Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Pennsauken, NJ

Super soft tissues!!! Rather then buying cheap tissues that come out hard scratching and peeling your nose, use these to avoid any facial irritation.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

These are the only tissues i use, they're so soft and doesn't leave my nose red like others.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA

I love these for on the go tissue use. I have some in my purse, car, gym bag for whenever I need to blow my nose! Comes in handy too if I spill something.
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
wheatfield, in

These are great! Keep them in my pocket or in my purse! And so so soft great when I have a runny nose or just when I'm emotional!
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Mission, TX

These are soft. Perfect for the winter weather. Their small packaging makes it a great addition to any purse, backpack, or diaperbag.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Toledo, Oh

Kleenex is a must have on my desk at work and at home. So soft and doesn't hurt your nose when blowing and wiping.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lakeland, Florida

I'm a teacher with fierce seasonal allergies. If I'm not suffering a cold from one of my students, then I'm sneezing because something's pollinating (allergy meds don't always work). These convenient, 2-ply squares of tissue do a fantastic job of taming my faucet nose without turning me into Rudolph the Red-Nosed Middle School Teacher. I don't like the "fancy" tissues with menthol and lotion and fairy dust; these ones do the job just right.
Rose V.
Rose V.
Lancaster, CA

Soft and gentle on the nose :) i get allergies pretty bad where my nose always seem to get raw and this is the only thing i can use, buuuut i have to stock up on the so whenever i find a coupon i will grab 1 or 2 :)
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Arlington, VA

I love these Tissue Pocket Packs! They're really convenient because they have a sticky tab to close them and they're soft and sturdy.
Bailey E.
Bailey E.
Baton Rouge, LA

This is the softest tissue I've ever used and it doesn't hurt your nose as much as a napkin
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.