BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Kimberly F.
Review for: Upright
These are the only tissues i use, they're so soft and doesn't leave my nose red like others.
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA
Review for: Upright
These facial tissues are very gentle on your skin. They won't give you a rash. I am a lover of the travel pack as I can clean quick small messes that the kids make. I always make sure to keep one in my stand and one at work for the sniffles.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
Review for: Upright
Who's doesn't love kleenex ?? best tissues ever. high quality and super soft. i love having those in the bathroom,living room and the car because someone always needs a tissue.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
I can not tell you how much I love Kleenex. They are the only brand that consistency is in every box and they are affordable. These are better quality then another top company claims to be. Kleenex is the way to go.
Delakshi L.
Staten island, Ny
Review for: Upright
Super soft and worth the price. Love this product.My go to tissues for everyday use.
Kathy C.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex will always be my favorite tissue brand. I keep boxes of them in different places around the house just in case I ever need them. They're so soft and don't rip through easily like competing brands.
kelly p.
I've always been a kleenex fan. Their tissues don't hurt my nose. I usually use these when I'm sick, and it's such a relieve when I use them after the generic kind
DiMee Z.
Mount Royal, NJ
Review for: Upright
Very soft on the nose for a reasonable price and also very absorbent. Can be flushed down the toilet without issues.
Jaira L.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex are tried and true. Soft and reliable. If you're looking for a sturdy soft tissue this would be the way to go. Plus With the 4 pack you can put them in multiple rooms 😊
Brenda V.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex! Has always been a life saver I just love this brand of tissue Especially during cold winter or when I'm sick
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?