51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Carissa P.
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
I love the Perfect Fit Kleenex. I found them around Christmas and bought a few packs. They fit everywhere. I always have tissues in my car and always fighting with the boxes getting crushed or something. With these you don't have that problem. They fit in the cup holders and are easily accessible!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
These SAVED me last semester when I was sick for over 3 months. To have something to wipe the occasional snot wad out in is convenient when they're in this nice little packaging. They're perfect to fit in a purse or backpack too. It also can be used to absorb excess oil on face throughout the day.
Indira V.
Indira V.
I always carry tissues in my bag and these are very soft and gentle on the skin. The only con I find is in the packaging as the adhesive sometimes tugs on the tissue but other than that this is a great product and very affordable. I recommend it to anyone with allergies or just to carry just in case.
Matea G.
Matea G.
La Puente, CA
I honestly couldn't care less but I am giving them a 5-star rating because my husbands swear by them and use them regularly. We have a family pack in our house and it's affordable and lasts us a while! So upon my husband's word, I highly recommend Kleenex Facial Tissues.
Jordin W.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
One of the best products to keep in my purse. I try to carry a pack with me at all times just because you never know when you (or someone else) might need a tissue. I've tried other brands, but Kleenex is the only way to go. It gets the job done and is still so gentle on your nose
Maria De Jesus B.
Maria De Jesus B.
Kleenex Facial Tissues to go packs are perfect to pack and take anywhere! I have bad allergies on a daily basis and always use my Kleenex as it never dries and chaps the skin around my nose no matter how often I use them. I keep one in my purse as a must! So affordable!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Brookhaven, PA
I am a social worker, so there are a few things that I ALWAYS need to have on hand. Tissues are absolutely on that list. I love these because they're compact, soft, high quality, and cute. I can slide them into my work bag and go. Ready for allergies, sniffles, or tears....with hand sanitizer right next to it of course.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Super slick way of carrying Kleenex when you've got a gross runny nose! The packers are slim and even fit coat pockets well. I have seen these cheapest at the local Dollar Tree (2 packets for $1), but I usually end up getting them at a drugstore for convenience sakes :)
Celeste G.
Celeste G.
Walla Walla, WA
The packs are very useful to carry. You never know when you're gonna need it especially if you have children. this brand is super soft and not disappointing. It can be stored anywhere. They are also very affordable which is great. I feel like everyone should have this.
Collene M.
Collene M.
Kirkland, WA
Kleenex is the softest, most amazing tissue. I get really severe allergies and Kleenex brand tissues are the only ones that don't make my nose tender and raw after hours (sometimes days) of blowing it. I recommend this brand to everyone with allergies.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?