Add a Photo

Jillian B.
Jillian B.
May 29, 2015, 11:28 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I always buy kleenex before any other brand. they have small 100 or so count boxes which are perfect for the house.
Elainie C.
Elainie C.
Carlsbad, NM
I enjoy these soft amazing Kleenex! There just right I use then everyday my kids love them
Ana R.
Ana R.
I like Kleenex. Feels so soft....they are great when you are sick and have a runny nose..they are real gentle to your nose.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
May 28, 2015, 1:10 a.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
This tissues are perfect for my sensitive nose! When I have a runny nose and constantly go through tissues, my nose starts peeling as if I had a sunburn BUT these tissues don't do that. These are really soft and I love them!
Thalia T.
Thalia T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Jan. 26, 2015, 1:32 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
I love kleenex, its so soft
 megan z.
megan z.
Conway, SC
Jan. 22, 2015, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
Perfect for flu season. I have boxes all around my house just in case someone needs them
Brittny T.
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
Great to send with your children to school or to keep for yourself in your pocketbook, I always carry a pack with me.
Yuvelyn R.
Yuvelyn R.
This is super useful for us women when using public toilets are exposed to infections and this helps a lot. They are also perfect to carry in your wallet.
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
Oct. 15, 2014, 1:51 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
These are the best tissues on the market if you need them I would get this brand but personally a little toilet paper is just fine for me!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
I keep at least one of these babies in my purse at all times. Especially with having two young kids, it comes in handy! From wiping boogies, makeup touch ups, after lunch clean up, to "crap, I just spilled my drink in my lap" moments. These tissues have ya covered! Well, as least enough to get you by!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.