Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Maria N.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
Love these, good to clean the face, i use the on the go packs, always have those in my bag, and in my son's bag
Edna T.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
Kleenex is the only brand to go to for facial tissues. They are super soft and easy on the skin.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
These are one of those don'e leave home without them type of items. I always have some in my purse or car because you never know with little ones. Theyre a great price for something that you use more than you would think that you do!
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
I always have Kleenex in my household. Perfect for many things especially when it's sick season (winter)
Chad H.
Chad H.
North Augusta, SC
Great products you can trust knowing you get your monies worth every time you buy.
Araceli  R.
Araceli R.
La Villa, TX
Kleenex facial tissue is a great product. When having children around you'll need these Kleenex. Great and durable
Grace R.
Grace R.
Brooklyn, NY
Give me a whole box! These are always at my household, they are so convenient and easy on your nose. No irritation whatsoever, I like the lotion ones.
Julianna B.
Julianna B.
Lynchburg, VA
I always hated the way that this product is designed. I can never keep the napkins in the plastic and the tape never seals again. It is cheap and it definitely shows. I do love the company, I just wish they would come out with better packaging.
Davina J.
Davina J.
Stone Mtn, GA
Kleenex is a trusted brand and these cute mini packs don't dissapoint. I keep one in my purse, in the car and on my desk. You never know when you might sneeze and more comes out than you expect! Easy to clean up any unexpected mess lol
Lee P.
Lee P.
Milton, FL
Best tissues! I keep a small pack in my truck, in my purse and by my bed. I make sure my kids have them in their backpacks as well! They are very soft and never harsh.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.