Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mclean, VA
Love these! Always have a pack in my purse and in the diaper bag! So easy to throw in and fits perfectly
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Sept. 9, 2014, 10 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
Can't imagine going through cold and flu season without these babies! LOVE!!!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Rossville, GA
Oct. 14, 2014, 7:07 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Love this product, they aren't rough or cause irritation to your nose. Very durable so they don't just rip as soon as you blow your nose.
Griselda R.
Griselda R.
Nov. 8, 2014, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Tissues are one thing that you can't be cheap on. If you buy the store brand, you'll use a whole box in one or two days. I love this four pack because it last longer during cold season and I save money in the long run. They are soft and durable and the only brand I would buy.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Arlington, VA
I love these Tissue Pocket Packs! They're really convenient because they have a sticky tab to close them and they're soft and sturdy.
Gabie D.
Gabie D.
Sept. 12, 2014, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: Upright
So gentle for your skin you will never want try another kleenex ever again! They have multiple different size packs for you to keep at home or to take on the go. You will never have a rash or anything left after using it.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Feb. 5, 2015, 12:17 a.m.
Review for: White Bundle
I have bought these often and always loved them. I buy them for me and my family but also for my kids to take to school.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
July 28, 2014, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
I love these because when I'm out I always need tissues and they fit nicely in the car
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, OK
A very good product especially if you have a cold soft to the touch and does not rub your nose raw a definite must have product
Karen A.
Karen A.
Rogersville, MO
The best facial tissues! They are super soft and contain soothing lotion so when blowing your nose it does not get all chapped and dry! I absolutely recommend if you have a bad cold! I will be keeping stocked up on these.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.