Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Elainie C.
Elainie C.
Carlsbad, NM
I enjoy these soft amazing Kleenex! There just right I use then everyday my kids love them
Lela B.
Lela B.
Cairo, NY
Softest tissue ever. No more red sore noses! Thanks Kleenex you've certainly outdone yourselves. So recommend!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
March 19, 2015, 11:32 a.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
Will always choose these over the value brands, the value brands are rough and cannot handle my childrens extra runny noses.
shannon m.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
These are great because not only are they a great tissue but they can fit in your pocket or a small clutch without making it look bulky. The packaging is thin but the tissues are still thick because they are 3 ply.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
I love these kleenex. they work well and don't dry out your nose. I like them in the fall and winter when the allergies hit.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Strongsville, Oh
I have always loved Kleenex and it's my go to tissue brand. I would pay more to buy Kleenex than another tissue because I know I'm getting a quality product.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
The packs are great on the go. This is a must have in my purse or backpack during the cold season.
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Kleenex tissue really does work better than generic brands. I like how sturdy it is and can clean up a mess quickly with it (nail polish accident or spilled make up) fast. It is soft and feels good when I have a cold. (Other brands were rough and turned my nose red!) I like the decorative boxes they put the tissue in especially during the holidays.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Muskegon, MI
These are adorable and super useful! The hubby definitely got brownie points when he had a bunch of these stuffed in my Christmas stocking after noticing that I almost never had Kleenex on me when I needed it. Now my purse always has a cute little to-go pack that has saved my nose on more than a few occasions!
Susan W.
Susan W.
Sterling Heights, MI
Sept. 14, 2014, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
We like this product. We go to the warehouse clubs and buy the 12 packs!. Winter is coming and we like to keep extra on hand.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.