Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Makayla R.
Makayla R.
La Grange, NC
I lie the Kleenex tissues. They are soft and don't irritate your nose like other tissues do. I dryer spend a few more dollars instead of having a raw nose
Fran E.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
I can not tell you how much I love Kleenex. They are the only brand that consistency is in every box and they are affordable. These are better quality then another top company claims to be. Kleenex is the way to go.
Rose V.
Rose V.
Lancaster, CA
Soft and gentle on the nose :) i get allergies pretty bad where my nose always seem to get raw and this is the only thing i can use, buuuut i have to stock up on the so whenever i find a coupon i will grab 1 or 2 :)
Sarai L.
Sarai L.
Great tissue! I always have these on hand, and keep one in each room. The price is great. Love shopping at Walmart for everyday items, so much cheaper and good quality.
Bassett, VA
Love how they don't dry out your nose or make it raw when you wipe a lot :) Would definitely recommend this product
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Kansas City, MO
I love these, they are small enough that they fit everywhere. I always have a package of these in my car, my purse, my desk, and backpack. They are great to have just in case.
Johanna F.
Johanna F.
Ephrata, PA
Perfect to carry in my bag! Pocket sized and soft! Only thing I'm not keen on is the next tissue tries to make its way out of the packaging and sometimes gets stuck on the reclosable sticky tab
khadijah c.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
This product is really good for keeping and your big giant purse or your house or your office I like it plus it doesn't cut up your nose when you get really sick
Jazmin F.
Jazmin F.
Chula vista, CA
As always, a great kleenex product!
The quality is great, durable and a good size per sheet.
It fits perfectly in my car, I found them on sale, making the deal even better.
yaneidy c.
yaneidy c.
Southbridge, MA
I absolutely love this product I loved it so much I share it with friends and family. They all loved it they told me the tissue were nice and soft they also have a good scent to them. I recommend this product I have used it and I recommend it no dissapointment at all my children love em for the winter!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?