Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Sera K.
Sera K.
These tissues are the best tissues! I don't use any other brand! They are very soft and don't make my nose red.
Elainie C.
Elainie C.
Carlsbad, NM
I enjoy these soft amazing Kleenex! There just right I use then everyday my kids love them
Nick L.
Nick L.
Mchenry, IL
The original tissue. We always had Kleenex growing up so to see some of the same designs is just comforting and home-y.
kelly p.
kelly p.
I've always been a kleenex fan. Their tissues don't hurt my nose. I usually use these when I'm sick, and it's such a relieve when I use them after the generic kind
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
4 pack to fight the cold from coming back! I love everything about it! Super comfy kleenex on my nose when I get those ugly weather symptoms and everything else!
Capri S.
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA
The only brand I use. I don't use facial tissues often, but when I do I use Kleenex
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Soft Gentle Portable and holds up to the strongest sneeze, this is one product that I won't be without. I've tried others and keep coming back. The tissue is not ruff on my nose and even in the winter with constant use I didn't end up looking like Rudolph!
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
These are perfect for on the go. In the winter months, these are a staple in my purse and car. I am always using them and frequently run across people that are in need of a Kleenex. The packaging is compact and seals up after each use. The price point is great and the Kleenex's are super soft for my sniffly nose:).
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca
I love buying and having these around when me or my family have stuffy noses because they are soft for their purpose it's not rough like others.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I like Kleenex they have been around a long time there not as strong as id like though
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.