Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero, Fl
I suffer from allergies all year so I go through Kleenex like crazy. They are the only ones I can use without tearing up my nose.
April P.
April P.
Bloomfield , NJ
I would say Kleenex brand is the best! The tissue is so soft. I've tried other brands and they don't nearly work as well. They absorbs everything. And they don't fall apart. The boxes are cute too! I like the variety of colors.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
YES! As you know Kleenex is an excellent tissue brand that is soft and durable. I love these little packs because they fit perfectly in your purse, car, or in any bag for mommy\kid emergencies.
Megan M.
Megan M.
I have bought these often and always loved them. I buy them for me and my family but also for my kids to take to school.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have always bought Kleenex when I need to buy tissues. Always buy a few boxes to keep around the house, if only they would get rid of that design on the box! Very old school
Jaira L.
Jaira L.
Kleenex are tried and true. Soft and reliable. If you're looking for a sturdy soft tissue this would be the way to go. Plus With the 4 pack you can put them in multiple rooms 😊
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I love these around the fall and winter time! My kids always get a running nose. I love that these are travel friendly and are hecka soft. I recommend them to everyone!
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA
These facial tissues are very gentle on your skin. They won't give you a rash. I am a lover of the travel pack as I can clean quick small messes that the kids make. I always make sure to keep one in my stand and one at work for the sniffles.
Tahira P.
Tahira P.
A have been using these all my life. they have supported me through all my rough times with my eyes to my nose :)
Jacklyn J.
Jacklyn J.
Kleenex is a better brand of tissues regarding the softness. Also affordable.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?