Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS

The pocket pack makes traveling so much simpler especially for those who have allergies and need tissues all the time. The pocket pack doesn't take up much room in your purse and allows you to always be prepared.
stephanie B.
stephanie B.
N Tonawanda, NY

These are great to carry in your purse for your kids during cold and flu season. Better than a sleeve.
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Mission, TX

These are soft. Perfect for the winter weather. Their small packaging makes it a great addition to any purse, backpack, or diaperbag.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.

I always keep one of these in my backpack, and they always come in handy! I definitely would recommend this product because I have never been disappointed.
Adrienne A.
Adrienne A.
North Miami , Fl

I actually love these, the packaging is cute, they are small, but a lot of tissue come in each pack, and they are super soft !
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Arlington, VA

I love these Tissue Pocket Packs! They're really convenient because they have a sticky tab to close them and they're soft and sturdy.
Keisha H.
Keisha H.

These are very handy. I keep a pack in my purse and some in my vehical. Very convenient when your on the go. This brand is good quality as well.
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mclean, VA

Love these! Always have a pack in my purse and in the diaper bag! So easy to throw in and fits perfectly
Dayana A.
Dayana A.

The best tissue in convenient little packs. I use these on the go all the time with my toodler. The tissue is soft and I can stick the perfect size packs just about anywhere
Marla R.
Marla R.

Always used kleenex brand, always will. This box is a perfect starter pack if you're not sure about what to use.

I have one box on the back of every toilet in the house, one in the car, and one in the kitchen. A must have in allergy season.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.