Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Monica I.See all 74 photos
51 colors available

Photos (74)
Chad H.
Chad H.
North Augusta, SC
Great products you can trust knowing you get your monies worth every time you buy.
Delakshi L.
Delakshi L.
Staten island, Ny
Super soft and worth the price. Love this product.My go to tissues for everyday use.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
This tissues are perfect for my sensitive nose! When I have a runny nose and constantly go through tissues, my nose starts peeling as if I had a sunburn BUT these tissues don't do that. These are really soft and I love them!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Portland, OR
Oh yes please! I always have these around! They come in suck cute patterns and keep our noses happy.
michelle p.
michelle p.
I always have at least 2 boxes of kleenex tissues around my house. with my baby'sitting, these are the best priced, soft for the kids, great tissues!
Camille J.
Camille J.
Montgomery, AL
These tissues are sooo soft and very strong..this time of year they really come in handy.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Conroe, TX
I love these! They are perfect for on the go use. I keep them in my purse and use them for way more than just blowing my nose!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero, Fl
I suffer from allergies all year so I go through Kleenex like crazy. They are the only ones I can use without tearing up my nose.
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Kansas City, MO
I love these, they are small enough that they fit everywhere. I always have a package of these in my car, my purse, my desk, and backpack. They are great to have just in case.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Cute and great for the car, slightly costlier than your average tissue box. I could purchase a regular tissue box than pay for the different design for the box to fit your vehicle.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?