Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Sonya L.
Sonya L.
Alva, OK

I need tissues with lotion and these are my favorite. I like the thickness of them as well.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Fort Worth, TX

Great tissues in general. Soft on the nose. I have never had an issues with the brand ever.
Nikki V.
Nikki V.

Kleenex is the ultimate in tissue. Soft and smells decent. Doesn't irritate my nose at all.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

As a mom these are a must have. I keep them in my purse for my children. They come in handy
Janney P.
Janney P.

Aloe and lotion are perfect for my allergies. keep one in each room & in my car. love these
maggie s.
maggie s.
alexandria, VA

Who doesn't love tissues. These don't irritate your nose and are nice and soft on your skin
Angie H.
Angie H.
Cary, NC

This is a must have when you have a head cold. I need the aloe to help soothe my poor nose.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY

I love to use this because it is soft and makes my face feels amazing . Great for allergies
Kelley B.
Kelley B.
Stafford, VA

These are the best I use them all the time so soft and very convenient for me to use anywhere
Urenia R.
Urenia R.
Bronx, NY

Soft to the touch. When I'm sick Kleenex is my go to tissue. Love how soft it is on my nose
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.