51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Starke, FL
these are my go to. they don't leave your nose feeling itchy or burning. i always recommend these.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV
These are great to have around the house. Especially when anyone is sick. They are gental on your nose. These are the only brand we buy.
Leticia B.
Leticia B.
Rock Hill, SC
I always have one of this in my bag. I like it because it is small to carry and very practical to use.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Allergies, seasonal cold, makeup remover, sometimes in lou of a napkin (or toilet paper), reach for the Kleenex! This is such a versatile products that I am truly thankful for!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Charlotte, NC
Awesome that these come packed as so. Sent about for bundles to school with my kids. Kleenex is a brand I trust and these are awesome!
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
I buy these for my bedroom and bathroom. I like the square shape because it takes up less space and I love the different patterns you can get with Kleenex. It's not boring!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Auburn, WA
These are really soft they are great for cleaning they don't irritate my nose they are great for on the go they work really well so when you have a cold use these tissues
Coralan S.
Coralan S.
Columbia Fls, MT
I love these. Others make my nose sore. These i can use all day with out my face turning red. They seem to be fairly durable as well. These are my go to Kleenex for sure.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Greenville, MO
My family is very picky on facial tissues. It is actually pretty hard to get a type that isn't too hard. Kleenex brand is very good and holds up well
Tara N.
Tara N.
I have severe allergies and I go through a box a week. I love these and they always have really cute designs to match my house.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?