Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Cara S.
Cara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

When we had to bring tissues into school we always got these. a great value for your money
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Brampton, ON

I love these tissues. so cute and easy to pop in your bag. i love finding the cute designs
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Council Blfs, IA

I love these cute little designs on every box. Make flu season seem a little more festive.
Jazzy M.
Jazzy M.
Reading, PA

These tissues are very soft I like using them they don't dry my nose from over use at all.
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA

I use Kleenex brand. I don't like the others too much lint. I've used the brand for years!
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Concord, NH

They r so soft it is one of the only kinds I can use cause they do not scratch up my nose
Good for the on the go person. Are great for you facial needs and cleaning up messes too.
Yaimee O.
Yaimee O.

Kleenex has been there through a lot. Cleaning my every runny nose. I love these tissues.
Kat S.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT

Great for your backpack or purse for on the go. Have the same quality as a box of tissues
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Nashport , Oh

I have never used this product in the sense that I have never heard of antiviral tissues.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.