Add a Photo

Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Oct. 22, 2014, 5:46 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex will always be my favorite tissue brand. I keep boxes of them in different places around the house just in case I ever need them. They're so soft and don't rip through easily like competing brands.
michelle p.
michelle p.
Dec. 4, 2014, 10:32 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
I always have at least 2 boxes of kleenex tissues around my house. with my baby'sitting, these are the best priced, soft for the kids, great tissues!
Lela B.
Lela B.
Cairo, NY
Softest tissue ever. No more red sore noses! Thanks Kleenex you've certainly outdone yourselves. So recommend!
Grace R.
Grace R.
Brooklyn, NY
Give me a whole box! These are always at my household, they are so convenient and easy on your nose. No irritation whatsoever, I like the lotion ones.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I absolutely love these things. I throw them in my backpack for school or in my purse. Its small, compact and the plastic case keeps them clean no matter how long they stay in your purse. I believe they are more expensive than buying a box but totally worth it.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
April 21, 2015, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I am a Kleenex devotee. I never buy any other brands. The bundle packs make shopping easier and usually costs less than buying individual boxes.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
I love these kleenex. they work well and don't dry out your nose. I like them in the fall and winter when the allergies hit.
luz m.
luz m.
Miami, Fl.
Estas servilleticas o pañuelos son muy bueno a la hora de salir con los nenes por que te sirven para limpiarlos de todos los sucios que se le pegan y son muy suaves e hipoalergenicos
Johanna F.
Johanna F.
Ephrata, PA
Perfect to carry in my bag! Pocket sized and soft! Only thing I'm not keen on is the next tissue tries to make its way out of the packaging and sometimes gets stuck on the reclosable sticky tab
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Aug. 22, 2015, 1:46 a.m.
Review for: Upright
4 pack to fight the cold from coming back! I love everything about it! Super comfy kleenex on my nose when I get those ugly weather symptoms and everything else!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.