BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Lesley P.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
Love how soft and durable these tissues are. I always get allergies so my nose gets irritated a lot but with kleenex my nose feels great
Libby O.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
When cold and flu season abound this is one of choices for tissue. I wish they offered a lotion or menthol based anti-viral product. I feel confident that this product offer the additional protection needed to prevent the spread of cold and flu virus and don't mind paying more.
Melissa O.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
These are ok just to have handy but I prefer puffs because my nose turns red and gets dried out if I have to continually wipe my nose.
Rhonda J.
Magna, UT
Review for: Upright
Love how these hold up and don't tear.. they handle a "man sneeze" with zero spillage onto our hands. Great price
Jane J.
Review for: Upright Bundle
These tissues ate soft yet strong. Come in pretty boxes. They are not so thin that you have to use two.
Francy M.
Tampa, FL
I have used Kleenex long time is very resistant when you have colds or totally when you need to cry, allays have in my bag in my car in my office. Easy to transport, resistant and does not have any odor so very good for allergies or sensitivity to additives.
Rachel H.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
I absolutely love these for my room. I use a lot of tissues for cleaning up makeup and for my allergies so I keep this around my room and can replenish them when necessary.
Ashley M.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
I keep these stocked around my house. I keep a box at my makeup vanity, one at the bedside, one in the living room, etc. These are re-purchased because they're adorable and so soft! I also love the cute packaging as it adds to the room that they're placed in.
Caroline V.
Powhatan, VA
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
I use these during cold season for runny noses. The lotion helps the skin get less irritated. Although they're pricey.
Robyn L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
I saw these Kleenex at Target and stopped in my tracks. They're. So. Cute. I don't have to hide my kleenex in ugly box covers anymore. The fun print and sleek design beg to be displayed! I have one in every room. I only wish that the boxes were a little larger. 50 tissues can go quickly when you watch as many Shonda Rimes shows as I do.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?