BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
You can never go wrong with Kleenex brand. These packs are a great value. No brand companies to Kleenex
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
New haven , CT
Love this tissues but mostly the ones with the lotion added I feel like it's better for your nose.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
FORT MADISON, IA
Soft and wonderful for your nose. love buying the 4 pack so that we always have summer on hand.
Keana B.
Keana B.
I love Kleenex--they are really the only tissues that I use whether it's from the box or from the plastic package.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
These are a must in our house. For the seasonal cold and flu or a tear jerkin movie. They are so incredibly soft and easy on the nose.
Monica H.
Monica H.
I got this as a sample from there website and it is great although I prefer puffs over this!
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Buy in pack and it takes forever to finish up which is great and the better value. I use it to clean my messes and cure the colds.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Kleenex tissues are always great to keep on hand and to stock in the bathroom closets.
Angelica W.
Angelica W.
West Milford, WV
Amazing tissues. I have used them since I was a child and I will continue to use them.
Constance S.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Great tissues. Super soft. The boxes are super cute designs. The price is just right
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?