Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Kylea J.
Kylea J.
Phoenix, AZ
Come November a pack of Kleenex is put always in my purse, my car, and in my carry ons when traveling. The little packets are great to grab and go, especially when you have allergies. Bonus: you can find them in the travel size isle at Target for $1-$2.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
May 5, 2015, 1:58 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
So soft! Love that there is no excess of lotion on your hands after using it. Really great to use when I have a cold or during allergy season. Makes my nose so happy.
Casey L.
Casey L.
Henrico, VA
Love love love these little tissue packs! They're perfect for the car, or just toss them in your bag. They unfold to a regular size tissue, so one is plenty. The little tape closure sometimes falters, but I'm sure it's mostly from my abuse. Can't say enough good things about this product. They're soft too so now red nose!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Taylorsville, UT
March 29, 2015, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: Upright
Perfect packs! I love the bundle! I love these tissues too! I keep them in my car and they are perfect!
Irene R.
Irene R.
Canton, GA
Long lasting and incredibly soft. I love the individual packs because it allows me to place these in my everyday bags...lunch box, backpack, purse, gym bag. Cost is perfect for the amount of pack of tissues available.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Oct. 8, 2014, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
You know, they're Kleenex so they're a good tissue. Doesn't rip easily, comes out of the box nicely and gets the job done. My only problem with this specific product is that it did not for between my seats and middle console.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Oct. 18, 2014, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex products are so soft and just thick enough to be of perfect use for about anything! Coupons are always available and their products are frequently on sale. Definitely a great value!
Macy O.
Macy O.
These are my favorite brand of tissues because they aren't too expensive and they are great quality especially when I am.sick or have allergies they don't irritate my nose or face.
Diane Mae R.
Diane Mae R.
Nov. 3, 2014, 3:35 a.m.
Review for: Upright
This is always a must of my house. I honestly don't really see a big difference with puffs. they're equally good though this is just my family's go to. its so convenient to put in everyone's bedroom, the living room and the car! :)
Julie S.
Julie S.
Nov. 4, 2014, 9:05 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I use these often. Awful allergies makes me have them near by at all times.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.