BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are great in every room! The designs on the boxes are always cute!!!!!!
Dayana A.
The best tissue in convenient little packs. I use these on the go all the time with my toodler. The tissue is soft and I can stick the perfect size packs just about anywhere
Kelly E.
I put these in my purse, diaper bag, basically anywhere. They are good quality and so handy while out and about.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Review for: Upright
Best tissue brand out there! Kleenex brand tissues are very durable, soft, and affordable. I always stock up for flu season.
Neen B.
Review for: Upright
Love Kleenex. Been using it since childhood, great for on the go, never hurt your nose & they have these amazing lotion tissues that do worries.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
This product is really good for keeping and your big giant purse or your house or your office I like it plus it doesn't cut up your nose when you get really sick
Kylea J.
Phoenix, AZ
Come November a pack of Kleenex is put always in my purse, my car, and in my carry ons when traveling. The little packets are great to grab and go, especially when you have allergies. Bonus: you can find them in the travel size isle at Target for $1-$2.
Melissa R.
Review for: Car Wedge
Cute and great for the car, slightly costlier than your average tissue box. I could purchase a regular tissue box than pay for the different design for the box to fit your vehicle.
member-76c4069ee
Harbor Springs, Mi
Review for: Upright
So gentle on skin and useful in so many ways. I use mine usually to remove make up.
Griselda R.
Review for: Upright
Tissues are one thing that you can't be cheap on. If you buy the store brand, you'll use a whole box in one or two days. I love this four pack because it last longer during cold season and I save money in the long run. They are soft and durable and the only brand I would buy.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?