Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Will always choose these over the value brands, the value brands are rough and cannot handle my childrens extra runny noses.
Lela B.
Lela B.
Cairo, NY

Softest tissue ever. No more red sore noses! Thanks Kleenex you've certainly outdone yourselves. So recommend!
Kiah B.
Kiah B.

These actually do not feel like sand paper like most tissues, they are soft and creamy
Heather J.
Heather J.
Taylorsville, UT

Perfect packs! I love the bundle! I love these tissues too! I keep them in my car and they are perfect!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH

Kleenex is a great brand. The product always comes out properly and in one piece. They hold up to lots of pressure, as well. The boxes come in colors that can match any room!
Bindi C.
Bindi C.
Beavercreek, OH

Kleenex is my go to tissue for when I have a cold. It is soft and doesn't irritate my nose compared to other tissues. I also love that there are varieties that contain lotion and Vikcs.
Jill H.
Jill H.

These are great for travel sized kleenex! I keep one in my bookbag, my room, and in my pocketbook!
Rhianna W.
Rhianna W.
Asheville, NC

The compact size is so great for portability. I try to have one in the car and in my purse. They are nice and soft too.
aditi t.
aditi t.
Mineola, NY

Love these! They are soft and convenient great addition to a bag or a backpack.they are not very expensive would definitely recommend it.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Los Angeles , CA

I'm super prone to allergies and toilet paper hurts my nose. I always keep a box of these in my room. They work best and never hurt my nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.