Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (73)
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Buy in pack and it takes forever to finish up which is great and the better value. I use it to clean my messes and cure the colds.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
BIG SPRING, TX
Perfect pocket, bag, backpack size tissues. never go without. just tuck a pack in your bag and you're always prepared.
Savanah R.
Savanah R.
Always keep in my purse, car and everywhere. Allergies kick my butt and you can never have tok many tissues handy.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Love to take these with me everyday!! Easy to throw in the purse and go. The Kleenex are soft and great!
Selena Y.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
When the winter comes I love these. Tissues because you can carry it where you go.
Lisandra V.
Lisandra V.
Oct. 1, 2015, 11:18 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
A little thin, but I love having these on display because of the cute design!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
June 27, 2015, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: Upright
My parents (and consequently, me) are Kleenex loyal. These tissues are soft, but strong enough to withstand a lot of gunk! I try not to skimp on toilet paper or tissues because those sensitive areas need nice paper! I can use these more when I'm blowing my nose without getting really raw. We always have some in the car and our purses!
Corey W.
Corey W.
Sterling Hts, MI
I usually only buy tissues during cold and flu season but I have found that Kleenex brand is the best. They are strong and soft. Even the regular basic ones. I usually have to blow my youngest's nose quite often and she does not cry when I use Kleenex. And I like that I can make the most of one since I can have her blow, then fold, and blow again and then fold and wipe. Definitely one of the best out there. Just wish they were a bit cheaper.
brook c.
brook c.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my choice for MVP you always need Kleenex brand tissues to go in your purse in your car and at your office at work!!! just when you think you don't need them you release your in dire straights without a pack, pick yours up today
Tina L.
Tina L.
Garnerville, NY
I'm always amazed at how well this tissue works. I can't stand tissues that are too lotions and leave my hands feeling icky. This one is strong enough to hold...um....everything in without getting anything on my hands! It doesn't hurt that the box matches my purple bathroom! But that is kind of a big deal seeing as how some other tissues have hideous or childish patterns on them...this one is nice enough to leave out.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.