51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Karen H.
Karen H.
Newburgh, NY
My parents owned these tissues and they're the only ones I've ever bought. They are comfortable on the nose even when you have the flu and are constantly using tissues.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
I love having these in purse, especially with a little one. Gentle and does the trick.
Fran E.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
I can not tell you how much I love Kleenex. They are the only brand that consistency is in every box and they are affordable. These are better quality then another top company claims to be. Kleenex is the way to go.
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Vancouver, WA
This is the only brand of tissue I will buy and usually buy them in the winter when my kids are more susceptible at catching colds. We buy the lotion version most of the time so their poor noses do not get raw!
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
These tissues are surprisingly super soft! i love that they are in small packets so they fit easily in any purse. VERY USEFUL
Kennie R.
Kennie R.
Keep a pack in my car, makeup bag, on the go bag and work. Never know when you're going to need some tissues.
Jacklyn J.
Jacklyn J.
Kleenex is a better brand of tissues regarding the softness. Also affordable.
Camille J.
Camille J.
Montgomery, AL
These tissues are sooo soft and very strong..this time of year they really come in handy.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
I always have Kleenex in my household. Perfect for many things especially when it's sick season (winter)
Erin A.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
I like the brand of Kleenex overall. These are good, especially since they come in multi-packs and are easy to keep around the house. I prefer Kleenex with Aloe for when I'm really sick. But, I keep regular Kleenex around the house for others to use in the winter.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?