51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero , FL
I suffer from allergies all year so I go through Kleenex like crazy. They are the only ones I can use without tearing up my nose.
Meagan J.
Meagan J.
Cherry Valley, Ca
I have had terrible allergies all of my life. Kleenex brand Kleenex is the only stuff I buy for this allergic nose! I don't need all of those lotions and such in my kleenex. Just give me the basic box of Kleenex and my nose is happy.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma
Yes easy travel, to have in your car doesn't take up any space in case you leave ha travel pack in ya purse or bag you have some in your car
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Cute and great for the car, slightly costlier than your average tissue box. I could purchase a regular tissue box than pay for the different design for the box to fit your vehicle.
Marion, NC
Love using the kleenex tissue brand because it's so soft and doesn't leave my skin irritated. I have a small pack that I keep in my purse because you never know when you'll need one! Very convenient!
Yuvelyn R.
Yuvelyn R.
This is super useful for us women when using public toilets are exposed to infections and this helps a lot. They are also perfect to carry in your wallet.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Budd Lake, NJ
These last for a long time. I have a box in every room. Never know when the next cold will attack.. Maybe your soap opera just got emotional but these are right there to save you. They're very soft and wont make your nose red. The boxes are pretty too so its not an eye sore.
Mhar S.
Mhar S.
It's always Kleenex that I looked for at grocery stores. Especially during allergy season, we have a few boxes of them just in case.
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca
I love buying and having these around when me or my family have stuffy noses because they are soft for their purpose it's not rough like others.
Ashley H.
These are one of those don'e leave home without them type of items. I always have some in my purse or car because you never know with little ones. Theyre a great price for something that you use more than you would think that you do!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?