BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
khadijah c.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
This product is really good for keeping and your big giant purse or your house or your office I like it plus it doesn't cut up your nose when you get really sick
Josette S.
Josette S.
Clarkston, MI
I always go back to these, cheaper ones just don't compare. These are the softest tissues around if you have a cold/allergies and are needing to blow/wipe your nose constantly throughout the day.
Davina J.
Davina J.
Stone Mtn, GA
Kleenex is a trusted brand and these cute mini packs don't dissapoint. I keep one in my purse, in the car and on my desk. You never know when you might sneeze and more comes out than you expect! Easy to clean up any unexpected mess lol
Annamarie M.
Annamarie M.
Trenton, FL
Kleenex is an awesome brand. the tissues aren't super thin lie a lot of them and the lotion ones are the best. my kids have allergies so we use them a lot to prevent them for getting a raw nose.
Lela B.
Lela B.
Cairo, NY
Softest tissue ever. No more red sore noses! Thanks Kleenex you've certainly outdone yourselves. So recommend!
Rhianna W.
Rhianna W.
Asheville, NC
The compact size is so great for portability. I try to have one in the car and in my purse. They are nice and soft too.
Rose V.
Rose V.
Lancaster, CA
Soft and gentle on the nose :) i get allergies pretty bad where my nose always seem to get raw and this is the only thing i can use, buuuut i have to stock up on the so whenever i find a coupon i will grab 1 or 2 :)
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Arlington, VA
I love these Tissue Pocket Packs! They're really convenient because they have a sticky tab to close them and they're soft and sturdy.
Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.
South Plainfield, NJ
The facial tissues are really soft and feel great on your face. The pros are that they are effective and it doesn't hurt if you wipe your face. I like the big packs where it has several boxes of tissues in them because it lasts a while, you only need 1 tissue rather than 5.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Eagle River, AK
I need tissues wherever I go. Kleenex brand are the only ones I can depend on to keep my nose clear without drying out my skin. At home, at work, in the car, and (with these pocket packs) in my purse! They're with me whenever I need them...which is practically all the time.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?