Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, Tx

I love having these in purse, especially with a little one. Gentle and does the trick.
Kennie R.
Kennie R.

Keep a pack in my car, makeup bag, on the go bag and work. Never know when you're going to need some tissues.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Pekin, IL

These are absolutely fantastic as a travel size to take on the airplane, and also as a go-to quick option in both large and smaller purses. These come in 3 packs at CVS, Walgreens, WalMart. I love that they do not have lotion as they make a nice option to clean off glasses or a phone screen in a pinch.
Bassett, VA

Love how they don't dry out your nose or make it raw when you wipe a lot :) Would definitely recommend this product
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
New Paltz, NY

I feel like it never runs out. It is awesome!! I always buy the four-pack for every room. You never know where you're going to cry.
Taren W.
Taren W.

My grandmother always carried tissues in her purse and I have followed suit. They can be used for so many things and are so much softer than a napkin. I keep them in my purse, the car, the diaper bag, my Bible bag, And I stash them throughout the house.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

My parents (and consequently, me) are Kleenex loyal. These tissues are soft, but strong enough to withstand a lot of gunk! I try not to skimp on toilet paper or tissues because those sensitive areas need nice paper! I can use these more when I'm blowing my nose without getting really raw. We always have some in the car and our purses!
Suzanne F.
Suzanne F.
Yorktown, VA

Not a huge fan of this brand. I personally think that other brands are softer but these are better priced and get the job done.
Jacklyn J.
Jacklyn J.

Kleenex is a better brand of tissues regarding the softness. Also affordable.
Haneda M.
Haneda M.
Cantonment, FL

Awesome tissues they work amazingly and the box is so cute. I would recommend this to anyone
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.