51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Denise G.
Denise G.
Pekin, IL
These are absolutely fantastic as a travel size to take on the airplane, and also as a go-to quick option in both large and smaller purses. These come in 3 packs at CVS, Walgreens, WalMart. I love that they do not have lotion as they make a nice option to clean off glasses or a phone screen in a pinch.
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Hillsboro, OH
Kleenex is the only brand of tissues I will use. The other brands make my nose dry, red, and itchy.
Gabie D.
Gabie D.
So gentle for your skin you will never want try another kleenex ever again! They have multiple different size packs for you to keep at home or to take on the go. You will never have a rash or anything left after using it.
DiMee Z.
DiMee Z.
Mount Royal, NJ
Very soft on the nose for a reasonable price and also very absorbent. Can be flushed down the toilet without issues.
Griselda R.
Griselda R.
Tissues are one thing that you can't be cheap on. If you buy the store brand, you'll use a whole box in one or two days. I love this four pack because it last longer during cold season and I save money in the long run. They are soft and durable and the only brand I would buy.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Beaumont, TX
I have a kid so these are the perfect size to keep in my purse for those snotty moments. All you mothers know what I'm talking about!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Portland, OR
Oh yes please! I always have these around! They come in suck cute patterns and keep our noses happy.
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
Rensselaer, NY
I love the pocket packs, I keep one in my purse all the time. My best friend has mean allergies and I'm with him a lot, so they tend to go all to him but they are a life saver when you are in public!
Haley L.
Haley L.
Zebulon, NC
I like the Kleenex brand they are a lot softer than other brands that are cheap
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Yulee, FL
They are very soft and durable. The boxes are different colors to match any decor.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?