51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Carol A.
Carol A.
If you're like me you want a good product and nice packaging. Kleenex gets it right with these slim pack tissues with sneeze shield. They fit right into your pocket or purse and the packaging is awesome inspired by Betsey Johnson. I love to share these tissues with friends and family. I often use these for party favors and gifts.
Ali J.
Ali J.
Kleenex are always the best puffs are OK but Kleenex have always been my favorite because they're so soft and I've always used them
Jeremiah f.
Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
Got the combo pack for on the go. Take them to work and being them for the kiddos can't beat them small and soft perfect Kleenex® Facial Tissue
Tiffanie K.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I came down with the nastiest of viruses in December, and I can't tell you how many TP rolls I would have went through if it wasn't for these little buddies! What I really like is that they are gentle on your nose, so if you're using them back to back, your nose won't go raw like it will with TP or paper towels. The fact that they're portable is just a cherry on top of a great product!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Phoenix, AZ
When I need kleenex I go for the kleenex brand, because its thinker and softer then store brand. So not as messy plus Kleenex brand last longer since you only need one compared to store brand you need 2 or more or it goes right through and it breaks
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the only brand of tissue I use and the only brand I trust. They are so soft and gentle on the face. I would tell my friends to get this.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
These definitely come in handy when you have a baby in the house. I always have a pack of these in my son's diaper bag wherever we go because he drools a lot so I always use these to wipe his mouth. These are small and very convenient wherever you go, rather you are sick or just use them for everyday use, they are amazing.
LaLa W.
LaLa W.
I love the Kleenex soothing lotion it is so durable and beyond soft. It's so gentle for my little one nose as well when I wipe she. Never fuss
Gemini M.
Gemini M.
I keep a small thing of Kleenex in my diaper bag and purse just in case I need them. I prefer puffs with lotion but these are a close second.
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
First of all the packaging is awesome, second its the perfect companion to my winter, unless I move to the maldives I'm pretty sure i will ever use them, i personally like the "long side" opening system and the paper is pretty soft too..!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?