Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Amber K.
Amber K.
Rossville, GA

Love this product, they aren't rough or cause irritation to your nose. Very durable so they don't just rip as soon as you blow your nose.
Tatiana L.
Tatiana L.

These are the best and only kind of tissue I use. They are so useful, no lie. You use it to blow your nose when you sneeze. You use it to wipe your clothing when a spill happens. Klneex is the softest tissues ever. I love them so much
Tammi I.
Tammi I.
Cerritos , Ca

High quality tissues that will hold up to any cold. They are durable and reasonably priced.
Diane Mae R.
Diane Mae R.

This is always a must of my house. I honestly don't really see a big difference with puffs. they're equally good though this is just my family's go to. its so convenient to put in everyone's bedroom, the living room and the car! :)
Josette S.
Josette S.
Clarkston, MI

I always go back to these, cheaper ones just don't compare. These are the softest tissues around if you have a cold/allergies and are needing to blow/wipe your nose constantly throughout the day.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma

Yes easy travel, to have in your car doesn't take up any space in case you leave ha travel pack in ya purse or bag you have some in your car
Kate S.
Kate S.

You know, they're Kleenex so they're a good tissue. Doesn't rip easily, comes out of the box nicely and gets the job done. My only problem with this specific product is that it did not for between my seats and middle console.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

Cute and great for the car, slightly costlier than your average tissue box. I could purchase a regular tissue box than pay for the different design for the box to fit your vehicle.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA

I love these because when I'm out I always need tissues and they fit nicely in the car
Casey L.
Casey L.
Henrico, VA

Love love love these little tissue packs! They're perfect for the car, or just toss them in your bag. They unfold to a regular size tissue, so one is plenty. The little tape closure sometimes falters, but I'm sure it's mostly from my abuse. Can't say enough good things about this product. They're soft too so now red nose!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.