Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.
nesmith, SC
I carry this tissue every where i go. I keep them in the house and even in my car. Since i have allergies all year round.
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Can't imagine going through cold and flu season without these babies! LOVE!!!
Julie S.
Julie S.
I use these often. Awful allergies makes me have them near by at all times.
Kennie R.
Kennie R.
Keep a pack in my car, makeup bag, on the go bag and work. Never know when you're going to need some tissues.
Jen A.
Jen A.
Not as soft as puffs but they come in nice tissue boxes to help during your colds!
Oak Hill, OH
Best tissue brand out there! Kleenex brand tissues are very durable, soft, and affordable. I always stock up for flu season.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
This tissues are perfect for my sensitive nose! When I have a runny nose and constantly go through tissues, my nose starts peeling as if I had a sunburn BUT these tissues don't do that. These are really soft and I love them!
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Mission, TX
These are soft. Perfect for the winter weather. Their small packaging makes it a great addition to any purse, backpack, or diaperbag.
Junai W.
Junai W.
Plant city, FL
Yes please! I love how soft these are and super gentle when you have a stuffy nose. Plus they don't really leave those awkward white pieces on your face.
michelle p.
michelle p.
I always have at least 2 boxes of kleenex tissues around my house. with my baby'sitting, these are the best priced, soft for the kids, great tissues!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.