Add a Photo

Photos (69)
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC

I've tried a lot of tissue brands, and I like these the best. I prefer it in ultra soft, and enjoy picking out the design every time I shop for more!
Nick L.
Nick L.
Mchenry, IL

These are great for small spaces like bathrooms or an office. Plus they offer different prints so you can choose and customize!
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Bloomington, IN

The only brand of tissues I use! I'm a very loud/hard nose blower, and other tissues turn to dust with my nose power. Kleenex are the only ones I feel can handle my snot, haha!
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
Live Oak, CA

These are super soft. The cheap ones scratch your skin, not nice when your sick and constantly blowing your nose!
Jaymee J.
Jaymee J.
Clovis, CA

Best tissue option. It doesn't cause me to get a chapped nose like other tissue brands.
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS

Kleenex facial tissues are gentle on your nose and extra sturdy! They four pack provides a variety of designs to brighten up any room and best of all the 4 pack is affordable and most cost effective than buying a single box!
Melanie G.
Melanie G.

Kleenex products are so soft and just thick enough to be of perfect use for about anything! Coupons are always available and their products are frequently on sale. Definitely a great value!
Jen A.
Jen A.

Not as soft as puffs but they come in nice tissue boxes to help during your colds!
Bear H.
Bear H.
Justin, TX

I love Kleenex tissue because it's so soft and smooth! Always make sure to keep at least one box in my car and my room
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

I always buy tissues name brand because of the quality and softness, Kleenex is incredible, and their box size is good too, I appreciate the 4 pack together
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.