Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Elainie C.
Elainie C.
Carlsbad, NM

I enjoy these soft amazing Kleenex! There just right I use then everyday my kids love them
Marissa H.
Marissa H.

This product is great! you don't need to use multiple tissues to get the job done!
khadijah c.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA

This product is really good for keeping and your big giant purse or your house or your office I like it plus it doesn't cut up your nose when you get really sick
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.

I absolutely love these brand of tissues. They are the best when you have little ones with runny noses. The tissues are soft and won't hurt their little noses. I can't ever justify buying any other type of tissue. Well worth their price.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

I love these kleenex. they work well and don't dry out your nose. I like them in the fall and winter when the allergies hit.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Strongsville, Oh

I have always loved Kleenex and it's my go to tissue brand. I would pay more to buy Kleenex than another tissue because I know I'm getting a quality product.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

The packs are great on the go. This is a must have in my purse or backpack during the cold season.
Rosemary B.
Rosemary B.

I've been using these since elementary school! They are perfect for the car, purses, book bags, etc! I do wish the tissues in these packs were a bit more thick. I usually have to use two at once.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA

I love these, they are very soft unlike other brands that make your noes sore when you get a cold. I would recommend this to anyone.
Araceli  R.
Araceli R.
La Villa, TX

Kleenex facial tissue is a great product. When having children around you'll need these Kleenex. Great and durable
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.