BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
Kleenex is the brand that we use most often, the quality is by far the best in my opinion. Once I find a brand that I like, I generally tend to stick to it. I like the little upright boxes, they fit nicely anywhere.
Wendy C.
Love these!!!! So handy to keep in your purse,car,etc!! I usually get a pack of these at the dollar store once I run out. I highly rec them plus you never know when you'll need them!

Raechal M.
Independence , KS
The pocket pack makes traveling so much simpler especially for those who have allergies and need tissues all the time. The pocket pack doesn't take up much room in your purse and allows you to always be prepared.
Kathy C.
Kleenex will always be my favorite tissue brand. I keep boxes of them in different places around the house just in case I ever need them. They're so soft and don't rip through easily like competing brands.
Luxx M.
Kleenex Everyday Tissues Pocket Packets are so soft and the perfect size for your purse and car. And they are very strong can hold up to allegories .Perfect for this time of year or anytime of the year.
Carrie D.
Phoenix, AZ
My son goes through a lot of tissue so if its soft and keeps his nose from getting red its all good! Its even better if I can boxes without stupid looking flowers on it so this was all a plus in my house.
Felicia F.
Rensselaer, NY
I love the pocket packs, I keep one in my purse all the time. My best friend has mean allergies and I'm with him a lot, so they tend to go all to him but they are a life saver when you are in public!
Michelle K.
Kleenex is one of the products I keep in my house at all times. With allergy season here it's a must. The tissue doesn't fall apart and leaves no residue.
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
I don't see why there are any other products on the market. Working in a daycare, all the parents and kids bring these Kleenex in to use. Especially during cold and flu weather! That should tell you something :)
Molly G.
Erie, PA
So this is actually a review for the Kleenex anti-viral tissues but could not find that exact type on here. Anyways! These are super soft but strong and the box is HUGE so you really get a great deal!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?