BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
I grew up with this brand of Kleenex. I have had many colds with the Kleenex brand having a top rating to my nose. It's reasonably priced and meets my standards!
Kayla N.
Webster, FL
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
Love these tissues. They work great they don't rip when using them and they are very soft when you use them.
Yisel P.
Burlington, NC
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
Great for back to school supplies also for home they last very long affordable price i love it
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR
These are perfect to keep in your purse or your pocket or in the car! They are small pin the go packages of Kleenex that are convenient for anywhere you need them!
Marenah S.
Review for: 160 Tissues
Kxidjshsbssjxkdonsdbsb sjxpsmd labs. Jason's skins kdls. Desks did d men's and diced djd djd dk kc djd djd
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
I keep these at work and in my room and living room. Good price, but they are a bit thin. I have to use two unless I want a mess on my fingers.
Emily P.
Review for: Go
Love to go packs! I always keep a pack in my purse and car. Never know when a tissue comes in handy!
Abigail M.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
Soft tissue paper and works for everything like cleaning your nose or holding a cold water bottle and it's really good for babies noses ☺️!!
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
Love keeping these in the house. The small sized box allows it to fit anywhere. And the tissues are are soft and durable.
Crystal D.
Shady side, MD
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
Well i havnt really bought an 18 pack but i have bought the packs individually. I love them they are great for when you have a raw stuffy nose and anything that touches hurts it, these tissues don't and they feel cool against your poor hurting nose. So i would definitely recommend
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?