Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (73)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Nice and convenient to have a smaller pack of Kleenex on hand that will fit easily into a small purse.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
May 26, 2015, 1:59 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
These are good for average everyday tissues. They seem a little thin and tear easily when wiping kids noses!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Newburgh, NY
May 18, 2015, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
My parents owned these tissues and they're the only ones I've ever bought. They are comfortable on the nose even when you have the flu and are constantly using tissues.
Taren W.
Taren W.
My grandmother always carried tissues in her purse and I have followed suit. They can be used for so many things and are so much softer than a napkin. I keep them in my purse, the car, the diaper bag, my Bible bag, And I stash them throughout the house.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
Oct. 5, 2014, 1:20 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
I love Kleenex tissue ,so soft and affordable. I love have these in the car. In the house we use them for everything,always good to keep handy.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Canton, GA
Long lasting and incredibly soft. I love the individual packs because it allows me to place these in my everyday bags...lunch box, backpack, purse, gym bag. Cost is perfect for the amount of pack of tissues available.
Kalin W.
Kalin W.
May 14, 2015, 1:40 p.m.
Review for: Upright
You can never have too many of these Kleenex boxes around your house! They are the best tissues by far and now come in nice designs to match any room
Grace R.
Grace R.
Brooklyn, NY
Give me a whole box! These are always at my household, they are so convenient and easy on your nose. No irritation whatsoever, I like the lotion ones.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I absolutely love these things. I throw them in my backpack for school or in my purse. Its small, compact and the plastic case keeps them clean no matter how long they stay in your purse. I believe they are more expensive than buying a box but totally worth it.
Haneda M.
Haneda M.
Cantonment, FL
Nov. 5, 2014, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
Awesome tissues they work amazingly and the box is so cute. I would recommend this to anyone
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.