BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Ann T.
Cleveland
We have used this brand since we've been married, 47 years! I guess that speaks for them right there! They are strong, soft, and thin enough to do the job. I also use them in my makeup routine. In fact, they come in handy for all kinds of uses!
Genesis M.
Live Oak, CA
Review for: Upright
These are super soft. The cheap ones scratch your skin, not nice when your sick and constantly blowing your nose!
Alyssa W.
Review for: Upright
Love kleenex brand - they are tough enough for sneezes but don't feel like sandpaper on your nose
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Kleenex tissue really does work better than generic brands. I like how sturdy it is and can clean up a mess quickly with it (nail polish accident or spilled make up) fast. It is soft and feels good when I have a cold. (Other brands were rough and turned my nose red!) I like the decorative boxes they put the tissue in especially during the holidays.
Julie S.
Review for: Upright
I use these often. Awful allergies makes me have them near by at all times.
Samantha F.
Battle Ground, WA
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
This is the best brand of tissues in my opinion! they last for a long time and are nice and soft for the nose!!
Kristian J.
I always make sure that my daughter has these on hand! They are so convenient and fit perfectly in her purse!
Diane Mae R.
Review for: Upright
This is always a must of my house. I honestly don't really see a big difference with puffs. they're equally good though this is just my family's go to. its so convenient to put in everyone's bedroom, the living room and the car! :)
Kristin K.
Stevens Point, WI
These are good for everyday use but I wouldn't recommend for someone who has the sniffles. They are not as soft as you need them to be. When you are blowing your nose a lot, they can leave your nose dry, red, and painful.
Keisha H.
These are very handy. I keep a pack in my purse and some in my vehical. Very convenient when your on the go. This brand is good quality as well.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?