51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
North Pole, AK
These tissues are regular quality Kleenexes. The packaging is appealing. The top tends to pop off, though. My kids love the tubes, though. They make amazing crafts, such as piggy banks or kaleidoscopes.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL
I carry this with me every where I go. I love the convenient size that fits right in my purse. Always handy to have!
katherine c.
katherine c.
miami, FL
son excelentes para llevar a donde quiera que vayamos!!! en especial para esos dias super acalorados!!!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Somerset, KY
These are great on the go tissues. Kleenex brand has always been my all time favorite. The lotion is a bonus.
Verónica S.
Verónica S.
Amazing! I always have a mini packet in my bag. Is necesary!!! i always go to target and buy some of these.
Aileen D.
Aileen D.
Kleenex is a brand that you can count on. I've used it forever and I love the themed boxes they come out with every once in a while. They're priced well and you can usually find them in bulk.
tammy m.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
Packaging is so nice and it works great I get this at Walmart and it works price is cheap not disappointing
Elise M.
Elise M.
These are great tissues! They work great for stuffy noses! They are also super soft.
Caiti C.
Caiti C.
New berlin , WI
These are great tissues that don't hurt your nose when you feel sick. The cubes are nice because they aren't as big as traditional boxes and great for the car or office
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Bowling Green, KY
Probably some of the softest tissues I've used. the price isn't that great because they're a bit expensive, but still pretty great quality.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?