BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I pretty much only buy Kleenex tissues do something about the different varieties of boxes and sizes they have plus the quality of the tissue. I try to just stick with the regular plain or even the aloe kind I don't really like the ones with lotion they seem a little heavy
Shayna N.
Shayna N.
Canton, MI
Buying the most of one product, I find that you will get them cheaper usually. I like Kleenex brand. It is very easy on your nose. However, I find that another brand works better at not drying out my skin. I also find myself using maybe two at a time when blowing my nose.
tiaira c.
tiaira c.
Boston, MA
No problems! its doesn't mess with nose and leaves my nose dry which is something i really hate about certain tissue brands. The product wasn't disappointing because it worked but i mean if your getting the to go pack that you carry in your bag than yup the price is good.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Fresno, CA
I love the packaging of these tissues, it's really outside of the box not your traditional tissue packaging. This cylinder shaping is really decorative and isn't an eyesore like offer rectangular boxes out on the market. The tissues themselves are great and nice and soft.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Westminster, CO
They're tissues. But, the kind you actually want around when you've got a cold or rampant allergies. They are soft and comfortable, and aren't those super thin disappointing ones. As far as tissues go these are a middle of the road price point - but worth the bump up imo!
Krisztina K.
Krisztina K.
Albuquerque, NM
These are a must have in my house! living in New Mexico especially in the spring always brings on allergies. These are gentle on my skin and make sure that it doesn't get rubbed raw from all the nose blowing. I would recommend theses for anyone who suffers from allergies!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Ocilla, GA
I love the Kleenex Facial Tissues with Lotion. I think that the lotion makes the tissue extra soft and helps to keep my nose from drying out as badly. You can find them at just about any store that you go into and that's really convenient. They're not too pricey, either.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
These tissues are so soft and amazing! I use these all spring long when my allergies get really bad! Unlike other tissues, these don't leave my nose red and raw after a while of use because they are infused with lotion. Would recommend these to anyone with sensitive skin
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
I do not care for these. Although I understand the draw, the lotion does not comfort my skin any more than regular tissues. On top of that, the lotion in this product made my skin break out really badly. Although the tissue itself is effective, the execution is very bad.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Bentonville, AR
With allergies, colds, and emotions always running high in our home, these are never far from reach in any room. All 3 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, and living room have a box of these at all times and extras in the garage. Thick and soft and perfect for whatever comes our way!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?