Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.

I love this for colds and other stuff I would highly recommend this for everyone
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Mississauga, Ontario

I always have a pack of these in my bag. They're great to use at work or school!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

They are so soft but strong, they are a flu and cold season must have for sure!!
Barbara B.
Barbara B.

They get the job done, fair prices. my daughter uses these frequently at school.
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Perfect to throw in your purse or diaper bag for when those spring allergies hit
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK

Love these so much for my car. They fit in my cup holders perfectly and so handy
Penny W.
Penny W.
Bay City, MI

Best tissues and no smell or oils . I like that there thicker also and durable .
Terah B.
Terah B.
Flint, Mi

I'm a mom of 3 so I have these on me at all times. They are great for on the go!
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Roxbury, Ma

This family tissue is a great purchase. Very good price and they clean very well
Becca K.
Becca K.

Great for colds, flus, break-ups, watching Grey's Anatomy, etc. holds up nicely.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.