Add a Photo

Photos (69)
Fran E.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL

I can not tell you how much I love Kleenex. They are the only brand that consistency is in every box and they are affordable. These are better quality then another top company claims to be. Kleenex is the way to go.
Bailey E.
Bailey E.
Baton Rouge, LA

This is the softest tissue I've ever used and it doesn't hurt your nose as much as a napkin
Cory Hart C.
Cory Hart C.
Los Angeles, CA

Kleenex brand is still my favorite! It doesn't rip and it doesn't dry up my nose or face.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lakeland, Florida

I'm a teacher with fierce seasonal allergies. If I'm not suffering a cold from one of my students, then I'm sneezing because something's pollinating (allergy meds don't always work). These convenient, 2-ply squares of tissue do a fantastic job of taming my faucet nose without turning me into Rudolph the Red-Nosed Middle School Teacher. I don't like the "fancy" tissues with menthol and lotion and fairy dust; these ones do the job just right.
Mhar S.
Mhar S.

It's always Kleenex that I looked for at grocery stores. Especially during allergy season, we have a few boxes of them just in case.
Eliana  S.
Eliana S.
Orlando, FL

The only tissues I ever use, gentle to the skin and very durable during use of them. Highly recommend the quality.
Capri S.
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA

The only brand I use. I don't use facial tissues often, but when I do I use Kleenex
kelly p.
kelly p.

I've always been a kleenex fan. Their tissues don't hurt my nose. I usually use these when I'm sick, and it's such a relieve when I use them after the generic kind
Sera K.
Sera K.

These tissues are the best tissues! I don't use any other brand! They are very soft and don't make my nose red.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.

Just the right amount of softness, but not so thick that you feel like you're killing twice as many trees. I like that I can blow my nose or my kids' noses and this tissue doesn't easily tear..smearing boogers on my hand. Ew!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.