BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have always bought Kleenex when I need to buy tissues. Always buy a few boxes to keep around the house, if only they would get rid of that design on the box! Very old school
Cory Hart C.
Cory Hart C.
Los Angeles, CA
Kleenex brand is still my favorite! It doesn't rip and it doesn't dry up my nose or face.
member-76c4069ee
member-76c4069ee
Harbor Springs, Mi
So gentle on skin and useful in so many ways. I use mine usually to remove make up.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Marion, NC
Love using the kleenex tissue brand because it's so soft and doesn't leave my skin irritated. I have a small pack that I keep in my purse because you never know when you'll need one! Very convenient!
Rosemary B.
Rosemary B.
I've been using these since elementary school! They are perfect for the car, purses, book bags, etc! I do wish the tissues in these packs were a bit more thick. I usually have to use two at once.
Yuvelyn R.
Yuvelyn R.
This is super useful for us women when using public toilets are exposed to infections and this helps a lot. They are also perfect to carry in your wallet.
Araceli  R.
Araceli R.
La Villa, TX
Kleenex facial tissue is a great product. When having children around you'll need these Kleenex. Great and durable
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I love these, they are very soft unlike other brands that make your noes sore when you get a cold. I would recommend this to anyone.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
These are good for average everyday tissues. They seem a little thin and tear easily when wiping kids noses!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Tacoma, WA
I bought puffs but have always been a kleenex fan. Kleenex is a little thinner than puffs and I prefer that. Both are great but I like kleenex better.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?