Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Lee P.
Lee P.
Milton, FL

Best tissues! I keep a small pack in my truck, in my purse and by my bed. I make sure my kids have them in their backpacks as well! They are very soft and never harsh.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA

I love these because when I'm out I always need tissues and they fit nicely in the car
Julie S.
Julie S.

I use these often. Awful allergies makes me have them near by at all times.
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Mason , MI

Kleenex is a great facial tissue brand and is rather affordable! A very close match with Puffs!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Yulee, Fl

They are very soft and durable. The boxes are different colors to match any decor.
Fort Myers, FL

This is one of my favorite products. The four pack is affordable specially when is on the school supply list, cause it is gentle on your nose. LOVE the traveling pack, one in your purse, backpack, luggage, and car. Its a must have for me.
Kate S.
Kate S.

You know, they're Kleenex so they're a good tissue. Doesn't rip easily, comes out of the box nicely and gets the job done. My only problem with this specific product is that it did not for between my seats and middle console.
Molly R.
Molly R.

My favorite facial tissue. So soft and perfect for snuffy noses during allergy season
Jayden M.
Jayden M.
Boise, ID

I really like having these around the house and the pack just makes it so you can have it in more rooms. These ones I would normally get in the winter otherwise I usually just have one big one
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma

Yes easy travel, to have in your car doesn't take up any space in case you leave ha travel pack in ya purse or bag you have some in your car
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.