Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Mason, MI

These tissues are great! I always have to have some on hand and Kleenex is my favorite brand!
Kaytlyn L.
Kaytlyn L.
Port Colborne

Pretty box on its own and fits in decoritive kleenex boxes, doesn't iritate nose or dry it out
M K.
M K.

Top notch facial tissue out there. Family pack is best and the box lasts longer that expected
Laura R.
Laura R.
Central Village, CT

Love using Kleenex. It's soft on skin so it doesn't rough up your nose during the cold season
Seymar B.
Seymar B.

Very nice product. Very resistent and soft . I used to buy it because my allergies. I'm a fan
Trey  C.
Trey C.
Canton , OH

Great product! Doesn't make my nose sore and is moisturizing. Use after use it works amazing!
Mallori H.
Mallori H.

Perfect for allergy season. Doesn't leave my nose feeling raw and in pain. Love this product!
Jacqueline T.
Jacqueline T.

Does what they're supposed too. Aloe helps my nose not burn when I've got allergies or a cold
Carmen V.
Carmen V.
Brooklyn , NY

Very handy durable and soft for your nose or eyes this pack is the best it lasted me for ever
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Columbia Hts, MN

These are great to keep in your purse or on the go.. i also use them when dingy make up also.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.