Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Grace R.
Grace R.
Brooklyn, NY
Give me a whole box! These are always at my household, they are so convenient and easy on your nose. No irritation whatsoever, I like the lotion ones.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Muskegon, MI
These are adorable and super useful! The hubby definitely got brownie points when he had a bunch of these stuffed in my Christmas stocking after noticing that I almost never had Kleenex on me when I needed it. Now my purse always has a cute little to-go pack that has saved my nose on more than a few occasions!
Ophelia S.
Ophelia S.
I really like Kleenex so I buy them just like this-in the four pack. If I have extra money would get the bigger boxes. Kleenex Tissue is way soft but durable.
Susan W.
Susan W.
Sterling Heights, MI
We like this product. We go to the warehouse clubs and buy the 12 packs!. Winter is coming and we like to keep extra on hand.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
I love having these in purse, especially with a little one. Gentle and does the trick.
Jill H.
Jill H.
These are great for travel sized kleenex! I keep one in my bookbag, my room, and in my pocketbook!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Fayetteville, NC
Kleenex tissues are by far the strongest tissues I have used. I love them when my nose is running!
Julie S.
Julie S.
I prefer these over the regular. Very soft on my nose without being expensive
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
I absolutely love these brand of tissues. They are the best when you have little ones with runny noses. The tissues are soft and won't hurt their little noses. I can't ever justify buying any other type of tissue. Well worth their price.
jocelyn R.
jocelyn R.
E Hampstead, NH
Great quality super soft and gentle on the nose this is the only brand I will buy
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?