Add a Photo

Ashley C.
Fresno, CA
June 26, 2016, 2:14 a.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
I love the packaging of these tissues, it's really outside of the box not your traditional tissue packaging. This cylinder shaping is really decorative and isn't an eyesore like offer rectangular boxes out on the market. The tissues themselves are great and nice and soft.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Westminster, CO
June 25, 2016, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: Family Size
They're tissues. But, the kind you actually want around when you've got a cold or rampant allergies. They are soft and comfortable, and aren't those super thin disappointing ones. As far as tissues go these are a middle of the road price point - but worth the bump up imo!
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
June 21, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I do not care for these. Although I understand the draw, the lotion does not comfort my skin any more than regular tissues. On top of that, the lotion in this product made my skin break out really badly. Although the tissue itself is effective, the execution is very bad.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Bentonville, AR
June 24, 2016, 12:50 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
With allergies, colds, and emotions always running high in our home, these are never far from reach in any room. All 3 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, and living room have a box of these at all times and extras in the garage. Thick and soft and perfect for whatever comes our way!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
June 21, 2016, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
I will only buy this style of tissue from Kleenex from now on. I know these are the Christmas colors, but they make these in everyday prints. The containers are cylinders, very decorative prints, and don't look like an eye sore in a room in your house. Very nice Kleenex!
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
June 22, 2016, 12:09 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
These tissues are so soft and amazing! I use these all spring long when my allergies get really bad! Unlike other tissues, these don't leave my nose red and raw after a while of use because they are infused with lotion. Would recommend these to anyone with sensitive skin
Emily M.
Emily M.
Ocilla, GA
June 26, 2016, 4:33 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I love the Kleenex Facial Tissues with Lotion. I think that the lotion makes the tissue extra soft and helps to keep my nose from drying out as badly. You can find them at just about any store that you go into and that's really convenient. They're not too pricey, either.
Diane H.
Diane H.
June 27, 2016, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Kleenex tissues with lotion. They are the ONLY ones I use. When I'm sick with really bad nose congestion, these tissues are my only friend! They are so soft and my nose would never hurt when I was constantly blowing my nose. I highly recommend them!
Justin D.
Justin D.
Wabash, IN
June 28, 2016, 11:04 p.m.
Review for: Bundle
We use Kleenex facial tissues during cold season when the mucus is more runny than usual. They hold up well and keep the nose from being irritated from constant blowing. They are a little more expensive than other brands which is why we only buy them during cold season.
ihave s.
ihave s.
June 22, 2016, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
Great tissue at great value. Our family go through tissues quite quickly - especially during allergy seasons. So it's great to find a simple everyday tissue that is not too expensive. We don't care as much for the lotion dots or special scented ones, so these are great!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.