51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?3 Answers
Kennie R.
Kennie R.
Keep a pack in my car, makeup bag, on the go bag and work. Never know when you're going to need some tissues.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
I love Kleenex tissue ,so soft and affordable. I love have these in the car. In the house we use them for everything,always good to keep handy.
Jaymee J.
Jaymee J.
Visalia, CA
Best tissue option. It doesn't cause me to get a chapped nose like other tissue brands.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Budd Lake, NJ
These last for a long time. I have a box in every room. Never know when the next cold will attack.. Maybe your soap opera just got emotional but these are right there to save you. They're very soft and wont make your nose red. The boxes are pretty too so its not an eye sore.
DiMee Z.
DiMee Z.
Mount Royal, NJ
Very soft on the nose for a reasonable price and also very absorbent. Can be flushed down the toilet without issues.
Haneda M.
Haneda M.
Cantonment, FL
Awesome tissues they work amazingly and the box is so cute. I would recommend this to anyone
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Best stuff in the world!!! I love this brand. You can never go wrong. Also they make the little pocket size ones!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Beaumont, TX
I have a kid so these are the perfect size to keep in my purse for those snotty moments. All you mothers know what I'm talking about!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Dowelltown, TN
I have kept Kleenex purse size packs in my purse since I was at least a teen (and that's been a long time!). They don't take up much room and are needed year around. Even if I pack a small clutch, it has room for my packet of Kleenex. I've tried the knock off brands, and they just won't do. It's really pretty now that Kleenex has such decorative packets! I love my Kleenex purse packs!
Tammy V.
Tammy V.
Summersville, WV
These are a staple in our house. Everyone seems to have allergies and kleenex are the tissue of choice
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?