Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Fran E.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL

I can not tell you how much I love Kleenex. They are the only brand that consistency is in every box and they are affordable. These are better quality then another top company claims to be. Kleenex is the way to go.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

I absolutely love these things. I throw them in my backpack for school or in my purse. Its small, compact and the plastic case keeps them clean no matter how long they stay in your purse. I believe they are more expensive than buying a box but totally worth it.
Megan M.
Megan M.

I have bought these often and always loved them. I buy them for me and my family but also for my kids to take to school.
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS

The pocket pack makes traveling so much simpler especially for those who have allergies and need tissues all the time. The pocket pack doesn't take up much room in your purse and allows you to always be prepared.
Ana R.
Ana R.

I like Kleenex. Feels so soft....they are great when you are sick and have a runny nose..they are real gentle to your nose.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero, Fl

I suffer from allergies all year so I go through Kleenex like crazy. They are the only ones I can use without tearing up my nose.
Jazmin F.
Jazmin F.
Chula Vista, CA

As always, a great kleenex product!
The quality is great, durable and a good size per sheet.
It fits perfectly in my car, I found them on sale, making the deal even better.
Kristian J.
Kristian J.

I always make sure that my daughter has these on hand! They are so convenient and fit perfectly in her purse!
Bassett, VA

Love how they don't dry out your nose or make it raw when you wipe a lot :) Would definitely recommend this product
Nichole C.
Nichole C.

This product is the absolute best thing to have on hand. You never know when you're going to need them. The packs are small, but contain 10 tissues per pack, so just enough to get you through a tough time. Great to throw in your purse, in the kids backpack, etc. Inexpensive purchase. Yes, I would recommend and purchase again.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.