Add a Photo

Photos (72)
 megan z.
megan z.
Conway, SC

Perfect for flu season. I have boxes all around my house just in case someone needs them
jocelyn R.
jocelyn R.
East Hampstead , NH

Great quality super soft and gentle on the nose this is the only brand I will buy
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lorain, OH

My children and their father get seasonal allergies. These are the only tissues that does not dry out their face and make their noses hurt. Yes, its a little more expensive than the store brands, but the quality definitely beats them.
Marla R.
Marla R.

Always used kleenex brand, always will. This box is a perfect starter pack if you're not sure about what to use.

I have one box on the back of every toilet in the house, one in the car, and one in the kitchen. A must have in allergy season.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Portland, OR

Oh yes please! I always have these around! They come in suck cute patterns and keep our noses happy.
yaneidy c.
yaneidy c.
Southbridge, MA

I absolutely love this product I loved it so much I share it with friends and family. They all loved it they told me the tissue were nice and soft they also have a good scent to them. I recommend this product I have used it and I recommend it no dissapointment at all my children love em for the winter!
luz m.
luz m.
Miami, Fl.

Estas servilleticas o pañuelos son muy bueno a la hora de salir con los nenes por que te sirven para limpiarlos de todos los sucios que se le pegan y son muy suaves e hipoalergenicos
Dayana A.
Dayana A.

The best tissue in convenient little packs. I use these on the go all the time with my toodler. The tissue is soft and I can stick the perfect size packs just about anywhere
Joanna G.
Joanna G.

These tissues are surprisingly super soft! i love that they are in small packets so they fit easily in any purse. VERY USEFUL
Ann T.
Ann T.
Cleveland

We have used this brand since we've been married, 47 years! I guess that speaks for them right there! They are strong, soft, and thin enough to do the job. I also use them in my makeup routine. In fact, they come in handy for all kinds of uses!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.