BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lakeland, Florida
I'm a teacher with fierce seasonal allergies. If I'm not suffering a cold from one of my students, then I'm sneezing because something's pollinating (allergy meds don't always work). These convenient, 2-ply squares of tissue do a fantastic job of taming my faucet nose without turning me into Rudolph the Red-Nosed Middle School Teacher. I don't like the "fancy" tissues with menthol and lotion and fairy dust; these ones do the job just right.
Casey L.
Casey L.
Henrico, VA
These are so great! They are soft, but not too soft, so you never get that greasy feeling on your face. They're great for blotting oil from your face if you're skin is oily like mine. Always affordable and easy to find.
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
I've tried a lot of tissue brands, and I like these the best. I prefer it in ultra soft, and enjoy picking out the design every time I shop for more!
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, OK
A very good product especially if you have a cold soft to the touch and does not rub your nose raw a definite must have product
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Fontana, CA
Just bought these the other day since i finally feel the cold weather coming! These are very convenient and not too harsh on the skin.
Brook T.
Brook T.
SUPPLY, NC
I love kleenex brand. I've always used it and will coontinue too. Very soft and durable
Neen B.
Neen B.
Love Kleenex. Been using it since childhood, great for on the go, never hurt your nose & they have these amazing lotion tissues that do worries.
April K.
April K.
Menomonee Falls, WI
I have the worst allergies so facial tissues are my best friend! Kleenex isn't my favorite brand but they're worth purchasing over a generic. My nose doesn't get sore as fast when I use Kleenex.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissue, this brand is always so soft! It has many tissues. Kleenex is one good brand!
Susan W.
Susan W.
Sterling Heights, MI
We like this product. We go to the warehouse clubs and buy the 12 packs!. Winter is coming and we like to keep extra on hand.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?