Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Suzie M.
Suzie M.
Dallas, TX

I love these little pocket packs. They are extremely handy. I keep one in my purse and one in the car. I cannot even begin to explain how many times these have saved me and my son. A must have- at all times!
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
North Pole, AK

These tissues are regular quality Kleenexes. The packaging is appealing. The top tends to pop off, though. My kids love the tubes, though. They make amazing crafts, such as piggy banks or kaleidoscopes.
Aileen D.
Aileen D.

Kleenex is a brand that you can count on. I've used it forever and I love the themed boxes they come out with every once in a while. They're priced well and you can usually find them in bulk.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA

Allergies, seasonal cold, makeup remover, sometimes in lou of a napkin (or toilet paper), reach for the Kleenex! This is such a versatile products that I am truly thankful for!
Tracy G.
Tracy G.

I buy these for my bedroom and bathroom. I like the square shape because it takes up less space and I love the different patterns you can get with Kleenex. It's not boring!
Coralan S.
Coralan S.
Columbia Fls, MT

I love these. Others make my nose sore. These i can use all day with out my face turning red. They seem to be fairly durable as well. These are my go to Kleenex for sure.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.

Love these. Perfect for my little family. All of us have allergies/sinus problems so these come in handy when weather changes or just the air gets to us.
Anisha D.
Anisha D.
Pittsford, NY

Always good to have tissues if you have allergies or get sick a lot also they are not rough on the nose area so it feels really good to wipe your nose
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO

These are a must in our house. For the seasonal cold and flu or a tear jerkin movie. They are so incredibly soft and easy on the nose.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.

Buy in pack and it takes forever to finish up which is great and the better value. I use it to clean my messes and cure the colds.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.