BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Review for: Bundle
This is an everyday use product... especially when allergy season comes around. I end up needing a box in every room. I love this product because it's soft on my nose and doesn't burn it which some tissue brands do. Must buy!
Natalie R.
Fontana , CA
Review for: Upright
Just bought these the other day since i finally feel the cold weather coming! These are very convenient and not too harsh on the skin.
Nicole B.
Tracy, CA
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
I have terrible allergies which means I always have a box of Kleenex close by. I love that they are super soft and don't irritate my poor nose any more than it already is during allergy season. I love that Kleenex are affordable, especially when purchased in bulk from Costco!
Jessica I.
Hyde Park, VT
Review for: Car Wedge
I always carry a box of facial tissues in my car. I have two daughters and someone is always in need of a tissue. We have always kept a box in the car and it always ends up getting thrown on the floor and stepped on. One day I was shopping in our local grocery store and happened upon Kleenex Car Wedge Facial Tissues. I was so excited!!! Whoever thought of this concept is a genius!! The tissue box fits snugly between my seats in the car and that is where they stay. No more crushed boxes, no more dirty tissues!
Courtney W.
Review for: Everyday Box
I frequently purchase these tissues from The Dollar Tree for $1.00 a box! I like being able to have a box in all the rooms of my house but not spend a fortune. I also send them to school with my daughter a lot in the winter! Great buy and great product!
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
During the winter months, I always have a box or two on hand. It is worth it to spend a little extra money on Kleenex brand over the store brand since the quality is much higher. The lotion version is nice as well!
Alyssa W.
Review for: Upright
Love kleenex brand - they are tough enough for sneezes but don't feel like sandpaper on your nose
MacKenzie G.
Mooresville , NC
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
I've been sick a lot recently because of the weather change and these have been great to keep by my bed for when I suddenly have to sneeze.
Katelyn  .
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
Strong, soft, and sturdy. good product for those days when you are sick and need somthing soft on that sore nose
Jenna S.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
Always have to have little Kleenex tissue boxes. If you have a cold they are super easy to carry around with you just in case you would need some
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?