Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Rana K.
Rana K.

I have really terrible allergy, so runny noise is what I have to stuck with whenever season changes. I go through facial tissues so fast, and I tried almost all the ones that are available on the market. And by far this one is one of my favorite. I love how soft it is! No matter how many times I use, it doesn't hurt my under-nose area. It's pretty cheap if you purchase these at Costco or Sams club.
Matea G.
Matea G.
La Puente, CA

I honestly couldn't care less but I am giving them a 5-star rating because my husbands swear by them and use them regularly. We have a family pack in our house and it's affordable and lasts us a while! So upon my husband's word, I highly recommend Kleenex Facial Tissues.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Brookhaven, PA

I am a social worker, so there are a few things that I ALWAYS need to have on hand. Tissues are absolutely on that list. I love these because they're compact, soft, high quality, and cute. I can slide them into my work bag and go. Ready for allergies, sniffles, or tears....with hand sanitizer right next to it of course.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.

A dependable tissue. Decently priced for decent quality. They are awesome for a quick grab and go or to have a travel pack in my purse for random sneezes, however I don't suggest the Kleenex regular facial tissue for the sniffles when you're sick. They are not too kind to your nose or the moisture in your face.
Rose B.
Rose B.
Vermilion, OH

I like this brand and the design on these is super nice and goes great in any room. The down side though, like all tissue is that they leave your nose raw after a few go by. I had a bad cold and my nose needed lotion after every tissue. I still buy this brand, with 160 Kleenex in each box they are a good deal.
Ana Z.
Ana Z.

Necesarias para llevarlas en la cartera a todos lados, te sacan de cualquier apuro, las puedes usar para la cara, si tienes gripe, para el sudor, si derramas algo en fin, estas toallas son multiusos, si las uso y si las recomiendo.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.

I find these tissues on a regular basis and I absolutely. They are super soft and are very upset. I think he'll there a bit on the pricey side but when they are on sale they are a great buy. I will buy these again for sure.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Phoenix, AZ

When I need kleenex I go for the kleenex brand, because its thinker and softer then store brand. So not as messy plus Kleenex brand last longer since you only need one compared to store brand you need 2 or more or it goes right through and it breaks
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
ASheville, NC

Best thing since sliced bread. I have them everywhere especially in winter! The new package design and colors are cute too.
Suzie M.
Suzie M.
Dallas, TX

I love these little pocket packs. They are extremely handy. I keep one in my purse and one in the car. I cannot even begin to explain how many times these have saved me and my son. A must have- at all times!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.