Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (73)
Jill H.
Jill H.
These are great for travel sized kleenex! I keep one in my bookbag, my room, and in my pocketbook!
Bindi C.
Bindi C.
Beavercreek, OH
Kleenex is my go to tissue for when I have a cold. It is soft and doesn't irritate my nose compared to other tissues. I also love that there are varieties that contain lotion and Vikcs.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
I put these in my purse, diaper bag, basically anywhere. They are good quality and so handy while out and about.
Yuvelyn R.
Yuvelyn R.
This is super useful for us women when using public toilets are exposed to infections and this helps a lot. They are also perfect to carry in your wallet.
Brittny T.
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
Great to send with your children to school or to keep for yourself in your pocketbook, I always carry a pack with me.
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
These tissues are surprisingly super soft! i love that they are in small packets so they fit easily in any purse. VERY USEFUL
Baton Rouge , LA
These are great in every room! The designs on the boxes are always cute!!!!!!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Dowelltown, TN
I have kept Kleenex purse size packs in my purse since I was at least a teen (and that's been a long time!). They don't take up much room and are needed year around. Even if I pack a small clutch, it has room for my packet of Kleenex. I've tried the knock off brands, and they just won't do. It's really pretty now that Kleenex has such decorative packets! I love my Kleenex purse packs!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
March 28, 2015, 9:29 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
Kleenex is a great brand. The product always comes out properly and in one piece. They hold up to lots of pressure, as well. The boxes come in colors that can match any room!
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Oct. 12, 2014, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex! Has always been a life saver I just love this brand of tissue Especially during cold winter or when I'm sick
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.