Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Auburn, WA
These are really soft they are great for cleaning they don't irritate my nose they are great for on the go they work really well so when you have a cold use these tissues
Coralan S.
Coralan S.
Columbia Fls, MT
I love these. Others make my nose sore. These i can use all day with out my face turning red. They seem to be fairly durable as well. These are my go to Kleenex for sure.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Greenville, MO
My family is very picky on facial tissues. It is actually pretty hard to get a type that isn't too hard. Kleenex brand is very good and holds up well
Tara N.
Tara N.
I have severe allergies and I go through a box a week. I love these and they always have really cute designs to match my house.
marian b.
marian b.
Kleenex is my favorite indispensable in my bag even in the diaper bag I use daily and the pocket presentation is my favorite
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Love these. Perfect for my little family. All of us have allergies/sinus problems so these come in handy when weather changes or just the air gets to us.
Nereida P.
Nereida P.
charlotte, nc
I love this product is perfect on the road , light weight and for every day use ,and decorate my house.I will recommend this product.
Anisha D.
Anisha D.
Pittsford, NY
Always good to have tissues if you have allergies or get sick a lot also they are not rough on the nose area so it feels really good to wipe your nose
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
FORT MADISON, IA
Soft and wonderful for your nose. love buying the 4 pack so that we always have summer on hand.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
These are a must in our house. For the seasonal cold and flu or a tear jerkin movie. They are so incredibly soft and easy on the nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?