BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
katie h.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
Like this products Kleenex is the only brand I'll use. Others are way too rough or scratchy feeling. This one deserves an award. They are maybe a bit more expensive then some tissues but compared to other brands I find that it's worth paying the extra money for this product vs competitors. I would always buy this over any other tissue brand. If it's not Kleenex I refuse to use it!
A L.
Cornelius, OR
I love Kleenex. They're not too thin, not too thick, and they don't have that odd, slightly medicated tinge in their tissues that some other brands do. They're pretty affordable and are soft and don't irritate your nose too much when you have a cold. Overall Kleenex tissues have proven to be a reliable tissue brand to fall back on during my darkest hours (Aka having a stuffy nose).
Vany G.
Bloomfield, NJ
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk

These are lifesavers! My husband and I deal with crazy, bad allergies that result in tons of running noses. We wipe our noses raw! That's when these babies swoop in to save the day. The lotion helps so much. It also leaves just enough to hydrate without being a sticky mess.
Camille Kate L.
Milpitas, CA
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
Love these tissues! These tissues are very soft to the nose. This product is very effective and perfect for the go. It's very affordable and you can buy it at a local drugstore. I always buy this brand whenever I need a box of tissues.
Pros: soft and clean feeling
Cons: none
Teri B.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
These work great. However if you use them a lot they can be rough on your nose area. I like to use the lotion ones when i get sick to reduce the risk of burning and irritation to my nose. These ones work great for simple clean up jobs, and for simple makeup mistakes/cleanups.
Katelyn G.
Surprise , AZ
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
Runny nose? no problem. gentle enough on your sore nose but tough on snot. versatile can really be used for anything, nail polish remover, wiping drool off your baby's mouth and drying your eyes. i think there are softer tissues out there so these could be a little better.
tiaira c.
Boston, MA
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
No problems! its doesn't mess with nose and leaves my nose dry which is something i really hate about certain tissue brands. The product wasn't disappointing because it worked but i mean if your getting the to go pack that you carry in your bag than yup the price is good.
Jana F.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
I really liked the Ultra soft facial tissues my Kleenex. My son and I have very sensitive skin and these tissues have been the best I've found. With allergies and a lot of nose blowing I've been very happy with these tissue. Very affordable and I would recommend to anyone.
Shayna N.
Canton, MI
Review for: Family Size
Buying the most of one product, I find that you will get them cheaper usually. I like Kleenex brand. It is very easy on your nose. However, I find that another brand works better at not drying out my skin. I also find myself using maybe two at a time when blowing my nose.
Sarah F.
Bentonville, AR
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
With allergies, colds, and emotions always running high in our home, these are never far from reach in any room. All 3 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, and living room have a box of these at all times and extras in the garage. Thick and soft and perfect for whatever comes our way!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?