Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Monica G.
Monica G.

They're cute and very gentle on the nose, I even have the ones you can carry in your purse.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.

I love these tissues because they keep my nose feeling very soft no matter what the weather
Sherry J.
Sherry J.
Azle, TX

Used a lot in my house worth the buy it leaves you felling clean and doesn't hurt your nose
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Spencerport, NY

You can never go wrong with "Kleenex", they're so soft so they don't make my nose irritated
Steve H.
Steve H.
Mission Viejo, CA

My nose smiles when it sees the tissue coming towards it. Soft but durable. I love Kleenex.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL

In my house this is a must and to be bought in bulk! Every room in my house needs Kleenex.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Rexburg

Good quality. The flatter box is great because it's not as noticeable and easier to store.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Brea, CA

Tissues to go are always a must in my purse you never know when you are going to need one.
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Milton, WV

Have always used Kleenex brand tissue....love them in any "form".....Very strong, no cons.
Cara G.
Cara G.
Claysville, PA

My go-to. I have allergies, so these are something that I'm always needing to have around.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.