BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Candice
Candice
This is great to use if you have a cold and need to put it in your purse, backpack, or anything else
Haley W.
Haley W.
I keep a pack of these everywhere. There's one in my desk, my purse, my nightstand, you name it. They are very useful when you're on the go especially, and are too lazy to go wherever the actual Kleenex box is. However, they are more fragile than normal tissues.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
I used to be a puffs user but I have recently switched to Kleenex. They're softer and more durable. Just great tissues. There's a reason that everyone defaults to call in tissues kleenexes!
Jaleasa A.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Cant be without tissues espcially in allegy and in thw winter seasons i love thw lotion Kleenex due to using it so much
Suzie M.
Suzie M.
Dallas, TX
I love these little pocket packs. They are extremely handy. I keep one in my purse and one in the car. I cannot even begin to explain how many times these have saved me and my son. A must have- at all times!
Erin D.
Erin D.
We buy these Kleenex brand tissues all the time. They're strong without being rough or abrasive - important when you have a long-lasting cold with a constantly running nose.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
These are great to carry around in my purse and diaper bag and leave one in the car. Plus, you can always buy them with a little personality. You can't go wrong with Kleenex.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
At the beginning of every school year I send my son with these to class and his teacher is always very grateful, they cover a variety of classroom as well as home needs!
Nicole c.
Nicole c.
These are great because they are perfect for on the go! My boyfriend always ends up needing tissues for his allergies so it's convenient that j always have these near by!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
I love to keep these individual packets with me when I go to work or just about anywhere. The packaging is so cute!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?