51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Terri S.
Terri S.
Niagara Falls, NY
These are very cute packaging for staple item. I found these as Target and every person that has seem them wants a pack. Thus, I will probably be buying another package. Perfect for summer travels!!
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Kleenex! Has always been a life saver I just love this brand of tissue Especially during cold winter or when I'm sick
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Billings, MT
I don't need really fancy tissues, but I need something nice and soft. Kleenex tissues are nice and soft.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Yulee, FL
They are very soft and durable. The boxes are different colors to match any decor.
Diane Mae R.
Diane Mae R.
This is always a must of my house. I honestly don't really see a big difference with puffs. they're equally good though this is just my family's go to. its so convenient to put in everyone's bedroom, the living room and the car! :)
Kalin W.
Kalin W.
You can never have too many of these Kleenex boxes around your house! They are the best tissues by far and now come in nice designs to match any room
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Strongsville, Oh
I have always loved Kleenex and it's my go to tissue brand. I would pay more to buy Kleenex than another tissue because I know I'm getting a quality product.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lakeland, Florida
I'm a teacher with fierce seasonal allergies. If I'm not suffering a cold from one of my students, then I'm sneezing because something's pollinating (allergy meds don't always work). These convenient, 2-ply squares of tissue do a fantastic job of taming my faucet nose without turning me into Rudolph the Red-Nosed Middle School Teacher. I don't like the "fancy" tissues with menthol and lotion and fairy dust; these ones do the job just right.
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
The pocket pack makes traveling so much simpler especially for those who have allergies and need tissues all the time. The pocket pack doesn't take up much room in your purse and allows you to always be prepared.
Eliana  S.
Eliana S.
Orlando, FL
The only tissues I ever use, gentle to the skin and very durable during use of them. Highly recommend the quality.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?