51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Connie G.
Connie G.
Kinder, LA
I buy this four pack to put in my kitchen, my bathrooms and anywhere else I think tissues should go. They are compact, nicely decorated and fit anywhere. I even keep a box in my car.
Eliana  S.
Eliana S.
Orlando, FL
The only tissues I ever use, gentle to the skin and very durable during use of them. Highly recommend the quality.
Saila i.
Saila i.
Austin, TX
Ah! Did season change caught you too? Well, give your nose a little relief and use these! They are exactly what they say about the pampers for babies! Soft and heavenly and rainbow and everything!
Rosie O.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
I love Kleenex the only tissue brand I buy. Never do I get an irritated nose.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Muskegon, MI
These are adorable and super useful! The hubby definitely got brownie points when he had a bunch of these stuffed in my Christmas stocking after noticing that I almost never had Kleenex on me when I needed it. Now my purse always has a cute little to-go pack that has saved my nose on more than a few occasions!
Tina L.
Tina L.
Garnerville, NY
I'm always amazed at how well this tissue works. I can't stand tissues that are too lotions and leave my hands feeling icky. This one is strong enough to hold...um....everything in without getting anything on my hands! It doesn't hurt that the box matches my purple bathroom! But that is kind of a big deal seeing as how some other tissues have hideous or childish patterns on them...this one is nice enough to leave out.
April K.
April K.
Menomonee Falls, WI
I have the worst allergies so facial tissues are my best friend! Kleenex isn't my favorite brand but they're worth purchasing over a generic. My nose doesn't get sore as fast when I use Kleenex.
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Mason , MI
Kleenex is a great facial tissue brand and is rather affordable! A very close match with Puffs!
Kiah B.
Kiah B.
These actually do not feel like sand paper like most tissues, they are soft and creamy
melissa n.
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
A must have in all rooms, not rough on noses at all and comes in varieties also available to carry with you in your bag. :)
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?