BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Ana b.
Buffalo , NY
Review for: Upright
La mejor Marca y la originar para esos día de gripes y congestión me encanta
Kaitlyn P.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
Since my allergies act up all year round, and I get sick often, my nose is constantly running. Because of this, I always have to have tissues on me. These are perfect to fit into any bag or purse and I always have a couple on me.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
I like the Kleenex brand of facial tissues. Doesn't dry out my nose or eyes when i need to wipe away a tear or blow my nose. Very soft and gentle!
Paula B.
Clemson , SC
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
Great idea to make tissues that that will fit in your car cup holder! finally i can find one in the car when i need it!
Kate S.
Review for: Car Wedge
You know, they're Kleenex so they're a good tissue. Doesn't rip easily, comes out of the box nicely and gets the job done. My only problem with this specific product is that it did not for between my seats and middle console.
Hailey S.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
Soft tissue for the skin and comes with lotion so noses spent redden, bleed, or peel. Good for on the go.
Meagan J.
Cherry Valley, Ca
I have had terrible allergies all of my life. Kleenex brand Kleenex is the only stuff I buy for this allergic nose! I don't need all of those lotions and such in my kleenex. Just give me the basic box of Kleenex and my nose is happy.
Shannon S.
Wayne, WV
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
With 3 kids in school these come in very handy. They are soft and convenient. Very easy on your face compared to other brands.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Family Size White 240
I get these when puffs are not on sale. These are a bit too harsh for my nose. :( but they are a bit cheaper.
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR
These are perfect to keep in your purse or your pocket or in the car! They are small pin the go packages of Kleenex that are convenient for anywhere you need them!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?