Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC

Really like their facial wipes. Prefer a normal face wash though! Other than that, great.
Kebra C.
Kebra C.
Sorrento, FL

Great product! Great to keep skin from getting raw with those sniffles! Highly recommend!
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Raleigh, NC

Have these sitting right next to my bed, works well and never makes my nose red and itchy
Fatima J.
Fatima J.

Great to keep on hand. Very soft and great for allergy season. I use them at work as well
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

Kleenex is always my go to brand for tissues. I especially love their holiday packaging!
Nicole s.
Nicole s.

Perfect for your car pocketbook diaper bag. Soft and gentle great overall travel tissues
clorissa g.
clorissa g.

Great tissues when ur sick everything else can make ur nose sore these r great and soft.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.

We go through a lot of tissues in our family as we all have allergies. happy with brand.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Burton, MI

I love the cute designs that this product comes in. I also enjoy how soft the tissue is.
K M.
K M.

Great amount of tissues. Love the designs on the box. No need to use a tissue box cover.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.