Add a Photo

Jacklyn J.
Jacklyn J.
Oct. 6, 2014, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
Kleenex is a better brand of tissues regarding the softness. Also affordable.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Oct. 13, 2014, 2:19 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
Best stuff in the world!!! I love this brand. You can never go wrong. Also they make the little pocket size ones!
Dayana A.
Dayana A.
The best tissue in convenient little packs. I use these on the go all the time with my toodler. The tissue is soft and I can stick the perfect size packs just about anywhere
Tammy V.
Tammy V.
Summersville, WV
Jan. 16, 2015, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
These are a staple in our house. Everyone seems to have allergies and kleenex are the tissue of choice
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
During the winter months, I always have a box or two on hand. It is worth it to spend a little extra money on Kleenex brand over the store brand since the quality is much higher. The lotion version is nice as well!
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mclean, VA
Love these! Always have a pack in my purse and in the diaper bag! So easy to throw in and fits perfectly
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
This product is great! you don't need to use multiple tissues to get the job done!
Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.
South Plainfield, NJ
The facial tissues are really soft and feel great on your face. The pros are that they are effective and it doesn't hurt if you wipe your face. I like the big packs where it has several boxes of tissues in them because it lasts a while, you only need 1 tissue rather than 5.
Rochielle C.
Rochielle C.
Jamaica , NY
I love these little packs! I always keep one in my purse and one in my car. I especially love the current ones they have with the little quotes! I hope they continue this style.
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca
I love buying and having these around when me or my family have stuffy noses because they are soft for their purpose it's not rough like others.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.