Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Annamarie M.
Annamarie M.
Trenton, FL

Kleenex is an awesome brand. the tissues aren't super thin lie a lot of them and the lotion ones are the best. my kids have allergies so we use them a lot to prevent them for getting a raw nose.
Marisa W.
Marisa W.

Can't imagine going through cold and flu season without these babies! LOVE!!!
stephanie B.
stephanie B.
N Tonawanda, NY

These are great to carry in your purse for your kids during cold and flu season. Better than a sleeve.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Beaumont, TX

I have a kid so these are the perfect size to keep in my purse for those snotty moments. All you mothers know what I'm talking about!
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Vancouver, WA

This is the only brand of tissue I will buy and usually buy them in the winter when my kids are more susceptible at catching colds. We buy the lotion version most of the time so their poor noses do not get raw!
Griselda R.
Griselda R.

Tissues are one thing that you can't be cheap on. If you buy the store brand, you'll use a whole box in one or two days. I love this four pack because it last longer during cold season and I save money in the long run. They are soft and durable and the only brand I would buy.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.

Kleenex products are so soft and just thick enough to be of perfect use for about anything! Coupons are always available and their products are frequently on sale. Definitely a great value!
Yuvelyn R.
Yuvelyn R.

This is super useful for us women when using public toilets are exposed to infections and this helps a lot. They are also perfect to carry in your wallet.
Chavonne L.
Chavonne L.

Perfect travel sized Kleenex tissue! I never go anywhere without one of these in my car. One thing I wish Kleenex would do is come up with pastel pink or lavender Kleenex just because!
Rosemary B.
Rosemary B.

I've been using these since elementary school! They are perfect for the car, purses, book bags, etc! I do wish the tissues in these packs were a bit more thick. I usually have to use two at once.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.