BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Melissa H.
Belgrade, MT
I absolutely love these little packs! They are perfect for my purse and my carry on bags. They are handy for when I'm teary eyed or have a little cold or even to touch up my makeup. My favorites are the ones with lotion and the eucalyptus ones.
Christina R.
Phoenix, AZ
When I need kleenex I go for the kleenex brand, because its thinker and softer then store brand. So not as messy plus Kleenex brand last longer since you only need one compared to store brand you need 2 or more or it goes right through and it breaks
Joanne H.
Honolulu, HI
I love these cute tissue packages! As someone who travels a lot between continents, I am always on plane rides, car rides, bus rides, you name it. Sometimes I may get sick along the way, or have allergies so it's not very practical to be carrying around an entire box of Kleenex. These babies are perfect for stowing away in my luggage, or bag and are perfect for when you accidentally spill water on the table or sharing when someone next to you really needs one.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
These definitely come in handy when you have a baby in the house. I always have a pack of these in my son's diaper bag wherever we go because he drools a lot so I always use these to wipe his mouth. These are small and very convenient wherever you go, rather you are sick or just use them for everyday use, they are amazing.
Lisa A.
Willimantic, CT
Sorry but I can only use Kleenex with lotion. These scratch and leave red marks on my face when I'm having an allergy attack or a cold,runny or stuffy nose. Once the runny nose is gone then my face has to heal up. No fun. I love Kleenex Brand but it must have lotion in order for my personal use.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
First of all the packaging is awesome, second its the perfect companion to my winter, unless I move to the maldives I'm pretty sure i will ever use them, i personally like the "long side" opening system and the paper is pretty soft too..!
Autumn B.
These boxes last forever. I keep them at work, I keep them at home, I keep them in my car ha! I'm not much for only buying one brand of tissue I honestly think they all work about the same. You can usually find boxes with cute designs so they aren't such an eye sore which I appreciate.
Jonathan M.
South Plainfield, NJ
The facial tissues are really soft and feel great on your face. The pros are that they are effective and it doesn't hurt if you wipe your face. I like the big packs where it has several boxes of tissues in them because it lasts a while, you only need 1 tissue rather than 5.
Bella P.
These are really nice tissues. They don't make your skin too red and they're really really soft! The only downside is that they really aren't that affordable. I would by this for myself and definitely recommend them but don't use them for a classroom or something
Marci M.
These pocket packs are super handy to keep in the car, my purses, my school bags and all around the house because the way they open and close actually keeps them together and not constantly open like others. Also great for travel, strongly recommend.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?