51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
As a mom having these in my purse, diaper bag, car, and work bag are a must. There is always a runny nose, boo-boo or tear needing a Tissue. This size is a great option to have ready on the go.
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
It is always good to keep tissues in your bag, you don't know when you are going to need them. Kleenex is my favorite brand for tissues. I like these ones that come in separate envelopes.
Giselle F.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I like these facial tissues a lot! They are soft and sometimes infused with vaporub or lotion. Of course when you are sick, it doesn't matter what tissue you use your nose will get very dry! They are affordable and I get them mostly at walmart.
Natalie E.
Natalie E.
Nashville
These to-go packs help me survive allergy season in Nashville. I always have them on me. The packaging stays sticky so the Kleenexes are protected in my sometimes messy purse.
Kyla H.
Kyla H.
Frostburg, MD
These tissues make you feel very comfy blowing your nose. They are very soft and durable. Help you out when you are sick and need tissues. Definitely recommended.
Vicki F.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
My family and I love Kleenex tissue all year round they are very soft and they heal your sore nose from constantly blowing love this product I will purchase again.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I love Kleenex tissues!! They are very soft and strong and work fantastic!! I have a little travel pack that I keep in my purse for emergencies, and it is awesome!!
Izabella F.
Izabella F.
lexington
These are my personal favorite tissues!! They are gentle on the skin. They are soft and are great when you have a cold! They are also cheap so I would suggest!!!
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I find these tissues on a regular basis and I absolutely. They are super soft and are very upset. I think he'll there a bit on the pricey side but when they are on sale they are a great buy. I will buy these again for sure.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
I have terrible allergies and sinus issues so tissues are something I use very often. I like these because they don't make my nose raw. They work great for me.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?