BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
Honestly, why would you use anything other than Kleenex? If you are sick and have a runny nose, you already feel cruddy, so why would you want to make your nose raw by using some other product?
Rosemary B.
I've been using these since elementary school! They are perfect for the car, purses, book bags, etc! I do wish the tissues in these packs were a bit more thick. I usually have to use two at once.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
I like the brand of Kleenex overall. These are good, especially since they come in multi-packs and are easy to keep around the house. I prefer Kleenex with Aloe for when I'm really sick. But, I keep regular Kleenex around the house for others to use in the winter.
Annamarie M.
Trenton, FL
Kleenex is an awesome brand. the tissues aren't super thin lie a lot of them and the lotion ones are the best. my kids have allergies so we use them a lot to prevent them for getting a raw nose.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Love this tissues, we always have a multi pack in the house. My moms had them around since I was a kid. They're definitely better than any store brand.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
I love these little tissue packs. They are great to keep in your purse or car. So you always have tissue when you are on the go. They have a great closure feature and are just so adorable.
Aileen D.
Kleenex is a brand that you can count on. I've used it forever and I love the themed boxes they come out with every once in a while. They're priced well and you can usually find them in bulk.
Bindi C.
Beavercreek, OH
Kleenex is my go to tissue for when I have a cold. It is soft and doesn't irritate my nose compared to other tissues. I also love that there are varieties that contain lotion and Vikcs.
Connie G.
Kinder, LA
I buy this four pack to put in my kitchen, my bathrooms and anywhere else I think tissues should go. They are compact, nicely decorated and fit anywhere. I even keep a box in my car.
Melissa R.
Cute and great for the car, slightly costlier than your average tissue box. I could purchase a regular tissue box than pay for the different design for the box to fit your vehicle.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?