Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Monica I.See all 74 photos
51 colors available

Photos (74)
Vany G.
Vany G.
Bloomfield, NJ

These are lifesavers! My husband and I deal with crazy, bad allergies that result in tons of running noses. We wipe our noses raw! That's when these babies swoop in to save the day. The lotion helps so much. It also leaves just enough to hydrate without being a sticky mess.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Eau Claire, WI
The Kleenex with lotion and aloe are my favorite because they are soft on the skin. Many tissues leave your nose/skin feeling scratchy and irritated, but this affordable option allows you to feel comfortable, which is the best when you're sick! They're the only kind I buy!
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Surprise , AZ
Runny nose? no problem. gentle enough on your sore nose but tough on snot. versatile can really be used for anything, nail polish remover, wiping drool off your baby's mouth and drying your eyes. i think there are softer tissues out there so these could be a little better.
Jana F.
Jana F.
I really liked the Ultra soft facial tissues my Kleenex. My son and I have very sensitive skin and these tissues have been the best I've found. With allergies and a lot of nose blowing I've been very happy with these tissue. Very affordable and I would recommend to anyone.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I pretty much only buy Kleenex tissues do something about the different varieties of boxes and sizes they have plus the quality of the tissue. I try to just stick with the regular plain or even the aloe kind I don't really like the ones with lotion they seem a little heavy
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Tucson, AZ
Perfect little package to keep in your purse or send with your kids in their backpack for school! They are effective and awesome to be able to take on the go with you! very inexpensive and coupons everywhere! I am a big fan and would recommend, allergy season is the worst!
Shayna N.
Shayna N.
Canton, MI
Buying the most of one product, I find that you will get them cheaper usually. I like Kleenex brand. It is very easy on your nose. However, I find that another brand works better at not drying out my skin. I also find myself using maybe two at a time when blowing my nose.
Krisztina K.
Krisztina K.
Albuquerque, NM
These are a must have in my house! living in New Mexico especially in the spring always brings on allergies. These are gentle on my skin and make sure that it doesn't get rubbed raw from all the nose blowing. I would recommend theses for anyone who suffers from allergies!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Westminster, CO
They're tissues. But, the kind you actually want around when you've got a cold or rampant allergies. They are soft and comfortable, and aren't those super thin disappointing ones. As far as tissues go these are a middle of the road price point - but worth the bump up imo!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Fresno, CA
I love the packaging of these tissues, it's really outside of the box not your traditional tissue packaging. This cylinder shaping is really decorative and isn't an eyesore like offer rectangular boxes out on the market. The tissues themselves are great and nice and soft.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?