51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Macy O.
Macy O.
These are my favorite brand of tissues because they aren't too expensive and they are great quality especially when I am.sick or have allergies they don't irritate my nose or face.
 megan z.
megan z.
Conway, SC
Perfect for flu season. I have boxes all around my house just in case someone needs them
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, OK
A very good product especially if you have a cold soft to the touch and does not rub your nose raw a definite must have product
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I love these, they are very soft unlike other brands that make your noes sore when you get a cold. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Tacoma, WA
I bought puffs but have always been a kleenex fan. Kleenex is a little thinner than puffs and I prefer that. Both are great but I like kleenex better.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Cute and great for the car, slightly costlier than your average tissue box. I could purchase a regular tissue box than pay for the different design for the box to fit your vehicle.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
New Paltz, NY
I feel like it never runs out. It is awesome!! I always buy the four-pack for every room. You never know where you're going to cry.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Super soft tissues!!! Rather then buying cheap tissues that come out hard scratching and peeling your nose, use these to avoid any facial irritation.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
This product is the absolute best thing to have on hand. You never know when you're going to need them. The packs are small, but contain 10 tissues per pack, so just enough to get you through a tough time. Great to throw in your purse, in the kids backpack, etc. Inexpensive purchase. Yes, I would recommend and purchase again.
Grace R.
Grace R.
Brooklyn, NY
Give me a whole box! These are always at my household, they are so convenient and easy on your nose. No irritation whatsoever, I like the lotion ones.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?