Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Tucson, AZ

One in every room! Allergies allergies allergies, these are great to stock up on because everyone always seems to need a tissue whether it's a runny nose or sneezing fits. These are great and hold up well for every day uses. Sometimes I even use them to clean up little spills.
Aleshia B.
Aleshia B.
TALLAPOOSA, GA

This is a great product. I have seasonal allergies and it helps to have these around. They are not to hard on my nose. They give you that soft feel when your nose is sore and red from a cold. It is very affordable if bought from certain stores. I would recommend it to others.
Lindsay
Lindsay
Katy, TX

I usually prefer the Anti-Viral. These were too thin and constantly ripped. Even just getting them out of the box they would rip. I felt like EVERY time I would blow my nose I would blow straight through the Kleenex. Definitely way too thin and not my favorite box of tissues.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Tracy, CA

I have terrible allergies which means I always have a box of Kleenex close by. I love that they are super soft and don't irritate my poor nose any more than it already is during allergy season. I love that Kleenex are affordable, especially when purchased in bulk from Costco!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Emporia, KS

Perfect for back to school time. They are great to send with your kids headed back to class when there teachers ask for tissues. They are a great price and great quality. They stand up to all the wear and tear kids put on them. they are a great price point and very affordable
Britnee F.
Britnee F.
Greensboro, NC

I use the ultra soft facial tissues because I have sensitive skin and these do not irritate my skin at all! They are effective and not disappointing at all! They are very affordable as well! You can buy them at your local grocery store. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
London, Ontario, ON

We have young kiddies so we go through Kleenex like crazy! I like these ones because they are soft and effective. They are not hard to get out of the box which is great for little hands! I enjoy the multi pack due to going through so many! Will repurchase and highly recommend
Teri B.
Teri B.

These work great. However if you use them a lot they can be rough on your nose area. I like to use the lotion ones when i get sick to reduce the risk of burning and irritation to my nose. These ones work great for simple clean up jobs, and for simple makeup mistakes/cleanups.
Camille Kate L.
Camille Kate L.
Milpitas, CA

Love these tissues! These tissues are very soft to the nose. This product is very effective and perfect for the go. It's very affordable and you can buy it at a local drugstore. I always buy this brand whenever I need a box of tissues.
Pros: soft and clean feeling
Cons: none
Lorelle M.
Lorelle M.
Upland, CA

Kleenex tends to be softer and less scratchy than other brands. I hate to pick up a tissue just to scratch my nose raw. I have allergies and will use tissues a lot. If I don't get a tissue like Kleenex my nose will be raw in a very short period. I like the unscented version.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.