51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?3 Answers
Megan S.
Megan S.
These are my favorite pocket tissues! I love the sleek design and all the fun package prints that you can get! Throw this in you purse, backpack, or car and grab a quality tissue in style!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
I love these kleenex. they work well and don't dry out your nose. I like them in the fall and winter when the allergies hit.
khadijah c.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
This product is really good for keeping and your big giant purse or your house or your office I like it plus it doesn't cut up your nose when you get really sick
Haley L.
Haley L.
Zebulon, NC
I like the Kleenex brand they are a lot softer than other brands that are cheap
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I like Kleenex they have been around a long time there not as strong as id like though
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
During the winter months, I always have a box or two on hand. It is worth it to spend a little extra money on Kleenex brand over the store brand since the quality is much higher. The lotion version is nice as well!
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Kansas City, MO
I love these, they are small enough that they fit everywhere. I always have a package of these in my car, my purse, my desk, and backpack. They are great to have just in case.
Baton Rouge , LA
These are great in every room! The designs on the boxes are always cute!!!!!!
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
These tissues are surprisingly super soft! i love that they are in small packets so they fit easily in any purse. VERY USEFUL
Meagan J.
Meagan J.
Cherry Valley, Ca
I have had terrible allergies all of my life. Kleenex brand Kleenex is the only stuff I buy for this allergic nose! I don't need all of those lotions and such in my kleenex. Just give me the basic box of Kleenex and my nose is happy.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?