51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Jaira L.
Jaira L.
Kleenex are tried and true. Soft and reliable. If you're looking for a sturdy soft tissue this would be the way to go. Plus With the 4 pack you can put them in multiple rooms 😊
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Super soft tissues!!! Rather then buying cheap tissues that come out hard scratching and peeling your nose, use these to avoid any facial irritation.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Love kleenex brand - they are tough enough for sneezes but don't feel like sandpaper on your nose
Brook T.
Brook T.
SUPPLY, NC
I love kleenex brand. I've always used it and will coontinue too. Very soft and durable
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Yulee, FL
They are very soft and durable. The boxes are different colors to match any decor.
Bear H.
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
I love Kleenex tissue because it's so soft and smooth! Always make sure to keep at least one box in my car and my room
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Hillsboro, OH
Kleenex is the only brand of tissues I will use. The other brands make my nose dry, red, and itchy.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
I keep at least one of these babies in my purse at all times. Especially with having two young kids, it comes in handy! From wiping boogies, makeup touch ups, after lunch clean up, to "crap, I just spilled my drink in my lap" moments. These tissues have ya covered! Well, as least enough to get you by!
Tahira P.
Tahira P.
A have been using these all my life. they have supported me through all my rough times with my eyes to my nose :)
Maria a.
Maria a.
Penns grove, NJ
Soft tiasues , great for winter time and very cute packeging . Cnt fo wrong with this product
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?