BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Bobbi K.
I go through so many tissues in a week. I like to buy multiple packs at once. Then you are more likely to not run out!
aditi t.
Mineola, NY
Love these! They are soft and convenient great addition to a bag or a backpack.they are not very expensive would definitely recommend it.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
Kleenex is a brand that my school uses and i use at home too. Great and soft and very useful, great for summer time.
Amanda C.
Can't go too wrong with Kleenex. I like the smaller boxes better than the long ones. Four pack saves a bit of money
Morgan H.
Kleenex brand is the only brand in my home! We've tried generic and other brands and none of them seem to compare!
Elizabeth J.
Valparaiso, IN
As a Kindergarten teacher, there is always a case of the sniffles. I use these daily, because they are cost efficient and good quality.
Olivia F.
I always keep one of these in my backpack, and they always come in handy! I definitely would recommend this product because I have never been disappointed.
Natalie C.
Arlington, VA
I love these Tissue Pocket Packs! They're really convenient because they have a sticky tab to close them and they're soft and sturdy.
Natalie R.
Fontana , CA
Just bought these the other day since i finally feel the cold weather coming! These are very convenient and not too harsh on the skin.
Nereida P.
charlotte, nc
I love this product is perfect on the road , light weight and for every day use ,and decorate my house.I will recommend this product.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?