51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma
Yes easy travel, to have in your car doesn't take up any space in case you leave ha travel pack in ya purse or bag you have some in your car
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
I always get sick this time of year, right after thanksgiving break. Having these in my purse (or a couple of boxes at home) is great because they are super soft on the skin but also strong enough for colds.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Battle Ground, WA
This is the best brand of tissues in my opinion! they last for a long time and are nice and soft for the nose!!
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
Honolulu, HI
I love these cute tissue packages! As someone who travels a lot between continents, I am always on plane rides, car rides, bus rides, you name it. Sometimes I may get sick along the way, or have allergies so it's not very practical to be carrying around an entire box of Kleenex. These babies are perfect for stowing away in my luggage, or bag and are perfect for when you accidentally spill water on the table or sharing when someone next to you really needs one.
Kiah B.
Kiah B.
These actually do not feel like sand paper like most tissues, they are soft and creamy
Jill H.
Jill H.
These are great for travel sized kleenex! I keep one in my bookbag, my room, and in my pocketbook!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissue, this brand is always so soft! It has many tissues. Kleenex is one good brand!
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Los Angeles , CA
I'm super prone to allergies and toilet paper hurts my nose. I always keep a box of these in my room. They work best and never hurt my nose.
Ana S.
Ana S.
San Antonio, TX
Definitely a great brand. The tissues are great, soft and high quality. I always enjoy buying different boxes to match our rooms in the house,
Kristian J.
Kristian J.
I always make sure that my daughter has these on hand! They are so convenient and fit perfectly in her purse!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?