Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca

I love buying and having these around when me or my family have stuffy noses because they are soft for their purpose it's not rough like others.
Capri S.
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA

The only brand I use. I don't use facial tissues often, but when I do I use Kleenex
Julianna B.
Julianna B.
Lynchburg, VA

I always hated the way that this product is designed. I can never keep the napkins in the plastic and the tape never seals again. It is cheap and it definitely shows. I do love the company, I just wish they would come out with better packaging.
Kiah B.
Kiah B.

These actually do not feel like sand paper like most tissues, they are soft and creamy
Sera K.
Sera K.

These tissues are the best tissues! I don't use any other brand! They are very soft and don't make my nose red.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS

This is always my go-to box of kleenex! I love how they have so many different styles and colored boxes that I can put all around my house without clashing!
Elainie C.
Elainie C.
Carlsbad, NM

I enjoy these soft amazing Kleenex! There just right I use then everyday my kids love them
Oak Hill, OH

Best tissue brand out there! Kleenex brand tissues are very durable, soft, and affordable. I always stock up for flu season.
Cory Hart C.
Cory Hart C.
Los Angeles, CA

Kleenex brand is still my favorite! It doesn't rip and it doesn't dry up my nose or face.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN

Kleenex is the brand that we use most often, the quality is by far the best in my opinion. Once I find a brand that I like, I generally tend to stick to it. I like the little upright boxes, they fit nicely anywhere.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.