51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
marian b.
marian b.
Kleenex is my favorite indispensable in my bag even in the diaper bag I use daily and the pocket presentation is my favorite
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
I go through so many tissues in a week. I like to buy multiple packs at once. Then you are more likely to not run out!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
San Diego, CA
These tissues are so soft I have dry skin and hate peeling around the noses. Using these tissues saves my skin so much
Nereida P.
Nereida P.
charlotte, nc
I love this product is perfect on the road , light weight and for every day use ,and decorate my house.I will recommend this product.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Love these. Perfect for my little family. All of us have allergies/sinus problems so these come in handy when weather changes or just the air gets to us.
Anisha D.
Anisha D.
Pittsford, NY
Always good to have tissues if you have allergies or get sick a lot also they are not rough on the nose area so it feels really good to wipe your nose
Talissa G.
Talissa G.
I love the fact that it doesn't irritate my nose , it is so soft , I keep different boxes around my house ...
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Toast, NC
I keep these all around the house at all times. They are soft feeling, an are GREAT to use on a little ones nose. I love them!
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
You can never go wrong with Kleenex brand. These packs are a great value. No brand companies to Kleenex
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
FORT MADISON, IA
Soft and wonderful for your nose. love buying the 4 pack so that we always have summer on hand.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?