Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Ann T.
Ann T.
Cleveland
We have used this brand since we've been married, 47 years! I guess that speaks for them right there! They are strong, soft, and thin enough to do the job. I also use them in my makeup routine. In fact, they come in handy for all kinds of uses!
Denise G.
Denise G.
Pekin, IL
These are absolutely fantastic as a travel size to take on the airplane, and also as a go-to quick option in both large and smaller purses. These come in 3 packs at CVS, Walgreens, WalMart. I love that they do not have lotion as they make a nice option to clean off glasses or a phone screen in a pinch.
Junai W.
Junai W.
Plant city, FL
Yes please! I love how soft these are and super gentle when you have a stuffy nose. Plus they don't really leave those awkward white pieces on your face.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I absolutely love these things. I throw them in my backpack for school or in my purse. Its small, compact and the plastic case keeps them clean no matter how long they stay in your purse. I believe they are more expensive than buying a box but totally worth it.
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
June 19, 2014, 9:16 a.m.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex facial tissues are gentle on your nose and extra sturdy! They four pack provides a variety of designs to brighten up any room and best of all the 4 pack is affordable and most cost effective than buying a single box!
Kennie R.
Kennie R.
Keep a pack in my car, makeup bag, on the go bag and work. Never know when you're going to need some tissues.
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I love Kleenex Brand Tissue because it is strong yet gentle on my skin. When I'm sick or my allergies are bad and I need a tissue I want it to do it's job well but I don't want it to leave my nose red and raw. Kleenex never lets me down.
Bassett, VA
Love how they don't dry out your nose or make it raw when you wipe a lot :) Would definitely recommend this product
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Mason , MI
May 5, 2015, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
This is a great product! We always have a box or 2 sitting around the house! A great thing to have in your home!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
May 5, 2015, 1:58 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
So soft! Love that there is no excess of lotion on your hands after using it. Really great to use when I have a cold or during allergy season. Makes my nose so happy.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.