51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Lizzy  K.
Lizzy K.
Four pack is the way to go during cold and flu season. These tissues do not irritate your skin and they come in cute boxes!
Kiah B.
Kiah B.
These actually do not feel like sand paper like most tissues, they are soft and creamy
Rosie O.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
I love Kleenex the only tissue brand I buy. Never do I get an irritated nose.
Thalia T.
Thalia T.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love kleenex, its so soft
Davina J.
Davina J.
Stone Mtn, GA
Kleenex is a trusted brand and these cute mini packs don't dissapoint. I keep one in my purse, in the car and on my desk. You never know when you might sneeze and more comes out than you expect! Easy to clean up any unexpected mess lol
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
These are one of those don'e leave home without them type of items. I always have some in my purse or car because you never know with little ones. Theyre a great price for something that you use more than you would think that you do!
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
These are the best tissues on the market if you need them I would get this brand but personally a little toilet paper is just fine for me!
Terri S.
Terri S.
Niagara Falls, NY
These are very cute packaging for staple item. I found these as Target and every person that has seem them wants a pack. Thus, I will probably be buying another package. Perfect for summer travels!!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Yulee, FL
They are very soft and durable. The boxes are different colors to match any decor.
Gabie D.
Gabie D.
So gentle for your skin you will never want try another kleenex ever again! They have multiple different size packs for you to keep at home or to take on the go. You will never have a rash or anything left after using it.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?