Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Casey K.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
INTRODUCTION:
Every year, I get a sinus infection in the Spring. In the Fall, my nose runs all Winter with the cold weather. I might go through a box of tissues over the course of 3 days. With so much nose blowing, I go through a lot of tissues. It doesn't take long for my nose to get chaffed from constant blowing. Needless to say, I have used several brands of tissues over the years.

PROBLEMS WITH OTHER TYPES OF TISSUES:
The standard tissues in any brand feel like sandpaper. The ultra soft tissues come apart very easily and leave tissue residue over my nose, particularly if I haven't shaved in the last 8 hours or more. Some types of tissues don't feel very absorbent either, but that's typically the generic brands.

KLEENEX WITH LOTION:
These tissues are a happy medium between soft and strong tissues. I'm not going to claim that I never get a red, sore nose from these. However, It usually takes me about 4-5 days of constant nose blowing (much better than most tissues I've used). While not the absolute softest I've ever used, they don't shatter and break apart after like those ultra soft tissues. Overall, they are a good balance of soft, strong, and absorbent!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
These tissues are always at my desk.  I love that you can buy them in bulk.  They are gentle yet sturdy.  They do not have a waxy feeling to them.  The boxes are cute packaging.  The pricing is more expensive than other brands but I would pay for it as this is the only brand and type I like.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Charlotte
Kleenex is the only brand of tissue I will buy.  They are the softest and strongest tissues that there are.  They are gentile enough to use on babies.  They do not tear even when they have to hold a lot.  They come in endless patterned and colored boxes that look cute in any bathroom.
Carissa P.
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
I love the Perfect Fit Kleenex. I found them around Christmas and bought a few packs. They fit everywhere. I always have tissues in my car and always fighting with the boxes getting crushed or something. With these you don't have that problem. They fit in the cup holders and are easily accessible!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Owensboro, KY
These SAVED me last semester when I was sick for over 3 months. To have something to wipe the occasional snot wad out in is convenient when they're in this nice little packaging. They're perfect to fit in a purse or backpack too. It also can be used to absorb excess oil on face throughout the day.
Matea G.
Matea G.
La Puente, CA
I honestly couldn't care less but I am giving them a 5-star rating because my husbands swear by them and use them regularly. We have a family pack in our house and it's affordable and lasts us a while! So upon my husband's word, I highly recommend Kleenex Facial Tissues.
Jordin W.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
One of the best products to keep in my purse. I try to carry a pack with me at all times just because you never know when you (or someone else) might need a tissue. I've tried other brands, but Kleenex is the only way to go. It gets the job done and is still so gentle on your nose
Maria De Jesus B.
Maria De Jesus B.
Kleenex Facial Tissues to go packs are perfect to pack and take anywhere! I have bad allergies on a daily basis and always use my Kleenex as it never dries and chaps the skin around my nose no matter how often I use them. I keep one in my purse as a must! So affordable!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Brookhaven, PA
I am a social worker, so there are a few things that I ALWAYS need to have on hand. Tissues are absolutely on that list. I love these because they're compact, soft, high quality, and cute. I can slide them into my work bag and go. Ready for allergies, sniffles, or tears....with hand sanitizer right next to it of course.
Celeste G.
Celeste G.
Walla Walla, WA
The packs are very useful to carry. You never know when you're gonna need it especially if you have children. this brand is super soft and not disappointing. It can be stored anywhere. They are also very affordable which is great. I feel like everyone should have this.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.