Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (73)
Ali J.
Ali J.
Kleenex are always the best puffs are OK but Kleenex have always been my favorite because they're so soft and I've always used them
Christina R.
Christina R.
Phoenix, AZ
When I need kleenex I go for the kleenex brand, because its thinker and softer then store brand. So not as messy plus Kleenex brand last longer since you only need one compared to store brand you need 2 or more or it goes right through and it breaks
Gemini M.
Gemini M.
I keep a small thing of Kleenex in my diaper bag and purse just in case I need them. I prefer puffs with lotion but these are a close second.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Hazel Park, MI
I mean, who couldn't always use tissue in their purse! And the price isn't terrible. I always have these in stock. They're like $1-2 for a four pack! Its amazing.
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
West New York, NJ
Good quality--not too thin; they're soft and absorbent.
Just what I needed. I go through a lot of these in the winter time.
Heather s.
Heather s.
Alabaster, AL
Great for on the go nose wiping, makeup blotting, and general use. Enough packs to give to my kids and stick one in my purse and car.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
ASheville, NC
Best thing since sliced bread. I have them everywhere especially in winter! The new package design and colors are cute too.
Leonor Mariana R.
Leonor Mariana R.
Super prácticos para llevar en la cartera, los uso tanto para eliminar el brillo de mi cara como para cuando voy al baño.
Amairani S.
Amairani S.
Perfect for when you're on the go. They fit perfectly in your purse and they're super soft. They are packaged in a cute baggie
Haley W.
Haley W.
I keep a pack of these everywhere. There's one in my desk, my purse, my nightstand, you name it. They are very useful when you're on the go especially, and are too lazy to go wherever the actual Kleenex box is. However, they are more fragile than normal tissues.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.