51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Arlington, VA
I love these Tissue Pocket Packs! They're really convenient because they have a sticky tab to close them and they're soft and sturdy.
Keisha H.
Keisha H.
These are very handy. I keep a pack in my purse and some in my vehical. Very convenient when your on the go. This brand is good quality as well.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Kleenex products are so soft and just thick enough to be of perfect use for about anything! Coupons are always available and their products are frequently on sale. Definitely a great value!
Dayana A.
Dayana A.
The best tissue in convenient little packs. I use these on the go all the time with my toodler. The tissue is soft and I can stick the perfect size packs just about anywhere
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Valparaiso, IN
As a Kindergarten teacher, there is always a case of the sniffles. I use these daily, because they are cost efficient and good quality.
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Kansas City, MO
I love these, they are small enough that they fit everywhere. I always have a package of these in my car, my purse, my desk, and backpack. They are great to have just in case.
Casey L.
Casey L.
Henrico, VA
These are so great! They are soft, but not too soft, so you never get that greasy feeling on your face. They're great for blotting oil from your face if you're skin is oily like mine. Always affordable and easy to find.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
New Paltz, NY
I feel like it never runs out. It is awesome!! I always buy the four-pack for every room. You never know where you're going to cry.
Jacklyn J.
Jacklyn J.
Kleenex is a better brand of tissues regarding the softness. Also affordable.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
These are good for average everyday tissues. They seem a little thin and tear easily when wiping kids noses!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?