Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Battle Ground, WA

This is the best brand of tissues in my opinion! they last for a long time and are nice and soft for the nose!!
Susan W.
Susan W.
Sterling Heights, MI

We like this product. We go to the warehouse clubs and buy the 12 packs!. Winter is coming and we like to keep extra on hand.
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ

Kleenex tissue really does work better than generic brands. I like how sturdy it is and can clean up a mess quickly with it (nail polish accident or spilled make up) fast. It is soft and feels good when I have a cold. (Other brands were rough and turned my nose red!) I like the decorative boxes they put the tissue in especially during the holidays.
Grace R.
Grace R.
Brooklyn, NY

Give me a whole box! These are always at my household, they are so convenient and easy on your nose. No irritation whatsoever, I like the lotion ones.
Rosie O.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI

I love Kleenex the only tissue brand I buy. Never do I get an irritated nose.
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Hillsboro, OH

Kleenex is the only brand of tissues I will use. The other brands make my nose dry, red, and itchy.
Meagan J.
Meagan J.
Cherry Valley, Ca

I have had terrible allergies all of my life. Kleenex brand Kleenex is the only stuff I buy for this allergic nose! I don't need all of those lotions and such in my kleenex. Just give me the basic box of Kleenex and my nose is happy.
Tanasia K.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA

Kleenex in my go-to brand for tissue. I've pretty much been using them forever! They're affordable and do the job of keeping your nose clean when you've got a cold!
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Bennett, Co

During the winter months, I always have a box or two on hand. It is worth it to spend a little extra money on Kleenex brand over the store brand since the quality is much higher. The lotion version is nice as well!
Tahira P.
Tahira P.

A have been using these all my life. they have supported me through all my rough times with my eyes to my nose :)
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.