Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I will only buy this style of tissue from Kleenex from now on. I know these are the Christmas colors, but they make these in everyday prints. The containers are cylinders, very decorative prints, and don't look like an eye sore in a room in your house. Very nice Kleenex!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Ocilla, GA

I love the Kleenex Facial Tissues with Lotion. I think that the lotion makes the tissue extra soft and helps to keep my nose from drying out as badly. You can find them at just about any store that you go into and that's really convenient. They're not too pricey, either.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY

These tissues are so soft and amazing! I use these all spring long when my allergies get really bad! Unlike other tissues, these don't leave my nose red and raw after a while of use because they are infused with lotion. Would recommend these to anyone with sensitive skin
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington, IL

I do not care for these. Although I understand the draw, the lotion does not comfort my skin any more than regular tissues. On top of that, the lotion in this product made my skin break out really badly. Although the tissue itself is effective, the execution is very bad.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL

Super slick way of carrying Kleenex when you've got a gross runny nose! The packers are slim and even fit coat pockets well. I have seen these cheapest at the local Dollar Tree (2 packets for $1), but I usually end up getting them at a drugstore for convenience sakes :)
ihave s.
ihave s.

Great tissue at great value. Our family go through tissues quite quickly - especially during allergy seasons. So it's great to find a simple everyday tissue that is not too expensive. We don't care as much for the lotion dots or special scented ones, so these are great!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Conway, AR

These are life savers when you are on the run! Whether you are a nurse like me or just a busy mom chasing your kids, these tissues fit perfectly in your purse or even in your pocket! They are soft just like the real Kleenex boxes but much easier to carry around! I love!
Hanna I.
Hanna I.
Salem, OR

Love these! First of all they're 2 ply! Which is perfect, second of all they are Christmas patterned boxes! Super cute and classy to set on your night stand or side table! Also perfect for your work office to add to the Christmas spirit that the office might be lacking!
Justin D.
Justin D.
Wabash, IN

We use Kleenex facial tissues during cold season when the mucus is more runny than usual. They hold up well and keep the nose from being irritated from constant blowing. They are a little more expensive than other brands which is why we only buy them during cold season.
Diane H.
Diane H.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Kleenex tissues with lotion. They are the ONLY ones I use. When I'm sick with really bad nose congestion, these tissues are my only friend! They are so soft and my nose would never hurt when I was constantly blowing my nose. I highly recommend them!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.