Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Adrienne A.
Adrienne A.
North Miami , Fl
I actually love these, the packaging is cute, they are small, but a lot of tissue come in each pack, and they are super soft !
yaneidy c.
yaneidy c.
Southbridge, MA
I absolutely love this product I loved it so much I share it with friends and family. They all loved it they told me the tissue were nice and soft they also have a good scent to them. I recommend this product I have used it and I recommend it no dissapointment at all my children love em for the winter!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
I always keep one of these in my backpack, and they always come in handy! I definitely would recommend this product because I have never been disappointed.
Tatiana L.
Tatiana L.
Oct. 26, 2014, 3:31 a.m.
Review for: Upright
These are the best and only kind of tissue I use. They are so useful, no lie. You use it to blow your nose when you sneeze. You use it to wipe your clothing when a spill happens. Klneex is the softest tissues ever. I love them so much
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Mission, TX
These are soft. Perfect for the winter weather. Their small packaging makes it a great addition to any purse, backpack, or diaperbag.
Jazmin F.
Jazmin F.
Chula Vista, CA
July 21, 2015, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
As always, a great kleenex product!
The quality is great, durable and a good size per sheet.
It fits perfectly in my car, I found them on sale, making the deal even better.
Kylea J.
Kylea J.
Phoenix, AZ
Come November a pack of Kleenex is put always in my purse, my car, and in my carry ons when traveling. The little packets are great to grab and go, especially when you have allergies. Bonus: you can find them in the travel size isle at Target for $1-$2.
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
Kleenex is the only brand to go to for facial tissues. They are super soft and easy on the skin.
Fort Myers, FL
Aug. 1, 2014, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: Upright
This is one of my favorite products. The four pack is affordable specially when is on the school supply list, cause it is gentle on your nose. LOVE the traveling pack, one in your purse, backpack, luggage, and car. Its a must have for me.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
June 17, 2015, 1:44 a.m.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissue, this brand is always so soft! It has many tissues. Kleenex is one good brand!
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.