BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
North Pole, AK
These tissues are regular quality Kleenexes. The packaging is appealing. The top tends to pop off, though. My kids love the tubes, though. They make amazing crafts, such as piggy banks or kaleidoscopes.
Glory M.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
I love these little tissues to go because not every where I go has a tissue when I need it. It's so soft on my nose
Patti L.
Patti L.
I love that these have lotion it helps when you have a cold and use them a lot I also like that they are a 4 pack
Luxx M.
Luxx M.
Kleenex Everyday Tissues Pocket Packets are so soft and the perfect size for your purse and car. And they are very strong can hold up to allegories .Perfect for this time of year or anytime of the year.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL
I carry this with me every where I go. I love the convenient size that fits right in my purse. Always handy to have!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Kleenex is one of the products I keep in my house at all times. With allergy season here it's a must. The tissue doesn't fall apart and leaves no residue.
katherine c.
katherine c.
miami, FL
son excelentes para llevar a donde quiera que vayamos!!! en especial para esos dias super acalorados!!!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Somerset, KY
These are great on the go tissues. Kleenex brand has always been my all time favorite. The lotion is a bonus.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Love this tissues, we always have a multi pack in the house. My moms had them around since I was a kid. They're definitely better than any store brand.
Verónica S.
Verónica S.
Amazing! I always have a mini packet in my bag. Is necesary!!! i always go to target and buy some of these.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?