Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH

I pretty much only buy Kleenex tissues do something about the different varieties of boxes and sizes they have plus the quality of the tissue. I try to just stick with the regular plain or even the aloe kind I don't really like the ones with lotion they seem a little heavy
Emily K.
Emily K.
Eau Claire, WI

The Kleenex with lotion and aloe are my favorite because they are soft on the skin. Many tissues leave your nose/skin feeling scratchy and irritated, but this affordable option allows you to feel comfortable, which is the best when you're sick! They're the only kind I buy!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Tucson, AZ

Perfect little package to keep in your purse or send with your kids in their backpack for school! They are effective and awesome to be able to take on the go with you! very inexpensive and coupons everywhere! I am a big fan and would recommend, allergy season is the worst!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Fresno, CA

I love the packaging of these tissues, it's really outside of the box not your traditional tissue packaging. This cylinder shaping is really decorative and isn't an eyesore like offer rectangular boxes out on the market. The tissues themselves are great and nice and soft.
Shayna N.
Shayna N.
Canton, MI

Buying the most of one product, I find that you will get them cheaper usually. I like Kleenex brand. It is very easy on your nose. However, I find that another brand works better at not drying out my skin. I also find myself using maybe two at a time when blowing my nose.
tiaira c.
tiaira c.
boston, ma

No problems! its doesn't mess with nose and leaves my nose dry which is something i really hate about certain tissue brands. The product wasn't disappointing because it worked but i mean if your getting the to go pack that you carry in your bag than yup the price is good.
Krisztina K.
Krisztina K.
Albuquerque, NM

These are a must have in my house! living in New Mexico especially in the spring always brings on allergies. These are gentle on my skin and make sure that it doesn't get rubbed raw from all the nose blowing. I would recommend theses for anyone who suffers from allergies!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Westminster, CO

They're tissues. But, the kind you actually want around when you've got a cold or rampant allergies. They are soft and comfortable, and aren't those super thin disappointing ones. As far as tissues go these are a middle of the road price point - but worth the bump up imo!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.

I love the packaging of these tissues and how convenient they are. As a college student, I keep one in my purse, backpack, and jacket pocket. They are so handy and are perfect for when you have that unexpected runny nose. They are also soft and strong which I like.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I will only buy this style of tissue from Kleenex from now on. I know these are the Christmas colors, but they make these in everyday prints. The containers are cylinders, very decorative prints, and don't look like an eye sore in a room in your house. Very nice Kleenex!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.