BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Melanie G.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex products are so soft and just thick enough to be of perfect use for about anything! Coupons are always available and their products are frequently on sale. Definitely a great value!
Brooke K.
Sykesville, MD
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
Have these sitting right next to my bed, works well and never makes my nose red and itchy
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
During the winter months, I always have a box or two on hand. It is worth it to spend a little extra money on Kleenex brand over the store brand since the quality is much higher. The lotion version is nice as well!
Sara T.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Upright
Very soft love to use when sick! Very reasonably priced. I would recommend this brand
Breanna P.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
Always buying these and have a box in every room of the house! Soft and durable! They are very effective and I can always count on them! They're not too pricey and always last long! Would definitely recommend
Dainya W.
Nanty Glo, PA
Review for: Upright
We love our Kleenex at work. Thy are so soft and affordable. Everyone is always stocking up when the order comes in.
Leanna G.
Amherst, OH
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
I love the shape and patterns of these tissues! i leave them out in my living room and bedroom and am not embarrassed of how they look as compared to a standard tissue box. they are a little more expensive than usual but worth it
Veronica S.
Worcester
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
I have tried to get a cheaper tissue in the past but it just doesn't work! These are my lifetime tissue brand. They keep my nose from getting chapped in the winter or when I am sick. Its soft and reliable..
Teagan C.
Review for: Upright
These are great they feel really good on your skin they're soft they are not scratchy and they're great for allergy season !
Maggie A.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Ultra Upright
I jus love this brand. I have always loved this. Its caught my germs, wipped away my tears. Jus loved this product
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?