Add a Photo

Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Sept. 9, 2014, 10 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
Can't imagine going through cold and flu season without these babies! LOVE!!!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Portland, OR
Oh yes please! I always have these around! They come in suck cute patterns and keep our noses happy.
Neen B.
Neen B.
Nov. 3, 2014, 11:48 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Love Kleenex. Been using it since childhood, great for on the go, never hurt your nose & they have these amazing lotion tissues that do worries.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
May 28, 2015, 1:10 a.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
This tissues are perfect for my sensitive nose! When I have a runny nose and constantly go through tissues, my nose starts peeling as if I had a sunburn BUT these tissues don't do that. These are really soft and I love them!
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
These tissues are surprisingly super soft! i love that they are in small packets so they fit easily in any purse. VERY USEFUL
Yuvelyn R.
Yuvelyn R.
This is super useful for us women when using public toilets are exposed to infections and this helps a lot. They are also perfect to carry in your wallet.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Fayetteville, NC
Sept. 7, 2014, 8 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
Kleenex tissues are by far the strongest tissues I have used. I love them when my nose is running!
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
I put these in my purse, diaper bag, basically anywhere. They are good quality and so handy while out and about.
Ana S.
Ana S.
San Antonio, TX
Nov. 1, 2014, 7:52 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
Definitely a great brand. The tissues are great, soft and high quality. I always enjoy buying different boxes to match our rooms in the house,
Monique A.
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
Oct. 13, 2014, 2:54 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
Who doesn't have a box of tissue's?, I love my tissues i need to have them all the time.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.