51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Casey L.
Casey L.
Henrico, VA
Love love love these little tissue packs! They're perfect for the car, or just toss them in your bag. They unfold to a regular size tissue, so one is plenty. The little tape closure sometimes falters, but I'm sure it's mostly from my abuse. Can't say enough good things about this product. They're soft too so now red nose!
kelly p.
kelly p.
I've always been a kleenex fan. Their tissues don't hurt my nose. I usually use these when I'm sick, and it's such a relieve when I use them after the generic kind
Kylea J.
Kylea J.
Phoenix, AZ
Come November a pack of Kleenex is put always in my purse, my car, and in my carry ons when traveling. The little packets are great to grab and go, especially when you have allergies. Bonus: you can find them in the travel size isle at Target for $1-$2.
kathryn e.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
The 4 pack is great when i empty a box i have a back up. they are also a great price though i do prefer the 3ply.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
This is always my go-to box of kleenex! I love how they have so many different styles and colored boxes that I can put all around my house without clashing!
Lee P.
Lee P.
Milton, FL
Best tissues! I keep a small pack in my truck, in my purse and by my bed. I make sure my kids have them in their backpacks as well! They are very soft and never harsh.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
Love these, good to clean the face, i use the on the go packs, always have those in my bag, and in my son's bag
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
The packs are great on the go. This is a must have in my purse or backpack during the cold season.
Macy O.
Macy O.
These are my favorite brand of tissues because they aren't too expensive and they are great quality especially when I am.sick or have allergies they don't irritate my nose or face.
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I love Kleenex Brand Tissue because it is strong yet gentle on my skin. When I'm sick or my allergies are bad and I need a tissue I want it to do it's job well but I don't want it to leave my nose red and raw. Kleenex never lets me down.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?