Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Kathy C.
Kathy C.

Kleenex will always be my favorite tissue brand. I keep boxes of them in different places around the house just in case I ever need them. They're so soft and don't rip through easily like competing brands.
Ami p.
Ami p.

Super soft on my nose. I have horribly sensitive skin and these actually leave my skin intact and limit irritation.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

These are the only tissues i use, they're so soft and doesn't leave my nose red like others.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, Ct

Who's doesn't love kleenex ?? best tissues ever. high quality and super soft. i love having those in the bathroom,living room and the car because someone always needs a tissue.
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA

These facial tissues are very gentle on your skin. They won't give you a rash. I am a lover of the travel pack as I can clean quick small messes that the kids make. I always make sure to keep one in my stand and one at work for the sniffles.
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Phoenix, AZ

My son goes through a lot of tissue so if its soft and keeps his nose from getting red its all good! Its even better if I can boxes without stupid looking flowers on it so this was all a plus in my house.
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Clarion, PA

I don't see why there are any other products on the market. Working in a daycare, all the parents and kids bring these Kleenex in to use. Especially during cold and flu weather! That should tell you something :)
Gabie D.
Gabie D.

So gentle for your skin you will never want try another kleenex ever again! They have multiple different size packs for you to keep at home or to take on the go. You will never have a rash or anything left after using it.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Rossville, GA

Love this product, they aren't rough or cause irritation to your nose. Very durable so they don't just rip as soon as you blow your nose.
Tatiana L.
Tatiana L.

These are the best and only kind of tissue I use. They are so useful, no lie. You use it to blow your nose when you sneeze. You use it to wipe your clothing when a spill happens. Klneex is the softest tissues ever. I love them so much
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.