51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Mali C.
Mali C.
I always buy kleenex tissues as they are gentle on the nose. These to go packs are great and convenient. They fit into your bag no problem! There are 10 in each pouch which I think is more then enough. I will buy this product again
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
The best of the best.Nice and soft for when you feeling really sick. I love how when I'm sick I can use these. the soft material to my nose is refreshing. it's affordable and useful. buy these for kids or adults. very good!! great buy.
Lexie P.
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
These are always my go to tissues. They are usually the most expensive but it is so worth your money. I love how soft they are. They never hurt my nose and they are still affordable even though they are the best tissues out there
Marian A.
Marian A.
I have #allergies so it is very important that I keep tissue handy in case of a flare up. #Kleenex #tissues are very soft and durable. They don't irritate your nose as you wipe and the individual travel paks are very affordable.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Great product! It's not in a huge box , it's small and compact which makes it easy to put in a purse, book bag, console of your car and many other places . The tissue is very soft which doesn't leave your nose feeling raw.
Karla O.
Karla O.
These are great tissues for travel,work and school. They come in handy when you have allergies or a cold👍. They are something you should keep in your house or purse!
Toya A.
Toya A.
This is my go to whenever I have a cold. Extra gentle on the skin and never makes my nose irradiated I'm very satisfied with Kleenex. Not very expensive always a great buy for colds I would recommend this product to anyone!
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
When I'm sick this is the brand of tissue I reach for. I especially like how soft they feel as your nose tends to always get super sore when you have a cold. These are super affordable in the best brand out there.
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
Always amazing and good to take with me in my purse. Always have the little packs on me. Great absorbent and it isn't too thin. Perfect for sneezing and cleaning my fave from makeup also.... great product.
Meaghann S.
Meaghann S.
The best tissues. I refuse to buy generic version of tissues because they just scratch my nose and eyes. I have terrible allergies and carry the travel packs with me every where. They're life savers!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?