Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
clorissa g.
clorissa g.

Great tissues when ur sick everything else can make ur nose sore these r great and soft.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Wilmington, CA

I love these kleenex tissues. I bring them with me everywhere I go. They are very handy!
Erin Z.
Erin Z.

These boxes are so cute for the holiday season and kleenex is soft as always on my nose.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Bourg, LA

These are cool, they don't make your nose raw after using them while sick, overall, 9/10
Sara K.
Sara K.
Davie, FL

I keep these in my classroom. I love them, I just wish they came in sturdier containers!
K M.
K M.

Great amount of tissues. Love the designs on the box. No need to use a tissue box cover.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Tallahassee, FL

They come out easily. They are small enough to put one in every part of my house or car.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.

We go through a lot of tissues in our family as we all have allergies. happy with brand.
Danetta R.
Danetta R.
Stone Mountain, GA

I love these tissues !!! They are very soft and thick. They definitely get the job done.
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT

Only the softest and least dry tissue. Works great especially during cold and flu season
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.