Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Drums, PA

These are great they are antiviral they really kill the germs and are greatly priced!!!!
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Orlando, FL

Love these little tissues, they come in handy when you least expect that you have a cold
Amber S.
Amber S.

These are perfect on those bad allergy days or when it's winter time and you get the flu
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.

These Kleenex boxes are adorable. I buy tissues based on the box, it's like a decoration
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Farmington, MI

I love these soft facial tissues. They're so comfortable to use, especially for my nose.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.

We go through a lot of tissues in our family as we all have allergies. happy with brand.
Erin Z.
Erin Z.

These boxes are so cute for the holiday season and kleenex is soft as always on my nose.
Nicole s.
Nicole s.

Perfect for your car pocketbook diaper bag. Soft and gentle great overall travel tissues
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Bourg, LA

These are cool, they don't make your nose raw after using them while sick, overall, 9/10
Julie C.
Julie C.
Wilmington, CA

I love these kleenex tissues. I bring them with me everywhere I go. They are very handy!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.