Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Rose V.
Rose V.
Lancaster, CA
Soft and gentle on the nose :) i get allergies pretty bad where my nose always seem to get raw and this is the only thing i can use, buuuut i have to stock up on the so whenever i find a coupon i will grab 1 or 2 :)
Kate S.
Kate S.
Oct. 8, 2014, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
You know, they're Kleenex so they're a good tissue. Doesn't rip easily, comes out of the box nicely and gets the job done. My only problem with this specific product is that it did not for between my seats and middle console.
Julianna B.
Julianna B.
Lynchburg, VA
I always hated the way that this product is designed. I can never keep the napkins in the plastic and the tape never seals again. It is cheap and it definitely shows. I do love the company, I just wish they would come out with better packaging.
Rosie O.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
I love Kleenex the only tissue brand I buy. Never do I get an irritated nose.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
This product is the absolute best thing to have on hand. You never know when you're going to need them. The packs are small, but contain 10 tissues per pack, so just enough to get you through a tough time. Great to throw in your purse, in the kids backpack, etc. Inexpensive purchase. Yes, I would recommend and purchase again.
Annamarie M.
Annamarie M.
Trenton, FL
Kleenex is an awesome brand. the tissues aren't super thin lie a lot of them and the lotion ones are the best. my kids have allergies so we use them a lot to prevent them for getting a raw nose.
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Wheatfield, IN
These are great! Keep them in my pocket or in my purse! And so so soft great when I have a runny nose or just when I'm emotional!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Taylorsville, UT
March 29, 2015, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: Upright
Perfect packs! I love the bundle! I love these tissues too! I keep them in my car and they are perfect!
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
I put these in my purse, diaper bag, basically anywhere. They are good quality and so handy while out and about.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Oct. 18, 2014, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex products are so soft and just thick enough to be of perfect use for about anything! Coupons are always available and their products are frequently on sale. Definitely a great value!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.