Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Tanasia K.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Kleenex in my go-to brand for tissue. I've pretty much been using them forever! They're affordable and do the job of keeping your nose clean when you've got a cold!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
April 21, 2015, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I am a Kleenex devotee. I never buy any other brands. The bundle packs make shopping easier and usually costs less than buying individual boxes.
Kayleigh J.
Kayleigh J.
April 14, 2015, 2:25 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
Kleenex is such an awesome brand, never wears on my nose no matte how many I use in a row. I will always pay a couple of extra cents to get the better quality product.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Billings, MT
I don't need really fancy tissues, but I need something nice and soft. Kleenex tissues are nice and soft.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Los Angeles , CA
April 14, 2015, 3:08 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
I'm super prone to allergies and toilet paper hurts my nose. I always keep a box of these in my room. They work best and never hurt my nose.
aditi t.
aditi t.
Mineola, NY
Love these! They are soft and convenient great addition to a bag or a backpack.they are not very expensive would definitely recommend it.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Pekin, IL
These are absolutely fantastic as a travel size to take on the airplane, and also as a go-to quick option in both large and smaller purses. These come in 3 packs at CVS, Walgreens, WalMart. I love that they do not have lotion as they make a nice option to clean off glasses or a phone screen in a pinch.
Meagan J.
Meagan J.
Cherry Valley, Ca
I have had terrible allergies all of my life. Kleenex brand Kleenex is the only stuff I buy for this allergic nose! I don't need all of those lotions and such in my kleenex. Just give me the basic box of Kleenex and my nose is happy.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Dallas, TX
Love these for when I'm in class or just out and about in general. Wish it came with more in them though
Rosie O.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
I love these little tissue packs. They are great to keep in your purse or car. So you always have tissue when you are on the go. They have a great closure feature and are just so adorable.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.