Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Fontana , Ca

Just bought these the other day since i finally feel the cold weather coming! These are very convenient and not too harsh on the skin.
Brook T.
Brook T.
Supply, NC

I love kleenex brand. I've always used it and will coontinue too. Very soft and durable
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Yulee, Fl

They are very soft and durable. The boxes are different colors to match any decor.
Bette H.
Bette H.
Brooklyn, NY

Kleenex products never fail to disappoint with their superb quality. These square-shaped boxes are convenient for tucking into corners of desks and other cluttered areas.
jocelyn R.
jocelyn R.
Moulton dr, East hampstead

Great quality super soft and gentle on the nose this is the only brand I will buy
Connie G.
Connie G.
Kinder, LA

I buy this four pack to put in my kitchen, my bathrooms and anywhere else I think tissues should go. They are compact, nicely decorated and fit anywhere. I even keep a box in my car.
Lizzy  K.
Lizzy K.

Four pack is the way to go during cold and flu season. These tissues do not irritate your skin and they come in cute boxes!
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY

Honestly, why would you use anything other than Kleenex? If you are sick and have a runny nose, you already feel cruddy, so why would you want to make your nose raw by using some other product?
Oak Hill, OH

Best tissue brand out there! Kleenex brand tissues are very durable, soft, and affordable. I always stock up for flu season.
Zulema M.
Zulema M.
Brownsville, TX

I love having Kleenex next to my bed and vanity desk. They are really handing when I'm doing my makeup....
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.