BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Sera K.
These tissues are the best tissues! I don't use any other brand! They are very soft and don't make my nose red.
Kristian J.
I always make sure that my daughter has these on hand! They are so convenient and fit perfectly in her purse!
Lela B.
Cairo, NY
Softest tissue ever. No more red sore noses! Thanks Kleenex you've certainly outdone yourselves. So recommend!
Daisy L.
Buy in pack and it takes forever to finish up which is great and the better value. I use it to clean my messes and cure the colds.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
Love these, good to clean the face, i use the on the go packs, always have those in my bag, and in my son's bag
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Kleenex tissues are always great to keep on hand and to stock in the bathroom closets.
Angelica W.
West Milford, WV
Amazing tissues. I have used them since I was a child and I will continue to use them.
Susan W.
Sterling Heights, MI
We like this product. We go to the warehouse clubs and buy the 12 packs!. Winter is coming and we like to keep extra on hand.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Great tissues. Super soft. The boxes are super cute designs. The price is just right
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Love these! Always have a pack in my purse and in the diaper bag! So easy to throw in and fits perfectly
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?