Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Belding, MI

This is the only kleenex that doesn't hurt my nose when I use it, I won't use anything else!
Zoe R.
Zoe R.

Work well I use theses to wipe off my make up brushed there soft so don't damage the brushes
Esther K.
Esther K.

Best tissues, soft absorbent, don't get junky brands it is just nor worth it. Get Kleenex!!!
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, Ca

Soft, not too thin. These are my go to when I need to blow my nose. They don't hurt my nose.
Francine D.
Francine D.
Colby, WI

These tissues are super soft and easy on the skin Like the size of the box also! great value
Carly R.
Carly R.
Bristol, CT

They're okay, but I find my nose and skun irritated if it use them for long periods on time.
Lesliam M.
Lesliam M.
Elizabeth, NJ

One of the softest tissues I've tried. Tend to buy these a lot. Get a great use out of these
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Republic, MO

Kleenex tissues are super soft and don't irritate your nose or make your nose red and itchy.
Jacky C.
Jacky C.

I usually prefer the to go packs but I sometimes buy this to leave in the car or my bedroom.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

Perfect when you have a cold or allergies and you need Kleenex tissues at a moment's notice.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.