51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
I always keep one of these in my backpack, and they always come in handy! I definitely would recommend this product because I have never been disappointed.
Suzanne F.
Suzanne F.
Yorktown, VA
Not a huge fan of this brand. I personally think that other brands are softer but these are better priced and get the job done.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
My parents (and consequently, me) are Kleenex loyal. These tissues are soft, but strong enough to withstand a lot of gunk! I try not to skimp on toilet paper or tissues because those sensitive areas need nice paper! I can use these more when I'm blowing my nose without getting really raw. We always have some in the car and our purses!
Ana S.
Ana S.
San Antonio, TX
Definitely a great brand. The tissues are great, soft and high quality. I always enjoy buying different boxes to match our rooms in the house,
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Mission, TX
These are soft. Perfect for the winter weather. Their small packaging makes it a great addition to any purse, backpack, or diaperbag.
khadijah c.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
This product is really good for keeping and your big giant purse or your house or your office I like it plus it doesn't cut up your nose when you get really sick
Casey L.
Casey L.
Henrico, VA
Love love love these little tissue packs! They're perfect for the car, or just toss them in your bag. They unfold to a regular size tissue, so one is plenty. The little tape closure sometimes falters, but I'm sure it's mostly from my abuse. Can't say enough good things about this product. They're soft too so now red nose!
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Wheatfield, IN
These are great! Keep them in my pocket or in my purse! And so so soft great when I have a runny nose or just when I'm emotional!
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.
Nesmith, SC
I carry this tissue every where i go. I keep them in the house and even in my car. Since i have allergies all year round.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
I love having these in purse, especially with a little one. Gentle and does the trick.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?