Add a Photo

Photos (70)
yaneidy c.
yaneidy c.
Southbridge, MA

I absolutely love this product I loved it so much I share it with friends and family. They all loved it they told me the tissue were nice and soft they also have a good scent to them. I recommend this product I have used it and I recommend it no dissapointment at all my children love em for the winter!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Belgrade, MT

I absolutely love these little packs! They are perfect for my purse and my carry on bags. They are handy for when I'm teary eyed or have a little cold or even to touch up my makeup. My favorites are the ones with lotion and the eucalyptus ones.
Neen B.
Neen B.

Love Kleenex. Been using it since childhood, great for on the go, never hurt your nose & they have these amazing lotion tissues that do worries.
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Mason , MI

Kleenex is a great facial tissue brand and is rather affordable! A very close match with Puffs!
lizz c.
lizz c.

Very soft and gentle and come out easy they don't get stuck or fall in and they aren't flimsy and good to have for allergies and even to clean up small messes
Rochielle C.
Rochielle C.
Central Islip, NY

I love these little packs! I always keep one in my purse and one in my car. I especially love the current ones they have with the little quotes! I hope they continue this style.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Valparaiso, IN

As a Kindergarten teacher, there is always a case of the sniffles. I use these daily, because they are cost efficient and good quality.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

I am a Kleenex devotee. I never buy any other brands. The bundle packs make shopping easier and usually costs less than buying individual boxes.
Kayleigh J.
Kayleigh J.

Kleenex is such an awesome brand, never wears on my nose no matte how many I use in a row. I will always pay a couple of extra cents to get the better quality product.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Los Angeles , CA

I'm super prone to allergies and toilet paper hurts my nose. I always keep a box of these in my room. They work best and never hurt my nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.