BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Krystal R.
Mission, TX
These are soft. Perfect for the winter weather. Their small packaging makes it a great addition to any purse, backpack, or diaperbag.
Mhar S.
It's always Kleenex that I looked for at grocery stores. Especially during allergy season, we have a few boxes of them just in case.
Cassie M.
Love these. Perfect for my little family. All of us have allergies/sinus problems so these come in handy when weather changes or just the air gets to us.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I love these, they are very soft unlike other brands that make your noes sore when you get a cold. I would recommend this to anyone.
Anisha D.
Pittsford, NY
Always good to have tissues if you have allergies or get sick a lot also they are not rough on the nose area so it feels really good to wipe your nose
Jennifer N.
Tacoma, WA
I bought puffs but have always been a kleenex fan. Kleenex is a little thinner than puffs and I prefer that. Both are great but I like kleenex better.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
I love these they are cute and look good throughout the home. I keep this size in my car it just fits better.
Talissa G.
I love the fact that it doesn't irritate my nose , it is so soft , I keep different boxes around my house ...
Nick L.
Mchenry, IL
These are great for small spaces like bathrooms or an office. Plus they offer different prints so you can choose and customize!
Suzanne F.
Yorktown, VA
Not a huge fan of this brand. I personally think that other brands are softer but these are better priced and get the job done.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?