51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Selena Y.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
When the winter comes I love these. Tissues because you can carry it where you go.
Lisandra V.
Lisandra V.
A little thin, but I love having these on display because of the cute design!
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
I don't see why there are any other products on the market. Working in a daycare, all the parents and kids bring these Kleenex in to use. Especially during cold and flu weather! That should tell you something :)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I absolutely love these things. I throw them in my backpack for school or in my purse. Its small, compact and the plastic case keeps them clean no matter how long they stay in your purse. I believe they are more expensive than buying a box but totally worth it.
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
These are the best tissues on the market if you need them I would get this brand but personally a little toilet paper is just fine for me!
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Wheatfield, IN
These are great! Keep them in my pocket or in my purse! And so so soft great when I have a runny nose or just when I'm emotional!
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have always bought Kleenex when I need to buy tissues. Always buy a few boxes to keep around the house, if only they would get rid of that design on the box! Very old school
Kate S.
Kate S.
You know, they're Kleenex so they're a good tissue. Doesn't rip easily, comes out of the box nicely and gets the job done. My only problem with this specific product is that it did not for between my seats and middle console.
Junai W.
Junai W.
Plant city, FL
Yes please! I love how soft these are and super gentle when you have a stuffy nose. Plus they don't really leave those awkward white pieces on your face.
Kalin W.
Kalin W.
You can never have too many of these Kleenex boxes around your house! They are the best tissues by far and now come in nice designs to match any room
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?