51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
ihave s.
ihave s.
Great tissue at great value. Our family go through tissues quite quickly - especially during allergy seasons. So it's great to find a simple everyday tissue that is not too expensive. We don't care as much for the lotion dots or special scented ones, so these are great!
I like to use the Kleenex to go packs because they conveniently fit into my purse. Do not leave particles of tissue residue on my face like other brand. It is affordable and effective. I would recommend this product because it is very convenient when a person is on the go.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
I really like this brand of Kleenex. I think it is very affordable considering that so many packs come in one box. I always carry one pack in my purse or backpack. I would definitely recommend to get these. Especially since so many come in one box, it lasts a long time
Annia Y.
Annia Y.
Burke, VA
I buy these to always have on hand because between allergies and colds we are always blowing our noses in my house. These do the job and are affordable. I also like that there are varieties of color and also some with lotion for when you've been using them for a while.
Marianel G.
Marianel G.
Muy practicos para llevar a todas partes por su cómoda presentación, es agradable al tacto y no se rompe al utilizarlo. Lo recomiendo para llevarlo contigo siempre, es un plus tenerlos para cualquier emergencia con niños, secar el exceso de oleosidad en nuestro rostro.
Heather N.
Heather N.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
After 2 kids and thousands of runny noses, we've found these are our favorite type of Kleenex. They are thick and can withstand the worst of colds, but they also are easy on sore noses because of the aloe. We wouldn't use any other brand during cold and allergy season.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Centerville, UT
I love that Kleenex makes a tissue that has Aloe & E in them. When I get a cold, they are the best to use because they don't dry out your nose from constantly wiping them. They are pretty reasonably priced and I would recommend these over the other brands in the store.
olivia v.
olivia v.
Idk how to write a review for a box of tissues? hahahaha um i guess they are soft and help you blow your nose? idk how to write a review for that so I'm just going to write a bunch of jibberish. go follow my insta if ur reading this @tropicallivvy (shameless self promo)
Emily L.
Emily L.
Russell Spgs, KY
Ever since I was little, my family has always used Kleenex brand tissues. Whether its cold and flu season, or heartbreak, Kleenex always comes through for me. I love the soft feel of this tissue over any one I have ever used. I would definitely recommend this product!
Linda A.
Linda A.
Roswell, GA
So, I've used facial tissue with nothing in them before, facial tissue with the lotion and facial tissue with the softness. I LOVE the tissue with the lotion. Not only does it soothe a nose that feels rough from constant blowing. It has a pleasant smell to it as well.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?