BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Nicole c.
These are great because they are perfect for on the go! My boyfriend always ends up needing tissues for his allergies so it's convenient that j always have these near by!
Chelsea E.
Just the right amount of softness, but not so thick that you feel like you're killing twice as many trees. I like that I can blow my nose or my kids' noses and this tissue doesn't easily tear..smearing boogers on my hand. Ew!
April P.
Bloomfield , NJ
I would say Kleenex brand is the best! The tissue is so soft. I've tried other brands and they don't nearly work as well. They absorbs everything. And they don't fall apart. The boxes are cute too! I like the variety of colors.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
Kleenex facial tissues are gentle on your nose and extra sturdy! They four pack provides a variety of designs to brighten up any room and best of all the 4 pack is affordable and most cost effective than buying a single box!
Kristin K.
Stevens Point, WI
These are good for everyday use but I wouldn't recommend for someone who has the sniffles. They are not as soft as you need them to be. When you are blowing your nose a lot, they can leave your nose dry, red, and painful.
Heidi P.
North Pole, AK
These tissues are regular quality Kleenexes. The packaging is appealing. The top tends to pop off, though. My kids love the tubes, though. They make amazing crafts, such as piggy banks or kaleidoscopes.
Casey L.
Henrico, VA
These are so great! They are soft, but not too soft, so you never get that greasy feeling on your face. They're great for blotting oil from your face if you're skin is oily like mine. Always affordable and easy to find.
Jori D.
Plano, TX
The kleenex brand is amazing, it can be used for many different things. When I'm sick, kleenex are my go to tissues, and they don't dry out or irritate my sensitive skin!
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
I can not tell you how much I love Kleenex. They are the only brand that consistency is in every box and they are affordable. These are better quality then another top company claims to be. Kleenex is the way to go.
Wendy C.
Love these!!!! So handy to keep in your purse,car,etc!! I usually get a pack of these at the dollar store once I run out. I highly rec them plus you never know when you'll need them!

Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?