Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Leticia B.
Leticia B.
Rock Hill, SC
I always have one of this in my bag. I like it because it is small to carry and very practical to use.
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
Oct. 1, 2015, 9:15 a.m.
Review for: Upright
I buy these for my bedroom and bathroom. I like the square shape because it takes up less space and I love the different patterns you can get with Kleenex. It's not boring!
Coralan S.
Coralan S.
Columbia Fls, MT
I love these. Others make my nose sore. These i can use all day with out my face turning red. They seem to be fairly durable as well. These are my go to Kleenex for sure.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Auburn, WA
These are really soft they are great for cleaning they don't irritate my nose they are great for on the go they work really well so when you have a cold use these tissues
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Love these. Perfect for my little family. All of us have allergies/sinus problems so these come in handy when weather changes or just the air gets to us.
Nereida P.
Nereida P.
charlotte, nc
Dec. 1, 2015, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
I love this product is perfect on the road , light weight and for every day use ,and decorate my house.I will recommend this product.
Anisha D.
Anisha D.
Pittsford, NY
Always good to have tissues if you have allergies or get sick a lot also they are not rough on the nose area so it feels really good to wipe your nose
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
These are a must in our house. For the seasonal cold and flu or a tear jerkin movie. They are so incredibly soft and easy on the nose.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Buy in pack and it takes forever to finish up which is great and the better value. I use it to clean my messes and cure the colds.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
BIG SPRING, TX
Perfect pocket, bag, backpack size tissues. never go without. just tuck a pack in your bag and you're always prepared.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.