Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Kalin W.
Kalin W.

You can never have too many of these Kleenex boxes around your house! They are the best tissues by far and now come in nice designs to match any room
Karen H.
Karen H.
Newburgh, NY

My parents owned these tissues and they're the only ones I've ever bought. They are comfortable on the nose even when you have the flu and are constantly using tissues.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX

These are good for average everyday tissues. They seem a little thin and tear easily when wiping kids noses!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI

I keep at least one of these babies in my purse at all times. Especially with having two young kids, it comes in handy! From wiping boogies, makeup touch ups, after lunch clean up, to "crap, I just spilled my drink in my lap" moments. These tissues have ya covered! Well, as least enough to get you by!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.

I always buy kleenex before any other brand. they have small 100 or so count boxes which are perfect for the house.
Jayden M.
Jayden M.
Boise, ID

I really like having these around the house and the pack just makes it so you can have it in more rooms. These ones I would normally get in the winter otherwise I usually just have one big one
Terri S.
Terri S.
Niagara Falls, NY

These are very cute packaging for staple item. I found these as Target and every person that has seem them wants a pack. Thus, I will probably be buying another package. Perfect for summer travels!!
Yesi R.
Yesi R.

I usually always but kleenex products around the house. They do the job and I wouldn't change it.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero, Fl

I suffer from allergies all year so I go through Kleenex like crazy. They are the only ones I can use without tearing up my nose.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Eagle River, AK

I need tissues wherever I go. Kleenex brand are the only ones I can depend on to keep my nose clear without drying out my skin. At home, at work, in the car, and (with these pocket packs) in my purse! They're with me whenever I need them...which is practically all the time.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.