BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
olivia v.
olivia v.
Idk how to write a review for a box of tissues? hahahaha um i guess they are soft and help you blow your nose? idk how to write a review for that so I'm just going to write a bunch of jibberish. go follow my insta if ur reading this @tropicallivvy (shameless self promo)
Heather N.
Heather N.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
After 2 kids and thousands of runny noses, we've found these are our favorite type of Kleenex. They are thick and can withstand the worst of colds, but they also are easy on sore noses because of the aloe. We wouldn't use any other brand during cold and allergy season.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
I really like this brand of Kleenex. I think it is very affordable considering that so many packs come in one box. I always carry one pack in my purse or backpack. I would definitely recommend to get these. Especially since so many come in one box, it lasts a long time
Emily E.
Emily E.
Centerville, UT
I love that Kleenex makes a tissue that has Aloe & E in them. When I get a cold, they are the best to use because they don't dry out your nose from constantly wiping them. They are pretty reasonably priced and I would recommend these over the other brands in the store.
Loanne N.
Loanne N.
I love that there is lotion in the tissues, especially when I have a cold. It's the worst when you have a ring of red around your nose and everyone knows you're sick and you look like rudolph! This definitely helps in preventing that and from making that skin too dry.
Linda A.
Linda A.
Roswell, GA
So, I've used facial tissue with nothing in them before, facial tissue with the lotion and facial tissue with the softness. I LOVE the tissue with the lotion. Not only does it soothe a nose that feels rough from constant blowing. It has a pleasant smell to it as well.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Russell Spgs, KY
Ever since I was little, my family has always used Kleenex brand tissues. Whether its cold and flu season, or heartbreak, Kleenex always comes through for me. I love the soft feel of this tissue over any one I have ever used. I would definitely recommend this product!
Johanna Q.
Johanna Q.
Dallas, NC
During allergy season or all year around, I'm always sneezing. Kleenex is always there when I need it. The tissue is very soft and I love the texture of it. I never feel like my nose is going to get a rash because of how the soft the texture is. !00% recommend always.
Katie C.
Katie C.
This is the name brand tissue that I have always trusted. It's what my mom bought for me and what I'll continue to buy. It's effective in being a soft tissue for blowing your nose and other facial needs. I would recommend this to a friend, especially during flu season
Beth V.
Beth V.
Summerville, SC
We won't buy anything but Kleenex brand so we usually grab a value pack when we buy. Everything else leads to scratched noses and in a house of 5 that suffer from allergies we use A LOT of tissues. The aloe or lotion ones are even softer but even original is fantastic
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?