Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
tammy m.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
Packaging is so nice and it works great I get this at Walmart and it works price is cheap not disappointing
Aileen D.
Aileen D.
Kleenex is a brand that you can count on. I've used it forever and I love the themed boxes they come out with every once in a while. They're priced well and you can usually find them in bulk.
Verónica S.
Verónica S.
Amazing! I always have a mini packet in my bag. Is necesary!!! i always go to target and buy some of these.
Elise M.
Elise M.
These are great tissues! They work great for stuffy noses! They are also super soft.
Caiti C.
Caiti C.
New berlin , WI
These are great tissues that don't hurt your nose when you feel sick. The cubes are nice because they aren't as big as traditional boxes and great for the car or office
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Bowling Green, KY
Probably some of the softest tissues I've used. the price isn't that great because they're a bit expensive, but still pretty great quality.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Starke, FL
these are my go to. they don't leave your nose feeling itchy or burning. i always recommend these.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Allergies, seasonal cold, makeup remover, sometimes in lou of a napkin (or toilet paper), reach for the Kleenex! This is such a versatile products that I am truly thankful for!
Leticia B.
Leticia B.
Rock Hill, SC
I always have one of this in my bag. I like it because it is small to carry and very practical to use.
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
I buy these for my bedroom and bathroom. I like the square shape because it takes up less space and I love the different patterns you can get with Kleenex. It's not boring!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?