BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
carrie j.
I love the quality you get with these tissues. There is a lot in each box so you have them for quite awhile. They are soft and non irritating. I love the simplistic outer box. It matches all the rooms of my house. This product is worth every penny.
Corey W.
Sterling Hts, MI
I usually only buy tissues during cold and flu season but I have found that Kleenex brand is the best. They are strong and soft. Even the regular basic ones. I usually have to blow my youngest's nose quite often and she does not cry when I use Kleenex. And I like that I can make the most of one since I can have her blow, then fold, and blow again and then fold and wipe. Definitely one of the best out there. Just wish they were a bit cheaper.
Casey L.
Henrico, VA
Love love love these little tissue packs! They're perfect for the car, or just toss them in your bag. They unfold to a regular size tissue, so one is plenty. The little tape closure sometimes falters, but I'm sure it's mostly from my abuse. Can't say enough good things about this product. They're soft too so now red nose!
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
Kleenex is the brand I grew up on, and it's what I've continued to buy as an adult. I like these boxes because they don't take up a lot of room, so I can have one in every room of the house without taking up too much space.
Brett H.
Leitchfield, KY
I have the worst allergies in the world, I swear. It's hard for me to find a tissue that doesn't leave my nose red and raw. Kleenex tissues are an essential for me when the seasons change. Just be sure to get the kind without lotion, I've found that the kind with lotion just irritates my allergies even more
Megan B.
Muskegon, MI
These are adorable and super useful! The hubby definitely got brownie points when he had a bunch of these stuffed in my Christmas stocking after noticing that I almost never had Kleenex on me when I needed it. Now my purse always has a cute little to-go pack that has saved my nose on more than a few occasions!
Tina L.
Garnerville, NY
I'm always amazed at how well this tissue works. I can't stand tissues that are too lotions and leave my hands feeling icky. This one is strong enough to hold...um....everything in without getting anything on my hands! It doesn't hurt that the box matches my purple bathroom! But that is kind of a big deal seeing as how some other tissues have hideous or childish patterns on them...this one is nice enough to leave out.
Nkoyo N.
Peyton, CO
Kleenex is one of my top favorite tissues. They don't irritate the skin if you have a cold having to blow your nose over and over and over again like other tissues do. It's super soft & leaves tour skin soft to tough
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
I keep at least one of these babies in my purse at all times. Especially with having two young kids, it comes in handy! From wiping boogies, makeup touch ups, after lunch clean up, to "crap, I just spilled my drink in my lap" moments. These tissues have ya covered! Well, as least enough to get you by!
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
During the winter months, I always have a box or two on hand. It is worth it to spend a little extra money on Kleenex brand over the store brand since the quality is much higher. The lotion version is nice as well!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?