BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Christina Y.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
Very basic tissues. I usually use them to cough into or blow my nose. I like that the tissue is blue. There's not much cons to it, just tissue.
shelly d.
Greensburg, KY
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
I like Kleenex. Not only do they stand up to their brand name, but I love the decorative boxes that they come in.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
These tissues are great! I always have to have some on hand and Kleenex is my favorite brand!
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
I love these go packs. I always keep them in my purse for the kids. Easy to get and use quick, effective and worth the price. You should always have some handy
Alicia T.
Crab Orchard, KY
Review for: Bundle
Our family has allergies so we go through a lot of tissues. Kleenex has been the best for all our needs. We can buy a 3 pack and be sure we always have a tissue when we need one.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I use #Kleenex Lotion Facial Tissues a lot in the winter months and during allergy season. These are very soft and don't get your nose sore. They are very effective and affordable. I buy them at Walmart. I would recommend that others try this product.
Samantha D.
Grand Island, NY
Review for: Ultra Upright
Such a great deal for these tissues. I will always buy Kleenex brand because I trust the brand. They will hold any amount of tears, sweat or gross stuff coming out of your nose! Obviously an affordable choice when you're buying the 4 pack especially!
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
Perfect for summer allergies, colds, or even removing make-up! I've used this since i was old enough to buy my own, they are gentle on your nose
Devin M.
Chanhassen, MN
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
The best Kleenex as far as I am concerned. It is always soft and doesn't rip and when you have a bad cold, that is all you can ask for. I love getting the multi-pack too because then you don't run out! Definitely worth the cost of going with a main brand.
Kayleah W.
Searcy
Super soft feels amazing on your face when you go to blow your nose. It's not rough like most tissues
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?