Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Alexia S.
Alexia S.

I seriously LOVE them. I always have some on me because I have nasal problems including allergies. I also always have the flu or a cold, for some reason. Therefore, having these is a must! I run to my nearest Wal-mart, or Target and get a pack! I just got some this morning. I really love how they all have different, cool designs and they are so conveniently shaped that you can drop them in your bag, backpack, or back pocket! I love them!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.

I like to buy these in stock as I can get a good value and it is an item that I keep a box in every room of my house and car! It is a bit pricey compared to others but I cannot justify a few dollars saved for a chapped, red nose due to cheap tissues that especially are painful when it's flu season. I recommend spending the extra dollar or two, and look for coupons which they always have which help bring price down to competitors pricing.
Casey H.
Casey H.
Tifton, GA

Not many things can ruin a day quite like a runny nose and only having rough and tough tissue to use. The login in these makes it to where you can continuously use these with out rubbing your nose raw and having yet another symptom to tend to. Perfect for children who hate having to blow their nose because they know that most tissues will hurt. But even my toddler doesn't fuss when he has to blow his nose since I started using these.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA

I'm a tissue snob. I loveKleenex, brand name, and I will usually only use that. I think they work best in all circumstances but especially my own; running after children and battling to get noses wiped is never fun. I'm fine with the traditional boxes, as we use outside boxes to put them in, but the new colors they have are great. Buying in bulk makes it easier for us come cold and flu season-with six kids you never have enough.
Dakota D.
Dakota D.

This product works well if you just have the sniffles. However, if you have a full-blown cold with a major snotty nose I would not recommend this product. It tends to tear while blowing the nose and I have several disgusting times had to do a full sanitation since it had become saturated and tore. So, I would recommend this product if you have very mild symptoms; if you have a severe cold or allergy I would buy something else.
britani t.
britani t.
Murfreesboro, TN

Spring for the tissue with the Vix Vapor Rub in the tissues. That one is perfect for being sick. My nose does not dry out of hurt when I use those. For everyday use the regular brand is perfect because its not hard on your nose or drying. Its tough for all of those nasty germs and it does not tear and spill on your hands. They make all types with meds, lotion, tougher, etc. I love it and would recommend it to anyone.
Frances S.
Frances S.

I love buying the three packs every time I hit Wal-Mart. They are a decent value, for an above average quality tissue. I tend to buy in bulk for flu season while working in Middle School classrooms and transport them in my giant teacher's bag. The tissues do not give you a sore/red/chapped nose immediately after a days use, and have no overwhelming scent to them. Perfect for people with sensitive skin and allergies.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL

These Kleenex Facial Tissues are my go to brand of facial tissues for back to school and throughout the year. I love the Kleenex brand of facial tissues. I usually buy assorted Kleenex facial tissues. I buy them even more during the cold and flu season. My daughter gets sick more during that time of the year because of the germs or coming in contact with people at school. I buy Kleenex less during the summer break.
savannah h.
savannah h.

These are the most popular tissue brand out there, and while they are cheap, work okay, and have pretty boxes, i prefer tissues with lotion in them. these are an okay substitute, but nothing compares to puffs or another tissue with lotion in it. i have bery frequent bloody noses, and i use kleenex for when those happen, because that's the only time lotion tissues don't work, but other than that i stick to puffs.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lancaster, OH

Kleenex Lotion Aloe & E Facial Tissues are usually my first pick. They are definitely my favorite for a sore nose and something I would prefer to use in order to wipe the nose of a small child. Fluffy, Soft, easy to use on the little ones without causing a struggle while putting aloe & E back into their skin in one step! Now if we could just find a way to keep those little white fuzzies off the nose too. :)
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.