BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
The only brand of tissues I use! I'm a very loud/hard nose blower, and other tissues turn to dust with my nose power. Kleenex are the only ones I feel can handle my snot, haha!
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have always bought Kleenex when I need to buy tissues. Always buy a few boxes to keep around the house, if only they would get rid of that design on the box! Very old school
Jaira L.
Kleenex are tried and true. Soft and reliable. If you're looking for a sturdy soft tissue this would be the way to go. Plus With the 4 pack you can put them in multiple rooms 😊
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
Who's doesn't love kleenex ?? best tissues ever. high quality and super soft. i love having those in the bathroom,living room and the car because someone always needs a tissue.
Meagan J.
Cherry Valley, Ca
I have had terrible allergies all of my life. Kleenex brand Kleenex is the only stuff I buy for this allergic nose! I don't need all of those lotions and such in my kleenex. Just give me the basic box of Kleenex and my nose is happy.
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
Kleenex is a great brand. The product always comes out properly and in one piece. They hold up to lots of pressure, as well. The boxes come in colors that can match any room!
Dayana A.
The best tissue in convenient little packs. I use these on the go all the time with my toodler. The tissue is soft and I can stick the perfect size packs just about anywhere
Sarai L.
Great tissue! I always have these on hand, and keep one in each room. The price is great. Love shopping at Walmart for everyday items, so much cheaper and good quality.
Bette H.
Brooklyn, NY
Kleenex products never fail to disappoint with their superb quality. These square-shaped boxes are convenient for tucking into corners of desks and other cluttered areas.
Caiti C.
New berlin , WI
These are great tissues that don't hurt your nose when you feel sick. The cubes are nice because they aren't as big as traditional boxes and great for the car or office
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?