51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Karen H.
Karen H.
Newburgh, NY
My parents owned these tissues and they're the only ones I've ever bought. They are comfortable on the nose even when you have the flu and are constantly using tissues.
Megan S.
Megan S.
These are my favorite pocket tissues! I love the sleek design and all the fun package prints that you can get! Throw this in you purse, backpack, or car and grab a quality tissue in style!
Connie G.
Connie G.
Kinder, LA
I buy this four pack to put in my kitchen, my bathrooms and anywhere else I think tissues should go. They are compact, nicely decorated and fit anywhere. I even keep a box in my car.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
My parents (and consequently, me) are Kleenex loyal. These tissues are soft, but strong enough to withstand a lot of gunk! I try not to skimp on toilet paper or tissues because those sensitive areas need nice paper! I can use these more when I'm blowing my nose without getting really raw. We always have some in the car and our purses!
Tatiana L.
Tatiana L.
These are the best and only kind of tissue I use. They are so useful, no lie. You use it to blow your nose when you sneeze. You use it to wipe your clothing when a spill happens. Klneex is the softest tissues ever. I love them so much
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Belgrade, MT
I absolutely love these little packs! They are perfect for my purse and my carry on bags. They are handy for when I'm teary eyed or have a little cold or even to touch up my makeup. My favorites are the ones with lotion and the eucalyptus ones.
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
Kleenex facial tissues are gentle on your nose and extra sturdy! They four pack provides a variety of designs to brighten up any room and best of all the 4 pack is affordable and most cost effective than buying a single box!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Will always choose these over the value brands, the value brands are rough and cannot handle my childrens extra runny noses.
Rhianna W.
Rhianna W.
Asheville, NC
The compact size is so great for portability. I try to have one in the car and in my purse. They are nice and soft too.
Bassett, VA
Love how they don't dry out your nose or make it raw when you wipe a lot :) Would definitely recommend this product
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?