Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mclean, VA

Love these! Always have a pack in my purse and in the diaper bag! So easy to throw in and fits perfectly
Rosie O.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI

I love these little tissue packs. They are great to keep in your purse or car. So you always have tissue when you are on the go. They have a great closure feature and are just so adorable.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT

I love Kleenex tissue ,so soft and affordable. I love have these in the car. In the house we use them for everything,always good to keep handy.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Dallas, TX

Love these for when I'm in class or just out and about in general. Wish it came with more in them though
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

Nice and convenient to have a smaller pack of Kleenex on hand that will fit easily into a small purse.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Budd Lake, NJ

These last for a long time. I have a box in every room. Never know when the next cold will attack.. Maybe your soap opera just got emotional but these are right there to save you. They're very soft and wont make your nose red. The boxes are pretty too so its not an eye sore.
Tonya M.
Tonya M.

These are perfect for on the go. In the winter months, these are a staple in my purse and car. I am always using them and frequently run across people that are in need of a Kleenex. The packaging is compact and seals up after each use. The price point is great and the Kleenex's are super soft for my sniffly nose:).
Olivia F.
Olivia F.

I always keep one of these in my backpack, and they always come in handy! I definitely would recommend this product because I have never been disappointed.
Rochielle C.
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY

I love these little packs! I always keep one in my purse and one in my car. I especially love the current ones they have with the little quotes! I hope they continue this style.
Adrienne A.
Adrienne A.
North Miami , Fl

I actually love these, the packaging is cute, they are small, but a lot of tissue come in each pack, and they are super soft !
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.