Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Karen A.
Karen A.
Rogersville, MO

The best facial tissues! They are super soft and contain soothing lotion so when blowing your nose it does not get all chapped and dry! I absolutely recommend if you have a bad cold! I will be keeping stocked up on these.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Billings, MT

I don't need really fancy tissues, but I need something nice and soft. Kleenex tissues are nice and soft.
Erin K.
Erin K.

Helps me blow my nose without getting anything on my hands and keeps my nose from getting all red
Tammi I.
Tammi I.
Cerritos , Ca

High quality tissues that will hold up to any cold. They are durable and reasonably priced.
Keisha H.
Keisha H.

These are very handy. I keep a pack in my purse and some in my vehical. Very convenient when your on the go. This brand is good quality as well.
Tatiana L.
Tatiana L.

These are the best and only kind of tissue I use. They are so useful, no lie. You use it to blow your nose when you sneeze. You use it to wipe your clothing when a spill happens. Klneex is the softest tissues ever. I love them so much
Camille J.
Camille J.
Montgomery , Al

These tissues are sooo soft and very strong..this time of year they really come in handy.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Marion, NC

Love using the kleenex tissue brand because it's so soft and doesn't leave my skin irritated. I have a small pack that I keep in my purse because you never know when you'll need one! Very convenient!
Kathy C.
Kathy C.

Kleenex will always be my favorite tissue brand. I keep boxes of them in different places around the house just in case I ever need them. They're so soft and don't rip through easily like competing brands.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Rossville, GA

Love this product, they aren't rough or cause irritation to your nose. Very durable so they don't just rip as soon as you blow your nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.