Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO

These are a must in our house. For the seasonal cold and flu or a tear jerkin movie. They are so incredibly soft and easy on the nose.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.

Buy in pack and it takes forever to finish up which is great and the better value. I use it to clean my messes and cure the colds.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
BIG SPRING, TX

Perfect pocket, bag, backpack size tissues. never go without. just tuck a pack in your bag and you're always prepared.
Savanah R.
Savanah R.

Always keep in my purse, car and everywhere. Allergies kick my butt and you can never have tok many tissues handy.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN

Love to take these with me everyday!! Easy to throw in the purse and go. The Kleenex are soft and great!
Selena Y.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT

When the winter comes I love these. Tissues because you can carry it where you go.
Lisandra V.
Lisandra V.

A little thin, but I love having these on display because of the cute design!
Yesi R.
Yesi R.

I usually always but kleenex products around the house. They do the job and I wouldn't change it.
Terri S.
Terri S.
Niagara Falls, NY

These are very cute packaging for staple item. I found these as Target and every person that has seem them wants a pack. Thus, I will probably be buying another package. Perfect for summer travels!!
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Mason , MI

This is a great product! We always have a box or 2 sitting around the house! A great thing to have in your home!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.