Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Neen B.
Neen B.

Love Kleenex. Been using it since childhood, great for on the go, never hurt your nose & they have these amazing lotion tissues that do worries.
Saila i.
Saila i.
Austin, TX

Ah! Did season change caught you too? Well, give your nose a little relief and use these! They are exactly what they say about the pampers for babies! Soft and heavenly and rainbow and everything!
Jaira L.
Jaira L.

Kleenex are tried and true. Soft and reliable. If you're looking for a sturdy soft tissue this would be the way to go. Plus With the 4 pack you can put them in multiple rooms 😊
Fort Myers, FL

This is one of my favorite products. The four pack is affordable specially when is on the school supply list, cause it is gentle on your nose. LOVE the traveling pack, one in your purse, backpack, luggage, and car. Its a must have for me.
Delakshi L.
Delakshi L.
Staten island, Ny

Super soft and worth the price. Love this product.My go to tissues for everyday use.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Pennsauken, NJ

Super soft tissues!!! Rather then buying cheap tissues that come out hard scratching and peeling your nose, use these to avoid any facial irritation.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Boise, ID

The only brand I buy. Usually get them at costco in bulk. it's something we always know we will need. Easy on little noses and big ones alike. Durable and does the job.
Griselda R.
Griselda R.

Tissues are one thing that you can't be cheap on. If you buy the store brand, you'll use a whole box in one or two days. I love this four pack because it last longer during cold season and I save money in the long run. They are soft and durable and the only brand I would buy.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.

Kleenex! Has always been a life saver I just love this brand of tissue Especially during cold winter or when I'm sick
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Tacoma, WA

I bought puffs but have always been a kleenex fan. Kleenex is a little thinner than puffs and I prefer that. Both are great but I like kleenex better.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.