time. My best friend has mean allergies and I'm with him a lot, so they tend to go all to him but they are a life saver when you are in public!
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
These are perfect for on the go. In the winter months, these are a staple in my purse and car. I am always using them and frequently run across people that are in need of a Kleenex. The packaging is compact and seals up after each use. The price point is great and the Kleenex's are super soft for my sniffly nose:).
Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.
South Plainfield, NJ
The facial tissues are really soft and feel great on your face. The pros are that they are effective and it doesn't hurt if you wipe your face. I like the big packs where it has several boxes of tissues in them because it lasts a while, you only need 1 tissue rather than 5.
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
Live Oak, CA
These are super soft. The cheap ones scratch your skin, not nice when your sick and constantly blowing your nose!
kathryn e.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
The 4 pack is great when i empty a box i have a back up. they are also a great price though i do prefer the 3ply.
DiMee Z.
DiMee Z.
Mount Royal, NJ
Very soft on the nose for a reasonable price and also very absorbent. Can be flushed down the toilet without issues.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I love these because when I'm out I always need tissues and they fit nicely in the car
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?