BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Ashley T.
The best of the best.Nice and soft for when you feeling really sick. I love how when I'm sick I can use these. the soft material to my nose is refreshing. it's affordable and useful. buy these for kids or adults. very good!! great buy.
avani p.
Review for: Everyday Pocket more...
These tissues are amazing! They’re so easy to store in my backpack for school if I need them on the go. Totally try these out if you need them and are ever on the go anywhere.
Michelle L.
I has been using this brand for a long time. They are soft,and easy to use. They ho on sale often. You can use them for when you are sick, for crafts, to remove make up.
Bobbi D.
Kitts Hill, OH
Review for: Everyday Pocket more...
This product is great to keep in your purse. Helps when the kids or yourself has a running nose. Or if all else fails and you don’t have wipes you can use this to wipe off your kids greasy hands 😂. Love this product
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Everyday Pocket more...
This product is a necessity during flu and cod season for my family. I give to all the kids and keep some in my purse and car. It’s a great size and the durable well known Kleenex tissue for in the go. Love these!
Briana M.
These tissues are super convenient for travel and work great for normal usage. However, when I was sick and going through tissues like crazy, I got a bigger box of Kleenex compared to the standard size of a different brand, and these were so much tougher on my raw nose.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Go more...
I love this pack since I can take it on the go and put them in multiple places. I purchase these when I have a cold and know that I will be traveling. I put one in my bag, another in my jacket and another in the car. It is so helpful to have these and it is great for the price!
Sarah D.
Westmoreland, TN
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes, Lotion Aloe E Box more...
Kleenex with lotion has been my saving grace these flu season. Nose has been running like crazy and blowing it feels so much better with lotion! No more sore noses.
Alejandra P.
Economical excellent quality full sized soft Kleenex Brand facial tissues in small pocket sized packs (10 tissues per pack and 16 packs per display box that fits conveniently on a shelf in my closet). Each pocket pack is so very easy to carry whereever I go in my purse. jacket pocket, or car. There is a good sized slit with an adhesived tab on the wide flat top of the pack to give easy access to a tissue and to keep the remaining tissues nicely folded, organized, clean, and sealed up inside the plastic covering. The covering is a nice colorful pattern on each packet.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I can't say enough about this product. Not only is it affordable and can be found at any store in singles or packaged in groups. This product does it for our family. We always stock up on it since right now its cold and flu season and everyone in this house but our youngest has had the flu and I really hope he doesn't. I love the aloe on the tissues.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?