51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Sarai L.
Sarai L.
Great tissue! I always have these on hand, and keep one in each room. The price is great. Love shopping at Walmart for everyday items, so much cheaper and good quality.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Conroe, TX
I love these! They are perfect for on the go use. I keep them in my purse and use them for way more than just blowing my nose!
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
I always get sick this time of year, right after thanksgiving break. Having these in my purse (or a couple of boxes at home) is great because they are super soft on the skin but also strong enough for colds.
Chavonne L.
Chavonne L.
Perfect travel sized Kleenex tissue! I never go anywhere without one of these in my car. One thing I wish Kleenex would do is come up with pastel pink or lavender Kleenex just because!
Taren W.
Taren W.
My grandmother always carried tissues in her purse and I have followed suit. They can be used for so many things and are so much softer than a napkin. I keep them in my purse, the car, the diaper bag, my Bible bag, And I stash them throughout the house.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
Kleenex is the brand that we use most often, the quality is by far the best in my opinion. Once I find a brand that I like, I generally tend to stick to it. I like the little upright boxes, they fit nicely anywhere.
Bindi C.
Bindi C.
Beavercreek, OH
Kleenex is my go to tissue for when I have a cold. It is soft and doesn't irritate my nose compared to other tissues. I also love that there are varieties that contain lotion and Vikcs.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
This is always my go-to box of kleenex! I love how they have so many different styles and colored boxes that I can put all around my house without clashing!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Cute and great for the car, slightly costlier than your average tissue box. I could purchase a regular tissue box than pay for the different design for the box to fit your vehicle.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Buffalo, NY
Very soft love to use when sick! Very reasonably priced. I would recommend this brand
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?