Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (73)
Breeanna W.
Breeanna W.
June 24, 2016, 11:58 p.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
Love this brand. Perfect for sensitive skins. I love the aloe one the best.
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Economical excellent quality full sized soft Kleenex Brand facial tissues in small pocket sized packs (10 tissues per pack and 16 packs per display box that fits conveniently on a shelf in my closet). Each pocket pack is so very easy to carry whereever I go in my purse. jacket pocket, or car. There is a good sized slit with an adhesived tab on the wide flat top of the pack to give easy access to a tissue and to keep the remaining tissues nicely folded, organized, clean, and sealed up inside the plastic covering. The covering is a nice colorful pattern on each packet.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I can't say enough about this product. Not only is it affordable and can be found at any store in singles or packaged in groups. This product does it for our family. We always stock up on it since right now its cold and flu season and everyone in this house but our youngest has had the flu and I really hope he doesn't. I love the aloe on the tissues.
Rana K.
Rana K.
I have really terrible allergy, so runny noise is what I have to stuck with whenever season changes. I go through facial tissues so fast, and I tried almost all the ones that are available on the market. And by far this one is one of my favorite. I love how soft it is! No matter how many times I use, it doesn't hurt my under-nose area. It's pretty cheap if you purchase these at Costco or Sams club.
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Kleenex has always been the,brand for me when my nose gets running. I appreciated these a whole lot last week when I came down with a virus. Puffs Facial Tissues are really good and soft, too, but I always find myself going with Kleenex in the end.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Roma, TX
I always have this product with me considering y allergies and my emotional-self. If I am not blowing my nose into them, I am crying my eyes out. Unlike other products, they are very soft and do not leave you with an itchy red nose. I highly recommend them.
Marley P.
Marley P.
I always keep a travel pack of Kleenex in my backpack, purse, car, toiletry bag... pretty much everywhere! While Kleenex brand is a little more spendy than store brands, I think they are better quality. Plus, the packaging is super cute and makes me happy!
Monica I.
Monica I.
Manteca, CA
So soft! You can't go cheap on facial tissue. Kleenex brand is wonderful and works great. This tissue is so gentle and soft on my face and for my small children to use. I love the multi pack of to go sized tissue. I take them everywhere and they also fit in my pocket. A must buy
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Best for comfort and quality! I have regular sinus so I usually use a lot of tissue. I used to think tissue are all the same and kept buying the store brands, but ever since I tried Kleenex, I know they are not! Store brand tissues are rough and dry, but Klennex tissue is so soft and gentle on the skin - it doesn't redden my nose. Love it!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
These tissues are always at my desk.  I love that you can buy them in bulk.  They are gentle yet sturdy.  They do not have a waxy feeling to them.  The boxes are cute packaging.  The pricing is more expensive than other brands but I would pay for it as this is the only brand and type I like.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.