Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Casey L.
Casey L.
Henrico, VA

These are so great! They are soft, but not too soft, so you never get that greasy feeling on your face. They're great for blotting oil from your face if you're skin is oily like mine. Always affordable and easy to find.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA

I love these, they are very soft unlike other brands that make your noes sore when you get a cold. I would recommend this to anyone.
Neen B.
Neen B.

Love Kleenex. Been using it since childhood, great for on the go, never hurt your nose & they have these amazing lotion tissues that do worries.
Erin A.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA

I like the brand of Kleenex overall. These are good, especially since they come in multi-packs and are easy to keep around the house. I prefer Kleenex with Aloe for when I'm really sick. But, I keep regular Kleenex around the house for others to use in the winter.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

The packs are great on the go. This is a must have in my purse or backpack during the cold season.
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY

Kleenex is the only brand to go to for facial tissues. They are super soft and easy on the skin.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Strongsville, Oh

I have always loved Kleenex and it's my go to tissue brand. I would pay more to buy Kleenex than another tissue because I know I'm getting a quality product.
Thalia T.
Thalia T.
Lawrenceville, GA

I love kleenex, its so soft
Elise M.
Elise M.

These are great tissues! They work great for stuffy noses! They are also super soft.
khadijah c.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA

This product is really good for keeping and your big giant purse or your house or your office I like it plus it doesn't cut up your nose when you get really sick
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.