Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (73)
karen d.
karen d.
I love my facial tissue!!! I carry them in my purse, car, diaper bag and anywhere they fit. They have a cute package and look cute in my purse.
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
Oct. 22, 2014, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Honestly, why would you use anything other than Kleenex? If you are sick and have a runny nose, you already feel cruddy, so why would you want to make your nose raw by using some other product?
Tammi I.
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
Nov. 5, 2014, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: Upright
High quality tissues that will hold up to any cold. They are durable and reasonably priced.
Tahira P.
Tahira P.
A have been using these all my life. they have supported me through all my rough times with my eyes to my nose :)
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma
Nov. 1, 2014, 2:02 a.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
Yes easy travel, to have in your car doesn't take up any space in case you leave ha travel pack in ya purse or bag you have some in your car
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Stevens Point, WI
These are good for everyday use but I wouldn't recommend for someone who has the sniffles. They are not as soft as you need them to be. When you are blowing your nose a lot, they can leave your nose dry, red, and painful.
Bindi C.
Bindi C.
Beavercreek, OH
Kleenex is my go to tissue for when I have a cold. It is soft and doesn't irritate my nose compared to other tissues. I also love that there are varieties that contain lotion and Vikcs.
jocelyn R.
jocelyn R.
East Hampstead , NH
Oct. 19, 2014, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Great quality super soft and gentle on the nose this is the only brand I will buy
Thalia T.
Thalia T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Jan. 26, 2015, 1:32 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
I love kleenex, its so soft
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
I absolutely love these brand of tissues. They are the best when you have little ones with runny noses. The tissues are soft and won't hurt their little noses. I can't ever justify buying any other type of tissue. Well worth their price.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.