Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Boise, ID

The only brand I buy. Usually get them at costco in bulk. it's something we always know we will need. Easy on little noses and big ones alike. Durable and does the job.
Griselda R.
Griselda R.

Tissues are one thing that you can't be cheap on. If you buy the store brand, you'll use a whole box in one or two days. I love this four pack because it last longer during cold season and I save money in the long run. They are soft and durable and the only brand I would buy.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.

Kleenex! Has always been a life saver I just love this brand of tissue Especially during cold winter or when I'm sick
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Tacoma, WA

I bought puffs but have always been a kleenex fan. Kleenex is a little thinner than puffs and I prefer that. Both are great but I like kleenex better.
Maria a.
Maria a.
Manville, NJ

Soft tiasues , great for winter time and very cute packeging . Cnt fo wrong with this product
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.

Love kleenex brand - they are tough enough for sneezes but don't feel like sandpaper on your nose
kathryn e.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, pa

The 4 pack is great when i empty a box i have a back up. they are also a great price though i do prefer the 3ply.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Avalon , Ca

I love these Kleenex! I always stock up on these and I also donate these to my sons class as well.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN

Kleenex is the brand that we use most often, the quality is by far the best in my opinion. Once I find a brand that I like, I generally tend to stick to it. I like the little upright boxes, they fit nicely anywhere.
Julie S.
Julie S.

I use these often. Awful allergies makes me have them near by at all times.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.