51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Erin A.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
I like the brand of Kleenex overall. These are good, especially since they come in multi-packs and are easy to keep around the house. I prefer Kleenex with Aloe for when I'm really sick. But, I keep regular Kleenex around the house for others to use in the winter.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Taylorsville, UT
Perfect packs! I love the bundle! I love these tissues too! I keep them in my car and they are perfect!
Elainie C.
Elainie C.
Carlsbad, NM
I enjoy these soft amazing Kleenex! There just right I use then everyday my kids love them
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Boise, ID
The only brand I buy. Usually get them at costco in bulk. it's something we always know we will need. Easy on little noses and big ones alike. Durable and does the job.
brook c.
brook c.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my choice for MVP you always need Kleenex brand tissues to go in your purse in your car and at your office at work!!! just when you think you don't need them you release your in dire straights without a pack, pick yours up today
Capri S.
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA
The only brand I use. I don't use facial tissues often, but when I do I use Kleenex
Rhianna W.
Rhianna W.
Asheville, NC
The compact size is so great for portability. I try to have one in the car and in my purse. They are nice and soft too.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
I put these in my purse, diaper bag, basically anywhere. They are good quality and so handy while out and about.
Gabie D.
Gabie D.
So gentle for your skin you will never want try another kleenex ever again! They have multiple different size packs for you to keep at home or to take on the go. You will never have a rash or anything left after using it.
Tanasia K.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Kleenex in my go-to brand for tissue. I've pretty much been using them forever! They're affordable and do the job of keeping your nose clean when you've got a cold!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?