Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Amairani S.
Amairani S.
Perfect for when you're on the go. They fit perfectly in your purse and they're super soft. They are packaged in a cute baggie
Candice
Candice
This is great to use if you have a cold and need to put it in your purse, backpack, or anything else
Haley W.
Haley W.
I keep a pack of these everywhere. There's one in my desk, my purse, my nightstand, you name it. They are very useful when you're on the go especially, and are too lazy to go wherever the actual Kleenex box is. However, they are more fragile than normal tissues.
Suzie M.
Suzie M.
Dallas, TX
I love these little pocket packs. They are extremely handy. I keep one in my purse and one in the car. I cannot even begin to explain how many times these have saved me and my son. A must have- at all times!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
I love to keep these individual packets with me when I go to work or just about anywhere. The packaging is so cute!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
At the beginning of every school year I send my son with these to class and his teacher is always very grateful, they cover a variety of classroom as well as home needs!
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
North Pole, AK
These tissues are regular quality Kleenexes. The packaging is appealing. The top tends to pop off, though. My kids love the tubes, though. They make amazing crafts, such as piggy banks or kaleidoscopes.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL
I carry this with me every where I go. I love the convenient size that fits right in my purse. Always handy to have!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Somerset, KY
These are great on the go tissues. Kleenex brand has always been my all time favorite. The lotion is a bonus.
katherine c.
katherine c.
miami, FL
son excelentes para llevar a donde quiera que vayamos!!! en especial para esos dias super acalorados!!!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?