BY KLEENEX #3 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Rain K.
I have really terrible allergy, so runny noise is what I have to stuck with whenever season changes. I go through facial tissues so fast, and I tried almost all the ones that are available on the market. And by far this one is one of my favorite. I love how soft it is! No matter how many times I use, it doesn't hurt my under-nose area. It's pretty cheap if you purchase these at Costco or Sams club.
Tonya M.
These are perfect for on the go. In the winter months, these are a staple in my purse and car. I am always using them and frequently run across people that are in need of a Kleenex. The packaging is compact and seals up after each use. The price point is great and the Kleenex's are super soft for my sniffly nose:).
Bre J.
Maysville, OK
I always purchase the Kleenx brand because they are soft and don't irritate my skin like other brands have. I'm very pleased with this brand and always keep these small packs in my purchase and car. I would recommend and love that these are super affordable.
Haley S.
Benton, KY
I love these Kleenex on-the-go packs because they are perfect for my purse! It's so easy to pop one of these packages out and grab a tissue when you need one! They usually have super cute patterns on their packaging which is always a plus too! My favorite is the ones with aloe or  lotion infused into the tissue-it's always so soft and prevents my nose from being raw!
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Kleenex has always been the,brand for me when my nose gets running. I appreciated these a whole lot last week when I came down with a virus. Puffs Facial Tissues are really good and soft, too, but I always find myself going with Kleenex in the end.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These tissues are supersoft and helped me get through a really bad flu that lasted almost a month. They are a little thin, hence the four stars instead of five. Their average price compared to other products similar to these, I normally get the target brand but they were sold out
Victoria T.
Roma, TX
I always have this product with me considering y allergies and my emotional-self. If I am not blowing my nose into them, I am crying my eyes out. Unlike other products, they are very soft and do not leave you with an itchy red nose. I highly recommend them.
Marley P.
I always keep a travel pack of Kleenex in my backpack, purse, car, toiletry bag... pretty much everywhere! While Kleenex brand is a little more spendy than store brands, I think they are better quality. Plus, the packaging is super cute and makes me happy!
Sarah S.
I absolutely love these things. I throw them in my backpack for school or in my purse. Its small, compact and the plastic case keeps them clean no matter how long they stay in your purse. I believe they are more expensive than buying a box but totally worth it.
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
So soft! You can't go cheap on facial tissue. Kleenex brand is wonderful and works great. This tissue is so gentle and soft on my face and for my small children to use. I love the multi pack of to go sized tissue. I take them everywhere and they also fit in my pocket. A must buy
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?