51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
This is always my go-to box of kleenex! I love how they have so many different styles and colored boxes that I can put all around my house without clashing!
Grace R.
Grace R.
Brooklyn, NY
Give me a whole box! These are always at my household, they are so convenient and easy on your nose. No irritation whatsoever, I like the lotion ones.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I like Kleenex they have been around a long time there not as strong as id like though
Araceli  R.
Araceli R.
La Villa, TX
Kleenex facial tissue is a great product. When having children around you'll need these Kleenex. Great and durable
Bassett, VA
Love how they don't dry out your nose or make it raw when you wipe a lot :) Would definitely recommend this product
Rose V.
Rose V.
Lancaster, CA
Soft and gentle on the nose :) i get allergies pretty bad where my nose always seem to get raw and this is the only thing i can use, buuuut i have to stock up on the so whenever i find a coupon i will grab 1 or 2 :)
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I love these, they are very soft unlike other brands that make your noes sore when you get a cold. I would recommend this to anyone.
Marla R.
Marla R.
Always used kleenex brand, always will. This box is a perfect starter pack if you're not sure about what to use.

I have one box on the back of every toilet in the house, one in the car, and one in the kitchen. A must have in allergy season.
Elainie C.
Elainie C.
Carlsbad, NM
I enjoy these soft amazing Kleenex! There just right I use then everyday my kids love them
Tammy V.
Tammy V.
Summersville, WV
These are a staple in our house. Everyone seems to have allergies and kleenex are the tissue of choice
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?