51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Bette H.
Bette H.
Brooklyn, NY
Kleenex products never fail to disappoint with their superb quality. These square-shaped boxes are convenient for tucking into corners of desks and other cluttered areas.
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
Kleenex facial tissues are gentle on your nose and extra sturdy! They four pack provides a variety of designs to brighten up any room and best of all the 4 pack is affordable and most cost effective than buying a single box!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Fontana, CA
Just bought these the other day since i finally feel the cold weather coming! These are very convenient and not too harsh on the skin.
Bindi C.
Bindi C.
Beavercreek, OH
Kleenex is my go to tissue for when I have a cold. It is soft and doesn't irritate my nose compared to other tissues. I also love that there are varieties that contain lotion and Vikcs.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
I donate these to my child's classroom each year. These are strong, durable and soft for little noses.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Taylorsville, UT
Perfect packs! I love the bundle! I love these tissues too! I keep them in my car and they are perfect!
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
I love Kleenex tissue ,so soft and affordable. I love have these in the car. In the house we use them for everything,always good to keep handy.
Brittny T.
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
Great to send with your children to school or to keep for yourself in your pocketbook, I always carry a pack with me.
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
These tissues are surprisingly super soft! i love that they are in small packets so they fit easily in any purse. VERY USEFUL
Amy D.
Amy D.
Dowelltown, TN
I have kept Kleenex purse size packs in my purse since I was at least a teen (and that's been a long time!). They don't take up much room and are needed year around. Even if I pack a small clutch, it has room for my packet of Kleenex. I've tried the knock off brands, and they just won't do. It's really pretty now that Kleenex has such decorative packets! I love my Kleenex purse packs!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?