51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Christina R.
Christina R.
Phoenix, AZ
When I need kleenex I go for the kleenex brand, because its thinker and softer then store brand. So not as messy plus Kleenex brand last longer since you only need one compared to store brand you need 2 or more or it goes right through and it breaks
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the only brand of tissue I use and the only brand I trust. They are so soft and gentle on the face. I would tell my friends to get this.
LaLa W.
LaLa W.
I love the Kleenex soothing lotion it is so durable and beyond soft. It's so gentle for my little one nose as well when I wipe she. Never fuss
Gemini M.
Gemini M.
I keep a small thing of Kleenex in my diaper bag and purse just in case I need them. I prefer puffs with lotion but these are a close second.
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
First of all the packaging is awesome, second its the perfect companion to my winter, unless I move to the maldives I'm pretty sure i will ever use them, i personally like the "long side" opening system and the paper is pretty soft too..!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Hazel Park, MI
I mean, who couldn't always use tissue in their purse! And the price isn't terrible. I always have these in stock. They're like $1-2 for a four pack! Its amazing.
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Good quality--not too thin; they're soft and absorbent.
Just what I needed. I go through a lot of these in the winter time.
Heather s.
Heather s.
Alabaster, AL
Great for on the go nose wiping, makeup blotting, and general use. Enough packs to give to my kids and stick one in my purse and car.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
ASheville, NC
Best thing since sliced bread. I have them everywhere especially in winter! The new package design and colors are cute too.
Leonor Mariana R.
Leonor Mariana R.
Super prácticos para llevar en la cartera, los uso tanto para eliminar el brillo de mi cara como para cuando voy al baño.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?