51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Emily M.
Emily M.
Ocilla, GA
I love the Kleenex Facial Tissues with Lotion. I think that the lotion makes the tissue extra soft and helps to keep my nose from drying out as badly. You can find them at just about any store that you go into and that's really convenient. They're not too pricey, either.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
I do not care for these. Although I understand the draw, the lotion does not comfort my skin any more than regular tissues. On top of that, the lotion in this product made my skin break out really badly. Although the tissue itself is effective, the execution is very bad.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
These tissues are so soft and amazing! I use these all spring long when my allergies get really bad! Unlike other tissues, these don't leave my nose red and raw after a while of use because they are infused with lotion. Would recommend these to anyone with sensitive skin
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Bentonville, AR
With allergies, colds, and emotions always running high in our home, these are never far from reach in any room. All 3 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, and living room have a box of these at all times and extras in the garage. Thick and soft and perfect for whatever comes our way!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I will only buy this style of tissue from Kleenex from now on. I know these are the Christmas colors, but they make these in everyday prints. The containers are cylinders, very decorative prints, and don't look like an eye sore in a room in your house. Very nice Kleenex!
Mary N.
Mary N.
Mason City, IL
My family likes kleenex brand family size boxes because they last longer. With a family you can alwsys count on the box of tissues to go farther. They are cost effective because I don't have to replace as often. I highly recommend kleenex brand family size for families.
Diane H.
Diane H.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Kleenex tissues with lotion. They are the ONLY ones I use. When I'm sick with really bad nose congestion, these tissues are my only friend! They are so soft and my nose would never hurt when I was constantly blowing my nose. I highly recommend them!
ihave s.
ihave s.
Great tissue at great value. Our family go through tissues quite quickly - especially during allergy seasons. So it's great to find a simple everyday tissue that is not too expensive. We don't care as much for the lotion dots or special scented ones, so these are great!
Justin D.
Justin D.
Wabash, IN
We use Kleenex facial tissues during cold season when the mucus is more runny than usual. They hold up well and keep the nose from being irritated from constant blowing. They are a little more expensive than other brands which is why we only buy them during cold season.
Hanna I.
Hanna I.
Salem, OR
Love these! First of all they're 2 ply! Which is perfect, second of all they are Christmas patterned boxes! Super cute and classy to set on your night stand or side table! Also perfect for your work office to add to the Christmas spirit that the office might be lacking!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?