51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Keana B.
Keana B.
I love Kleenex--they are really the only tissues that I use whether it's from the box or from the plastic package.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
These are a must in our house. For the seasonal cold and flu or a tear jerkin movie. They are so incredibly soft and easy on the nose.
Monica H.
Monica H.
I got this as a sample from there website and it is great although I prefer puffs over this!
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Buy in pack and it takes forever to finish up which is great and the better value. I use it to clean my messes and cure the colds.
Constance S.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Great tissues. Super soft. The boxes are super cute designs. The price is just right
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
The designs are cute. Great to keep in the office. They are good quality and soft.
Madison L.
Madison L.
I love you Kleenex. They never break me out and my nose isn't dry and itchy after using
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
BIG SPRING, TX
Perfect pocket, bag, backpack size tissues. never go without. just tuck a pack in your bag and you're always prepared.
Savanah R.
Savanah R.
Always keep in my purse, car and everywhere. Allergies kick my butt and you can never have tok many tissues handy.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Love to take these with me everyday!! Easy to throw in the purse and go. The Kleenex are soft and great!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?