Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (73)
Candice
Candice
This is great to use if you have a cold and need to put it in your purse, backpack, or anything else
Suzie M.
Suzie M.
Dallas, TX
I love these little pocket packs. They are extremely handy. I keep one in my purse and one in the car. I cannot even begin to explain how many times these have saved me and my son. A must have- at all times!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mansfield, MO
I love to keep these individual packets with me when I go to work or just about anywhere. The packaging is so cute!
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
North Pole, AK
Oct. 1, 2015, 5:28 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
These tissues are regular quality Kleenexes. The packaging is appealing. The top tends to pop off, though. My kids love the tubes, though. They make amazing crafts, such as piggy banks or kaleidoscopes.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL
I carry this with me every where I go. I love the convenient size that fits right in my purse. Always handy to have!
katherine c.
katherine c.
miami, FL
son excelentes para llevar a donde quiera que vayamos!!! en especial para esos dias super acalorados!!!
Verónica S.
Verónica S.
Amazing! I always have a mini packet in my bag. Is necesary!!! i always go to target and buy some of these.
Aileen D.
Aileen D.
Sept. 29, 2015, 9:30 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
Kleenex is a brand that you can count on. I've used it forever and I love the themed boxes they come out with every once in a while. They're priced well and you can usually find them in bulk.
Elise M.
Elise M.
These are great tissues! They work great for stuffy noses! They are also super soft.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Starke, FL
these are my go to. they don't leave your nose feeling itchy or burning. i always recommend these.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.