Add a Photo

Mariangel C.
Medley, FL
June 21, 2016, 4:45 p.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
These are the closest I could find to review. They were the first ones I tried a few time ago and the ones I would use since. I used it to blot my face when it was very oily but you can use them also to dry your hands when washing it, and clean too. So they are very useful.
Kalina Y.
Kalina Y.
Leesburg, AL
June 22, 2016, 12:17 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
I am a office manager over a few different Psychology offices and I buy Kleenex in bulk because cheap, the boxes look really pretty and I know that I can trust the brand. It makes people comfortable when you hand them a Kleenex that is so soft and it's great for Flu season.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Eau Claire, WI
June 22, 2016, 1:48 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
The Kleenex with lotion and aloe are my favorite because they are soft on the skin. Many tissues leave your nose/skin feeling scratchy and irritated, but this affordable option allows you to feel comfortable, which is the best when you're sick! They're the only kind I buy!
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Surprise , AZ
June 21, 2016, 2:55 p.m.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
Runny nose? no problem. gentle enough on your sore nose but tough on snot. versatile can really be used for anything, nail polish remover, wiping drool off your baby's mouth and drying your eyes. i think there are softer tissues out there so these could be a little better.
Jana F.
Jana F.
June 23, 2016, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
I really liked the Ultra soft facial tissues my Kleenex. My son and I have very sensitive skin and these tissues have been the best I've found. With allergies and a lot of nose blowing I've been very happy with these tissue. Very affordable and I would recommend to anyone.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Tucson, AZ
Perfect little package to keep in your purse or send with your kids in their backpack for school! They are effective and awesome to be able to take on the go with you! very inexpensive and coupons everywhere! I am a big fan and would recommend, allergy season is the worst!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
June 21, 2016, 11:37 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
I pretty much only buy Kleenex tissues do something about the different varieties of boxes and sizes they have plus the quality of the tissue. I try to just stick with the regular plain or even the aloe kind I don't really like the ones with lotion they seem a little heavy
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Fresno, CA
June 26, 2016, 2:14 a.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
I love the packaging of these tissues, it's really outside of the box not your traditional tissue packaging. This cylinder shaping is really decorative and isn't an eyesore like offer rectangular boxes out on the market. The tissues themselves are great and nice and soft.
Shayna N.
Shayna N.
Canton, MI
June 21, 2016, 5:36 p.m.
Review for: Family Size
Buying the most of one product, I find that you will get them cheaper usually. I like Kleenex brand. It is very easy on your nose. However, I find that another brand works better at not drying out my skin. I also find myself using maybe two at a time when blowing my nose.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Westminster, CO
June 25, 2016, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: Family Size
They're tissues. But, the kind you actually want around when you've got a cold or rampant allergies. They are soft and comfortable, and aren't those super thin disappointing ones. As far as tissues go these are a middle of the road price point - but worth the bump up imo!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.