Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Erica M.
Erica M.

I buy these for my sons back to school supplies. They are the best for all little noses
Joadan D.
Joadan D.
Riverview, FL

Tissues are tissues, it does it job and that's all I really can say about this product.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Freeland, PA

Very soft tissue! Does not make you nose all red and it does not hurt. A great tissues.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Orlando, FL

Always great and always handy and useful. They feel great and do their job wonderfully.
Lakaya M.
Lakaya M.
Tucson, AZ

There okay but they leave my nose a little red.....so that's why I only gave it 3 stars
Leslie J.
Leslie J.
Goodview, va

Great name brand tissue brand. Soft and affordable and if I can purchase with a coupon.
Jenna d.
Jenna d.
Mesa, AZ

Doesn't hurt your nose. works like tissues should. it's so much like paper. and is soft
Mai X.
Mai X.

Love the product already and these to go packs are even better because it's convenient!
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.

Fits nice in purses. Easy access in an emergency after a sneeze. Soft also for my face.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Winnipeg

I always get this tissue. I keep a box in my room and at my desk. Very soft on the face
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.