BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
These are great because not only are they a great tissue but they can fit in your pocket or a small clutch without making it look bulky. The packaging is thin but the tissues are still thick because they are 3 ply.
Kimberly F.
Review for: Upright
These are the only tissues i use, they're so soft and doesn't leave my nose red like others.
Delakshi L.
Staten island, Ny
Review for: Upright
Super soft and worth the price. Love this product.My go to tissues for everyday use.
Saila i.
Austin, TX
Review for: Upright
Ah! Did season change caught you too? Well, give your nose a little relief and use these! They are exactly what they say about the pampers for babies! Soft and heavenly and rainbow and everything!
kelly p.
I've always been a kleenex fan. Their tissues don't hurt my nose. I usually use these when I'm sick, and it's such a relieve when I use them after the generic kind
Neen B.
Review for: Upright
Love Kleenex. Been using it since childhood, great for on the go, never hurt your nose & they have these amazing lotion tissues that do worries.
Thalia T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
I love kleenex, its so soft
Jen A.
Review for: Upright
Not as soft as puffs but they come in nice tissue boxes to help during your colds!
Jaira L.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex are tried and true. Soft and reliable. If you're looking for a sturdy soft tissue this would be the way to go. Plus With the 4 pack you can put them in multiple rooms 😊
Brenda V.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex! Has always been a life saver I just love this brand of tissue Especially during cold winter or when I'm sick
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?