BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Kalin W.
You can never have too many of these Kleenex boxes around your house! They are the best tissues by far and now come in nice designs to match any room
michelle p.
I always have at least 2 boxes of kleenex tissues around my house. with my baby'sitting, these are the best priced, soft for the kids, great tissues!
Samantha B.
Pickens , SC
I love how soft these tissues are! During cold season, my nose usually goes raw from using tissue too much, but not with these!
Tara N.
I have severe allergies and I go through a box a week. I love these and they always have really cute designs to match my house.
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Kleenex is a very well known brand for a reason, I love it. I like the 4 pack because my roommates use my tissues all the time
Tori A.
Garards Fort, PA
Perfect to keep in your purse, car, desk and anywhere else you can think of! especially since allergy season will be starting.
Mindy H.
You cannot go wrong, especially in cold and flu season with a bright cheery LARGE box of super soft Kleenex to blow your nose.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Kleenex are really great to keep around the house for allergies or when I am sick so I have something soft to blow my nose on.
Leslie M.
I am a Kleenex devotee. I never buy any other brands. The bundle packs make shopping easier and usually costs less than buying individual boxes.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
My favorite brand of tissues! They don't rip or feel scratchy on my nose and they have lots of colors/styles to choose from!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?