BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Megan M.
I have bought these often and always loved them. I buy them for me and my family but also for my kids to take to school.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
Kleenex is the only brand to go to for facial tissues. They are super soft and easy on the skin.
Ashley J.
The packs are great on the go. This is a must have in my purse or backpack during the cold season.
Dawn L.
Hillsboro, OH
Kleenex is the only brand of tissues I will use. The other brands make my nose dry, red, and itchy.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
I love these Kleenex! I always stock up on these and I also donate these to my sons class as well.
Jill H.
These are great for travel sized kleenex! I keep one in my bookbag, my room, and in my pocketbook!
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
Perfect pocket, bag, backpack size tissues. never go without. just tuck a pack in your bag and you're always prepared.
Ana b.
Buffalo , NY
La mejor Marca y la originar para esos día de gripes y congestión me encanta
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Love how they don't dry out your nose or make it raw when you wipe a lot :) Would definitely recommend this product
Araceli  R.
La Villa, TX
Kleenex facial tissue is a great product. When having children around you'll need these Kleenex. Great and durable
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?