Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Charlotte
Kleenex is the only brand of tissue I will buy.  They are the softest and strongest tissues that there are.  They are gentile enough to use on babies.  They do not tear even when they have to hold a lot.  They come in endless patterned and colored boxes that look cute in any bathroom.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Owensboro, KY
These SAVED me last semester when I was sick for over 3 months. To have something to wipe the occasional snot wad out in is convenient when they're in this nice little packaging. They're perfect to fit in a purse or backpack too. It also can be used to absorb excess oil on face throughout the day.
Matea G.
Matea G.
La Puente, CA
I honestly couldn't care less but I am giving them a 5-star rating because my husbands swear by them and use them regularly. We have a family pack in our house and it's affordable and lasts us a while! So upon my husband's word, I highly recommend Kleenex Facial Tissues.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Brookhaven, PA
I am a social worker, so there are a few things that I ALWAYS need to have on hand. Tissues are absolutely on that list. I love these because they're compact, soft, high quality, and cute. I can slide them into my work bag and go. Ready for allergies, sniffles, or tears....with hand sanitizer right next to it of course.
Celeste G.
Celeste G.
Walla Walla, WA
The packs are very useful to carry. You never know when you're gonna need it especially if you have children. this brand is super soft and not disappointing. It can be stored anywhere. They are also very affordable which is great. I feel like everyone should have this.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Super slick way of carrying Kleenex when you've got a gross runny nose! The packers are slim and even fit coat pockets well. I have seen these cheapest at the local Dollar Tree (2 packets for $1), but I usually end up getting them at a drugstore for convenience sakes :)
Estefany N.
Estefany N.
Texas
I absolutely love these! So easy to carry around and fits great in my purse. I tend to make mess or always be on the safe side in case one occurs. These come in handy for any spills or makeup fixes or for sick days. There's always one in one of my bags!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
A dependable tissue. Decently priced for decent quality. They are awesome for a quick grab and go or to have a travel pack in my purse for random sneezes, however I don't suggest the Kleenex regular facial tissue for the sniffles when you're sick. They are not too kind to your nose or the moisture in your face.
Rose B.
Rose B.
Vermilion, OH
Nov. 6, 2015, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
I like this brand and the design on these is super nice and goes great in any room. The down side though, like all tissue is that they leave your nose raw after a few go by. I had a bad cold and my nose needed lotion after every tissue. I still buy this brand, with 160 Kleenex in each box they are a good deal.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
I love the travel size! I got a Finding Dory pack and get tons of compliments of it! The tissues are very soft and do their job! They are easy access and very affordable. Definitely recommend! Only downside is only having 10 tissues per pack.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.