Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Budd Lake, NJ

These last for a long time. I have a box in every room. Never know when the next cold will attack.. Maybe your soap opera just got emotional but these are right there to save you. They're very soft and wont make your nose red. The boxes are pretty too so its not an eye sore.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Stevens Point, WI

These are good for everyday use but I wouldn't recommend for someone who has the sniffles. They are not as soft as you need them to be. When you are blowing your nose a lot, they can leave your nose dry, red, and painful.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie, PA

So this is actually a review for the Kleenex anti-viral tissues but could not find that exact type on here. Anyways! These are super soft but strong and the box is HUGE so you really get a great deal!
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA

I have always bought Kleenex when I need to buy tissues. Always buy a few boxes to keep around the house, if only they would get rid of that design on the box! Very old school
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, Ct

I love Kleenex tissue ,so soft and affordable. I love have these in the car. In the house we use them for everything,always good to keep handy.
Davina J.
Davina J.
Stone Mtn, GA

Kleenex is a trusted brand and these cute mini packs don't dissapoint. I keep one in my purse, in the car and on my desk. You never know when you might sneeze and more comes out than you expect! Easy to clean up any unexpected mess lol
Chad H.
Chad H.
Belvedere, SC

Great products you can trust knowing you get your monies worth every time you buy.
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY

Kleenex is the only brand to go to for facial tissues. They are super soft and easy on the skin.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY

Love these, good to clean the face, i use the on the go packs, always have those in my bag, and in my son's bag
Eliana  S.
Eliana S.
Orlando, FL

The only tissues I ever use, gentle to the skin and very durable during use of them. Highly recommend the quality.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.