Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Since I keep Kleenex everywhere, literally, I actually have this in the console of my car.
Irene L.
Irene L.

Soft and convenient tissue for the office or household. Doesn't shed. I like this product.
Iris C.
Iris C.
Irving , tx

I always have one box in my car in my bathroom and my room for my kids they use it so much
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Kleenex are the only tissues I buy. I like the ones with lotion when I'm sick with a cold.
Paula Q.
Paula Q.

Comes at a great size and will catch all of your sneezes! There are coupons for these too!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA

Strong and soft. Plus they don't leave a residue film or coating thanks to the lotion free
Kaylin M.
Kaylin M.

These kleenex tissue are soft and cheap i like to use them when I'm sick with a stuffy nose
Cathrine J.
Cathrine J.
New Iberia, LA

I love using these tissues when my nose is raw it soothes and helps and holds my snot well
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
England

Great for if u suffer with hayfever give the natural protection. And lovely softness too x
Katie G.
Katie G.
Sterling Hts, MI

Nice and soft and doesn't leave my nose all red after use. I would recommend this product.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.