Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Meagan J.
Meagan J.
Cherry Valley, Ca

I have had terrible allergies all of my life. Kleenex brand Kleenex is the only stuff I buy for this allergic nose! I don't need all of those lotions and such in my kleenex. Just give me the basic box of Kleenex and my nose is happy.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Fayetteville, NC

Kleenex tissues are by far the strongest tissues I have used. I love them when my nose is running!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.

So soft! Love that there is no excess of lotion on your hands after using it. Really great to use when I have a cold or during allergy season. Makes my nose so happy.
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Hillsboro, OH

Kleenex is the only brand of tissues I will use. The other brands make my nose dry, red, and itchy.
lizz c.
lizz c.

Very soft and gentle and come out easy they don't get stuck or fall in and they aren't flimsy and good to have for allergies and even to clean up small messes
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Valparaiso, IN

As a Kindergarten teacher, there is always a case of the sniffles. I use these daily, because they are cost efficient and good quality.
Rosie O.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI

I love Kleenex the only tissue brand I buy. Never do I get an irritated nose.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

I am a Kleenex devotee. I never buy any other brands. The bundle packs make shopping easier and usually costs less than buying individual boxes.
Haneda M.
Haneda M.
Cantonment, FL

Awesome tissues they work amazingly and the box is so cute. I would recommend this to anyone
Jillian B.
Jillian B.

I always buy kleenex before any other brand. they have small 100 or so count boxes which are perfect for the house.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.