51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Elise M.
Elise M.
These are great tissues! They work great for stuffy noses! They are also super soft.
Caiti C.
Caiti C.
New berlin , WI
These are great tissues that don't hurt your nose when you feel sick. The cubes are nice because they aren't as big as traditional boxes and great for the car or office
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Bowling Green, KY
Probably some of the softest tissues I've used. the price isn't that great because they're a bit expensive, but still pretty great quality.
Madison L.
Madison L.
I love these. I have really bad allergies and I have to constantly carry tissues around with me. These have lotion so they make my nose feel so good
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Starke, FL
these are my go to. they don't leave your nose feeling itchy or burning. i always recommend these.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV
These are great to have around the house. Especially when anyone is sick. They are gental on your nose. These are the only brand we buy.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Allergies, seasonal cold, makeup remover, sometimes in lou of a napkin (or toilet paper), reach for the Kleenex! This is such a versatile products that I am truly thankful for!
Leticia B.
Leticia B.
Rock Hill , SC
I always have one of this in my bag. I like it because it is small to carry and very practical to use.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Charlotte, NC
Awesome that these come packed as so. Sent about for bundles to school with my kids. Kleenex is a brand I trust and these are awesome!
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
I buy these for my bedroom and bathroom. I like the square shape because it takes up less space and I love the different patterns you can get with Kleenex. It's not boring!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?