Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Justin D.
Justin D.
Wabash, IN
June 28, 2016, 11:04 p.m.
Review for: Bundle
We use Kleenex facial tissues during cold season when the mucus is more runny than usual. They hold up well and keep the nose from being irritated from constant blowing. They are a little more expensive than other brands which is why we only buy them during cold season.
Diane H.
Diane H.
June 27, 2016, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Kleenex tissues with lotion. They are the ONLY ones I use. When I'm sick with really bad nose congestion, these tissues are my only friend! They are so soft and my nose would never hurt when I was constantly blowing my nose. I highly recommend them!
Hanna I.
Hanna I.
Salem, OR
June 30, 2016, 9:44 a.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
Love these! First of all they're 2 ply! Which is perfect, second of all they are Christmas patterned boxes! Super cute and classy to set on your night stand or side table! Also perfect for your work office to add to the Christmas spirit that the office might be lacking!
June 29, 2016, 9:59 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
I like to use the Kleenex to go packs because they conveniently fit into my purse. Do not leave particles of tissue residue on my face like other brand. It is affordable and effective. I would recommend this product because it is very convenient when a person is on the go.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
June 22, 2016, 2:33 a.m.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
I really like this brand of Kleenex. I think it is very affordable considering that so many packs come in one box. I always carry one pack in my purse or backpack. I would definitely recommend to get these. Especially since so many come in one box, it lasts a long time
Marianel G.
Marianel G.
June 24, 2016, 10:31 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Upright
Muy practicos para llevar a todas partes por su cómoda presentación, es agradable al tacto y no se rompe al utilizarlo. Lo recomiendo para llevarlo contigo siempre, es un plus tenerlos para cualquier emergencia con niños, secar el exceso de oleosidad en nuestro rostro.
Annia Y.
Annia Y.
Burke, Va
June 22, 2016, 2:38 a.m.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
I buy these to always have on hand because between allergies and colds we are always blowing our noses in my house. These do the job and are affordable. I also like that there are varieties of color and also some with lotion for when you've been using them for a while.
Heather N.
Heather N.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
June 27, 2016, 8:16 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
After 2 kids and thousands of runny noses, we've found these are our favorite type of Kleenex. They are thick and can withstand the worst of colds, but they also are easy on sore noses because of the aloe. We wouldn't use any other brand during cold and allergy season.
olivia v.
olivia v.
June 22, 2016, 9:32 a.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
Idk how to write a review for a box of tissues? hahahaha um i guess they are soft and help you blow your nose? idk how to write a review for that so I'm just going to write a bunch of jibberish. go follow my insta if ur reading this @tropicallivvy (shameless self promo)
Emily E.
Emily E.
Centerville, UT
June 29, 2016, 11:13 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
I love that Kleenex makes a tissue that has Aloe & E in them. When I get a cold, they are the best to use because they don't dry out your nose from constantly wiping them. They are pretty reasonably priced and I would recommend these over the other brands in the store.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.