Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS

Kleenex facial tissues are gentle on your nose and extra sturdy! They four pack provides a variety of designs to brighten up any room and best of all the 4 pack is affordable and most cost effective than buying a single box!
Melanie G.
Melanie G.

Kleenex products are so soft and just thick enough to be of perfect use for about anything! Coupons are always available and their products are frequently on sale. Definitely a great value!
Jen A.
Jen A.

Not as soft as puffs but they come in nice tissue boxes to help during your colds!
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.

These are the best tissues on the market if you need them I would get this brand but personally a little toilet paper is just fine for me!
Bear H.
Bear H.
Justin, TX

I love Kleenex tissue because it's so soft and smooth! Always make sure to keep at least one box in my car and my room
Mhar S.
Mhar S.

It's always Kleenex that I looked for at grocery stores. Especially during allergy season, we have a few boxes of them just in case.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lakeland, Florida

I'm a teacher with fierce seasonal allergies. If I'm not suffering a cold from one of my students, then I'm sneezing because something's pollinating (allergy meds don't always work). These convenient, 2-ply squares of tissue do a fantastic job of taming my faucet nose without turning me into Rudolph the Red-Nosed Middle School Teacher. I don't like the "fancy" tissues with menthol and lotion and fairy dust; these ones do the job just right.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Canton, GA

Long lasting and incredibly soft. I love the individual packs because it allows me to place these in my everyday bags...lunch box, backpack, purse, gym bag. Cost is perfect for the amount of pack of tissues available.
 megan z.
megan z.
Conway, SC

Perfect for flu season. I have boxes all around my house just in case someone needs them
Thalia T.
Thalia T.
Lawrenceville, GA

I love kleenex, its so soft
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.