Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (73)
Ana Z.
Ana Z.
Necesarias para llevarlas en la cartera a todos lados, te sacan de cualquier apuro, las puedes usar para la cara, si tienes gripe, para el sudor, si derramas algo en fin, estas toallas son multiusos, si las uso y si las recomiendo.
Marian A.
Marian A.
I have #allergies so it is very important that I keep tissue handy in case of a flare up. #Kleenex #tissues are very soft and durable. They don't irritate your nose as you wipe and the individual travel paks are very affordable.
Karla O.
Karla O.
These are great tissues for travel,work and school. They come in handy when you have allergies or a cold👍. They are something you should keep in your house or purse!
Toya A.
Toya A.
This is my go to whenever I have a cold. Extra gentle on the skin and never makes my nose irradiated I'm very satisfied with Kleenex. Not very expensive always a great buy for colds I would recommend this product to anyone!
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
Always amazing and good to take with me in my purse. Always have the little packs on me. Great absorbent and it isn't too thin. Perfect for sneezing and cleaning my fave from makeup also.... great product.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
I love the packaging of these tissues and how convenient they are. As a college student, I keep one in my purse, backpack, and jacket pocket. They are so handy and are perfect for when you have that unexpected runny nose. They are also soft and strong which I like.
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
It is always good to keep tissues in your bag, you don't know when you are going to need them. Kleenex is my favorite brand for tissues. I like these ones that come in separate envelopes.
Kyla H.
Kyla H.
Frostburg, MD
These tissues make you feel very comfy blowing your nose. They are very soft and durable. Help you out when you are sick and need tissues. Definitely recommended.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I find these tissues on a regular basis and I absolutely. They are super soft and are very upset. I think he'll there a bit on the pricey side but when they are on sale they are a great buy. I will buy these again for sure.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
I have terrible allergies and sinus issues so tissues are something I use very often. I like these because they don't make my nose raw. They work great for me.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.