BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Samantha N.
I always have Kleenex in my household. Perfect for many things especially when it's sick season (winter)
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Yo tengo estas cajitas por tos lados hasta tengo en mi bolsa en en carro muy buenas
Jasmine R.
Lancaster, SC
Love these for when I'm in class or just out and about in general. Wish it came with more in them though
Tammy V.
Summersville, WV
These are a staple in our house. Everyone seems to have allergies and kleenex are the tissue of choice
Heather J.
Taylorsville, UT
Perfect packs! I love the bundle! I love these tissues too! I keep them in my car and they are perfect!
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
The designs are cute. Great to keep in the office. They are good quality and soft.
stephanie B.
N Tonawanda, NY
These are great to carry in your purse for your kids during cold and flu season. Better than a sleeve.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
I donate these to my child's classroom each year. These are strong, durable and soft for little noses.
Jessica P.
Nice and convenient to have a smaller pack of Kleenex on hand that will fit easily into a small purse.
Katie H.
Portland, OR
Oh yes please! I always have these around! They come in suck cute patterns and keep our noses happy.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?