Add a Photo

Photos (69)
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN

Love to take these with me everyday!! Easy to throw in the purse and go. The Kleenex are soft and great!
Selena Y.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT

When the winter comes I love these. Tissues because you can carry it where you go.
Lisandra V.
Lisandra V.

A little thin, but I love having these on display because of the cute design!
Taren W.
Taren W.

My grandmother always carried tissues in her purse and I have followed suit. They can be used for so many things and are so much softer than a napkin. I keep them in my purse, the car, the diaper bag, my Bible bag, And I stash them throughout the house.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

Nice and convenient to have a smaller pack of Kleenex on hand that will fit easily into a small purse.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Dallas, TX

Love these for when I'm in class or just out and about in general. Wish it came with more in them though
Rosie O.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI

I love these little tissue packs. They are great to keep in your purse or car. So you always have tissue when you are on the go. They have a great closure feature and are just so adorable.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI

I keep at least one of these babies in my purse at all times. Especially with having two young kids, it comes in handy! From wiping boogies, makeup touch ups, after lunch clean up, to "crap, I just spilled my drink in my lap" moments. These tissues have ya covered! Well, as least enough to get you by!
Kelly E.
Kelly E.

I put these in my purse, diaper bag, basically anywhere. They are good quality and so handy while out and about.
Yuvelyn R.
Yuvelyn R.

This is super useful for us women when using public toilets are exposed to infections and this helps a lot. They are also perfect to carry in your wallet.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.