Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Jill H.
Jill H.

These are great for travel sized kleenex! I keep one in my bookbag, my room, and in my pocketbook!
Rhianna W.
Rhianna W.
Asheville, NC

The compact size is so great for portability. I try to have one in the car and in my purse. They are nice and soft too.
aditi t.
aditi t.
Mineola, NY

Love these! They are soft and convenient great addition to a bag or a backpack.they are not very expensive would definitely recommend it.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Los Angeles , CA

I'm super prone to allergies and toilet paper hurts my nose. I always keep a box of these in my room. They work best and never hurt my nose.
Kayleigh J.
Kayleigh J.

Kleenex is such an awesome brand, never wears on my nose no matte how many I use in a row. I will always pay a couple of extra cents to get the better quality product.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

I am a Kleenex devotee. I never buy any other brands. The bundle packs make shopping easier and usually costs less than buying individual boxes.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Valparaiso, IN

As a Kindergarten teacher, there is always a case of the sniffles. I use these daily, because they are cost efficient and good quality.
lizz c.
lizz c.

Very soft and gentle and come out easy they don't get stuck or fall in and they aren't flimsy and good to have for allergies and even to clean up small messes
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Mason , MI

Kleenex is a great facial tissue brand and is rather affordable! A very close match with Puffs!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.

So soft! Love that there is no excess of lotion on your hands after using it. Really great to use when I have a cold or during allergy season. Makes my nose so happy.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.