Add a Photo

Photos (72)
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, OK

A very good product especially if you have a cold soft to the touch and does not rub your nose raw a definite must have product
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ

Kleenex tissue really does work better than generic brands. I like how sturdy it is and can clean up a mess quickly with it (nail polish accident or spilled make up) fast. It is soft and feels good when I have a cold. (Other brands were rough and turned my nose red!) I like the decorative boxes they put the tissue in especially during the holidays.
aditi t.
aditi t.
Mineola, NY

Love these! They are soft and convenient great addition to a bag or a backpack.they are not very expensive would definitely recommend it.
Rhianna W.
Rhianna W.
Asheville, NC

The compact size is so great for portability. I try to have one in the car and in my purse. They are nice and soft too.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.

This tissues are perfect for my sensitive nose! When I have a runny nose and constantly go through tissues, my nose starts peeling as if I had a sunburn BUT these tissues don't do that. These are really soft and I love them!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Muskegon, MI

These are adorable and super useful! The hubby definitely got brownie points when he had a bunch of these stuffed in my Christmas stocking after noticing that I almost never had Kleenex on me when I needed it. Now my purse always has a cute little to-go pack that has saved my nose on more than a few occasions!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH

Kleenex is a great brand. The product always comes out properly and in one piece. They hold up to lots of pressure, as well. The boxes come in colors that can match any room!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Taylorsville, UT

Perfect packs! I love the bundle! I love these tissues too! I keep them in my car and they are perfect!
Sarai L.
Sarai L.

Great tissue! I always have these on hand, and keep one in each room. The price is great. Love shopping at Walmart for everyday items, so much cheaper and good quality.
Karina C.
Karina C.

I trully like the design of the on the go tissue. They are very original. Also like the how soft they feel.Have used many brands and these are the best.The only thing that i suggest you change is the scent. Cause they smell bad .SOme hint's use floral,candy, fruit etc
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.