Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Monica I.See all 74 photos
51 colors available

Photos (74)
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Soft Gentle Portable and holds up to the strongest sneeze, this is one product that I won't be without. I've tried others and keep coming back. The tissue is not ruff on my nose and even in the winter with constant use I didn't end up looking like Rudolph!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
I keep at least one of these babies in my purse at all times. Especially with having two young kids, it comes in handy! From wiping boogies, makeup touch ups, after lunch clean up, to "crap, I just spilled my drink in my lap" moments. These tissues have ya covered! Well, as least enough to get you by!
Ophelia S.
Ophelia S.
I really like Kleenex so I buy them just like this-in the four pack. If I have extra money would get the bigger boxes. Kleenex Tissue is way soft but durable.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Nice and convenient to have a smaller pack of Kleenex on hand that will fit easily into a small purse.
Taren W.
Taren W.
My grandmother always carried tissues in her purse and I have followed suit. They can be used for so many things and are so much softer than a napkin. I keep them in my purse, the car, the diaper bag, my Bible bag, And I stash them throughout the house.
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca
I love buying and having these around when me or my family have stuffy noses because they are soft for their purpose it's not rough like others.
Capri S.
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA
The only brand I use. I don't use facial tissues often, but when I do I use Kleenex
luz m.
luz m.
Miami, Fl.
Estas servilleticas o pañuelos son muy bueno a la hora de salir con los nenes por que te sirven para limpiarlos de todos los sucios que se le pegan y son muy suaves e hipoalergenicos
Megan M.
Megan M.
I have bought these often and always loved them. I buy them for me and my family but also for my kids to take to school.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Marion, NC
Love using the kleenex tissue brand because it's so soft and doesn't leave my skin irritated. I have a small pack that I keep in my purse because you never know when you'll need one! Very convenient!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?