Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
michelle p.
michelle p.

I always have at least 2 boxes of kleenex tissues around my house. with my baby'sitting, these are the best priced, soft for the kids, great tissues!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.

Best stuff in the world!!! I love this brand. You can never go wrong. Also they make the little pocket size ones!
Jacklyn J.
Jacklyn J.

Kleenex is a better brand of tissues regarding the softness. Also affordable.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX

These are good for average everyday tissues. They seem a little thin and tear easily when wiping kids noses!
Haneda M.
Haneda M.
Cantonment, FL

Awesome tissues they work amazingly and the box is so cute. I would recommend this to anyone
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Budd Lake, NJ

These last for a long time. I have a box in every room. Never know when the next cold will attack.. Maybe your soap opera just got emotional but these are right there to save you. They're very soft and wont make your nose red. The boxes are pretty too so its not an eye sore.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, Ct

I love Kleenex tissue ,so soft and affordable. I love have these in the car. In the house we use them for everything,always good to keep handy.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS

This is always my go-to box of kleenex! I love how they have so many different styles and colored boxes that I can put all around my house without clashing!
Casey L.
Casey L.
Henrico, VA

These are so great! They are soft, but not too soft, so you never get that greasy feeling on your face. They're great for blotting oil from your face if you're skin is oily like mine. Always affordable and easy to find.
Monique A.
Monique A.
Brawley, CA

Who doesn't have a box of tissue's?, I love my tissues i need to have them all the time.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.