51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Amairani S.
Amairani S.
Perfect for when you're on the go. They fit perfectly in your purse and they're super soft. They are packaged in a cute baggie
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
I used to be a puffs user but I have recently switched to Kleenex. They're softer and more durable. Just great tissues. There's a reason that everyone defaults to call in tissues kleenexes!
Haley W.
Haley W.
I keep a pack of these everywhere. There's one in my desk, my purse, my nightstand, you name it. They are very useful when you're on the go especially, and are too lazy to go wherever the actual Kleenex box is. However, they are more fragile than normal tissues.
Candice
Candice
This is great to use if you have a cold and need to put it in your purse, backpack, or anything else
Suzie M.
Suzie M.
Dallas, TX
I love these little pocket packs. They are extremely handy. I keep one in my purse and one in the car. I cannot even begin to explain how many times these have saved me and my son. A must have- at all times!
Erin D.
Erin D.
We buy these Kleenex brand tissues all the time. They're strong without being rough or abrasive - important when you have a long-lasting cold with a constantly running nose.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
I love to keep these individual packets with me when I go to work or just about anywhere. The packaging is so cute!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
At the beginning of every school year I send my son with these to class and his teacher is always very grateful, they cover a variety of classroom as well as home needs!
Nicole c.
Nicole c.
These are great because they are perfect for on the go! My boyfriend always ends up needing tissues for his allergies so it's convenient that j always have these near by!
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
North Pole, AK
These tissues are regular quality Kleenexes. The packaging is appealing. The top tends to pop off, though. My kids love the tubes, though. They make amazing crafts, such as piggy banks or kaleidoscopes.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?