Add a Photo

Photos (72)
shannon m.
shannon m.
West have , Ct

These are great because not only are they a great tissue but they can fit in your pocket or a small clutch without making it look bulky. The packaging is thin but the tissues are still thick because they are 3 ply.
Ophelia S.
Ophelia S.

I really like Kleenex so I buy them just like this-in the four pack. If I have extra money would get the bigger boxes. Kleenex Tissue is way soft but durable.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Buffalo, NY

Very soft love to use when sick! Very reasonably priced. I would recommend this brand
Nicole K.
Nicole K.

YES! As you know Kleenex is an excellent tissue brand that is soft and durable. I love these little packs because they fit perfectly in your purse, car, or in any bag for mommy\kid emergencies.
kathryn e.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, pa

The 4 pack is great when i empty a box i have a back up. they are also a great price though i do prefer the 3ply.
Casey L.
Casey L.
Henrico, VA

Love love love these little tissue packs! They're perfect for the car, or just toss them in your bag. They unfold to a regular size tissue, so one is plenty. The little tape closure sometimes falters, but I'm sure it's mostly from my abuse. Can't say enough good things about this product. They're soft too so now red nose!
Ana S.
Ana S.
San Antonio, TX

Definitely a great brand. The tissues are great, soft and high quality. I always enjoy buying different boxes to match our rooms in the house,
Kennie R.
Kennie R.

Keep a pack in my car, makeup bag, on the go bag and work. Never know when you're going to need some tissues.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.

Kleenex! Has always been a life saver I just love this brand of tissue Especially during cold winter or when I'm sick
Diane Mae R.
Diane Mae R.

This is always a must of my house. I honestly don't really see a big difference with puffs. they're equally good though this is just my family's go to. its so convenient to put in everyone's bedroom, the living room and the car! :)
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.