Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
aditi t.
aditi t.
Mineola, NY
Love these! They are soft and convenient great addition to a bag or a backpack.they are not very expensive would definitely recommend it.
Jayden M.
Jayden M.
Boise, ID
I really like having these around the house and the pack just makes it so you can have it in more rooms. These ones I would normally get in the winter otherwise I usually just have one big one
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
I always have Kleenex in my household. Perfect for many things especially when it's sick season (winter)
Bindi C.
Bindi C.
Beavercreek, OH
Kleenex is my go to tissue for when I have a cold. It is soft and doesn't irritate my nose compared to other tissues. I also love that there are varieties that contain lotion and Vikcs.
melissa n.
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
A must have in all rooms, not rough on noses at all and comes in varieties also available to carry with you in your bag. :)
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
Kleenex is a great brand. The product always comes out properly and in one piece. They hold up to lots of pressure, as well. The boxes come in colors that can match any room!
karen d.
karen d.
I love my facial tissue!!! I carry them in my purse, car, diaper bag and anywhere they fit. They have a cute package and look cute in my purse.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Taylorsville, UT
Perfect packs! I love the bundle! I love these tissues too! I keep them in my car and they are perfect!
Ann T.
Ann T.
Cleveland
We have used this brand since we've been married, 47 years! I guess that speaks for them right there! They are strong, soft, and thin enough to do the job. I also use them in my makeup routine. In fact, they come in handy for all kinds of uses!
Megan S.
Megan S.
These are my favorite pocket tissues! I love the sleek design and all the fun package prints that you can get! Throw this in you purse, backpack, or car and grab a quality tissue in style!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?