BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Toya A.
This is my go to whenever I have a cold. Extra gentle on the skin and never makes my nose irradiated I'm very satisfied with Kleenex. Not very expensive always a great buy for colds I would recommend this product to anyone!
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
As a mom having these in my purse, diaper bag, car, and work bag are a must. There is always a runny nose, boo-boo or tear needing a Tissue. This size is a great option to have ready on the go.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
It is always good to keep tissues in your bag, you don't know when you are going to need them. Kleenex is my favorite brand for tissues. I like these ones that come in separate envelopes.
Kyla H.
Frostburg, MD
These tissues make you feel very comfy blowing your nose. They are very soft and durable. Help you out when you are sick and need tissues. Definitely recommended.
Stacy S.
I find these tissues on a regular basis and I absolutely. They are super soft and are very upset. I think he'll there a bit on the pricey side but when they are on sale they are a great buy. I will buy these again for sure.
Izabella F.
lexington
These are my personal favorite tissues!! They are gentle on the skin. They are soft and are great when you have a cold! They are also cheap so I would suggest!!!
Ashley R.
Lakeland, Florida
I'm a teacher with fierce seasonal allergies. If I'm not suffering a cold from one of my students, then I'm sneezing because something's pollinating (allergy meds don't always work). These convenient, 2-ply squares of tissue do a fantastic job of taming my faucet nose without turning me into Rudolph the Red-Nosed Middle School Teacher. I don't like the "fancy" tissues with menthol and lotion and fairy dust; these ones do the job just right.
Courtney C.
Hazel Park, MI
I mean, who couldn't always use tissue in their purse! And the price isn't terrible. I always have these in stock. They're like $1-2 for a four pack! Its amazing.
Carol A.
If you're like me you want a good product and nice packaging. Kleenex gets it right with these slim pack tissues with sneeze shield. They fit right into your pocket or purse and the packaging is awesome inspired by Betsey Johnson. I love to share these tissues with friends and family. I often use these for party favors and gifts.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I came down with the nastiest of viruses in December, and I can't tell you how many TP rolls I would have went through if it wasn't for these little buddies! What I really like is that they are gentle on your nose, so if you're using them back to back, your nose won't go raw like it will with TP or paper towels. The fact that they're portable is just a cherry on top of a great product!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?