BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Lancaster, SC
Love these for when I'm in class or just out and about in general. Wish it came with more in them though
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
These are the only tissues i use, they're so soft and doesn't leave my nose red like others.
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
Honestly, why would you use anything other than Kleenex? If you are sick and have a runny nose, you already feel cruddy, so why would you want to make your nose raw by using some other product?
Dayana A.
Dayana A.
The best tissue in convenient little packs. I use these on the go all the time with my toodler. The tissue is soft and I can stick the perfect size packs just about anywhere
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.
Nesmith, SC
I carry this tissue every where i go. I keep them in the house and even in my car. Since i have allergies all year round.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Los Angeles , CA
I'm super prone to allergies and toilet paper hurts my nose. I always keep a box of these in my room. They work best and never hurt my nose.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Pekin, IL
These are absolutely fantastic as a travel size to take on the airplane, and also as a go-to quick option in both large and smaller purses. These come in 3 packs at CVS, Walgreens, WalMart. I love that they do not have lotion as they make a nice option to clean off glasses or a phone screen in a pinch.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Kleenex will always be my favorite tissue brand. I keep boxes of them in different places around the house just in case I ever need them. They're so soft and don't rip through easily like competing brands.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Super soft tissues!!! Rather then buying cheap tissues that come out hard scratching and peeling your nose, use these to avoid any facial irritation.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
Kleenex is the brand that we use most often, the quality is by far the best in my opinion. Once I find a brand that I like, I generally tend to stick to it. I like the little upright boxes, they fit nicely anywhere.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?